Generator Rex vs Ben 10

No Caption Provided

Rules:
  • Character morals apply.
  • Random Encounter.
  • Characters start 100 yards apart at street level.
  • Win is by Death, Incapacitation, or KO.
  • Ben 10 is from his Ultimate Alien series.

Who wins?

Why do I get the feeling that Generator Rex was adapted from Machine Man?

@Static Shock said:
" Why do I get the feeling that Generator Rex was adapted from Machine Man? "
He came from M. Rex.

Oh.

Yup, its an interesting comic. Sadly its only two issues LOL

I'm leaning towards Rex based off his feats in the first episode. That punch he had at the beginning of the episode I think would devastate any of Ben's alien forms.

After watching the premiere and seeing that Rex's powers stop working when he feels insecure, I'll give this to Ben. Even though I hate teen-Ben.

@jacobyLIVE said:
" After watching the premiere and seeing that Rex's powers stop working when he feels insecure, I'll give this to Ben. Even though I hate teen-Ben. "
Would Ben know to exploit that in a random encounter though? Also could Rex effectively "shut off" Ben's powers since it comes from a watch?

Haven't seen much Rex but this version of Ben would win. Rex can't drain nanites fron Ben and how is he going up against ultimate Waybig

@Nobody said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" After watching the premiere and seeing that Rex's powers stop working when he feels insecure, I'll give this to Ben. Even though I hate teen-Ben. "
Would Ben know to exploit that in a random encounter though? Also could Rex effectively "shut off" Ben's powers since it comes from a watch? "
Probably not. But with Ben as cocky as he is, if he gets the upper-hand on Rex he'll start boasting and Rex will feel insecure. He might be able to. But the nanites in his body and the machines he interacted with on the show were man-made, whereas Bens Ominitrix is alien. So it is debatable 

Ben doesn't have the Omnitrix anymore, he has the Ultimatrix.  Same principle, different device.

@ThanosIsMad said:
" Ben doesn't have the Omnitrix anymore, he has the Ultimatrix.  Same principle, different device. "
My bad. I meant Ultimatrix. I just haven't gotten into the habit of using it as Bens weapon/device

I'm going to wait till at least episode two before I judge :P

agent 6 = pure badass

Could go either way to me.

@rein:
Yea i like him
@rein said:
" agent 6 = pure badass "
yea i like his swords, but when i first turned on the show and he showed his abilities i said ''big chill kills rex''

Generator Rex has been out for awhile now so I decided to bump this. What do you guys think? I think I'm leaning towards Rex still.

I think Ben Has it he has more options to choose from and I've seen Rex over work his powers. It's close though.

@Nelomaxwell:  Rex overused his abilities a lot at the beginning of the series, but he seems to be better at it now.

True and while i like Rex's show better. Ben still has the experience and arsenal to win. This would be close though.

@Nelomaxwell:  I won't deny Ben has more experience at least compared to the experience that Rex can remember.
@Nobody: Did they ever reveal who rex is? I've been missing the show.
@Nelomaxwell:  In the last episode he has brief memories of his past coming up. At one point he was part of a gang of evos, but that's all he can remember so far. Apparently he has lost his memory  more than once in his life.

Personally i think Rex would destroy Ben. He has gone up against Evo's,  Ben would We his pants against, as for Way Big, Rex, has fought some HUGE evo's, and in an interview with Man of Action, they discussed, How the Ultimatrix works, and hey used the words "Nanites" meaning Rex MIGHT be able to deactivate it.

Rex wins

@Libertyprime: Isn't there a crossover on Friday?

@nickthedevil:Yep, but I can't wait it's obviously going to be a stalemate in the show :P............so any way Res wins if he's blood lusted.

@Libertyprime: Well i wouldnt call it so quickly. Rex still doesnt have the expertise that Ben has with their respective abilities, and Rex still says he doesn't know all the powers he has. on some episodes he discovers new weapons that he never knew about. I'd say Ben.

@nickthedevil:I dunno In the new episode that came out he showed to use his powers two at once, rex ride + slam cannon at the same time so he might win.

Rex.

Ben got this

Rex wins.

Ben wins. Waybig has a record of throwing people into space.

@jashro44:And rex casually fights people that size, besides ben RARELY uses him, he used him like three times through the ENTIRE series

@Rainy: He is still more powerful than anything rex has fought. And besides even without waybig ben uses bigchill a lot and he can go intangible. How would rex touch bigchill?

@jashro44:He is still more powerful than anything rex has fought.

WRONG, he has fought breach who can literally one shot kill him.

How would rex touch bigchill?

He'll avoid him or wait till he's tangible after all ben can't attack while intangible, and his reflexes are very low when he is big chill.

BEN 10

@Libertyprime
He does have that big guy. But I prefer to call him "Wavy," because when he first threw vilgax into space, that's what it sounded like he said, and I loved it.

@Rainy said:

@jashro44:He is still more powerful than anything rex has fought.

WRONG, he has fought breach who can literally one shot kill him.

How would rex touch bigchill?

He'll avoid him or wait till he's tangible after all ben can't attack while intangible, and his reflexes are very low when he is big chill.

Breach is a teleporter she has no strength or speed feats. She hasn't done anything to suggest she can 1 shot waybig. Waybig has thrown people into space. 2 of witch were against opponents his size.

And are you seriously saying bigchill can't attack while intangible despite the fact he has done it in every appearance he is in except for 1? And big chill isn't slow, he has caught up to speeding cars.

@butterflykyss:Do you even know rex's feats? he has building buster durability and can turn into a mecha godzilla!

@Westlife: Breach has sent people through time....

@jashro44: Breach has sent people through time and Dimension even at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean ect, bee can solo ben 10 and co with ease

@jashro44
Actually, I think he can freeze you if he flies through you.
@Rainy
Yeah, but there's one fatal flaw in your argument. This isn't Ben 10 vs Breach! Besides, if she hasn't killed generator rex by doing that, I don't see how she would kill Ben10 by doing that.

@Westlife:Actually she's has not killed him because he has faster reflexes and if you know at least ONE GODDAM THING ABOUT HOW GODDAM SHOW THE MAIN VILLAIN WANTS REX ALIVE!

@Rainy
"So, maybe Ben10 has faster reflexes. And if you KNOW AT LEAST ONE GD(that's goddamned) thing about this thread, it's that THIS ISN'T BEN10 VS BREACH! 

@Westlife:

The point is Rex has shown to fight bullet timers casually(not with east but he fights bullet timers all the time), I mean let's go like this

Big Chill

V.S

Rex

Rex has the ability to create an energy shield out of super charged atoms melting Big Chill's icy breath.

Winner=Rex

@Rainy
You say that as if someone stopping or not being affected by his breath will kill him. You also speak as if Ben10 doesn't have people besides Icy Moth.

@Westlife:This is teen ben he does not have the master code, so which means he can't use all his aliens and have hax amount of time.

With Rex's new abilities, he can pull off a win. Nowadays he has no trouble forming his omega-machines and he recently got the Water Jet (hoverboard) and can now have 2 weapons at a time.

@Rainy: Flaw. He does have the ultimatrix, so I'm not sure if the master code really applies here. IIRC, here's been no mention of it in regards to the ultimatrix. He's been shown to use many more than with the original omnitrix. He has his original ten, plus the more recent additions, and a constantly growing roster. The amount of time he can stay any alien is also different than kid ben10. he doesn't stay the alien for about 5 minutes or whatever, then change back to recharge. He changes, and he can stay any form as long as he likes as long as his ultimatrix has enough juice(and for this battle, we assume it does). He doesn't need to wait to recharge right now, and he's not running out any time soon.