#1 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
probably Shazam... though it wont be easy though
#3 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod should be able to win even with the whole magic thing he is a master of h2h combat and tactics and a smarter fighter than Fred

#4 Edited by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" Zod should be able to win even with the whole magic thing he is a master of h2h combat and tactics and a smarter fighter than Fred "

My thoughts exactly
#5 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Zod.

#6 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Zod should be able to win even with the whole magic thing he is a master of h2h combat and tactics and a smarter fighter than Fred "
agreed
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
what a minute... why is it that because Zod is a solid hand 2 hand combat fighter... that dismisses his obvious weakness to Magic ?  
#8 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisdom of Solomon he isn't smarter than Freddy.
Although if this was in the comics I would love for Freddy to win, however I think Freddy will.
#9 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
what a minute... why is it that because Zod is a solid hand 2 hand combat fighter... that dismisses his obvious weakness to Magic ?   "
Because he knows where to strike hard and fast to take out opponents quickly and with out much confrontation. Superman has proved to be able to defeat magic enhanced opponents in the past as well as Superboy. The Kryptonian weakness to magic is not as bad as allot of people think it is not kryptoinite level threat
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
what a minute... why is it that because Zod is a solid hand 2 hand combat fighter... that dismisses his obvious weakness to Magic ?   "
Because he knows where to strike hard and fast to take out opponents quickly and with out much confrontation. Superman has proved to be able to defeat magic enhanced opponents in the past as well as Superboy. The Kryptonian weakness to magic is not as bad as allot of people think it is not kryptoinite level threat "
Superman also has had powerups to defend him against Magical Attacks from the Phantom Stranger... General Zod has not...  
also why is it that Shazam's ability to use Wisdom of Solomon would not allow him to protect himself from Zod's attacks ? I mean its not like Zod is faster than Freddy... 
#11 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy Freeman.

#12 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  I never said it would be easy but Zod was able to take down Connor in two swift movements when they were depowered as well as Brainiac when Zod him self was depowered
#13 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn:  I never said it would be easy but Zod was able to take down Connor in two swift movements when they were depowered as well as Brainiac when Zod him self was depowered "
well for one Connor is not on Shazam's level... also I believe Freddy using his Magic to fuel his attack will have more of an effect on Zod then you think... 
#14 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  Yes but my point being while on the same playing field with people like when they were both depowered and Connor still had his TK Zod was still able to win using his fighting skills and experience he is a master of Kryptonian martial arts and as his says it is all about precision strikes not strength which he has demonstrated against foes in the past. My thing is that Zod can win by keeping his head in the game and using his experience and training against Freddy
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn:  Yes but my point being while on the same playing field with people like when they were both depowered and Connor still had his TK Zod was still able to win using his fighting skills and experience he is a master of Kryptonian martial arts and as his says it is all about precision strikes not strength which he has demonstrated against foes in the past. My thing is that Zod can win by keeping his head in the game and using his experience and training against Freddy "
maybe... 
#16 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wisdom of Solomon takes away Zod's biggest edge here. I give this to Freddy.

#17 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn:  Yes but my point being while on the same playing field with people like when they were both depowered and Connor still had his TK Zod was still able to win using his fighting skills and experience he is a master of Kryptonian martial arts and as his says it is all about precision strikes not strength which he has demonstrated against foes in the past. My thing is that Zod can win by keeping his head in the game and using his experience and training against Freddy "

How is he smarter than Freddy? Freddy has The Wisdom Of Solomon. This has been used before by Billy, Freddy and Mary. They used it tactically before too. I mean Zod does have alot more exp than Freddy. But Freddy has a bit i guess. But he has a smarts and magical advantage. The Wisdom Of Solomon can tell Freddy to use his lightning and guide him angainst Zod...
#18 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Zod should be able to win even with the whole magic thing he is a master of h2h combat and tactics and a smarter fighter than Fred "

Agreed.
#19 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure. I would say Billy would win. But i'm not sure about Freddy. I am leaning towards him.

#20 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Zod should be able to win even with the whole magic thing he is a master of h2h combat and tactics and a smarter fighter than Fred "

agreed and zods more ruthless and will go straight for the kill anyway
#21 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod wins.

#22 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

Zods got this. Hes more ruthless and experienced. Hes not weak to magic, hes just vulnerable to it like superman is. One Shazzam lighting isnt gonna put him down....not even two or three.

#23 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod...

#24 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7747 posts) - - Show Bio

general zod wud kill cain mparvel and make him cru for for the wizard

#25 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

General Zods abilities = Supermans Abilities.

General Zod stomps the shit out of Captain Marvel.

#26 Posted by dondave (34442 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod ftw

#27 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy will kneel to zod.