• 93 results
#1 Posted by Nefarious (18400 posts) - - Show Bio

Setting: The Moon ; Starting distance: 300 yards away. 

> Both are out of character. 
> Elimination via Death, Knock-out, or Incapacitation. 
> There is no prep-time. 
> Bill is wielding his stormbreaker.  

Who wins here? 

Zod
 Bill
#2 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically Thor vs Superman -___-

#3 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

This is basically Thor vs Superman -___-

Cept Superman has a goatee and Thor was magically transformed into a horse. =P

#4 Posted by Nefarious (18400 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, major differences. 

#5 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB wins, if just.

#7 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

The talking Donkey wins IMO.

#8 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5054 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB

#9 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

ah dude I was gonna do that

#10 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill

#11 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill

#12 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod wins for the same reason Superman beats Thor.

#13 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9334 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod

Its basically Superman with severely lowered morals and better fighting skills vs Horse version of Thor

#14 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

QFT

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill.

#16 Posted by MarvelRulesTheWorld (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta is more powerful, Zod is more cunning.

#17 Posted by drgnx (3547 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

Zod

Its basically Superman with severely lowered morals and better fighting skills vs Horse version of Thor

#18 Posted by Makkaar1984 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do many people everyone think just b/c someone's a general they have fighting skills. Most people do not get to that rank due to mere hand to hand fighting skills. Is it just cuz that's how Krypton rolls? BRB is a warrior and I think even Supes is more accustomed to actually using superpowers. BRB FTW! (I say this but I don't like the character and love Zod)

#19 Posted by WillPayton (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is planet Houston. Kneel before Zod!

#20 Posted by Billy Batson (57707 posts) - - Show Bio

KNEEL.
BB

#21 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Zod

Except he has no speed feats to support this. Just because hes Kryptonian, doesn't mean hes as fast Superman.

#22 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats that prove Zod is fast enough to blitz Bill? I thought not.

#24 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Beta Ray Bill

BTW, this is EXACTLY like "Thor vs Superman"

Not exactly.

#25 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001:

Yeah, except that Superman has a goatee and Thor was turned into a yellow horse. Huge difference.

#26 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@venomoushatred1001:

Yeah, except that Superman has a goatee and Thor was turned into a yellow horse. Huge difference.

And Zod has no speed feats to prove he can blitz Bill.

#27 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

I never said Zod could speedblitz Bill.

#28 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

I never said Zod could speedblitz Bill.

Just saying thats one of the differences :)

#29 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Zod

Except he has no speed feats to support this. Just because hes Kryptonian, doesn't mean hes as fast Superman.

Actually that's exactly what it means, because Superman himself confirmed that all Kryptonians have the same powers...

#30 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Zod

Actually that's exactly what it means, because Superman himself confirmed that all Kryptonians have the same powers...

Yeah the same powers, but not on the same level. If so, Supergirl and Power Girl would be just as powerful as Superman.

#31 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Zod

Yeah the same powers, but not on the same level. If so, Supergirl and Power Girl would be just as powerful as Superman.

Same powers AND same level...that's why Superman had to resort to using martial arts skill to take them down...if they were weaker and slower he could of just overpowered them...

Try again..

#32 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Zod

Same powers AND same level...that's why Superman had to resort to using martial arts skill to take them down...if they were weaker and slower he could of just overpowered them...

Try again..

...Are you kidding me. Supes has easily defeated Zod before. And saying all Krpytonian are on the same strength and speed level, is like me saying all Humans are on the same strength level.

Its not good enough. For crying out loud, Superboy was able to take down Zod and not get blitzed.

Not to mention Bill is fast enough to dodge things moving at him at light speeds.

You try again -___-

#33 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Zod

Try again..

...Are you kidding me. Supes has easily defeated Zod before. And saying all Krpytonian are on the same strength and speed level, is like me saying all Humans are on the same strength level.

Its not good enough. For crying out loud, Superboy was able to take down Zod and not get blitzed.

Not to mention Bill is fast enough to dodge things moving at him at light speeds.

You try again -___-

When has Supes ever easily defeated Zod? Name the issue right now...and again if Superman was stronger and faster than Kryptonians...why the hell did he have to resort to fighting skill to beat one?

It's not good enough because it proves you wrong...and Superboy never took down Zod..Zod was taken off guard because he didn't know about Connor's tactile TK....the next panel Zod takes down Connor in 2 moves

Bill isn't fast enough to dodge anything moving at light speeds..I'm sure you're going to use that scan with Quasar and Surfer...the scan where Bill says IT'S WASN'T THAT FAST

Checkmate...

#34 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Yep, major differences.

Haha.

#35 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Beta Ray Bill

BTW, this is EXACTLY like "Thor vs Superman"

Not exactly.

Because it it was, that wouldn't be the outcome.

#36 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB

#37 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod wins

#38 Posted by grevous11 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod: "kneel" BRB: "b#%*h you kneel" -proceeds to pound face in-

#39 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite the Thor fanboyism that somehow manages to leak down to BRB, Zod still wins.

#40 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9334 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001:

Why would Zod need to speed blitz? Its not like thats the only way a kryptonian can win here. Show me a scan of BRB actually utilizing his speed to overwhelm or outmaneuver a slower opponent. All Bill will do is slug it out and throw some magic attacks

Zod simply beats BRB into submission

#41 Posted by silverman201 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod.

#42 Edited by First_Last (400 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB beats Zod worse and quicker then Thor would Supes. BRB>Thor (official stats don't lie) Supes>Zod (shouldn't need to explain this one).

#43 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@First_Last said:

BRB beats Zod worse and quicker then Thor would Supes.

Since Thor is incapable of beating Superman, I guess that means that Bill is incapable of beating Zod.

#44 Posted by First_Last (400 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@First_Last said:

Since Thor is incapable of beating Superman, I guess that means that Bill is incapable of beating Zod.

Thor is practically a Superman killer by design.

#45 Posted by Saren (25242 posts) - - Show Bio

@First_Last said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@First_Last said:

Not really. Does this stem from the "Superman is vulnerable to magic and Thor is holding a magic hammer" school of thought?

#46 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@First_Last said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@First_Last said:

Based on what? Magic?

2 words...Captain Marvel...

#47 Posted by grevous11 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@First_Last BRB and Thor have the Exact same powers. the reason BRB appears more powerful is because he does not have the morals thor has.

#48 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

ZoD got this Again Blitz speed and strength is too much for any Thor Like character. They are two slow for Character like these Zod is not like supes to hold back and all. So Zod Wins

#49 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod barely has any speed feats of note. The only one I can think of involved him crashing into Superman from orbit at ridiculous speed to break his jaw, and that was a completely different Zod.

#50 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanosIsMad said:

Zod barely has any speed feats of note. The only one I can think of involved him crashing into Superman from orbit at ridiculous speed to break his jaw, and that was a completely different Zod.

Neither does Bill, but people still like to assume he's = to Thor...