General Zod and Sentry vs Gladiator and Wonder Woman

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Who wins this fight here between General Zod and Sentry versus Gladiator and Wonder Woman ?

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Logic Mark III

This fight aint fair.  What does Wonder WOman get to make her better able to fight here? I can see Zod getting taken down...but not the Sentry.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Everybody can post again.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Logic Mark III said:
"This fight aint fair.  What does Wonder WOman get to make her better able to fight here? I can see Zod getting taken down...but not the Sentry. "
You dont think Gladiator can handle Sentry ? Keep in mind also Wonder Woman has held her own in the past against Superman... the same Superman who beat General Zod. So how is this fight not fair ?
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Logic Mark III

Well the idea i have of the Sentry is different from others. I see him as way too powerful for a lot of people. Very few can actually harm him, he can fly, he can manipulate energy....I dont see what Gladiator or Wonder Woman could do to put him down, well not without invoking the wrath of the void. Zod can get double teamed by Gladiator and Wonder Woman [was thinking Wonder woman is outclassed in terms of survival in space and energy projection...she could be BFRed here]. Without the use of something i just cant see the Sentry AND the Void getting layed low.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Logic Mark III said:
"Well the idea i have of the Sentry is different from others. I see him as way too powerful for a lot of people. Very few can actually harm him, he can fly, he can manipulate energy....I dont see what Gladiator or Wonder Woman could do to put him down, well not without invoking the wrath of the void. Zod can get double teamed by Gladiator and Wonder Woman [was thinking Wonder woman is outclassed in terms of survival in space and energy projection...she could be BFRed here]. Without the use of soething i just cant see the Sentry AND the Void getting layed low."
Oh I See.  I always thought Sentry didnt seem to be unstoppable... I mean he did lose to World War Hulk.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Logic Mark III

Many will sight recent writing of him as being truthful to the character i dont. People are definitly gonna say he can catch a beat down. I still believe the 1000 exploding suns thing. I just think writers have handled him wrong. I mean a fight with the Hulk really? really? when all the Sentry had to do was throw him to the sun?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Logic Mark III said:
"Many will sight recent writing of him as being truthful to the character i dont. People are definitly gonna say he can catch a beat down. I still believe the 1000 exploding suns thing. I just think writers have handled him wrong. I mean a fight with the Hulk really? really? when all the Sentry had to do was throw him to the sun?"
  you think it was an issue of bad writing ?
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Logic Mark III

Definetly. As big a threat as the Hulk is why wouldnt you just kill him as quick as you could? And what the hell was all that energy being released from the Hulk about? Writers just dont know how to handle a character as powerful as the Sentry or at least as powerful as he SHOULD be in Marvel Earth comics. There are still showings of him being powerful, but in more subtle ways, rather than moving planets or flying with speed lines. I guess i just read stories a little differently.