Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Emperorb777

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Esquire: Actually it was animal mans wife he back handed.........

LOL he got dat pimp hand tho, it just wasn't strong enough...

Damn Animal man's wife is something else with her around why do we need the Justice League.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Esquire

@Ancient_0f_Days: Ah, gotcha. I love Morrison's Animal Man. He wasn't in the Mirror-Verse there, he was actually in her house, which is why she kicked him. And then she kicks him down the stairs, which just makes me lol.

@jackofspades said:

this should help with thor durability http://www.comicvine.com/thor/29-2268/thor-best-feats-of-durability/92-673817/

Thor's durability isn't really in question here, although it's very good. Zod's punches should hurt him, but Mirror Master will probably do most of the heavy lifting, and he'll be ignoring Thor's durability.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Esquire

@Immortal777 said:

Damn Animal man's wife is something else with her around why do we need the Justice League.

If she didn't have to balance mothering with working afternoons, there would be no crime left in Britain, lol.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By jackofspades

@Esquire said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Ah, gotcha. I love Morrison's Animal Man. He wasn't in the Mirror-Verse there, he was actually in her house, which is why she kicked him. And then she kicks him down the stairs, which just makes me lol.

@jackofspades said:

this should help with thor durability http://www.comicvine.com/thor/29-2268/thor-best-feats-of-durability/92-673817/

Thor's durability isn't really in question here, although it's very good. Zod's punches should hurt him, but Mirror Master will probably do most of the heavy lifting, and he'll be ignoring Thor's durability.

just wanted to put that out there

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Immortal777 said:

I know right? But now there is a new battle on the horizon, the Bat-kick vs the Housewife kick...who wins lol

@Esquire said:

Yeah I got that now, but it was a little confusing at first, when he was recovering from the nut shot there was a weird looking square shape in the back that made me think he was there, but anyway, Grant got most things right, especially spouses lol. Mirror Master and Darkseid have a kindred weakness, stairs lol

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Esquire

@jackofspades: Always good to have resources available. Appreciate it.

No Caption Provided
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Esquire

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Yeah I got that now, but it was a little confusing at first, when he was recovering from the nut shot there was a weird looking square shape in the back that made me think he was there, but anyway, Grant got most things right, especially spouses lol. Mirror Master and Darkseid have a kindred weakness, stairs lol

That legitimately made me lol. Animal Man's wife > Darkseid. Hurray for ABC Logic!

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jackofspades

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades: Always good to have resources available. Appreciate it.

No Caption Provided

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Esquire said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

That legitimately made me lol. Animal Man's wife > Darkseid. Hurray for ABC Logic!

Hip Hip, Horray lol...I'll make that thread, actually, I'll make Animal Man's Wife vs the thugs that mugged Darkseid, I'm gonna do it lol

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Emperorb777

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Esquire said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hip Hip, Horray lol...I'll make that thread, actually, I'll make Animal Man's Wife vs the thugs that mugged Darkseid, I'm gonna do it lol

Whoa I think that might be Spite you might want to add the cops who arrested Thanos or something.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Immortal777 said:

Whoa I think that might be Spite you might want to add the cops who arrested Thanos or something.

Thugs and Cops vs Animal Man's Wife? Mos Def .... im makin it