nobody

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

@jackofspades: Mirror Master cant harm Superman as far as I know. You have 2 guys here with Supe Durability. Thor cannot be BFR either.

Team 2 wins.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jackofspades

@CadenceV2 said:

@jackofspades: Mirror Master cant harm Superman as far as I know. You have 2 guys here with Supe Durability. Thor cannot be BFR either.

Team 2 wins.

alot of people on comicvine say MM can hurt supes

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@jackofspades said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Team 2 wins.

Mirror Master can transmute Superman. Or mirror clone him, so when he attacks he hits a mirror and the attack reflects back at him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Team 1.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LubeMan

Mirror Master?? What am I missing here?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@jackofspades said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Team 2 wins.

Mirror Master can transmute Superman. Or mirror clone him, so when he attacks he hits a mirror and the attack reflects back at him.

Highly curious as to the scan or proof he can Transmutate someone of Superman level Durability. Heck I never seen MM Transmutate Flash level of Durability. Any scans or Website be appreciated.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jackofspades

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@jackofspades said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Team 2 wins.

Highly curious as to the scan or proof he can Transmutate someone of Superman level Durability. Heck I never seen MM Transmutate Flash level of Durability. Any scans or Website be appreciated.

now do you see what i mean people say MM is very powerful that's why i put him in this match

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CadenceV2 said:

He doesn't fight Superman or people with his durability, he hasn't caught Flash, but there isn't anything to suggest he couldn't

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LubeMan

@jackofspades said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@jackofspades said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Team 2 wins.

now do you see what i mean people say MM is very powerful that's why i put him in this match

I find it amazing that people make battles with characters they seem to know so little about and base the fight on what people seem to say on here?? Again, MM with the other heavy weights in here, why is he in this fight??

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LubeMan

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CadenceV2 said:

He doesn't fight Superman or people with his durability,

Yeah, I believe there's a reason for that, he wouldn't last long ;-)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@LubeMan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CadenceV2 said:

He doesn't fight Superman or people with his durability,

Yeah, I believe there's a reason for that, he wouldn't last long ;-)

Wrong...he can't be touched.....of flash can't, no one can.

Illusions

Mirror Master can use the suit to alter people perception,inducing a hypnotic ilusions.

Duplicates

Mirror Master can use mirrors,to create perfect duplicates of himself or/and of other peoples. The duplicates are capable to move,speak and react as him,perhaps because McCulloch uses a kind of mimicric mechanism which allows the duplicates act like him.

Teleportation

Mirror Master is able to teleport himself and others peoples not just through mirrors,but also through others reflexives surfaces.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LubeMan

I really don't know what to say, that Superman can't handle or touch MM with all his abilities? Guess they have to change his name to....semi superman? Imo, load of horse raddish, just saying.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

@jackofspades said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@jackofspades said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Team 2 wins.

Not Really.

1) MM has no feats to suggest he could Transmutate or really harm anyone on team 2.

2) BFR wont work on team 2 thanks to Thor.

3) Hyperion has Nano second Reaction Time. he could tag MM.

4) Thor could travel to Mirror Dimension and attack MM there with nowhere to run.

5) Zod is almost a non factor base on Thors and Hyperions Feats. Hyperion might even be fatser base on feats.

Team 2 clearly win this.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AngryHulks

Hyperion is can do short work of Mirror Master with no preparation, and Mirror Master as far as I know, can't take notice of bloodlusted speedsters.

After Mirror Master is down, it's 2 on 1 fight, Zod vs Thor and Hyperion and the team would likely be a winner.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CadenceV2: There's a problem with that though....what if Mirror Master just clones them....the clones act on his will, he could clone Zod too....wouldn't bee too good for yer team...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CadenceV2: There's a problem with that though....what if Mirror Master just clones them....the clones act on his will, he could clone Zod too....wouldn't bee too good for yer team...

I cant Thor just Storm wind the Clones away or lightly AoE the clones. He can tank his own Lightning without it hurting him too bad. Heck Storm wind them away would be better. There are many ways around fragile glass clones. there made of Glass.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I cant Thor just Storm wind the Clones away or lightly AoE the clones. He can tank his own Lightning without it hurting him too bad. Heck Storm wind them away would be better. There are many ways around fragile glass clones. there made of Glass.

Well, about that....Thor wields a shiny hammer and wears a shiny helmet, and has shiny buttons on his armor, and has shiny eyes....Those clones aren't just made of glass, and some of them are complete replicas of whatever he clones.....they can spawn off of any shiny surface, and so can he ....

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Well, about that....Thor wields a shiny hammer and wears a shiny helmet, and has shiny buttons on his armor, and has shiny eyes....Those clones aren't just made of glass, and some of them are complete replicas of whatever he clones.....they can spawn off of any shiny surface, and so can he ....

I guess but as I said before there is no proof of him being effective vs anyone higher than Flash Speed. Actually since MM seems unable to harm Flash or Shiny Eyes, Lightning Rods on his head, ect anything to Flash... then why are Above Flash in Durability, Strength, and Power Set effected again? I know Nanosecond Light Speed Hyperion will be more effective than Flash against MM.

Point is MM has no real feats vs tier tier beings it seems.

You want to defend him go ahead. I am just sick of DC fans screaming MM all day long when he has no feats vs Superman like Tier beings and rarely does half the awesomeness you are claiming against Flash who he fights alot.

Must be some reason why none of his gigs work or affect Flash. Why is a superior in all stats but Speed Thor so badly affected?

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jackofspades

@LubeMan said:

@jackofspades said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@jackofspades said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Team 2 wins.

I find it amazing that people make battles with characters they seem to know so little about and base the fight on what people seem to say on here?? Again, MM with the other heavy weights in here, why is he in this fight??

he is in this fight because i want him in it now when you make a thread then you can have anybody you want

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jackofspades

@CadenceV2 said:

@jackofspades said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@jackofspades said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Team 2 wins.

Not Really.

1) MM has no feats to suggest he could Transmutate or really harm anyone on team 2.

2) BFR wont work on team 2 thanks to Thor.

3) Hyperion has Nano second Reaction Time. he could tag MM.

4) Thor could travel to Mirror Dimension and attack MM there with nowhere to run.

5) Zod is almost a non factor base on Thors and Hyperions Feats. Hyperion might even be fatser base on feats.

Team 2 clearly win this.

good facts you put out there

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By thanobomb1124

Team two.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CadenceV2 said:

I guess but as I said before there is no proof of him being effective vs anyone higher than Flash Speed. Actually since MM seems unable to harm Flash or Shiny Eyes, Lightning Rods on his head, ect anything to Flash... then why are Above Flash in Durability, Strength, and Power Set effected again? I know Nanosecond Light Speed Hyperion will be more effective than Flash against MM.

Did you say MM hasn't harmed Flash? Or are you saying with reflections? Cus Obviously hes hurt Flash, he hurt him in the scan where he was chilling on his head bolts...anyway, MM is above nanosecond speed, since he can be in many places at once, on any mirror like surface, and besides, he can make illusions and trick Hyperion into a mirror and trap him there, while he's annoying Thor .....

@CadenceV2 said:

So Flash isn't a high tier being? Wow, no love for the fastest man alive....

@CadenceV2 said:

You want to defend him go ahead. I am just sick of DC fans screaming MM all day long when he has no feats vs Superman like Tier beings and rarely does half the awesomeness you are claiming against Flash who he fights alot.

You're a Marvel Fan, I get that, you don't understand Mirror Master's power set fully. Turns out, that many Marvel characters don't have certain powers necessary to beat characters like Mirror Master who need to be beaten with speed, time or reality based powers. Thor and Hyperion aren't those guys...He hasn't fought Superman because it isn't his fight...he doesn't need to fight Superman to prove hes good enough because he fights flash and has a powerset that puts him in a good position to win most fights anyway. I posted scans of him doing all these things to Flash...only problem with that is, Thor is slow, Hyperion is not fast enough. Flash can find a way out of these situations due to his speed and how he uses it, people like Superman cannot do what he does and cannot deal with certain rouges the same way or the right way. Mirror Master has to be beaten a certain way, and these guys cannot do it.

@CadenceV2 said:

Must be some reason why none of his gigs work or affect Flash. Why is a superior in all stats but Speed Thor so badly affected?

apparently you are ignoring the scans if you think none of his illusions work on Flash, when that almost always do, Flash has been cloned, Flash has gotten confused by illusions and clones, hes been reflected off of, hes been sent to the mirror dimension, hes been cut by poisoned glass, you just don't read Flash comics to know this, I don't even know how you can give an unbiased opinion about this character when you seem to know little about him....

The reason Thor who is superior in all stats but speed is affected so badly, is because speed is a major factor in ALLLLL fights, unless the speed is the same or similar or someone has powers that affect speed or have powers to such a level that speed doesn't matter. but with Thor that isn't the case...he still needs to hit people to beat them, and if he cannot hit who he needs to hit, he cannot win. If his opponent can hit him virtually any time they want without interferance, then he's lost. Simple as that.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

@jackofspades: thanks

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Did you say MM hasn't harmed Flash? Or are you saying with reflections? Cus Obviously hes hurt Flash, he hurt him in the scan where he was chilling on his head bolts...anyway, MM is above nanosecond speed, since he can be in many places at once, on any mirror like surface, and besides, he can make illusions and trick Hyperion into a mirror and trap him there, while he's annoying Thor .....

@CadenceV2 said:

So Flash isn't a high tier being? Wow, no love for the fastest man alive....

@CadenceV2 said:

You're a Marvel Fan, I get that, you don't understand Mirror Master's power set fully. Turns out, that many Marvel characters don't have certain powers necessary to beat characters like Mirror Master who need to be beaten with speed, time or reality based powers. Thor and Hyperion aren't those guys...He hasn't fought Superman because it isn't his fight...he doesn't need to fight Superman to prove hes good enough because he fights flash and has a powerset that puts him in a good position to win most fights anyway. I posted scans of him doing all these things to Flash...only problem with that is, Thor is slow, Hyperion is not fast enough. Flash can find a way out of these situations due to his speed and how he uses it, people like Superman cannot do what he does and cannot deal with certain rouges the same way or the right way. Mirror Master has to be beaten a certain way, and these guys cannot do it.

@CadenceV2 said:

apparently you are ignoring the scans if you think none of his illusions work on Flash, when that almost always do, Flash has been cloned, Flash has gotten confused by illusions and clones, hes been reflected off of, hes been sent to the mirror dimension, hes been cut by poisoned glass, you just don't read Flash comics to know this, I don't even know how you can give an unbiased opinion about this character when you seem to know little about him....

The reason Thor who is superior in all stats but speed is affected so badly, is because speed is a major factor in ALLLLL fights, unless the speed is the same or similar or someone has powers that affect speed or have powers to such a level that speed doesn't matter. but with Thor that isn't the case...he still needs to hit people to beat them, and if he cannot hit who he needs to hit, he cannot win. If his opponent can hit him virtually any time they want without interferance, then he's lost. Simple as that.

I meant he has not trapped Flash in the Mirror Verse from what I had ever seen and if he has then How did Flash get out of it? I also seen Flash receave minor injuries but never nothing he coudlnt keep fighting and Flash Durability is way lower than Thor or Hyperion durability feats. Thats a Fact.

He really isnt in stats. His Speed Force allows him to Speed Steal, IMP, and Speed Force Dump. Thats how he wins any battle on the Vine here ever. Take those 3 away and he be just a hard target and nothing a of threat to the likes of Hyperion, Superman, ect.

I really dont get MM full set of powers. I been in plenty of debates and seen many scans thanks to and and know what I know from there. In my Debates MM has always been a unique trick pony but has no proof or real showings to be effective vs Heralds or Kryptonian Stat beings. I gues its easy to say Hyperion will be Mirror Trap. But if its so easy then how come Flash never been Mirror Trap? If Flash has benn then how he escaped? Why cannot Hyperion Escape with his Light Speed?

I think MM could be useful as a support character, however Zod to me is doing all the leg work and he is not up to snuff in feats for Thor and Hyperion.

The real battle is Hyperion Speed Blitzing Zod (what are Zod Speed Blitz feats, better than Hyperions?) while Thor plays BFR and no BFR with MM.

Then it becomes one sided when Zod is done.

Also what is the point of a Debate thread if we cannot debate?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CadenceV2 said:

I meant he has not trapped Flash in the Mirror Verse from what I had ever seen and if he has then How did Flash get out of it? I also seen Flash receave minor injuries but never nothing he coudlnt keep fighting and Flash Durability is way lower than Thor or Hyperion durability feats. Thats a Fact.

He's trapped Flash in the mirror dimension, but I think he got out using the speed force, getting out while a portal is still active or by fighting Mirror Master while inside, cus he can be beaten inside, sometimes. and if you can follow him out fast enough then yeah....you escape. Problem is, no one here can. And Flash has been turned into a mirror before,

not sure how he got out of it... but anyway...Flash can sustain all kinds of injuries because he can speed up his healing speed, that and the speed force protects him form guys like Zoom who hits as hard as Superman.

DVISn.jpg (1000×1462)

Mirror Master could also just bring Zod into the mirror dimension and let him wail on Thor's and Hyperions reflections.

Flash can also hit with the force of Superman and vibrate his hands through people......which allows him to be more of a thread than you make him out to be, but considering you don't know much other than what you hear about him, im not surprised.

Hyperion cannot escape the mirror dimension because he's never been there, he doesn't know how it works.....Flash does, simple as that.

Mirror Master is more than a support character if he can eliminate a player from the game entirely and not get hit by anyone here ....plus how is Hyperion or Thor going to deal with clones and illusions out the wazu while fighting Zod? That's not even considering BFR, Transmutation, the fact that MM can teleport Zod where ever he needs to be...but you can't hold weight here since you don't know enough about the character and sell him too short to not have a biased opinion. Mirror Master can BFR Thor continuously by putting him in a mirror loop. He'd know exactly where he'd try to go cus he'd see it from Thors helmet once Thor opens a portal, but he can just open one right back into the mirror dimension...simple

The real battle is Thor vs Zod, Thor Clones and Mirror Masters illusions and clones .....

it becomes one sided when Hyperion gets locked in the Mirror dimension, and when a bunch of clones of Thor show up....

Whats the point of debating with someone who has no idea what they are debating about

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CadenceV2 said:

He's trapped Flash in the mirror dimension, but I think he got out using the speed force, getting out while a portal is still active or by fighting Mirror Master while inside, cus he can be beaten inside, sometimes. and if you can follow him out fast enough then yeah....you escape. Problem is, no one here can. And Flash has been turned into a mirror before,

not sure how he got out of it... but anyway...Flash can sustain all kinds of injuries because he can speed up his healing speed, that and the speed force protects him form guys like Zoom who hits as hard as Superman.

DVISn.jpg (1000×1462)

Mirror Master could also just bring Zod into the mirror dimension and let him wail on Thor's and Hyperions reflections.

Flash can also hit with the force of Superman and vibrate his hands through people......which allows him to be more of a thread than you make him out to be, but considering you don't know much other than what you hear about him, im not surprised.

Hyperion cannot escape the mirror dimension because he's never been there, he doesn't know how it works.....Flash does, simple as that.

Mirror Master is more than a support character if he can eliminate a player from the game entirely and not get hit by anyone here ....plus how is Hyperion or Thor going to deal with clones and illusions out the wazu while fighting Zod? That's not even considering BFR, Transmutation, the fact that MM can teleport Zod where ever he needs to be...but you can't hold weight here since you don't know enough about the character and sell him too short to not have a biased opinion. Mirror Master can BFR Thor continuously by putting him in a mirror loop. He'd know exactly where he'd try to go cus he'd see it from Thors helmet once Thor opens a portal, but he can just open one right back into the mirror dimension...simple

The real battle is Thor vs Zod, Thor Clones and Mirror Masters illusions and clones .....

it becomes one sided when Hyperion gets locked in the Mirror dimension, and when a bunch of clones of Thor show up....

Whats the point of debating with someone who has no idea what they are debating about

All thats neat but happens when Thor simply travels to the Mirror Dimension?

Thor has tracked beings to other dimension many times including Hulk who was BFRed into one. Thor use his hammer to track him down and bamsky!

No Caption Provided

So Thor can always retrieve or travel and beat MM in his realm easy enough if we want to get technical.

No Caption Provided

Thor can BFR himself and Hyperion and track MM down. Or Thor will go after MM easy. You showed NO PROOF of MM traveling to other Dimensions or Realms like Thor can here. So Thor and Hyperion can always rest and heal, and realize MM power set, then track MM dimension down.

Wow look at that a very possible win for team 2.

MM is still the weak link here.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

Well it doesn't look one sided anymore. I can see ways for both sides winning and leaving it at that.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CadenceV2 said:

Thor has tracked beings to other dimension many times including Hulk who was BFRed into one. Thor use his hammer to track him down and bamsky!

So Thor can always retrieve or travel and beat MM in his realm easy enough if we want to get technical.

Not exactly...when he's fighting Zod and maybe a few clones, he wont have time to worry about Mirror Master. So there goes that.

@CadenceV2 said:

Thor can BFR himself and Hyperion and track MM down. Or Thor will go after MM easy. You showed NO PROOF of MM traveling to other Dimensions or Realms like Thor can here. So Thor and Hyperion can always rest and heal, and realize MM power set, then track MM dimension down.

Thor wouldn't think to BFR himself first when it isn't a first resort, it's always a first or second resort to use the mirror dimension cus that's how he get's around. Also you're discounting transmutation. Mirror Master doesn't have to travel between all kind of dimensions, that just doesn't matter, why bring it up. Thor and Hyperion cannot always rest and heal when mirror master is on Thors helmet and can open a portal right there for both he and Zod to come through and tag Thor and Hyp up. You keep on forgetting, but then again, that's why this debate with you is for laughs cus you don't know MM, so it's just fun to lock up your arguments.

LOL Team 1 wins easily

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jackofspades

@CadenceV2 said:

@jackofspades: thanks

its cool

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Not exactly...when he's fighting Zod and maybe a few clones, he wont have time to worry about Mirror Master. So there goes that.

@CadenceV2 said:

Thor wouldn't think to BFR himself first when it isn't a first resort, it's always a first or second resort to use the mirror dimension cus that's how he get's around. Also you're discounting transmutation. Mirror Master doesn't have to travel between all kind of dimensions, that just doesn't matter, why bring it up. Thor and Hyperion cannot always rest and heal when mirror master is on Thors helmet and can open a portal right there for both he and Zod to come through and tag Thor and Hyp up. You keep on forgetting, but then again, that's why this debate with you is for laughs cus you don't know MM, so it's just fun to lock up your arguments.

LOL Team 1 wins easily

"LOL" like you prove somethin? Thor will BFR himself and Hype if MM is clearly jumping Dimensions with Zod.

Also show me proof he can use his powers in other Dimensions where the laws of Physics may be different, magical, ect? As far as I know it only works on the Universe MM comes from. Have proof he can tag with Thor through Space and Time?

As for Transmutation does it work on someone like Thor Durability? I seen the Grey Gargoyal turn Hulk into stone and Hulk durability prevented that. Why no Hyperions or Thors? Does the Mirror Transmuattion work on Thor/Hyperion Durability? Proof?

As always you make insults and try to "LOL" "Facepalm" or simply down anyone you debate to try and prove a point rather than show feats, scans, or any proof to counter what I said.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Regular Glass cuts Flash. every scan you shown is against a INFERIOR durability character.

Thor and Hyperion could easily tank any harm from MM and not even be effected by transmutation anymore than Grey Hulk durability was vs Grey Gargoyle.

You Simply have no proof of any feat to suggest anyway for MM to matter. He travels to MM realm. Big deal. Thor can travel to any realm and track people to realms as well.

MM never shown ANY FEATS of using his power outside MM Realm and the Main Universe Realm. So any argument for MM reaching Thor and Hype through Time and Space between Dimensions is meaningless.

You have no proof or scans to suggest anything MM would do at this tier level would significantly matter.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CadenceV2 said:

"LOL" like you prove somethin? Thor will BFR himself and Hype if MM is clearly jumping Dimensions with Zod.

Also show me proof he can use his powers in other Dimensions where the laws of Physics may be different, magical, ect? As far as I know it only works on the Universe MM comes from. Have proof he can tag with Thor through Space and Time?

As for Transmutation does it work on someone like Thor Durability? I seen the Grey Gargoyal turn Hulk into stone and Hulk durability prevented that. Why no Hyperions or Thors? Does the Mirror Transmuattion work on Thor/Hyperion Durability? Proof?

As always you make insults and try to "LOL" "Facepalm" or simply down anyone you debate to try and prove a point rather than show feats, scans, or any proof to counter what I said.

HAHA, you mad bro? I proved why Mirror Master and Zod can win, Mirror Master can track Thor's shiny helmet and poke his hand through, shoot something in the area turn it to glass, port through with Zod. He's not been in another dimension besides the pocket mirror universe (which wasn't his) and hell, and that's cus he got killed by Neron who Flash made a deal with to get them out. So all I can say, is that when in another Mirror universe where his gear doesn't work and when he's dead is probably the only shot Thor has, but other than that, there is nothing suggesting his powers turn off when in another dimension especially when his dimension is linked to EVERY reflective surface.

Transmutation as far as I've seen works on Flash, and he is protected by the speed force. Turning someone to stone with magic is different than turning someone to glass with technology, so the same logic cannot apply. I see no reason why he couldn't transmute Thor or Hyperion but since you may harp on about it, i'll just go with the notion that he can't.

LOLOLOLOL how did I insult you this time, oh wait, I know .... I said "LOL" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH what a joke, or was it that I commented on your lack of knowledge on Mirror Master and it hit a nerve? Oops! I've shown plenty of feats and scans but you like to ignore feats and scans and you've barely shown anything, I've shown more than you by far, now get out of here with that whiny attitude and learn about mirror master so you can give me a real debate ..... hahaha lol.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ancient_0f_Days: Hit a Nerve? With you? No. Merely letting you know how rude you come off ever since I first met you a year ago. Unlike me you haven't change a whole lot since then either.

You showed no proof of what I asked. Your proof is as solid as Wolverine Adamantium Claws that cut thru anything but fail to cut through Thor Durability without multiple hacking.

Thats my point. All your logic is base on assumption that MM powers will work in other Dimensions and between Realities.

Also I proven Flash been cut by glass while using powers in the scan above. That would not happen to Thor or Hyperion ever.

Flash Durability to cuts <<<< Thors and Hyperions Durability to cuts.

So with that in mind I don't see Transmutating into glass will work on anyone who is ALOT higher in durability to Flash.

Your whole basis is base on assumption and showings on weaker characters. So its very far from solid. In fact your all your post are as solid as glass.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CadenceV2: Just gonna wreck your little durability rant real quick....Wonder Woman has great blunt force durability, she got hit from the sun to earth....but she can get stabbed and shot........Goku can tank all kinds of damage, but a needle can pierce his skin, and he needed a ki arua to shield him from Trunk's sword. If you punch my shirt, it'll still be intact, if you cut it with glass, it'll rip..... simple logic and you missed it....hmmmmm.........

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2: @Ancient_0f_Days:

A few points:

If Thor follows Mirror Master into a Mirror Dimension, Thor will die. MM has complete control over almost everything in the dimension, including time. He can simply de-age Thor until the Thunder God is dead. (Yes, I can provide scans.) Mirror Master can also spam him with mirror clones of characters like Flash, who can then speed-blitz Thor relentlessly.

No Caption Provided

While Thor is distracted by copies, Mirror Master can switch mirrors and smash the one Thor is in.

No Caption Provided

Hyperion can instantly be BFR'd merely by being visible to a reflective surface, and then Mirror Master can smash it, killing him as well.

No Caption Provided

Flash's durability isn't nearly as low as it's being made out to be. He's tanked hits from Deathstroke's blast staff, Gorilla Grodd, Amazo, and Mongul. He's also tanked a Black Hole. Twice. (Scans of all these upon request.) The reason the glass cut through him in Cadence's scan is because it was coated with the Frenzy Virus, which invalidated his speed-force durability. That's why Flash is so surprised and comments on the fact that it cut through his energy suit.

Also, Flash has been trapped in a mirror-verse plenty of times. He escapes due to a combination of speed-force shenanigans, intelligence and experience with mirror worlds, and MM's villain aura.

Mirror Master doesn't kill Flash because the Rogues' primary rule is that they can never kill a speedster. They know that the entire superhero community would crack down on them if they did, and they don't want that kind of heat bearing down on them. So they actually hold back against Flashes and use non-lethal attacks.

Theoretically, Mirror Master should be able to travel through the reflective surfaces Thor wears, regardless of realm or dimension. DC doesn't really deal in parallel dimensions so I can't think of proof, but his mirror dimension seems to link to any reflective surface he wants it to.

He's also got a nifty hypnotic/illusion ability which can buy Zod some time to get a few free shots in.

No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire said:

@CadenceV2: @Ancient_0f_Days:

A few points:

If Thor follows Mirror Master into a Mirror Dimension, Thor will die. MM has complete control over almost everything in the dimension, including time. He can simply de-age Thor until the Thunder God is dead. (Yes, I can provide scans.) Mirror Master can also spam him with mirror clones of characters like Flash, who can then speed-blitz Thor relentlessly.

No Caption Provided

While Thor is distracted by copies, Mirror Master can switch mirrors and smash the one Thor is in.

No Caption Provided

Hyperion can instantly be BFR'd merely by being visible to a reflective surface, and then Mirror Master can smash it, killing him as well.

No Caption Provided

Flash's durability isn't nearly as low as it's being made out to be. He's tanked hits from Deathstroke's blast staff, Gorilla Grodd, Amazo, and Mongul. He's also tanked a Black Hole. Twice. (Scans of all these upon request.) The reason the glass cut through him in Cadence's scan is because it was coated with the Frenzy Virus, which invalidated his speed-force durability. That's why Flash is so surprised and comments on the fact that it cut through his energy suit.

Also, Flash has been trapped in a mirror-verse plenty of times. He escapes due to a combination of speed-force shenanigans, intelligence and experience with mirror worlds, and MM's villain aura.

Mirror Master doesn't kill Flash because the Rogues' primary rule is that they can never kill a speedster. They know that the entire superhero community would crack down on them if they did, and they don't want that kind of heat bearing down on them. So they actually hold back against Flashes and use non-lethal attacks.

Theoretically, Mirror Master should be able to travel through the reflective surfaces Thor wears, regardless of realm or dimension. DC doesn't really deal in parallel dimensions so I can't think of proof, but his mirror dimension seems to link to any reflective surface he wants it to.

He's also got a nifty hypnotic/illusion ability which can buy Zod some time to get a few free shots in.

No Caption Provided

Take notes @Ancient_0f_Day Thats a solid debate.

Also thanks for the context of the Glass cutting Flash chap.

MM solos then.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CadenceV2: ha, a lot of that stuff I'd already told you, I've already told you about Flashes durability, I already told you that Mirror Master can travel through any reflective surface especially the helmet and armor. I already told you about Mirror Clones, I already told you about trapping them in the mirror dimension, I told you the glass was poisoned, I'd forgotten the specifics but i've head of frenzy virus but couldn't remember off the top of my head. I could've told you why the rouges don't just kill Flash but I thought it was obvious and could be explained the same way why Deadshot holds back on Batman. I told you how Flash gets out of the mirror dimension, I told you that there was no proof of the mirror dimension being compromised by dimensions and finally I told you about how illusions could be used.

Esquires post reflected mine in many ways, he just cleared some specific areas and added details that even I was unclear on as well as just back up my argument in a more efficiant and professional way..... You just didn't like how I presented it, which doesn't matter, you also just wanted someone else you know who knows more about mirror master than you (and myself) to CONFIRM my argument for it to be legit, until then you would've just ignored everything and shook your head saying "easy win for team 2". Considering the fact that you should've known this much about Mirror Master before debating and saying team 2 easily wins, YOU should take notes, cus I already knew this, maybe the format wasn't as pro, but neither was yours. In any case, concession accepted

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Team one wins, MM possibly solos.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Esquire: Thanks for clearing that up, even I didn't know McCullock could just break a mirror and seal someone inside, that was probably the big flaw in my argument cus I had trouble answering why they couldn't get out. I thought I saw Mirror Master suffering domestic issues in the mirror dimension so I wasn't sure he was god in there. Unless his wife/girlfriend was kicking him in the groin at their home and not the mirror dimension.....but anyway, thanks for the backup on the other points as well.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ancient_0f_Days: Not really. I had little context to it, not much scan proof as to Durability of Flash which was the big issue here. I showed a scan of Flash cut by glass. Esquire put context to it. You merely stated Flash Blunt Force durability and what not.

As for everything else I still believe MM has no feats outside the Mirror World to touch Thor and Thor could track MM down to his Dimension, there seems be enough proof now that MM can hurt Thor and Hyperion as well since Flash All around Durability been Transmuated.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Esquire

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Esquire: Thanks for clearing that up, even I didn't know McCullock could just break a mirror and seal someone inside, that was probably the big flaw in my argument cus I had trouble answering why they couldn't get out. I thought I saw Mirror Master suffering domestic issues in the mirror dimension so I wasn't sure he was god in there. Unless his wife/girlfriend was kicking him in the groin at their home and not the mirror dimension.....but anyway, thanks for the backup on the other points as well.

He has a few inconsistent showing in the Mirror-verse, but by and large he's dominant within it. He can reorient it so that other people feel upside down, controls time, can pull in whatever he wants from other mirror dimensions, and the like. I can't think of the instance when Mirror Master was getting pwned by his wife, lol, but there's probably an explanation. And he would likely hold back on her, anyway. But I'm just speculating, since I'm not sure I've read that particular issue.

And I was mostly just clarifying what you'd already said, since I happened to have scans available. Your arguments were solid.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By dondave

Team One ftw

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Not really. I had little context to it, not much scan proof as to Durability of Flash which was the big issue here. I showed a scan of Flash cut by glass. Esquire put context to it. You merely stated Flash Blunt Force durability and what not.

As for everything else I still believe MM has no feats outside the Mirror World to touch Thor and Thor could track MM down to his Dimension, there seems be enough proof now that MM can hurt Thor and Hyperion as well since Flash All around Durability been Transmuated.

I didn't think I needed to show scans since I did the same thing Esquire did which was mention times great durability was demonstrated, I stated how he's taken blows from Zoom, maybe I should've stated that Zoom was holding back less than usual and phasing his hands through Flash and hitting as hard as he hits the other leaguers. I gave you the difference between cut resistance and blunt force and how you cannot gauge durability on cut resistance alone, that's like saying Goku was cut by glass so his durability sucks. I also stated and showed you Flash being transmutated but you ignored that. And I said that all he needed was the Mirror Dimension but I wanted to include Zod so that he's still in the game and useful as a character, I wasn't sure if Mirror Master could solo, but I knew he could use Zod and make the team win. You ignored it.

@Esquire said:

He has a few inconsistent showing in the Mirror-verse, but by and large he's dominant within it. He can reorient it so that other people feel upside down, controls time, can pull in whatever he wants from other mirror dimensions, and the like. I can't think of the instance when Mirror Master was getting pwned by his wife, lol, but there's probably an explanation. And he would likely hold back on her, anyway. But I'm just speculating, since I'm not sure I've read that particular issue.

And I was mostly just clarifying what you'd already said, since I happened to have scans available. Your arguments were solid.

I'll try to find and post the wife incident. but yeah, he did back hand her though so they were going at it lol. But thanks again.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jackofspades

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CadenceV2 said:

I didn't think I needed to show scans since I did the same thing Esquire did which was mention times great durability was demonstrated, I stated how he's taken blows from Zoom, maybe I should've stated that Zoom was holding back less than usual and phasing his hands through Flash and hitting as hard as he hits the other leaguers. I gave you the difference between cut resistance and blunt force and how you cannot gauge durability on cut resistance alone, that's like saying Goku was cut by glass so his durability sucks. I also stated and showed you Flash being transmutated but you ignored that. And I said that all he needed was the Mirror Dimension but I wanted to include Zod so that he's still in the game and useful as a character, I wasn't sure if Mirror Master could solo, but I knew he could use Zod and make the team win. You ignored it.

@Esquire said:

I'll try to find and post the wife incident. but yeah, he did back hand her though so they were going at it lol. But thanks again.

this should help with thor durability http://www.comicvine.com/thor/29-2268/thor-best-feats-of-durability/92-673817/

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Esquire: Actually it was animal mans wife he back handed.........

LOL he got dat pimp hand tho, it just wasn't strong enough...and yeah he wasn't in the mirror dimension.....so he probably is god in there. I couldn't tell cus this was a smaller scan than I first saw so it looked weird like the mirror dimension, square shapes in the back round and such