• 159 results
Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@night4345:

Fair enough. Idk if Superman has the strength or durability on that level much less that of thragg.

Superman is faster than him in reaction time. It's a very high showing considering Vitrumites have been hurt by less. Something Thragg does have is Dinosaurus (who has gone toe to toe with Invincible) tried to fight him but his claws broke by slashing Thragg and shattered his teeth by trying to bite him. Once again Thragg been blooded by less.

Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@night4345:

So you think a punch like the one superman hit Mongol with would hurt him?

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@allstarsuperman: Wasent Superman KO when he destroyed a moon?

Superman was KOd when he collided with a supermassive planet at light speed, thus obliterating the planetoid which was several times denser than the Earth. So, to answer your question, no.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higher_evolutionary: this is so tuff first round would go to superman because of the sunlight unless thragg was some how able to take the fight somewhere with no light

Round two would be thragg he can hold his breath months at a time and never loses his powers he would remove superman from being so close to sun and would simply wear him down.

Thragg has more of a chance to win both rounds because he has been trained since birth to lead and kill with no remorse the only time thragg was defeated was when he was attacked by the second strongest viltrumite which is Nolan Grayson omniman

And several other very powerful viltrumites

And he lived.

Superman may have more feats and abilities but he is superman he does not kill and even when under mind control he does not or even when he must ( yes he did just kill doomsday ) but I do not count that.

Superman may have been trained by batman in hand to hand combat but he does not know how to use these skills all that great his main problem that he depends way to much on his powers. This is what would be his downfall with thragg.

Thragg is a warrior born and would use this to his advantage he would find his weakness (if it is physical-tactical -emotional ,his or harming innocent people) and would use it against him , but on the other hand superman has such a great grip and control on his powers he will use this to his advantage and would most likely keep switching up on his powers in round one to keep the ball on his side but round two in space he would have problems he can not use all his powers in space for a couple of reasons 1 he is in space no foot super speed , arctic breath , super senses aside from sight, and maybe heat vision efficiency, the lose of his powers is the lose of his aces, 2 he will drain his cells of there solar power this will mean it will be hand to hand this is where thragg is king.

50/50 round 1

Thragg wins round two.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thragg is freakin badass, that fight between him and battle beast was epic. And afterward he wears Battle Beast's SKIN. HE LOOKS SO FREAKIN AWESOME.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm sure Thragg wins base on both Omni Man, and Invincible fought characters that compare to Superman.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Superman rips his head off.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#63  Edited By StMichalofWilson
Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Bigbadwolfx0

@stmichalofwilson: @lvenger: @highaccuser: @stmichalofwilson:

U want a feat of thragg how about we talk about dinosaurus and his strength level, when he fought invincible who at this time was very powerful he was trying and everything and had a great grip on his powers, Dino was able to almost whip the floor with him and if memory serves right kill other viltrumites with his bear hands.

We saw Dino scratch bite and so on and he was able to make invincible bleed and even smashed a invincible clones head in with ease, but when he fought thragg to protect mark he was able to get a full bite on thragg with all of his power and nothing happened but dinos teeth being completely shattered Dino then swung at him with his claws dragging his claws and once again the attack was more than pointless again thragg a skin is so invulnerable that Dino Breaks his claws of , we also know how durable dino is from when invincible fought him.

Thragg took several Direct hits from Dino and nothing but Dino hurting himself thragg then almost ripped dinos jaw/ head of.

Thragg has more than shown his great amounts of strength

When thragg was attacked by his own people and survived the fight

This shows thragg's great

Nigh invulnerability.

When Nolan omniman fought mark he states that one punch from a viltrumite can will kill thousands and this was when mark was at his weakest so for thragg was able to survive the onslaught from several viltrumites shows just how resilient that he truly is.

BlackKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer said:

@allstarsuperman: Wasent Superman KO when he destroyed a moon?

Superman was KOd when he collided with a supermassive planet at light speed, thus obliterating the planetoid which was several times denser than the Earth. So, to answer your question, no.

That moon if I recall was created via magic.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

If it wasn't a fight to the death, I may give it to Thragg just because of his outstanding durability and pain tolerance. Dude had his guts sticking out, his eye ripped open, and a huge gash in his head and still won the fight. But this is a fight to the death, and Superman could probably just snap his neck in a couple of seconds.

Avatar image for rosalynlovecraft
RosalynLovecraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbadwolfx0: Dino killed viltramite? Will need proof for that, don't remember that happening.

BlackKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By BlackKaizer

Does anyone know where I can read viltrumite? Sites like comicvine dont mention it at all.......

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosalynlovecraft: @blackkaizer: do u mean for free or when does it take place.

And I might be wrong about him killing a viltrumite but I could of sworn he did, but either way he still crushed marks clones head like it was nothing and the clone was a viltrumite, plus we saw all of the damage that he caused mark he could of killed him or at least wounded him bad enough he could of died from his wounds.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
RosalynLovecraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackkaizer: Ever heard of the walking dead by Robert Kirkman

Search up invincible by Robert kirkman.

YOU WILL NOT REGRET DOING THIS

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbadwolfx0: I'm already in a debate with one of the Vine's Invincible experts regarding the question of Superman vs Skybound Viltrumites, I don't want to spend time waging this debate on 2 fronts. As for your citations, they're nothing that Superman hasn't replicated or surpassed. Simply put, I don't believe Thragg is in Clark's league and you're free to disagree with that.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark punches his teeth in. He's faster, stronger, probably comparably or more skilled.

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: I get what ur saying but I think thragg is much more skilled

And let's not forget that superman was defeated by batman several times who is nothing more than human and let's not forget that thragg is super old

But yes Clark is most likely way more powerful but it's not always about power

But like i said 50/5/0 round 1/2

Clark then thragg wins

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbadwolfx0: The Batman point is such a cliche excuse I'm afraid. Batman has only directly beaten Superman in The Dark Knight Returns, a non canon storyline to the main DCU and recently in Batman Endgame. Both were because Batman had the magic of prep time, had just the right gadgets to counter Superman's powers and somehow the Bat spit of Kryptonite gum defeated Supes via the joys of convoluted plot contrivance. Batman won because of his popularity, DC valuing him as their cash cow and because of the 'underdog' or David vs Goliath syndrome. Also Batman exploited Superman's weaknesses, to anything else Superman's durability makes him highly resistant to it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: i know u r right if Clark wanted to kill people he could just crash into the planet.

And at the same time batman is the genius of pre fight prep and strategy.

My main prob with this fight is that it's normal superman he always holds back no matter what even when under someone else's control. Thragg does not have this problem and does not run out of juice like Clark does.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman chucks Thragg into the sun

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeezee123: u guys are forgetting that this is normal superman not injustice superman or no morals it's good old Clark kent

And his great morals r what would stop him or cause him to lose.

He would not be able to fight full blown in the city because of concerns for the city and its people but thragg would not and would use this to his advantage. In round two thragg get away from the sun and so on.

Like I said before I love superman but his fighting skills are no were close to thragg's who is at least hundreds of years older and with age comes knowledge and knowledge is power, I do know and understand Clark is more powerful but power does not always guarantee victory.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Lvenger

@bigbadwolfx0: Just because Clark holds back and Thragg doesn't has little bearing on whether Thragg can beat Superman. You really think Superman hasn't fought guys who have tried to kill him before? He kind of does that on a daily basis. Moreover, Superman's solar energy reserves don't just run out in the middle of a fight, his cells can store that radiation for extended periods of time, and I don't believe he would expend it all fighting Thragg.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@bigbadwolfx0 said:

@zeezee123: u guys are forgetting that this is normal superman not injustice superman or no morals it's good old Clark kent

He would not be able to fight full blown in the city because of concerns for the city and its people but thragg would not and would use this to his advantage. In round two thragg get away from the sun and so on.

Like I said before I love superman but his fighting skills are no were close to thragg's who is at least hundreds of years older and with age comes knowledge and knowledge is power, I do know and understand Clark is more powerful but power does not always guarantee victory.

Thragg literally lacks the damage output to harm superman, and the durability to take his punches, or the combat speed feats to even land a hit - making his skills useless. Superman literally cannot hold back enough to lose.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@bigbadwolfx0 said:

Thragg literally lacks the damage output to harm superman, and the durability to take his punches, or the combat speed feats to even land a hit - making his skills useless. Superman literally cannot hold back enough to lose.

lol at all that.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:
@bigbadwolfx0 said:

lol at all that.

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosalynlovecraft: @lvenger: @sirfizzwhizz: @princearagorn1: U guys just do not get what I am trying to say yes Clark has more power than thragg but thragg has been alive much longer in fact at least a thousand years at least and for his whole life he has trained and been trained to battle and win in all forms of battle

Thragg's skills in battle and just his mind alone is one of his greatest strengths.

But do not forget his strength and endurance lets think about what invincible omniman and the former leader of the cop did to planet viltrum they were able to fly thru and destroy it with some help but the also survived the explosion and if these three survived this what could thragg.

People also doubt his strength , the only time we see him fight is with other viltrumites and superhuman and powerful aliens like Allen and ragnars we never see him do feats because he does not have to

Anissa and mark lifted a giant boat which was very had for him and her.

But would of been nothing for him

Even during the scared viltrumite execution when two members beat the prisoner to death we saw almost the whole viltrumite force attack him and he survived he was even gutted and fought battle beast and won. For all we know he could fly thru and destroy the sun leaving superman powerless.

I am a huge superman fan without a doubt but u do not think u guys r really thinking this thru.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@bigbadwolfx0:

U guys just do not get what I am trying to say

I do, what you're saying makes no sense, though.

yes Clark has more power than thragg but thragg has been alive much longer in fact at least a thousand years at least and for his whole life he has trained and been trained to battle and win in all forms of battle

Doesn't matter. Genryusai is 1000+ year old. Franklin richards is a teenager. Doesn't mean he will lose. Battle experience does serve as a factor, but when the power gap is small. It's not a deciding factor otherwise.

Thragg's skills in battle and just his mind alone is one of his greatest strengths.

Good for him - and superman's mind is a lot more capable than thragg's wildest dreams actually.

But do not forget his strength and endurance lets think about what invincible omniman and the former leader of the cop did to planet viltrum they were able to fly thru and destroy it with some help but the also survived the explosion and if these three survived this what could thragg.

...The planet was weakened with space rider's laser beforehand, they are not doing much to an average planet. Putting their entire feats throughout the series together, they don't even reach moon level.

If you want me to list every single feat in the series, I will.

People also doubt his strength , the only time we see him fight is with other viltrumites and superhuman and powerful aliens like Allen and ragnars we never see him do feats because he does not have to.

No, people are not doubting his strength because he has to be scaled from. Viltrumite strength level in general is nothing compared to superman.

Anissa and mark lifted a giant boat which was very had for him and her. But would of been nothing for him.

...Dude, clark bench pressed the freaking earth. You're saying lifting a boat is supposed to be impressive?

Even during the scared viltrumite execution when two members beat the prisoner to death we saw almost the whole viltrumite force attack him and he survived he was even gutted and fought battle beast and won.

Good for him. Superman has far better feats than every viltrumite shown put together in every category, I'm not even kidding.

For all we know he could fly thru and destroy the sun leaving superman powerless.

1. That's assuming he can survive the sun. Unlikely.

2. I don't see him doing serious damage to a moon, much less a sun, which is billions of times tougher to destroy.

That is basically like me saying 'superman could just destroy the universe he is in' - he literally can't.

I am a huge superman fan without a doubt but u do not think u guys r really thinking this thru.

I am, trust me. I am a bigger fan of thragg/omni man than superman - I've read every issue they've appeared in, and he doesn't stand a chance here.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark stomps the piss out of him

RosalynLovecraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbadwolfx0: Lol the experience won't do any good with such power difference. And the planet destroying thing, read the series it was first blasted with a laser that was said to go through anything.

In pretty much every category superman stomps

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arcajeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love this battle discussion! To throw more fuel on the fire:

The exact limits of Kryptonians strength are unknown, but they are capable (of) lifting far in excess of 100 tons.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kryptonians

A typical Viltrumite can lift at least 400 tons. Viltrumite strength along with their speed is able to increase through training.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viltrumite

We have to also take into account the Boy Scout vs the Spartan aspect.

TuxedoGreymon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the version of Superman. If it's the New 52 Superman, Animated Superman, or Smallville Clark Kent, then Thragg wins. Almost any other version of Superman would win though.

LeviAgbon123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FirstFirmament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thragg ftw

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman with little to no effort.

FlakeKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight is too close to call tbh. But I would have to say Superman.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark beats the shit out of this weakling.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman curbstomps.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark hits him a few thousand times.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman still pulverises Thragg.

ants0600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the version of Superman. If it's the New 52 Superman, Animated Superman, or Smallville Clark Kent, then Thragg wins. Almost any other version of Superman would win though.

Almost all versions of Superman for sure will defeat Thragg in the sun.

• Scans: Mark Grayson is burnt in the sun: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/ATsqhGKKWoZv14nGeGKf_ZeiHt1KcUMFLk4hF-W6zfNOL-y80PVy2JY6k0X_-TdvgneSs3Vink8tcrd4cQnIsRt0LaJqa606JWlYx1eVmI8lb2QJoQwqx4zQaKOp5LEZv__fWGYcug=s1600
  • Finally, Thragg died in the sun (explode?): https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Invincible/Issue-140?id=121972
  • Superman:
    • On par with Thragg for physical strength; durability, speed, power
    • Take the Injustice version: he pushes Ganthet to the sun with no hurts
    • Take the DCeased version: he goes to the sun after Wonder Woman cut his arm.
    • Any other versions (I forget), he goes inside the sun with no problem