• 51 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Future Predators (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightsaber only battle, on the Invisible hand's deck.    Cartoon grievous that is.

#2 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

GG cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

#3 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Darth Vadar easily. If GG had more powers, the boss man wouldn't even have had convinced anakin to join. 

#4 Posted by Future Predators (108 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"lol Darth Vadar easily. If GG had more powers, the boss man wouldn't even have had convinced anakin to join. "
Without the force.  Lightsabers only.
#5 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Vadar. He was a genius fighter in lightsaber battles before he became vadar. Becoming Vadar only increased his strength in saber battles. 

#6 Posted by Future Predators (108 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Still Vadar. He was a genius fighter in lightsaber battles before he became vadar. Becoming Vadar only increased his strength in saber battles. "
Vader strikes once every 3 seconds, grievous strikes 16 times in one second with one arm. 
#7 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

If you know the outcome of the battle, then why did you make this thread?

#8 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

um 4 lightsabres with the reaction time of a CPU vs a cranky old fart with one... you do the math...

#9 Posted by Future Predators (108 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"If you know the outcome of the battle, then why did you make this thread?"
I'm not sure if vader has some sort of skill I don't know. 
#10 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Vadar has plenty of skill. He was a genius and could have been the youngest knight to be initiated in the council but things went wary and lost control. 

#11 Posted by Future Predators (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you find Vader's kills? 
Grievous has killed at least 100 jedi.  He just can't fit all his trophies on his belt.

#12 Posted by Wanted (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vador

#13 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

......You want me to compare how many Jedi's Vadar killed compared to how many GG killed?! Are you serious?! 

GG was a Jedi killer during the war so obviously he would have more jedi kills under his belt. Before the war reached it's climax, Anakin killed all the children and everyone in the temple before being confronted by Obi. And when he was Vadar during those years of his masters rule, Jedi's were very scars. 
#14 Posted by Future Predators (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Could you imagine if grievous had enough pockets on his cape to fit all his lightsabers?

#15 Posted by Shanana (53021 posts) - - Show Bio

sha sweep

#16 Posted by Future Predators (108 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"sha sweep"
Fire the sha repellent!
#17 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Vader would win here... he has the Force on his side
#18 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightsaber only you say? Well in that cas Grievous... otherwise VADER would completely annihilate the General.

#19 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Dooku trained this guy. And Anakin beat Dooku and killed him before he became a vadar.

Check this out. 

  

#20 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

If it is armored Vader then I still think he would win....Obi beat GG and Armored Vader could prolly do it with some difficulty.

but if this is Anakin Skywalker oh dear lord GG is in for an a$$whoopin lol

#21 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"If it is armored Vader then I still think he would win....Obi beat GG and Armored Vader could prolly do it with some difficulty.

but if this is Anakin Skywalker oh dear lord GG is in for an a$$whoopin lol"
This is the Uber Godly haxxor 1337 cartoon grievous, aka "My lighstaber moves so fast that the sonic boom can send a jedi flying!" grievous.   Also general grievous has a punch stronger than the death star, his ship is coated in impervium, a material that a sample of which was on alderaan when the death star blew it up, and the sample was just fine and suffered no damage, grievous put a huge Dent in this metal.   Thus his fist is stronger than the death star.
#22 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon Grievous can dodge the Force, for goodness sake.  Without his powers, Vader is just a slow cyborg in an armored iron lung.  Grievous is fast and agile as hell.  Grievous wins.

#23 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader way more powerful lets see Vader has his immense force power he's almost completely vulnerable because he's a cyborg.he's got about 20year of training on grievous not to mention grievous is in no way a Jedi or sith or force sensative.Not that greviouse isn't an amazing warrior just that he doe'sn't stand up to the power of the dark side.

#24 Posted by DOMINIS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
Future Predators said:
"Can you find Vader's kills? 
Grievous has killed at least 100 jedi.  He just can't fit all his trophies on his belt."

I don't remember Grievous killing a hundred jedi. I do know that Vader was considered the greatest jedi killer..
#25 Posted by Hellraiser of Despair (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Sad to say Grievous would probably win

#26 Edited by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

just because u said no powers..only sabres....then Grievous..

but really having a sith or jedi in a  fight WITHOUT force powers in just dumb...

#27 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6198 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"just because u said no powers..only sabres....then Grievous..

but really having a sith or jedi in a  fight WITHOUT force powers in just dumb..."
True, Vader would stomp him if he had force grip alone
#28 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"just because u said no powers..only sabres....then Grievous..

but really having a sith or jedi in a  fight WITHOUT force powers in just dumb..."
True, Vader would stomp him if he had force grip alone"
Cartoon grievous can outrun the force. 
#29 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6198 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"just because u said no powers..only sabres....then Grievous..

but really having a sith or jedi in a  fight WITHOUT force powers in just dumb..."
True, Vader would stomp him if he had force grip alone"
Cartoon grievous can outrun the force. "

No he cant, the reason he was coughing in Episode III is that Mace Windu crushed his throat with force grip in the original clones wars animated series
#30 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6198 posts) - - Show Bio

Though Grievous does stand a legitimate shot at beating Vader with force powers

  
#31 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

HE dodged several force pushes, easily.  He couldn't dodge mace windu as he had no space to do so. 

#32 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Grievous would overwhelm any star wars character in a pure light saber duel so fast that it's not funny, cartoon grievous that is, not the whimpified weakened nerfed neutered waned grievous that came after the crushed chest, and somehow he became 1/3 of his former height from that.    

#33 Posted by DOMINIS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Grievous would overwhelm any star wars character in a pure light saber duel so fast that it's not funny, cartoon grievous that is, not the whimpified weakened nerfed neutered waned grievous that came after the crushed chest, and somehow he became 1/3 of his former height from that.    

"

Wrong. Dooku beat him in sparring matches all the time.
#34 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
DOMINIS said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Grievous would overwhelm any star wars character in a pure light saber duel so fast that it's not funny, cartoon grievous that is, not the whimpified weakened nerfed neutered waned grievous that came after the crushed chest, and somehow he became 1/3 of his former height from that.    

"

Wrong. Dooku beat him in sparring matches all the time."
Only with the force, otherwise Grievous would overwhelm dooku.  The problem is that with grievous, without the force he will eventually overwhelm you, in fact what he should do is keep your lightsaber occupied with one arm's blade, and strike you down with the others. 
#35 Posted by DOMINIS (147 posts) - - Show Bio

No if you watch, Dooku was toying with Grievous.

Palpatine killed three masters with a saber, faster than grievous killed regular knights. Windu in LOE dominated Grievous in a duel.

#36 Edited by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
DOMINIS said:
"No if you watch, Dooku was toying with Grievous.

Palpatine killed three masters with a saber, faster than grievous killed regular knights. Windu in LOE dominated Grievous in a duel."
The masters were caught off guard.   Grievous killed a knight in a millisecond by grabbing his head and smashing it on the ground.    Vader is not as good of a duelist as Tyrannus, especially not in armor.  Windu would have smashed armored vader far more easily than Grievous in a light saber only fight. 


Also note, no force powers in the fight, light saber skills only. 


3 strikes a second vs 64-96 strikes a second, as grievous has repulsor lifts and can use lightsabers with his feet.  So he can use 6 at a time, also Vader is proven to be terrible at defending himself against opponents with multiple lightsabers, Maul with two light sabers owned vader, Grievous with 4 would utterly smash vader.   And with six the fight would be over in a moment.
#37 Posted by DOMINIS (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Maul is a lot more skilled than Grievous. Vader is a lot stronger than Dooku, so his strikes are more heavier.

#38 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Maul more skilled than grievous?  Pah, grievous has mastered all 7 forms of lightsaber combat, almost no jedi or sith can boast about that.  Plus Grievous is the undisputed master of using multiple lightsabers.   Second is Maul, then ventress.  Grievous is strong enough to put a dent in his imperivium coated starfighter, a sample of impervium was on alderaan, and when the death star blew alderaan up, the sample was unscratched.     Vader is merely stronger than a wookie.    While grievous's fist at full strength would technically be more powerful than the death star's superlaser.   Also grievous can strike with a lightsaber so hard it doesn't need to touch you to send you flying. 

#39 Posted by DOMINIS (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Maul was a master pratctitioner of Juyo, which required high end mastery of multiple forms. He killed Qui Gon, who was one of the greatest lightsaber duelists of the order. Maul also beat Anoon Bondara, who mastered every lightsaber style.

More powerful than the Death Star's super laser? Okay if he was that strong why did so many jedi saber lock with him?

#40 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
DOMINIS said:
"Maul was a master pratctitioner of Juyo, which required high end mastery of multiple forms. He killed Qui Gon, who was one of the greatest lightsaber duelists of the order. Maul also beat Anoon Bondara, who mastered every lightsaber style.

More powerful than the Death Star's super laser? Okay if he was that strong why did so many jedi saber lock with him?"
Because, the prequel is full of inconsistancies, somehow grievous can damage a material that the death star's weapon failed to harm, yet other beings can fight with him and not die in seconds.   And somehow grievous went from 18 feet tall to 6 feet, also for some odd reason his cape changed from white to dark olive gray, and he went from silver and white to bone colored.
#41 Posted by DOMINIS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"DOMINIS said:
"Maul was a master pratctitioner of Juyo, which required high end mastery of multiple forms. He killed Qui Gon, who was one of the greatest lightsaber duelists of the order. Maul also beat Anoon Bondara, who mastered every lightsaber style.

More powerful than the Death Star's super laser? Okay if he was that strong why did so many jedi saber lock with him?"
Because, the prequel is full of inconsistancies, somehow grievous can damage a material that the death star's weapon failed to harm, yet other beings can fight with him and not die in seconds.   And somehow grievous went from 18 feet tall to 6 feet, also for some odd reason his cape changed from white to dark olive gray, and he went from silver and white to bone colored."

What are you talking about? The death star can shatter planets.
#42 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6198 posts) - - Show Bio

Obi-Wan beat Grievous, nuff said on Grievous beating any SW character

#43 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"Obi-Wan beat Grievous, nuff said on Grievous beating any SW character"
Obi-wan defeated a underconfident, nerfed grievous, who had his chest crushed which severely hampered his abilities.   And because he lost almost all his confidence he couldn't give the same barrage of attacks he used to be able to.  Or do anything like his pre injured self could, had he gotten himself fixed and healed, he would have stomped obi-wan, and that would have screwed up star wars history.  Or he could do what he did with the whippid jedi and leave him for dead when he is merely in a regenerative trance.  Which would have made him much more respectable, heck the surgery and repairs would have taken less than a few hours.  Then he would be back to his old godly, not coughing self.  And he would be in the seperatist remanent, as he would leave mustafar very quickly, as he just couldn't stand Nute Gunray for more than a few moments. 
#44 Posted by F-Man (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Obi-wan did cut off 2 of grievous's hands, I think Darth Vader is as good as obi-wan. So I think darth darth would win.

#45 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"Obi-Wan beat Grievous, nuff said on Grievous beating any SW character"
Obi-wan defeated a underconfident, nerfed grievous, who had his chest crushed which severely hampered his abilities.   And because he lost almost all his confidence he couldn't give the same barrage of attacks he used to be able to.  Or do anything like his pre injured self could, had he gotten himself fixed and healed, he would have stomped obi-wan, and that would have screwed up star wars history.  Or he could do what he did with the whippid jedi and leave him for dead when he is merely in a regenerative trance.  Which would have made him much more respectable, heck the surgery and repairs would have taken less than a few hours.  Then he would be back to his old godly, not coughing self.  And he would be in the seperatist remanent, as he would leave mustafar very quickly, as he just couldn't stand Nute Gunray for more than a few moments. "
#46 Posted by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader ROTFLSTOMPS

#47 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23779 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader ROTFLSTOMPS

Do you have a personnel hate against Grevious?This is your second bumping old threads to say "character X, ROTFLSTOMPS".

Online
#48 Posted by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23779 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: HAHAH not really just being realistic :'(

I don't think it's realistic, because none of them are ROFLSTOMPING Grievous.

Online
#50 Posted by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio