Edited By dewboy01

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By charlieboy

the titans would stomp. raven could solo. kid flash could solo. wonder girl could solo.
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crackerjack82

gen13 would not win here, and i am wildstrom fan, but i dont see them winning, one they out numbered,and two, they are not as good with their powers as most of the titans are

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I know little about Gen 13; but from what I do know, they have no answer to Kid Flash.

PS: Just want to say that I like the current TT roster. Though Cassie looks like a man in that picture.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By charlieboy
@JediXMan:
yeah it is a good lineup. don't know if i much like solstice yet. but the rest of the team is awesome.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Freefa11
@JediXMan: Freefall might be able to counter him with her gravity powers, assuming she doesn't get KO'd immediately, but even if she can hold him down (or float him, or whatever), that would basically be a stalemate, and it would leave the other 4 members of Gen 13 to deal with the other 7 members of the Titans, which is blatantly unfair. I really don't see how they have any chance here.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@charlieboy said:
" @JediXMan: yeah it is a good lineup. don't know if i much like solstice yet. but the rest of the team is awesome. "
Agreed. It would be perfect for me if Miss Martian and Static returned. Then it would be my ideal lineup.

@Freefa11 said:
" @JediXMan: Freefall might be able to counter him with her gravity powers, assuming she doesn't get KO'd immediately, but even if she can hold him down (or float him, or whatever), that would basically be a stalemate, and it would leave the other 4 members of Gen 13 to deal with the other 7 members of the Titans, which is blatantly unfair. I really don't see how they have any chance here. "
Could you explain what powers the members of Gen-13 have to me?
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By charlieboy

@JediXMan:
fairchild-strength, durability.

freefall-gravity control.

rainmaker-weather control. lightning.

burnout-fire powers. believe he has some psi too.

grunge- kind of like absorbing man. he takes on the qualites of whatever he touches. he touches steel he becomes steel.

industrious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By industrious
@JediXMan said:
" @charlieboy said:
" @JediXMan: yeah it is a good lineup. don't know if i much like solstice yet. but the rest of the team is awesome. "
Agreed. It would be perfect for me if Miss Martian and Static returned. Then it would be my ideal lineup.

@Freefa11 said:
" @JediXMan: Freefall might be able to counter him with her gravity powers, assuming she doesn't get KO'd immediately, but even if she can hold him down (or float him, or whatever), that would basically be a stalemate, and it would leave the other 4 members of Gen 13 to deal with the other 7 members of the Titans, which is blatantly unfair. I really don't see how they have any chance here. "
Could you explain what powers the members of Gen-13 have to me? "
Fairchild(the Red-Head) is a (peak human) genius, and has enhanced strength and toughness.

Grunge(the shirtless guy) is also a genius, albeit one who hides it continuously, and has the power to absorb the properties of any device or material (including properties that are not intrinsic to the material, but are based on that material's design).

Rainmaker(the native american) can control the weather

Freefall(pink hair) has gravity control powers.

and Burnout's powers are essentially that of the Human Torch, but with more reggae.
Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

teen titans

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Teen Titans have the advantage here - with both numbers, overall power levels and comparative training. I think Gen 13 goes down pretty hard, unless Fairchild can come up with a strategy to keep them from getting run over too quickly.

Avatar image for amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge
AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 14

It seems like a good match...but thanks to the NEW 52...FAIRCHILD has her own team called THE RAVAGERS...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dondave

Teen Titans ftw