#1 Posted by JediXMan (30565 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hellsing Organization discovers the existence of Geass and seeks to destroy it at the source - Kamine Island.

However, their intentions are discovered by Lelouch, who intends to prepare. Please read the different scenarios.

Roster:

Hellsing:

Sir Integra (leader)

Seras Victoria

Alucard (no Level 0. No Schrodinger powers. Will not be the first to strike in the battle)

Walter C. Dornez (pre-Millennium)

Hellsing soldiers.

Mercenaries led by Pip Bernadotte.

Geass Order:

Lelouch vi Britannia (leader)

C.C.

Rolo

Jeremiah Gottwald (upgraded)

Suzaku Kururugi (Knight of Seven, not Zero. Has the Lancelot).

Misc. Black Knight foot soldiers.

Scenarios:

1. Lelouch discovers Hellsing's plans and prepares for their attack a month in advance.

2. Lelouch does not know the attack is coming.

3. Lelouch counterattacks before Hellsing can strike, attacking their mansion. Hellsing knows it's coming.

4. Hellsing does not see counterattack coming.

The Geass Order
The Hellsing Organization
Moderator Online
#2 Posted by JediXMan (30565 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping because this got buried by spam.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by NeonGameWave (7777 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Lelouch

2. Hellsing Organization

3. Close to a stalemate

4. Lelouch

#4 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Wish I had watched Hellsing so I could comment

#5 Posted by JediXMan (30565 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Watch it on YouTube. It's a good series.

PS: Yes, it was uploaded legally by the distributors in dub and sub.

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Lelouch discovers Hellsing's plans and prepares for their attack a month in advance. In this situation I vote Lelouch. He's a superb commander of men, even if I don't like him very much personally, and I think the advantage of prep means that he takes Alucard out of the fight in a surprisingly indirect manner that even Alucard will appreciate after the battle is in fact over. I doubt he'll strand him on a boat in the middle of the ocean, but he could just as easily end up having to phase through tons upon tons of earth on his way back to the surface to meet up with rather ravaged Hellsing forces. So yes, I think Lelouch takes this.

2. Lelouch does not know the attack is coming. I think with the element of surprise backing them, the Hellsing organization can take this. I think they're going to have to fight hard, and Alucard, Walter, and Seras are going to have both follow orders and maybe also lead men. If Lelouch is aware of them, I'd even suggest disguises. I'm not sure how well this would go for Alucard whom is used to being alone and the trump card of any situation, but I think Integra is strategically sound and intellectually resourceful enough to make a strike that disables her foes quickly and forces them to work from a point of weakness. Alucard has enough respect at least to not gum up the works even if I'm not totally sure he'd take Lelouch as the sort of threat that perhaps he should.

3. Lelouch counterattacks before Hellsing can strike, attacking their mansion. Hellsing knows it's coming. Hmmm. I think this one is close. I think on her own ground Integra has an advantage, however from time to time I think her pride can blind her and being attacked at home is definitely going to light that particular spark. All in all, I think Lelouch could cause a lot of havoc and even set the board for a future battle, but I'm not sure he out right wins this. Or if he does things could be nasty and bloody. So I'm going to say too close to call for me.

4. Hellsing does not see counterattack coming. This one I think Lelouch wins. I know Hellsing has probably learned from their mistakes with The Valentine Brothers, but I think infiltration can and still would work. I think the Black Knights simply infiltrate and turn certain key Hellsing soldiers into sleeper agents. They don't pull a VBs and walk in through the front door, instead they simply slip in through the back. They could even drug food supplies. The air. Pretty much dealers choice once they are in. Alucard is probably the only real issue during this plan and he could be lured out on mission and simply detained the same as if Lelouch was being attacked with prep. Seras and Walter are still dangerous, but Walter is human and thus could be drugged the same as any conventional troops. Seras I think would tear through a good amount of soldiers if she's really dedicated to the fight, but even then numbers can bring her down.

#7 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

I've heard that from a lot of people. So I'll watch it once I have some free time and just like almost everything else on Youtube but as long as it has dubs then i don't care

#8 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Thinking Hellsing all rounds but it certainly would not be easy and Lelouche makes it interesting.

#9 Posted by JediXMan (30565 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

I've heard that from a lot of people. So I'll watch it once I have some free time and just like almost everything else on Youtube but as long as it has dubs then i don't care

Dubs or subs, your choice. It has both the Hellsing Anime and the Hellsing Ultimate OVA (Ultimate is better, but the anime isn't bad, either).

Moderator Online
#10 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@JediXMan said:

Dubs or subs, your choice. It has both the Hellsing Anime and the Hellsing Ultimate OVA (Ultimate is better, but the anime isn't bad, either).

Thanks a lot.

#11 Posted by JediXMan (30565 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder:

No problem. If you watch both, don't really compare them. They're completely different.

Moderator Online
#12 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@redbird3rdboywonder:

No problem. If you watch both, don't really compare them. They're completely different.

Alright thanks again

#13 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not giving this to either organization because of their organization.

I'm giving this to Hellsing because of Alucard. All rounds. Even just level 1 Alucard is absurdly powerful. And even if Lelouch manages to control him, he gets ONE command of Alucard. Only one. What's it going to be?

Kill yourself? Alucard can't. He's immortal, even to himself.

Kill Hellsing? That still leaves Alucard alive and quite annoyed.

Do not harm me? Shot to the head. Painless.

Do not kill me? Brutally maimed. Or perhaps eaten. Alucard may not consider that death.

Do not harm or kill any member of the Geass Order, or through inaction, allow any of it's members to come to harm? This is the only command that MIGHT work. And then Integra informs Alucard that the Geass Order has been disbanded. Alucard plugs his ears, can't hear different, far as he knows, there ARE no members of the Geass Order because it no longer exists. Fair game.

And in regards to the rule that Alucard can't strike the first shot? Seras Victoria, vampiric sniper extraordinaire, at your service.

#14 Posted by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

I'm not giving this to either organization because of their organization.

I'm giving this to Hellsing because of Alucard. All rounds. Even just level 1 Alucard is absurdly powerful. And even if Lelouch manages to control him, he gets ONE command of Alucard. Only one. What's it going to be?

Kill yourself? Alucard can't. He's immortal, even to himself.

Kill Hellsing? That still leaves Alucard alive and quite annoyed.

Do not harm me? Shot to the head. Painless.

Do not kill me? Brutally maimed. Or perhaps eaten. Alucard may not consider that death.

Do not harm or kill any member of the Geass Order, or through inaction, allow any of it's members to come to harm? This is the only command that MIGHT work. And then Integra informs Alucard that the Geass Order has been disbanded. Alucard plugs his ears, can't hear different, far as he knows, there ARE no members of the Geass Order because it no longer exists. Fair game.

And in regards to the rule that Alucard can't strike the first shot? Seras Victoria, vampiric sniper extraordinaire, at your service.

If you remember Millennium rather effectively got Alucard out of battle and that's all that's needed to win against the Hellsing organization. You don't have to kill him so long as you have a plan to get him out of your hair for awhile. And I'm sure that Lelouch can think of something better than dropping him in the ocean.