#1  Edited By Macest128

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Dex_Starr

Gears by far. Resistance is generic garbage.

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Macest128

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

my microsoft fanboy senses are tingling

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Macest128 said:

I actually game on the PC more than anything else but I own a 360 and a PS3. Just because Resistance is garbage and I acknowledge it doesn't mean I hate the PS3, but that's how closed minded individuals like yourself think so I'm not surprised.

Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MagneticShockwave

Finally agreeing with the Magneto hater for once although I wouldn't call it that much of garbage. Resistance feels like any other FPS while GoW is 3rd/1st. If anything generic Resistance feels generic to Killzone. GoW still has superior textures and that's a fact.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dex_Starr

@MagneticShockwave said:

Finally agreeing with the Magneto hater for once although I wouldn't call it that much of garbage. Resistance feels like any other FPS while GoW is 3rd/1st. If anything generic Resistance feels generic to Killzone. GoW still has superior textures and that's a fact.

Which you're right, for once.

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Macest128

@Macest128 said:

I actually game on the PC more than anything else but I own a 360 and a PS3. Just because Resistance is garbage and I acknowledge it doesn't mean I hate the PS3, but that's how closed minded individuals like yourself think so I'm not surprised.

why dont you like resistance when you like gears? when resistance is alot like gears thats why my microsoft fanboy senses were tingling

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MagneticShockwave

Are you talking about which game is better or which characters and alien win? I still think the characters in GoW are superior, especially the A.I. Each guy is built like a tank with cooler looking armor and the trademark Chainsaw Gun and behind wall shooting is straight up innovation. 

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Macest128 said:

@Macest128 said:

why dont you like resistance when you like gears? when resistance is alot like gears thats why my microsoft fanboy senses were tingling

Because Gears is actually good where Resistance is completely generic. The market is full of first person shooters and Resistance does nothing to stand out. Hell even in the third one they took out the 40-60 man multiplayer and put in generic 16 player.

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Resistance to me feels like Call of Duty mixed with War of the Worlds.  
Gears of War is like......... Resident Evil 5 mixed with that PS2 game Killswitch 

Totally different gameplays.

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Macest128

@Macest128 said:

@Macest128 said:

Because Gears is actually good where Resistance is completely generic. The market is full of first person shooters and Resistance does nothing to stand out. Hell even in the third one they took out the 40-60 man multiplayer and put in generic 16 player.

gears and resistance are almost the same thing how could a non-fanboy hate both?

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Macest128: They are totally different Gameplay. Have you played Killzone or Duke Nukem yet? You should, pretty fun stuff. Download the trails 1st.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Macest128 said:

@Macest128 said:

@Macest128 said:

gears and resistance are almost the same thing how could a non-fanboy hate both?

How are they the same thing when Gears is a 3rd person shooter and Resistance is an FPS?

You know what? I'm guessing that you've never even played Gears of War, why don't you tell me what your gamertag is so I can look you up and see if you've actually played it or not.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Is this just asking which game is better? If so, that's an off topic thread. If you mean a battle between the respective universes, elaborate. The Chimera vs the Locust? Where?