Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round one - morals on, 100 feet apart in a abandoned western town at night

Round two - morals on, 100 feet apart in a open field at dawn

Round three - morals off, 20 feet apart & bloodlusted

Standard gear and weaponry, I don't know much on Garrus so if it's a stomp in Cass' favor don't ridicule me ME Fans:)

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Stormdriven

Garrus took a rocket to the face and was only stunned.

Well, sorta. He was hospitalized, but it was a direct shot and he was KO'd for only a short time.

For the fight though, Garrus usually wears really thick armor, so strength and durability should be squarely in his favor. And while she is more skilled, Garrus had military training from a young age as well as C-Sec training, so he isn't too shabby in regards to fighting. Add all that to his abilities and weaponry, he should take a decent majority in a good fight.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garrus.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garrus, has shields and better tech.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Keikai

Garrus stomps IMO.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: could you hit me up with the rounds too?

Interesting. I was just recently getting into Mass Effect and remember seeing him around the battle forums so I wanted to see a bit more.

How advanced is the weaponry? And if it were to resolve to hand to hand, which is very likely, how do you think Garrus would do against batgirl?

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: Mass Effect guns are more powerful than modern ones but it's impossible to determine by how much. Garrus doesn't really have standard gear btw. He carries a sniper and assault rifle but there are different ones in the game so you'd have to specify.

Turians are stronger than humans and Garrus should be a bit more durable than Batgirl, but he doesn't have any H2H feats that put him on her level.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: The weapons use mass effect fields and magnetic force to shoot rounds at supersonic speeds. Garrus is a great shot, so he should take the first two rounds solidly at that distance. The third round is harder, since it will more than likely go h2h, but with his armor and shields, it would really only be a matter of time before he hits her.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@zaied said:

@iragexcudder: Mass Effect guns are more powerful than modern ones but it's impossible to determine by how much. Garrus doesn't really have standard gear btw. He carries a sniper and assault rifle but there are different ones in the game so you'd have to specify.

Turians are stronger than humans and Garrus should be a bit more durable than Batgirl, but he doesn't have any H2H feats that put him on her level.

Hum, nice info.

Based off of this, Cass wins, because he wouldn't be able to land any hits on her, due to her speed coupled with her Body-Reading, which means that she would have time to wear him down, and with her massive skill advantage, and scary stricking-power, i see her taking a majority here.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

I'd say that Cass would win the first round (Cass has places for Cover, and its at night), lose the second round (there's nothing that she can do there), and win the 3rd round (she's much more skilled in close combat).