#1 Edited by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

Hawke

Garret Hawke is the main character of Dragon Age 2: Rise the Power and considered to be the most powerful and important character in Dragon Age Universe. He's the reason on why the world is in war and because of other shit. He survived the destruction of his home in the hand of the darkspawn, a monstrous horde of orc like creatures from the underworld and from there became the feared and respected Champion of Kirkwall.

Let's see his feats:

-Killed hundreds of dark-spawn.

-Killed thousands of people from the four races (elfs, dwarfs and so on).

-Killed a big number of dragons including a High Dragon, the most feared of all beasts.

-Killed a uncounted number of demons and beasts considered to be extremely dangerous to fight.

-Defeated Xebenckeck and Hybris, two lords of the demons and two of the four most powerful.

-Defeated two varterrals. Monster said to be impossible to kill.

-Killed a Tevinter Magister Darkspawn. A creature so powerful that it's presence only can drive entire city's to war on his weakest.

-Killed Gray Wardens, said to be the most skilled fighters in Thedas.

-Killed the Arishok, the most skilled know Qunari able to kill thousands of soldiers alone.

-Defeated a Knight Commander at Super Sayajin 1 (lol), considered to be one of the skilled fighters ever.

-Killed hundreds of mages and templars.

-Killed Malvernis, an extremely powerful entity feared by the Gray Wardens of old able to summon hundreds of undeads and turn itself into a Dragon.

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. I don`t think he can put Deadpool down.

#3 Edited by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Deadpool. I don`t think he can put Deadpool down.

High Dragons are know to raid entire city's like Smaug from The Hobbit.

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha:

Deadpool survived a massive explosion and walked away like nothing happened.

I think this will be the outcome
#5 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@Frocharocha:

Deadpool survived a massive explosion and walked away like nothing happened.

I think this will be the outcome

Okay, booth has very good chances of winning. But is kinda hard to know. He defeated Corypheus when an entire army of Gray Wardens and Warden Commanders couldn't.

#6 Posted by BringnIt (3777 posts) - - Show Bio

Mage Hawke should win, warrior and rogue probably not. I don't know that I agree he's been shown to be the most pivotal or powerful character in the Dragon Age universe, particularly considering the Warden's and Morrigan's and Flemeth's unknown whereabouts.

#7 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Good point and I agree.

#8 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue Hawke should win. He can move very fast/teleport to stab his enemies. He also has miasmic flasks and explosive arrows. Deadpool has survived worse but Hawke's speed and teleport skills will win it for him.

Warrior Hawke loses. He is a tank who mostly relies on his team for damage. He can stun a few times but he at his best when fighting hordes of enemies.

Mage Hawke should stomp. I don't see Deadpool going past Force Mage Hawke or Blood Mage.

#9 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

Rogue Hawke should win. He can move very fast/teleport to stab his enemies. He also has miasmic flasks and explosive arrows. Deadpool has survived worse but Hawke's speed and teleport skills will win it for him.

Warrior Hawke loses. He is a tank who mostly relies on his team for damage. He can stun a few times but he at his best when fighting hordes of enemies.

Mage Hawke should stomp. I don't see Deadpool going past Force Mage Hawke or Blood Mage.

What about LORE Hawke?

#10 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha:

Lore Hawke??? Where is that from?

#11 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

@Frocharocha:

Lore Hawke??? Where is that from?

Lore= Bioware Hawke. He's the same from the others. But according to Bioware he's a Blood mage and a warrior.

#12 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha:

Thats a bit odd. There was a Mage Warrior in the Original Dragon Age:Origins.

But I have no idea what a BloodMage Warrior is. He is probably like a Reaver. A Reaver should lost to Deadpool.

#13 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

@Frocharocha:

Thats a bit odd. There was a Mage Warrior in the Original Dragon Age:Origins.

But I have no idea what a BloodMage Warrior is. He is probably like a Reaver. A Reaver should lost to Deadpool.

According to Bioware. The Warden was a warrior like show in the trailers, but he also showed to use magic.

#14 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@whydama said:

@Frocharocha:

Thats a bit odd. There was a Mage Warrior in the Original Dragon Age:Origins.

But I have no idea what a BloodMage Warrior is. He is probably like a Reaver. A Reaver should lost to Deadpool.

According to Bioware. The Warden was a warrior like show in the trailers, but he also showed to use magic.

Are we talking about the Hero of Fereldan or the Champion?

#15 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

@Frocharocha said:

@whydama said:

@Frocharocha:

Thats a bit odd. There was a Mage Warrior in the Original Dragon Age:Origins.

But I have no idea what a BloodMage Warrior is. He is probably like a Reaver. A Reaver should lost to Deadpool.

According to Bioware. The Warden was a warrior like show in the trailers, but he also showed to use magic.

Are we talking about the Hero of Fereldan or the Champion?

The Hero of Ferelden.