#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
caption






















VS

caption






















Garra is allowed to go try. demon. But not shakaku. This is based off of part 1. Who wins ad why.
#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone.

#3 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaara with ease

#4 Posted by Shiryu (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

Shino. He could use his bugs to eat Gaara's chakra and not even Shukaku's power's will save him then.

#5 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"Shino. He could use his bugs to eat Gaara's chakra and not even Shukaku's power's will save him then."
lol stupid argument when Gaara could crush those bugs like...well, bugs. And he got the perfect defanse with his armor of sand so they can't penetrate his skin.
#6 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Gaara with ease
"

But cant he do what deidara did sneak them in.
#7 Edited by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

 look at the pic, we are talking about the base characters....atleast thats what i thought. Also, i don't know anything about Shino o the older version to judge.

And lol even if the bugs some how cam near, exactly how are they gonna burrow into his skin? Especially when he has layers of chakra hardened sand around his skin. Gaara wins

#8 Posted by Cavalry (240 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-timeskip?  I would say Gaara for sure.  He's just out of Shino's league.

#9 Posted by Shiryu (4880 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Shiryu said:
"Shino. He could use his bugs to eat Gaara's chakra and not even Shukaku's power's will save him then."
lol stupid argument when Gaara could crush those bugs like...well, bugs. And he got the perfect defanse with his armor of sand so they can't penetrate his skin.
"

Shino can offer Gaara a slice of cake, put one of his parasites in it, and then WHOOSH no more chakra for Gaara.
#10 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio
Cavalry said:
"Pre-timeskip?  I would say Gaara for sure.  He's just out of Shino's league.
"
You meant to say, Shino's out of Gaara's league lol
#11 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

On shinos page it said he beat the akaski leader and garra couldnot even beat deidara.