#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

This based off of part 2. Who wins and why.

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30146 posts) - - Show Bio

Normally, I wouldn't pay attention to Naruto.

But, Sasuke wins due to his Cursed Seal forms and that he's in more control of his Sharingan.

#4 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

sasuke......total ownage...espessially if they are older.....

#5 Posted by Shiryu (3005 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"Normally, I wouldn't pay attention to Naruto. But, Sasuke wins due to his Cursed Seal forms and that he's in more control of his Sharingan."

He means the new sasuke.And, during his battle with Itachi, the Curse Mark was removed.And, Gaara doesn't have his sand powers anymore, since in part 2, akatsuki extracted the shukaku from his body.All they did was bring back to life, he has no more sand powers.

#6 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30146 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#7 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke

Reasons

1.Speed

2.Sharingan

3.Curse seal

4.Intelligence/strategy

I dont think i need to go more in depth in this situation.Sasuke would definitely win im not saying it will be the easiest of feats, but it certainly won't be hard.

Ps. Gaara doesn't have the shukaku any longer.

#8 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiryu says:

"Warsman says:
"Normally, I wouldn't pay attention to Naruto. But, Sasuke wins due to his Cursed Seal forms and that he's in more control of his Sharingan."

He means the new sasuke.And, during his battle with Itachi, the Curse Mark was removed.And, Gaara doesn't have his sand powers anymore, since in part 2, akatsuki extracted the shukaku from his body.All they did was bring back to life, he has no more sand powers."

Well your right except the part that Gaara no longer has sand powers which he in fact does.