Garou the Monster vs Freeza saga goku

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

-Accoding to One, perfect Monster Garou is on par with Boros on meteoric form, but is faster than him. Is weaker to him on physical terms whomever.

Round 1: Normal garou.

Round 2: Perfect Monster Garou.

Round 3: Super Sayajin goku vs Perfect Monster Garou.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

going from OP's description, Goku stomps…

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku would probably outperform one-punch man at his own game here, beating Garou even easier.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Frocharocha

@thelocust619 said:

Goku would probably outperform one-punch man at his own game here, beating Garou even easier.

what about garou regen hax?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: Goku has more ways to handle that than Saitama does lol but I'm pretty sure if Garou hits the point of devolving again that pretty much counts as a loss on his part

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: Goku has more ways to handle that than Saitama does lol but I'm pretty sure if Garou hits the point of devolving again that pretty much counts as a loss on his part

well ,k want to see how badass he's going to be on the new manga.

Avatar image for thatislikeyouropinionman
Thatislikeyouropinionman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha:

ONE didn't specifiy on how Garou and Boros are equal in power and while I'd agree that Garou seems weaker than Boros, his speed probably isn't any better than that of Boros.

Garou has the edge when it comes to fighting technique. He learns every technique perfectly by seeing it once and he is perfect at analyzing an opponents body to a point where he can easily dodge and attack people who are much faster than him (He himself is in the Mach 300 range at least).

If the first few attacks don't kill Garou then he'd win Round 1 and 2. Super Saiyan Goku however is definitely too much for Garou.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A big monster guy is too much for Son Goku in fighting technique?

Avatar image for super_silver_silva_14
Super_Silver_Silva_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEEE....HAAAAAAAAAAA

... MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Garou is pulverized

UndinehunterTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatislikeyouropinionman: Pretty much what this guy said

I don't think Garou has any haxx ability to match up to Goku for now.

Maybe Yuusuke would make him even more powerful like he did to Boros

Mojoclaw9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people say Goku kills him instantly, why would Goku do that, Garou is defiantly a good match up (better than Boros) cause while he lacks energy projection, he surpasses ANYBODY in technique, his power is to watch, deflect, understand, and replicate any melee attack, and the harder you pound on him the stronger he gets, (like If Doomsday knew martial arts) heck, he adapted to Psycic attacks! Unless Goku focused his fire power and disintegrated him before he gets stronger, but we all know Goku would NEVER do that, he would want Garou to get stronger and lose a threat, which would be Goku's mistake (admitidly Goku would win because he would get serious before Garou gets TOO stong)

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

garou loses here sadly, he could return to the storyline in the future though

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freeza saga Goku is way too much for Garou to handle.

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people say Goku kills him instantly, why would Goku do that, Garou is defiantly a good match up (better than Boros) cause while he lacks energy projection, he surpasses ANYBODY in technique, his power is to watch, deflect, understand, and replicate any melee attack, and the harder you pound on him the stronger he gets, (like If Doomsday knew martial arts) heck, he adapted to Psycic attacks! Unless Goku focused his fire power and disintegrated him before he gets stronger, but we all know Goku would NEVER do that, he would want Garou to get stronger and lose a threat, which would be Goku's mistake (admitidly Goku would win because he would get serious before Garou gets TOO stong)

Goku is one of the best martial artists in the entire universe. Not to mention his power level is well above Garou's here. Based off descriptions (and what I've read of OPM) I'm willing to believe that Garou could match him on technique, but that only gets you so far. You can know all the technical aspects for running and the most efficient methods, but that doesn't mean you're catching up to Flash in a race. Goku's undeniable skill and power will outshine Garou even if he plays with his food (which he always does).

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isnt garou like immortal ? he cant die no matter what you do to him

goku is physically stronger but i think garou is more skilled martial artist

if goku pisses off garou and garou evolves into a stronger monster then its pretty much gg for goku here

although i highly doubt garou will survive in the fight long enough to become stronger so my money is on goku here mid-diff garou's regan is gonna be a problem but i think goku can handle it

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa: Nah, I think the web-comic heavily implied Saitama could kill him

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyan Saga Goku can wreck Saitama, now Frieza Saga Goku vs someone inferior to Baldy? Mismatch.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: nah pretty sure gaou is like doomsday you can kill him but he will comeback

garou already died once in the webcomic and got back

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa: I thought people asked Siatama to finish him off but he refused. I still don't think he's 100% immortal

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: well since no one did it we cant say for sure if he's really unkillable

but like i said i highly doubt anyone could've killed him for good

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By alextheboss

He might be able to blitz base Goku before he is killed by a kamehameha, but he would most likely loose to ssj Goku.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

everybody here talking and garou's "regen"

forgetting that goku has taken out enemies with region 100x stronger. he's fought guys like piccolo, who could rip off limbs and regrow them. I mean, Buu could literally be blown to the smallest of pieces, and regen fully from nothing.

not to mention goku himself at this point is technically considered a moon buster in power, going off of scaling. even garou probably couldn't regen from a Full powered moon busting Kamehameha wave to the face.

id give it to him he has a chance for round 1 and round 2. but round 3? goku over powered a Planet buster Super alien, and he handled the fight with relative ease once he hit ssj.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: piccolo's regan isnt that much better than garou's in fact garou's regan might be even greater plus this is frieza saga goku who never fought buu

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou is probably faster but Goku outclasses him by a lot in overall power.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku obliterates him

animebattles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba89dccd4593
deactivated-5ba89dccd4593

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

everybody here talking and garou's "regen"

forgetting that goku has taken out enemies with region 100x stronger. he's fought guys like piccolo, who could rip off limbs and regrow them. I mean, Buu could literally be blown to the smallest of pieces, and regen fully from nothing.

not to mention goku himself at this point is technically considered a moon buster in power, going off of scaling. even garou probably couldn't regen from a Full powered moon busting Kamehameha wave to the face.

id give it to him he has a chance for round 1 and round 2. but round 3? goku over powered a Planet buster Super alien, and he handled the fight with relative ease once he hit ssj.

Base Goku in Freeza Saga is a planet buster. First form Freeza is a planet buster, but Base Goku is far above that level, even without Kaioken. Also, Freeza Saga Piccolo > 2nd Form Freeze, so even he's a planet buster.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou actually has a slim chance here. Seeing Goku is moral on, he would most likely hold back and Garou would continue adapting until he's on Goku level. Not sure it would work or not tho, he couldn't even beat Saitama.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell's regen vs Garou's regen?

Buu's regen vs Garou's regen?

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this was SS Goku this could have been a good fight, but Freeza saga is way too much

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku speedblitz and one shoot, this is a missmatch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Garou certainly has the skill to contend and the speed to keep up,he lacks the physicals Boros or Saitama have shown that could wreck this Goku.Meaning Goku can survive the h2h and one shot with a ki blast.

Only hope for Garou is that statement putting him and Boros on the same level,and the possibility of the re-drawn manga giving him feats,in which case we'll bump this thread by the end of the century

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 emperorthanos-  Moderator

What are Garou's webcomic feats?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins with a kamehameha.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Goku isn't speed blitzing. I'm pretty sure Garou was stated somewhere to be faster than Boros and Boros is relativistic, the same range as Goku. Goku wins via kamehameha.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Lowballed Raditz and kid Goku are relativtic. Namek saga Goku reacted to Frieza death beams that are faster than space pods. Thats dozens of FTL speed. And of course there is still kaioken x20...

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheDeathstar

Goku speedblitzes and popularize Garou in an instant the fight starts. This Goku is FTL (even saiyan saga people were relativistic) and far too stronger than Big planet busters like Base Frieza

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

@alextheboss: Lowballed Raditz and kid Goku are relativtic. Namek saga Goku reacted to Frieza death beams that are faster than space pods. Thats dozens of FTL speed. And of course there is still kaioken x20...

Frieza's death beams aren't faster than the space pods. Saiyan saga Goku can only travel at roughly mach 30. This is confirmed, not guessing like you. It also took Frieza couple minutes to get across Namek, proving he isn't FTL.

Keep dreaming bud.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar:

This Goku is FTL

No he isn't. The only possible way you can come to that conclusion is through faulty scaling.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: I dont care about travel speed lol If Garou can fly/run faster then good for him but he lacks combat speed and reaction time to tag Goku.

And yes Death Beams are faster than space pods. Vegeta keeped track of them but could not sense the death beams.

ryubh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Nope, nope and nope.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

@alextheboss: I dont care about travel speed lol If Garou can fly/run faster then good for him but he lacks combat speed and reaction time to tag Goku.

And yes Death Beams are faster than space pods. Vegeta keeped track of them but could not sense the death beams.

Are you talking about the Ginyu Force's space pods? Vegeta didn't track them, he just sensed the Ginyu Force's ki from Namek.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: how is Boros relativistic?

His strikes are. Not sure about his travel speed. We can tell he at least parts of his body reaches realtivistic speeds because he sent Saitama to the moon at relativistic speeds. At the very lowest I would put him at massively hypersonic.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By alextheboss

@gaoron:

If Garou can fly/run faster then good for him but he lacks combat speed and reaction time to tag Goku.

Both have relativistic combat speed, so no.

And yes Death Beams are faster than space pods.

No they aren't.

Vegeta keeped track of them but could not sense the death beams.

That means nothing. I can track a space shuttle staking off or an airplane in the sky but I can't keep track of a bug flying around my head really fast even though it's much slower than the other things I can keep track of. Not to mention sensing big energy heading your way doesn't mean he can actually keep track of the pods if they were to wiz by him.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz was high end relativistic. It took master roshi and piccolo beams only seconds to reach the moon. Piccolo didn't even use his fastest attack to do that either which is the special beam cannon.

even if it took 5 seconds to reach the moon that would make the beam Mach 225,967. Neither Piccolo nor Roshi sat there for more than 5 to 10 seconds waiting on their beams to hit the moon. The manga or anime doesn't depict that.

No one in OPM has shown the ability to damage Namek Saga Goku in any form of attacks. Garou skill is no where near goku's. Goku does things in combat with natural skill that it takes others super powers to use. He's like Taskmaster capable of copying styles, predicting invisible attacks that can't be sensed because of time-stop, etc.

GOku godstomps garou, boros and saitama all at once.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Goku, all rounds, especially the first.