#1 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30082 posts) - - Show Bio

Garlic Jr. from his filler saga in-between the Frieza and Trunks Sagas battles Vegeta from the Frieza Saga on Namek. Garlic is in his giant form and the Makyo Star is in place above the battlefield.

Rules:

• No destroying the planet or heavenly bodies (stars, orbiting moons, etc.)
  • A fighter must be knocked out, forced to surrender, or killed to be declared the loser
  • No outside help
#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30082 posts) - - Show Bio

And I thought this was a good one seeing how Garlic Jr.'s immortal and has only been beaten by being forced into the Dead Zone.....

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan beated Garlic Jr.

Vegeta shouldn't have that much of a problem

#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

who is Garlic Jr.?

#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30082 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Gohan beated Garlic Jr.

Vegeta shouldn't have that much of a problem
"

Gohan only beat him because Garlic was overconfident enough to open the Dead Zone and not kill them quickly enough for them to realize his only weakness being the Makyo Star is out in the open. Here, Vegeta can't blow it up.
#6 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30082 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"who is Garlic Jr.?"

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91065 posts) - - Show Bio
Garlic Jr. can't die.....
#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

he looks like piccolo.

how cute

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91065 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"he looks like piccolo.

how cute"

Everybody looks like Piccolo.
#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone except trunks.

His hair was purple.

how adorable.

#11 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30082 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, similarities aside, who would win?

#12 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking the Final Flash could knock him into orbit. But whatever. I don't debate DBZ that much....

#13 Edited by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually.... Garlic would win this... Vegeta in the Frieza saga wasn't even anywhere near Goku's level (non-SS Goku). In fact, Vegeta was weaker than 2nd form Frieza.

Without any Planet destroying moves, Vegeta would lose. The Only way is if Vegeta uses the Galick Gun on the Mayko Star; But he would need to charge, and Garlic Jr. is pretty protective of that Star.

Not to mention if the DeadZone had already been activated, it cause less focus on Vegeta, because this is before Vegeta's training at 300 times gravity (Early-Mid Android Saga) and 10,000 times gravity (Boo saga)

#14 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"I'm thinking the Final Flash could knock him into orbit. But whatever. I don't debate DBZ that much....
"

Final Flash would disintegrate Garlic Jr. and the beam would keep on going for lightyears away. Garlic would disintegrate; but he would still come back to life.
#15 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30082 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Static Shock said:
"I'm thinking the Final Flash could knock him into orbit. But whatever. I don't debate DBZ that much....
"

Final Flash would disintegrate Garlic Jr. and the beam would keep on going for lightyears away. Garlic would disintegrate; but he would still come back to life.
"

Vegeta doesn't know how to use the Final Flash in the Frieza Saga.
#16 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Static Shock said:
"

"

Vegeta doesn't know how to use the Final Flash in the Frieza Saga."

Actually.... This was the "proto-type" Final Flash during the fight against Raccoome.

#17 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30082 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Warsman said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Static Shock said:
"

"

Actually.... This was the "proto-type" Final Flash during the fight against Raccoome.

"

If it didn't kill a groupie like Recoome, what makes you think it'll vaporize Garlic Jr., who, I might add, was given immortality by the Eternal Dragon?
#18 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Warsman said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Static Shock said:
"

"

"

If it didn't kill a groupie like Recoome, what makes you think it'll vaporize Garlic Jr., who, I might add, was given immortality by the Eternal Dragon?"

Well, I'm talking about the real Final Flash that Accended Sayian Super Vegeta used on Perfect Cell. That kind of power is able to disintegrate Garlic Jr. But it wouldn't matter anyway, because Garlic would just come back to life, due to his Immorality. The only chance Vegeta (from the Freiza Sga) has is to  1) Destroy the Mako Star. or 2) Suck Garlic Jr. into the Deadzone.

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91065 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"
Garlic Jr. can't die.....
"

#20 Edited by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and another factor why i say, "Final Flash can disintegrate Garlic Jr." is because; Piccolo used a blast strong enough to tear a big hole through Garlic Jr.'s stomach. He almost teared the Garlic in half. Of course Garlic fell, but a few moments later he stood back up with the hole gone.

#21 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30082 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Oh and another factor why i say, "Final Flash can disintegrate Garlic Jr." is because; Piccolo used a blast strong enough to tear a big hole through Garlic Jr.'s stomach. He almost teared the Garlic in half. Of course Garlic fell, but a few moments later he stood back up with the hole gone.

"

Gohan ripped through his stomach with a flying charge. Everything else is right.
#22 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Oh and another factor why i say, "Final Flash can disintegrate Garlic Jr." is because; Piccolo used a blast strong enough to tear a big hole through Garlic Jr.'s stomach. He almost teared the Garlic in half. Of course Garlic fell, but a few moments later he stood back up with the hole gone.

"

Gohan ripped through his stomach with a flying charge. Everything else is right."

My memory seems to be leaving me haha... Afterall; I don't have the cells of Garlic Jr. to remember such events well.

#23 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

when vegeta's fighting, is it before or after he wishes for imortality

#24 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30082 posts) - - Show Bio

It's in the Frieza Saga, so I'd imagine neither since he didn't get immortality at any time he tried, Boken.

#25 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
Vegeta should take down Garlic Jr.  I can recall Gohan beating Garlic Jr a while back..
#26 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta's wish never went through. When Vegeta wished Immorality; The namek Guru died.. and the Eternal Dragon disappeared.