Ganthet vs Mephisto

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking

battle takes place in hades and limbo. the guardians have grown tired of all the negative energy in the universe and wish to nip it in the butt by going after mephisto.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Ganthet would win... even Thor has handled Mephisto before... even in Hades I believe
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By castleking
isnt it because they are pure of heart,noble and   he has no control over them?besides i dont think ganthet qualifies in that part. also what about the whole BP comic series about ppl who cross his gates forfiet their souls?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
" isnt it because they are pure of heart,noble and   he has no control over them?besides i dont think ganthet qualifies in that part. also what about the whole BP comic series about ppl who cross his gates forfiet their souls? "
well since when does Mephisto have control over Guardians ? Plus Ganthet's raw power is enough to really bind up Mephisto
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By castleking
Bind him up to what?   in his realm he is his dimension he can disappear or have multiple bodies ect ect..
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
" Bind him up to what?   in his realm he is his dimension he can disappear or have multiple bodies ect ect.. "
Yeah... and that didnt stop Thor from blasting him into a Rock like substance...
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By castleking
it  did help him when he faced the infinity watch with surfer.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
" it  did help him when he faced the infinity watch with surfer. "
but the Surfer has been made a fool of on multiple occasions... he even got scared when Dracula threw Giant Rats on him back in the day
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By castleking
are you telling me you wouldnt be?

besides comic character's powers are limited for the sake of storylines even when they have a laundry list of powers.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
" are you telling me you wouldnt be?

besides comic character's powers are limited for the sake of storylines even when they have a laundry list of powers. "
Not If I was a Power Cosmic Wielding Herald... I would transmute those Huge Rats into Cottage Cheese
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Ganthet, has the power he needs to take down Mephisto, now in his own realm Meph has an advantage. But Ganthet can tap into the spectrum from anywhere, so i don't hink the advantage Meph gets from workin on his home turph will be enough to take this home.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
" Ganthet, has the power he needs to take down Mephisto, now in his own realm Meph has an advantage. But Ganthet can tap into the spectrum from anywhere, so i don't hink the advantage Meph gets from workin on his home turph will be enough to take this home. "
you better believe it
Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's interesting is that the Guardians are considered near Herald level and now you're saying they can take down Mephisto in his own realm. Who, indeed stalemated Galactus there.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Outside_85

Though choice, but i'll give it to Mephisto. Ganthet is very powerful, but Mephisto is on a different level than them, and especially as it's near his home.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:
What's interesting is that the Guardians are considered near Herald level and now you're saying they can take down Mephisto in his own realm. Who, indeed stalemated Galactus there.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheFallenOne

Mephisto will destroy Ganthet both out of his realm and in his realm. Guardians are over-hyped too much. Thor might beat Mephisto, but Hanshaw and Doomsday beat the shit out of the Guardians, so thier low showing is even greater.