Gang War R1: Jacthripper vs Flash1812 (VOTING)

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jacthripper
No Caption Provided

The streets are rough, these times require you to band together, and take the streets for yourselves.

@jacthripper

• Boss- Arlong
  • Gunman- Harry Dresden
  • Bruiser- New 52 Bane
  • Lunatic- Kaneki Ken
  • Brains- Doctor Octopus (616)
  • Mooks- Extremis Soldiers

[Perfect Teamwork]

vs

@flash1812

• The Boss: The Herectic
  • The Gunman: Deadshot
  • The Bruiser: Beast
  • The Lunatic: Joker
  • The Brains: Captain America
  • The Mooks: Shiyai Ryu ninja

[Perfect Teamwork]

The Boss

Your Boss is your leader. He or she must have some experience in leading a team and follow the rules below.

• Strength: 20 Tons.
  • Speed: Mach 2.
  • Durability: A shot from a tank would kill them.
  • Power Output: Appx. a Tank shell

The Gunman

This guy is the expert in long range attacks.

• Strength: 5 Tons.
  • Speed: Mach 1.
  • Durability: A shot from an RPG would kill them.
  • Power Output: Appx. a Tank shell.

The Bruiser

This guy is the melee expert. He just has to use some close range weapons or abilities.

• Strength: 15 Tons.
  • Power Output: Appx. an RPG.

The Lunatic

This guy can be anyone with any special ability, as long as they fit the rules.

• Strength: 10 Tons.
  • Power Output: Equivalent to an RPG

The Brains

This is your smart guy, he can be a prepmaster, or just a genius, or just a lot smarter than your average bear.

• Strength: 1 Ton
  • Power Output: Equivalent to an RPG

Mooks

You get 15 nameless fodder to do the dirty work.

• Strength: 1000 lbs
  • Speed: Olympic Athlete.
  • Durability: A gunshot to the head would kill them.
  • Power Output: Hand grenade

Prohibited Abilities

• Unavoidable Attacks
  • Telefrag/slice
  • Physical Internal Attacks
  • Reality Warping
  • Duplication
  • Molecule Manipulation
  • Power Mimicry/Absorption/Nullification
  • Clayform
  • Intangibility

Fight Takes Place in Crime Alley! May the best Gangsta win

No Caption Provided

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: dude can u add the teams in the op our voters won't know our teams if u dont

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: They should know by your opener, I'll add it if it's that important to you though.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joewell911
Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: u can start with an intro and a short strategy @joewell wat happened about your pet tourny

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: I quit because I prefer being in tournaments than hosting them.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: man I was looking forward to that

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: will make it in 1 week with only 6 participants would u do host

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Done. Here is my opener

Arlong

No Caption Provided

Introducing Arlong the Fishman! Terribly cruel and crafty, Arlong was the leader of the New Fishman Pirates, set on conquering the East Blue, until Monkey D. Luffy stepped in. Despite being defeated by Luffy, Arlong is not to be taken lightly, and is an extremely dangerous combatant.

He has strength enough to lift a small 2 story wooden building. And throw it!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And that is just the tip of the iceberg, Arlong is going to enjoy destroying your team!

Harry Dresden

No Caption Provided

Harry Dresden is a Wizard for Hire. The one thing he really doesn't do much? Kill innocent humans. However, he's been known to kill if they're looking dangerous, and since I have perfect Teamwork, he'll obey Arlong's commands. I'll start off with a sample of his warded coat, that gives him quite nice durability.

Harry’s magic wards protect him from a shotgun blast.

Murphy watched the gunman with flat, icy eyes for a second and then spun to me, setting her gun aside to reach under my coat. “I’m okay," I wheezed. “I’m okay. The coat stopped it." Murphy looked startled. “Since when has the duster been lined with Kevlar?" “It isn’t," I said. “It’s magic. Hurts like hell but I’ll be all right." Murphy gripped my shoulder hard.

Harry’s protective wards on his duster keep him safe from a blow from a vampire’s thrall with supernatural strength.

I met his blind gaze, and there was nothing there. Nothing. Just an empty darkness so vast and terrible that my lungs froze and my breath locked in my throat. By the time I realized what I was seeing, the man had already let out a feral shriek and charged me. I shouted in surprise and tried to back up, but he was simply too fast. He backhanded me. The enchantments on my duster diverted much of the power in it, so it didn’t crack any of my ribs, but it was still strong enough to throw me from my feet and into a wall.

Harry’s warded duster stops bullets from several military-grade firearms.

Deirdre surfaced maybe twenty feet in front of me, carrying her father. Before she even looked around she screamed, “Kill him, shoot him, shoot him!" Cheerfully, I swerved the boat right at her. Something thumped hard against the hull. I hoped for some kind of lawn mower-like sound from the propellers, but I didn’t get one. Gunfire erupted from the shore, meanwhile, and it wasn’t blinded by bright lights or hurried or panicked. It started ripping the boat to splinters all around me. I started shouting curse words and crouched down. Bullets hit my duster. For several seconds the range was pretty close, at least for the military-grade weapons they were using, and while the duster was up to the chore of stopping those rounds, it wasn’t any fun to experience. My back got hit with half a dozen major-league fastballs over the next few seconds.

And to give you an idea of his true threat, that image above could be considered an accurate, if not underwhelming showing of Harry's power.

New 52 Bane

No Caption Provided

This is the man who need no introduction, the man who broke the Bat, Bane!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and in the New 52, he's got hops!

Kaneki Ken

No Caption Provided

Kaneki Ken, half-ghoul, half human, all dangerous. He's a little bit sadistic, he eats other ghouls in the name of getting stronger, but he's perfect for this kind of fight. I'll show off his first fight after accepting his ghoul side. (Skip to 2:30) Warning, Graphic and Language

Loading Video...

So get ready for a good time!

Doctor Octopus (616)

No Caption Provided

One of Spiderman's most deadly nemesis, Doc Ock is pretty deadly, he can casually tear through steel walls, overpower Spiderman, and be a general pain in the @$$.

Extremis Soldiers

No Caption Provided

They're hot, they're healing, they're hell on two legs! They'll rain havoc and other stuff.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812:

Short Strategy

I'm going to open up with making life a pain, Bane and Doc Ock are going to scramble up the walls, the Extremis soldiers are going to get in front as a vanguard. Kaneki is going to deal with any bullets headed towards Harry from Deadshot, Dock Ock is going to deal with any near Bane, they're walking fortresses. Arlong is going to pull out his Saw Tooth Blade- Kiribachi, and casually wait.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Flash1812

@jacthripper:

The Heretic-A General assassin and killer,He was made to kill people so yeah expect him to be a pain

Deadshot-Worlds Greatest marksman,at least in DC so yup he is amazingly dangerous

Beast-He's a scientist,He's a Beast , he's a hank McCoy yeah and the crowds go wild and beast goes wild too

Joker-Ah the clown prince of crime he is the Joker and batmans and eternal villain

Captain America -Truth,Justice and Bucky , wait what who's Bucky this is wrong oh well he is the American dream

Shiyai Ryu- Just your standard ninja who are amazing!!!!!!!!

Strategy

Okay here is my plan -

As soon as the battle starts Deadshot goes on the rooftop and gets ready with my Shiyai Ryu ninja on the front line combating your extremis soldiers which should be easy with our stealth.We take out your extremis soldiers by cutting all their head they haven't shown to regrow heads so yeah they are out.then Joker leads the charge and using joker venom take out Doc ock,While cap is taking out Bane like how batman takes him out.Deadshot head shots any moods that are left.While all this is happening Heretic goes and takes out Harry and kaneki as magic is not going to harm a much as he can easily dodge them.Then if Bane is still standing Joker helps out and takes him out and then my team gangs up on Arlington who should go easily as my team is too much for him alone

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812:Let's get to business shall we?

Rebuttals [Phase 1]

As soon as the battle starts Deadshot goes on the rooftop and gets ready with my Shiyai Ryu ninja on the front line combating your extremis soldiers which should be easy with our stealth.

May I have some scans or video (apologies, I don't know the origin of your characters) of your Ninja stealth capabilities?

As for Deadshot getting ready, on the note of this battlefield, we have a 20 meter starting distance, in a closed alleyway, there won't be any way he can conceal himself as I have Bane and Ock already on the wall.

We take out your extremis soldiers by cutting all their head they haven't shown to regrow heads so yeah they are out.

I now also require speed feats for your ninja

then Joker leads the charge and using joker venom take out Doc ock

Wait. What? Joker is on the ground, Ock is on the roof, it's open air. In order to perform this task, the Joker would have to bound up the wall, slip past Otto's arms, which are fast enough to deflect bullets and nail Spiderman, as well as evade Bane. That's not going to be possible for Joker, who is human, and has at best peak human speed.

No Caption Provided

Even if he deployed the gas before, Doc can blow it away.

No Caption Provided

While cap is taking out Bane like how batman takes him out.

No Caption Provided

You're going to have to make a more convincing argument than

Deadshot head shots any mooks that are left.

Go for it. While this happens, Joker gets impaled on an Octopus arm

While all this is happening Heretic goes and takes out Harry and kaneki as magic is not going to harm a much as he can easily dodge them.

Did you bother to watch the video? Kaneki outright stomped Jason ,who has better healing, better strength feats, and better speed feats than the Heretic.

Kaneki is also superhuman in the speed regard (as well as every other department).

No Caption Provided

As for Heretic surviving an attack from Harry, the guy is capable (and when in nothing more than frustration) of casually slagging a metal trash can, the concrete behind it, and simultaneously creating a concussive blast setting off multiple car alarms.

I whirled in pure frustration and snarled, “Fuego!" My raw anxiety and rage lashed from the tip of my blasting rod in a lance of blinding scarlet fire. It blasted into a metal trash can in front of Marcone’s building and... well, it would be bragging to say that it vaporized the trash can. Even I would have trouble with that. It did, however, slag the thing into a shower of molten metal as it gouged a two-foot-deep, coffin-length furrow in the concrete of the sidewalk behind it. Chunks of heated concrete and globs of molten metal hit the building’s exterior, cracking several thick panes of glass, pocking stone walls, and leaving several wooden planters on fire. The concussion rattled every window within a hundred yards, and shattered the casing of the nearest streetlight, so that it cast out fractured illumination. Half a dozen car alarms went off.

Harry also deals with the superhumanly fast regularly, and the Heretic is just a clone of Damian Wayne. He's going to either get impaled on one of Kaneki's spike, or incinerated by Harry.

Then if Bane is still standing Joker helps out and takes him out and then my team gangs up on Arlington who should go easily as my team is too much for him alone

So, now that I've kinda torn apart your plans. Your team is going to die, and Arlong won't even have to lift a finger.

Analysis [Phase 2]

This is where I'm showing you where you went wrong.

The Boss: The Heretic

Weakness: Heavily below the standards of the suggested parameters for a leader. He doesn't even possess 1 ton strength, even my mooks have more physical strength than him.

The Gunman: Deadshot

Weakness: He's a good shot, but that's it, he brings nothing else to the table.

The Bruiser: Beast

Weakness: Beats is good, but he also regularly get smacked around by Wolverine, he's not impressive at all.

The Lunatic: Joker

Weakness: He brings no true advantage to a battle without prep, and you don't have that. He's human in the worst way here.

The Brains: Captain America

Weakness: He's once again just to low for this, you would have been better off with his Ultimate counterpart.

The Mooks: Shiyai Ryu ninja

Well, right now, they have no feats brought to the battle, just baseless statement.

What you need to do [Phase 3]

• Provide feats for your entire team.
  • Substantiate the capabilities of your team to carry out your tactics.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812:Let's get to business shall we?

Rebuttals [Phase 1]

As soon as the battle starts Deadshot goes on the rooftop and gets ready with my Shiyai Ryu ninja on the front line combating your extremis soldiers which should be easy with our stealth.

May I have some scans or video (apologies, I don't know the origin of your characters) of your Ninja stealth capabilities?

You could read all about them over here

As for Deadshot getting ready, on the note of this battlefield, we have a 20 meter starting distance, in a closed alleyway, there won't be any way he can conceal himself as I have Bane and Ock already on the wall.

Yeah he just needs to get to the rooftop and from there he start his shooting

We take out your extremis soldiers by cutting all their head they haven't shown to regrow heads so yeah they are out.

I now also require speed feats for your ninja

The Shirai Ryu (白井流) were a clan of inhumanly fast Japanese ninjas led by Hanzo Hasashi, better known under the war alias Scorpion from the Mortal Kombat games.

Inhumanly Fast

then Joker leads the charge and using joker venom take out Doc ock

Wait. What? Joker is on the ground, Ock is on the roof, it's open air. In order to perform this task, the Joker would have to bound up the wall, slip past Otto's arms, which are fast enough to deflect bullets and nail Spiderman, as well as evade Bane. That's not going to be possible for Joker, who is human, and has at best peak human speed.

No Caption Provided

Even if he deployed the gas before, Doc can blow it away.

Even if he is on the roof while deadshot is going to the roof Joker catches a ride with Deadshot and then he gets to the next rooftop to take out ock who should be relatively easy as Joker comes with his assorted gadgets such as the joy buzzer which should disable the arms for some time for joker to get close enough for joker to spray joker venom on his face.As for Bane he is occupied at the moent hby Captain.

No Caption Provided

While cap is taking out Bane like how batman takes him out.

No Caption Provided

You're going to have to make a more convincing argument than

Here is my convincing arguement with bats beating Bane

Deadshot head shots any mooks that are left.

Go for it. While this happens, Joker gets impaled on an Octopus arm

Wrong Because joker just killed ock

While all this is happening Heretic goes and takes out Harry and kaneki as magic is not going to harm a much as he can easily dodge them.

Did you bother to watch the video? Kaneki outright stomped Jason ,who has better healing, better strength feats, and better speed feats than the Heretic.

Kaneki is also superhuman in the speed regard (as well as every other department).

No Caption Provided

As for Heretic surviving an attack from Harry, the guy is capable (and when in nothing more than frustration) of casually slagging a metal trash can, the concrete behind it, and simultaneously creating a concussive blast setting off multiple car alarms.

Nothing compared to how Heretic killed damian and Kept up with Batman so yes Kaneki and Harry are dead

I whirled in pure frustration and snarled, “Fuego!" My raw anxiety and rage lashed from the tip of my blasting rod in a lance of blinding scarlet fire. It blasted into a metal trash can in front of Marcone’s building and... well, it would be bragging to say that it vaporized the trash can. Even I would have trouble with that. It did, however, slag the thing into a shower of molten metal as it gouged a two-foot-deep, coffin-length furrow in the concrete of the sidewalk behind it. Chunks of heated concrete and globs of molten metal hit the building’s exterior, cracking several thick panes of glass, pocking stone walls, and leaving several wooden planters on fire. The concussion rattled every window within a hundred yards, and shattered the casing of the nearest streetlight, so that it cast out fractured illumination. Half a dozen car alarms went off.

Harry also deals with the superhumanly fast regularly, and the Heretic is just a clone of Damian Wayne. He's going to either get impaled on one of Kaneki's spike, or incinerated by Harry.

Then if Bane is still standing Joker helps out and takes him out and then my team gangs up on Arlington who should go easily as my team is too much for him alone

Nah Heretic is the made for killing clone of Damian whos bested batman once in battle and killed damian

So, now that I've kinda torn apart your plans. Your team is going to die, and Arlong won't even have to lift a finger.

Analysis [Phase 2]

This is where I'm showing you where you went wrong.

The Boss: The Heretic

Weakness: Heavily below the standards of the suggested parameters for a leader. He doesn't even possess 1 ton strength, even my mooks have more physical strength than him.

U dont need 1 ton strength when you kill a robin

The Gunman: Deadshot

Weakness: He's a good shot, but that's it, he brings nothing else to the table.

Hes the best shot and he can stand toe to toe with batman at h2h combat

In addition to peak accuracy, Deadshot is a proficient hand-to-hand combatant and is able to hold his own against groups of low level combatants, and has gone toe-to-toe withBatman and the Joker, both of whom are expert fighters.

The Bruiser: Beast

Weakness: Beats is good, but he also regularly get smacked around by Wolverine, he's not impressive at all.

but he has got a knowledge of pressure points of humans so he could take down harry and is quite fast

The Lunatic: Joker

Weakness: He brings no true advantage to a battle without prep, and you don't have that. He's human in the worst way here.

Nope he wide array of weaponary makes him as good as batman in this situation

The Brains: Captain America

Weakness: He's once again just to low for this, you would have been better off with his Ultimate counterpart.

He is a super soldier strong enough to take down bane by himself

The Mooks: Shiyai Ryu ninja

Well, right now, they have no feats brought to the battle, just baseless statement..

Provided feats your turn

What you need to do [Phase 3]

• Provide feats for your entire team.
  • Substantiate the capabilities of your team to carry out your tactics.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Before this goes any further, I have a legitimate question.

How powerful do you think Batman is? Do you think he could beat any single member of my team with ease?

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Bane with a little difficultly as Cap is the marvel equivalent i can show u pics of Cap taking people stronger than bane

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Provide in context scans. Your statement that Bruce would beat New 52 Bane with ease is incorrect, as every fight he's had with Bane has been hard fought for Bruce, he even has lost or been forced to flee.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper:

1.New 52 batman defeating bane

2.Captain beating colussus who is stronger than Bane

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jacthripper

@flash1812 said:

@jacthripper:

1.New 52 batman defeating bane

2.Captain beating colussus who is stronger than Bane

Neither of those actually show what you claim. The first is Batman Fighting Bane, not defeating him. The second shows Captain America hitting Colossus, who in a classic incarnation was significantly weaker, especially as far as durability was concerned. It does not display what I asked for, which would be in context scans.

Counters [Phase 3]

You could read all about them over here

Thanks, a wiki page. Not only is it unreliable as a source, but it also provides me 0 actual feats.

Yeah he just needs to get to the rooftop and from there he start his shooting

Which will take at least 30 seconds, because unlike Bane or Doc Ock, he doesn't have any abilities that allow him to scale a wall with ease.

The Shirai Ryu (白井流) were a clan of inhumanly fast Japanese ninjas led byHanzo Hasashi, better known under the war alias Scorpion from the Mortal Kombat games.

Inhumanly Fast

Again, wiki page. Anyways, the

Even if he is on the roof while deadshot is going to the roof Joker catches a ride with Deadshot and then he gets to the next rooftop to take out ock who should be relatively easy as Joker comes with his assorted gadgets such as the joy buzzer which should disable the arms for some time for joker to get close enough for joker to spray joker venom on his face. As for Bane he is occupied at the moent hby Captain.

Here is my convincing arguement with bats beating Bane

I'm sorry, I'm using New 52 Bane. His capabilities are greater than previously, so those scans are invalid.

Wrong Because joker just killed ock

Did you bother to read? Doc Ock better in every department, I even displayed him tagging Spiderman, who is superhumanly fast, capable of dodging bullets. He also possesses a warning sense, so there is no way on Earth that Joker, an insane human who spends half his time in an asylum is faster enough to tag him

Nothing compared to how Heretic killed damian and Kept up with Batman so yes Kaneki and Harry are dead

Ok. I don't know if you have trouble comprehending words or pictures, but the Heretic is human. He beat Batman, and killed Damian (a trained 12-year old boy). Do you understand that Kaneki is ridiculously superhuman? Watch this

Loading Video...

He not only takes a massive beating, way worse than anything the Heretic has ever done, but he gets up, rather unscathed thanks to his healing factor and makes it rain blood with his enemy (who actually survives, they become pals). And this is when Kaneki is a n00b!

Analysis [Phase 4]

U dont need 1 ton strength when you kill a robin

You do though, to be able to kill any member of my team

Hes the best shot and he can stand toe to toe with batman at h2h combat

Lovely, do you understand that nearly my whole team is bullet timing? And that everyone except Harry would destroy Batman in H2H?

In addition to peak accuracy, Deadshot is a proficient hand-to-hand combatant and is able to hold his own against groups of low level combatants, and has gone toe-to-toe withBatman and the Joker, both of whom are expert fighters.

Wiki quote? Please stop now ,you're embarrassing yourself.

but he has got a knowledge of pressure points of humans so he could take down harry and is quite fast

He's quite fast, yet he still get wrecked in every single encounter with Wolverine, who is slower than Kaneki.

Nope he wide array of weaponary makes him as good as batman in this situation

Which still isn't enough! This is not a low street tournament, it's a high street low mid level tournament.

He is a super soldier strong enough to take down bane by himself

And? I'm a huge fan of Cap, but nothing you have shown would suggest that he is able to take down Bane easily, because you've shown 1 out of context scan.

Provided feats your turn

Gladly

Loading Video...

Throughout this match the Extremis soldiers show Enhanced strength (duh), healing by shrugging off bullets casually,

Conclusion

I'm not posting again, because you're either trolling, which is distasteful, or you haven't left Middle School yet. You not only managed to not provide in context and useful feats, but you also managed to utterly disregard any I have posted.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Flash1812

@jacthripper:

Here is Captain america beating Rhino

No Caption Provided

Thanks, a wiki page. Not only is it unreliable as a source, but it also provides me 0 actual feats.

OK thought that would be enough but here is a video where Shrai Ryu ninja quickly take over a military base in MKX

Loading Video...

The Shrai Ryu ninja took over the army base fast as heck and are capable of defeating military trained men while your extremis soldiers have no training of their own while mine are trained and are very fast

Which will take at least 30 seconds, because unlike Bane or Doc Ock, he doesn't have any abilities that allow him to scale a wall with ease.

Your Team isnt that fast to ko Deadshot In 30 seconds and Deadshot being a very good athletic should get there and take his mark

I'm sorry, I'm using New 52 Bane. His capabilities are greater than previously, so those scans are invalid.

Yes but rhino is much stronger than bane and captain america can take thos people out easily

Did you bother to read? Doc Ock better in every department, I even displayed him tagging Spiderman, who is superhumanly fast, capable of dodging bullets. He also possesses a warning sense, so there is no way on Earth that Joker, an insane human who spends half his time in an asylum is faster enough to tag him

Joker is as fast as batman who is also superhumanly fast and with hios wide arrange gadgets + joker venom he should be easy to take out with the joy buzzer and his gun very easy

Ok. I don't know if you have trouble comprehending words or pictures, but the Heretic is human. He beat Batman, and killed Damian (a trained 12-year old boy). Do you understand that Kaneki is ridiculously superhuman? Watch this

He not only takes a massive beating, way worse than anything the Heretic has ever done, but he gets up, rather unscathed thanks to his healing factor and makes it rain blood with his enemy (who actually survives, they become pals). And this is when Kaneki is a n00b!

Herectic is also superhuman in a way because of he is genetic modyfing.Herectic has taken a massive beating from Batman and still survived.The only way to kill him was to Blow his head off and with his armour he and Kaneki should be at a Stalemate untill my other teamates can come and finish him off

You do though, to be able to kill any member of my team

Yeah I forgot to mention that Herectic has superhuman strength like Killing a human with one kick

Lovely, do you understand that nearly my whole team is bullet timing? And that everyone except Harry would destroy Batman in H2H?

Bullet timing while my team distracting them.

He's quite fast, yet he still get wrecked in every single encounter with Wolverine, who is slower than Kaneki.

Proof that Kaneki is faster than wolvie and beast is faster than most of the big guys

Which still isn't enough! This is not a low street tournament, it's a high street low mid level tournament.

More than enough to take out an six armed man

And? I'm a huge fan of Cap, but nothing you have shown would suggest that he is able to take down Bane easily, because you've shown 1 out of context scan.

Shown

Throughout this match the Extremis soldiers show Enhanced strength (duh), healing by shrugging off bullets casually.

Show me when they have regrown heads

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: We're good for votes then. Tag whom you wish.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: I'll do so this afternoon when I'm on my PC.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I'll take a look at it.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@jacthripper: Keep bumping me until I vote. It won't bother me.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: i vote for you the reason should be obvious. if it isnt then its that you proved almost everything you said while the same can not be said about flash.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers