Who will Win??

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

Hasn't gundam been dead for 500,000 years which makes it the first cartoon fossil?

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By sonicmora

gundam.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By phage

sonicmora says:

"gundam."

i think so too

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By phage

Scrin Supervisor 925 Unit Alpha says:

"Hasn't gundam been dead for 500,000 years which makes it the first cartoon fossil?"

yeah i know i went a lil throwback on you guys but i use to love that show back in the day

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vrakmul

Rampage would probably go on a well rampage which would destroy quite alot of gundam's as he can't die unless stabbed in the spark with a energon blade and when you do that the killer has a bad habit of bieng killed by the explosion rampage makes when he dies. Poor Depth charge. Thunderwing would utterly devastate the gundam's with his indestructible shell and nigh infinite strength. He would chew up and spit out gundam's like if they were tissue paper. Sixshot will do what sixshot does best. Shoot mindlessly in a skillfull way slaughtering all in his way. Unicron would well swat them away like gnats. Primus would sleep through it all like the hibernator he is.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8  Edited By zero edge

Stab the cockpit of the Gundam and it's all over.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vrakmul

thunderwing could take on all the gundam's on his own he is indestructible after all. It would go like this Random Nameless Gundam:OMG WTF HE NOT KILLZORZ HE BE A HAXXORZZ!!!111. Thunderwing:Pounds them all to hell.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By phage

i think the gandams well win because they have more weapons, there also faster, and all of them can fly.

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Assimilation

zero edge says:

"Stab the cockpit of the Gundam and it's all over."

Shoot an TransformersHead and it's all over.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By phage

the gandams would rip them in half

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vrakmul

phage says:

"i think the gandams well win because they have more weapons, there also faster, and all of them can fly. "

The gundams are screwed against Unicron. Unicron would just obliterate them with his fingers. And how can they kill rampage he's immortal.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chameleone

The best Gundam was Gundam:8th MS Team. A more realistic military style gundam

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vrakmul

Rampage will leave all the gundam's a twisted heaping pile of metal when he's through with them.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Boken

gundam beats transformers

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul

Boken says:

"gundam beats transformers"

A gundam vrs the immortal rampage. Rampage makes silly putty outta the gundam.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By phage

i mean its a no brainier

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

phage says:

"i mean its a no brainier "

Bw rampage not G1 rampage. BW rampage will cut up so many gundam's that you could make 300 a-10 thunderbolts with the gundam's head's alone.

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By asylum

Is this rampage immortal or invincible?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21  Edited By Sparda

Wait, I thought that Gundam's were 100s of feet tall. How big are most normal TFs? The Gundam's lose anyaay though....they can't compete with Unicron or Primus, or (apparently) Rampage.

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By asylum

One of the central elements of Gundam Wing's mobile suits is the use of Gundanium Alloy. What makes Gundanium so incredible is its properties: it is practically immutable, highly heat-resistant, and electrically neutral. These properties combine to produce a material that is extremely hard to damage, lending to the Gundams' atmosphere of invincibility and intimidation. Additionally, heat and beam weapons produced using Gundanium are much stronger than similar weapons made using traditional titanium, thanks to its extremely high melting point allowing it to produce hotter and therefore stronger beam energy. The name is actually a misnomer, since Gundanium is not technically an alloy; it contains non-ferrous metals and non-metallic elements. Gundanium is very rare and hard to make, since it requires the use of super-heated plasma and nanomachines, and very few people know exactly how to make and refine it. Further, it is said that Gundanium can only be produced at Lagrange points under zero-gravity conditions, putting a very powerful tool in the hands of the colonial rebels.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By phage

correct me if i'm wrong but Rampage detects and draws strength from the emotions of others, literally feeding on the pain and suffering he causes, but the gandams don't have emotions like the transformers does. So there for he is powerless against the gandams. and Unicron is the only person who can give the gandams some go because there almost the same size i think if not unicron is bigger. but i don't think they would lose to him, i mean the transformers beat him and the gandams are much faster, bigger and have better weapons then the TFs. and i say that TFs are about 40 feet tall I GUESS.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Vrakmul

phage says:

"correct me if i'm wrong but Rampage detects and draws strength from the emotions of others, literally feeding on the pain and suffering he causes, but the gandams don't have emotions like the transformers does. So there for he is powerless against the gandams. and Unicron is the only person who can give the gandams some go because there almost the same size i think if not unicron is bigger. but i don't think they would lose to him, i mean the transformers beat him and the gandams are much faster, bigger and have better weapons then the TFs. and i say that TFs are about 40 feet tall I GUESS. "

The pilots have emotions. He can feed on organic creature's emotions as well. Yes even animal's. And the gundams would be equally useless against rampage they have no energon blades to stick up his spark. And the transformers had Dues ex machinia on their side. The gundam's lack the plot devices to defeat unicron.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By phage

Dreadnaught says:

"phage says:
"correct me if i'm wrong but Rampage detects and draws strength from the emotions of others, literally feeding on the pain and suffering he causes, but the gandams don't have emotions like the transformers does. So there for he is powerless against the gandams. and Unicron is the only person who can give the gandams some go because there almost the same size i think if not unicron is bigger. but i don't think they would lose to him, i mean the transformers beat him and the gandams are much faster, bigger and have better weapons then the TFs. and i say that TFs are about 40 feet tall I GUESS. "

The pilots have emotions. He can feed on organic creature's emotions as well. Yes even animal's. And the gundams would be equally useless against rampage they have no energon blades to stick up his spark. And the transformers had Dues ex machinia on their side. The gundam's lack the plot devices to defeat unicron."

i didn't think about that. but i think the pilots in gandam wing are good enough to fight rampage and they also have their own blades that the TFs don't have so who knows what that can do to rampage if they are stuck it up his sparks, maybe their blades are stronger then the energon blades and the wing zero is Dues ex machinia it turn into a jet too

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vrakmul

phage says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"phage says:
The pilots have emotions. He can feed on organic creature's emotions as well. Yes even animal's. And the gundams would be equally useless against rampage they have no energon blades to stick up his spark. And the transformers had Dues ex machinia on their side. The gundam's lack the plot devices to defeat unicron."
i didn't think about that. but i think the pilots in gandam wing are good enough to fight rampage and they also have their own blades that the TFs don't have so who knows what that can do to rampage if they are stuck it up his sparks, maybe their blades are stronger then the energon blades and the wing zero is Dues ex machinia it turn into a jet too "
Dues ex machinia is assistance from the gods AKA a plot device. The gundam's lack said tool. And the transformers have said tools. The allspark will turn all the gundam's into transformers and those who escaped will be defeated by the transformerized gundams.
phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By phage

Dreadnaught says:

"phage says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"phage says:
i didn't think about that. but i think the pilots in gandam wing are good enough to fight rampage and they also have their own blades that the TFs don't have so who knows what that can do to rampage if they are stuck it up his sparks, maybe their blades are stronger then the energon blades and the wing zero is Dues ex machinia it turn into a jet too "
Dues ex machinia is assistance from the gods AKA a plot device. The gundam's lack said tool. And the transformers have said tools. The allspark will turn all the gundam's into transformers and those who escaped will be defeated by the transformerized gundams."

LOL thats funny i forgot about the allspark but can't the gandam kill the the TFs before they can use it or destroy the allspark

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Vrakmul

phage says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"phage says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"phage says:
Dues ex machinia is assistance from the gods AKA a plot device. The gundam's lack said tool. And the transformers have said tools. The allspark will turn all the gundam's into transformers and those who escaped will be defeated by the transformerized gundams. "
LOL thats funny i forgot about the allspark but can't the gandam kill the the TFs before they can use it or destroy the allspark "

Rampage can do it he just activates the allspark and poof all gundam's and machines within a mile radius become transformers. And the gundam's weapons are just flashier. Not nesscescarily better. Megatron can obliterate a mountain the size of mt everest in one hit.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By phage

Dreadnaught says:

"phage says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"phage says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"phage says:
Dues ex machinia is assistance from the gods AKA a plot device. The gundam's lack said tool. And the transformers have said tools. The allspark will turn all the gundam's into transformers and those who escaped will be defeated by the transformerized gundams. "
LOL thats funny i forgot about the allspark but can't the gandam kill the the TFs before they can use it or destroy the allspark "

Rampage can do it he just activates the allspark and poof all gundam's and machines within a mile radius become transformers. And the gundam's weapons are just flashier. Not nesscescarily better. Megatron can obliterate a mountain the size of mt everest in one hit.

"

thats when megatron is at his best form, but megatron can't match up with heavy arms and all of his weapons

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vrakmul

phage says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"phage says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"phage says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"phage says:
Rampage can do it he just activates the allspark and poof all gundam's and machines within a mile radius become transformers. And the gundam's weapons are just flashier. Not nesscescarily better. Megatron can obliterate a mountain the size of mt everest in one hit. "
thats when megatron is at his best form, but megatron can't match up with heavy arms and all of his weapons "

And note the star saber will F* up the gundams.

ZORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By ZORN

Not here to argue just wanted to post pics.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By phage

Dreadnaught says:

"phage says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"phage says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"phage says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"phage says:
Rampage can do it he just activates the allspark and poof all gundam's and machines within a mile radius become transformers. And the gundam's weapons are just flashier. Not nesscescarily better. Megatron can obliterate a mountain the size of mt everest in one hit. "
thats when megatron is at his best form, but megatron can't match up with heavy arms and all of his weapons "

And note the star saber will F* up the gundams."

and the wing zero's final blast would kill every TF out there

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vrakmul

The skyboom shield would stop it like if it was a spitball. Heck the transformer shielding technology is light years ahead of gundam technology. And the Nemesis would kill every thing the gundam's could throw at the transformer's.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By phage

the gandam are more high tech then the TF

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vrakmul

phage says:

"the gandam are more high tech then the TF "
Just flashier. Not more advanced. The gundam's can't create planet destroying weapons, the gundam's can't manipulate the elememants well tigerhawk can I'm not so sure about the rest, the gundam's have no time traveling tech either.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Vrakmul

asylum says:

"Is this rampage immortal or invincible? "

He's immortal. He has been exposed to stuff that would make most other transformers go into stasis lock and he just feels dandy. He was also stated to be immortal.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By phage

man you know your stuff i can't beat that at all

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Vrakmul

Thank you. Any way the transformers go back in time and shoot the people who made the gundam project in the head. The transformers win due to that.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By phage

Dreadnaught says:

"Thank you. Any way the transformers go back in time and shoot the people who made the gundam project in the head. The transformers win due to that."

damn you don't rest till their long gone and dead now do you??

power kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By power kid

I would have to say gundam

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By phage

thank you me and Dreadnaught been going back and forth with this

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

should've gone with all gundams vs transformers

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Universe vs Universe threads aren't allowed but since the Wingverse isn't as complex as Transformers or comic universes, I will compare wing to other series to make this fair.

G1-transformers wins. Unicorn and Metroplex will stomp

Beast Wars-Gundam wins. Optimal Optimus and Transmetal 2 Megatron can compete with Wing and Epyon but the other Maximal and Predacons aren't big enough to compete with Gundams.

Beast Machines-Transformers. Optimus Primal can use the Plasma Energy Chamber to wipe out all the Gundams

RiD-Transformers. Omega Prime and Fort Max will beat out the Wing Gundams

Unicorn Trilogy-Transformers. It's not called the Unicorn trilogy for nothing. Also, the AEC has Primus

Movie-Gundams would stomp since Transformers have been wrecked by 21st century technology in this universe

Animated-Gundams. The Autobots aren't as strong here as they are in other universes. Deceptions are powerful here but nothing on the level of Wing.

Prime- probably Gundam. Beast Hunter Optimus and Predaking can take on Wing Zero and Epyon but the other Transformers are no where near that level

Avatar image for tophatproductions115
TopHatProductions115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assimilation:

Tell that to G1 Starscream and Optimus Prime (one lives on as a ghost who can control other machines and the other is annoying enough to be revived endlessly). Not a fair fight. How 'bout the Devil-Z and DeceptiGod?

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Devil_Z

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Deceptigod

Even worse, the Swarm...

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Swarm_%28G2%29