• 124 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Edited by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" Oh forgot a good strengh feat.  That chick Unar(I think that's her name)  who was above a class 100! Owned She-Hulk's lady libertors & the women of the Gaurdians & Gamora was able to hold her spear AFTER getting completely stuck through & she could'nt get it to pull back out of Gamora's hands!!!  Shows her good healing factor also... Hell of a feat really!!!  GBD "

Unari isn't a real character. 
She-Hulk's lady liberators accept her herself are all under class 100. 
Gamora got caught in an explosion and it took her 3 issues to recover her appearance.Her healing factor is garbage. 
I tell you Wonder Woman helped move a planet and fought people like Superman who lifts well over 100,000 tons and and this is the best you have?
#102 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" Oh forgot a good strengh feat.  That chick Unar(I think that's her name)  who was above a class 100! Owned She-Hulk's lady libertors & the women of the Gaurdians & Gamora was able to hold her spear AFTER getting completely stuck through & she could'nt get it to pull back out of Gamora's hands!!!  Shows her good healing factor also... Hell of a feat really!!!  GBD "
Unari isn't a real character. She-Hulk's lady liberators accept her herself are all under class 100. Gamora got caught in an explosion and it took her 3 issues to recover her appearance.Her healing factor is garbage. "

She was above Class 100 & Gamora showed she had enough strengh to stop her from pulling back her spear. 
Caught in a explosion? She was on a damn Sun for a couple minates guy & healed from it, that's very good! LOL 

GBD
#103 Edited by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Unari isn't a real character. She-Hulk's lady liberators accept her herself are all under class 100. Gamora got caught in an explosion and it took her 3 issues to recover her appearance.Her healing factor is garbage. "
She was above Class 100 & Gamora showed she had enough strengh to stop her from pulling back her spear. Caught in a explosion? She was on a damn Sun for a couple minates guy & healed from it, that's very good! LOL  GBD "
Again..Gamora was caught in an explosion..matter of fact she sacrificed herself for the Guardians and took the explosion.She was disfigured for 3 issues. 
She who? Unari? The character who doesn't exist.I read Annihilation years ago.So I don't remember her.Marvel.com,Comicvine,and Marvel Database doesn't seem to know who she is either.Show me a scan or something for this character.
#104 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
 I already posted superior feats to anything 
No you haven't. "

LOL can't read to good huh? 
I already owned you on the matter & you refuse to point to any evidence cause you know WW has nothing close to what I posted... 
Damn you like to look like a fool or what??? 

GBD
#105 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
No you haven't. "
LOL can't read to good huh? I already owned you on the matter & you refuse to point to any evidence cause you know WW has nothing close to what I posted... Damn you like to look like a fool or what???  GBD "
You're the only one who things you proved anything or that you owned me.Ignorance is bliss.I can't possibly look like a fool when I provide proof and facts and you don't.You just look like a fool when you pretend you owned me and clearly you didn't.
#106 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
No you haven't. "
LOL can't read to good huh? I already owned you on the matter & you refuse to point to any evidence cause you know WW has nothing close to what I posted... Damn you like to look like a fool or what???  GBD "
You're the only one who things you proved anything or that you owned me.Ignorance is bliss.I can't possibly look like a fool when I provide proof and facts and you don't.You just look like a fool when you pretend you owned me and clearly you didn't. "

You have'nt provided any proof! 
You got owned & refuse to accept it, LOL! 
Keep on talking I'm done with you... 
Get a clue & get back to me... 

GBD
#107 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"You have'nt provided any proof! "
Neither have you

@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" You got owned & refuse to accept it, "
Actually you get owned and you refuse to accept it, on every single thread you post on.

@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"Get a clue & get back to me...  GBD "

Take your own advice, you're the same idiot that tried to pass off the chaos wave as a credible feat for Wanda. You have no credibility. 
Theres a reason why no one respects you or takes you seriously, because you have no idea what you are talking about.
#108 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
You have'nt provided any proof! You got owned & refuse to accept it, LOL! Keep on talking I'm done with you... Get a clue & get back to me...  GBD "
I proved that Wonder Woman was faster (keeping up with DC's speedsters) 
Stronger (helping to move a planet,causing harm to high level durability out of the league of durability that anyone Gamora has fought) 
I don't have to accept anything you say.At the end of the day.You'll be the Gamora fanboy who trolls in threads and I'll be....well,not you.I win automatically.
#109 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
Shakes head. No need to bring the thread down a level people. Keep it cool fellas.
#110 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
"Shakes head. No need to bring the thread down a level people. Keep it cool fellas. "

Let him squirm like the slug/troll he is! 
It's good for a laugh...  

But I'm done with this thread anyways.  
Good day...

GBD
#111 Posted by Dupe (1581 posts) - - Show Bio

But to end the thread. WW wins. :p

#112 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Gambler said:
"Shakes head. No need to bring the thread down a level people. Keep it cool fellas. "
Let him squirm like the slug/troll he is! It's good for a laugh...   But I'm done with this thread anyways.  Good day... GBD "
This is just sad.
#113 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dupe said:
" But to end the thread. WW wins. :p "
WW won on the first page, but GamorasBigTroll is a massive fanboy and doesnt know when to stop....
#114 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dupe said:
" But to end the thread. WW wins. :p "
Everyone knows this...just some people choose to not accept it.
#115 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Gambler said:
Let him squirm like the slug/troll he is! It's good for a laugh... "
Uncalled for.
#116 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Gambler said:
Uncalled for. "

Calling someone a troll? he was calling me worse now, c'mon...

GBD

#117 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins rather easily

#118 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Gambler said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Gambler said:
Uncalled for. "

Calling someone a troll? he was calling me worse now, c'mon...

GBD

"
I addressed everyone who was acting silly. You are the only one to continue. If you want to make it into something more though feel free to pm me.
#119 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" Wonder Woman wins rather easily "
This is the correct answer.If anyone wants to prove otherwise...the thread isn't going anywhere (although it's an obvious curbstomp in WW's favor).
#120 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Jx4gz said:
This is the correct answer.If anyone wants to prove otherwise...the thread isn't going anywhere (although it's an obvious curbstomp in WW's favor). "
She can't even beat Val
#121 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

Just avoid this thread...anyone with common sense and decency knows Diana wins, anyone who thinks otherwise isn't going to be persuaded anyway.

#122 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Jx4gz said:
This is the correct answer.If anyone wants to prove otherwise...the thread isn't going anywhere (although it's an obvious curbstomp in WW's favor). "
She can't even beat Val "

Current Val would get stomped by gamora! 

& I'm not saying WW can't win but anyone thinks this is easy for WW obviously does'nt know what there talking about... 

GBD
#123 Edited by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Jx4gz said:

" @Vance Astro said:
" @Jx4gz said:
Current Val would get stomped by gamora!  & I'm not saying WW can't win but anyone thinks this is easy for WW obviously does'nt know what there talking about...  GBD "
Any version of Karate Kid would curbstomp Gamora, sorry but its true
WW wins here with her eyes closed, but if it makes you feel better, Gamora will  be dead before she can feel any pain =)
#124 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Jx4gz said:

" @Vance Astro said:
" @Jx4gz said:
Current Val would get stomped by gamora!  & I'm not saying WW can't win but anyone thinks this is easy for WW obviously does'nt know what there talking about...  GBD "
Any version of Karate Kid would curbstomp Gamora, sorry but its true WW wins here with her eyes closed, but if it makes you feel better, Gamora will  be dead before she can feel any pain =) "

Do you own comics or just beleive all the bullshit fanboys type??? 

I aree only with that your statement is indeed sorry!

But I don't wanna get sucked back into this thread, esp. with Mod already said take it easy...

GBD

#125 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Jx4gz said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Jx4gz said:

" @Vance Astro said:
" @Jx4gz said:
Any version of Karate Kid would curbstomp Gamora, sorry but its true WW wins here with her eyes closed, but if it makes you feel better, Gamora will  be dead before she can feel any pain =) "

Do you own comics or just beleive all the bullshit fanboys type??? 

I aree only with that your statement is indeed sorry!

But I don't wanna get sucked back into this thread, esp. with Mod already said take it easy...

GBD

"
Do you own any comics? Last I checked, you failed in every single thread you've posted in in the short time you've been here
No one respects you or your opinions, you are the only person that believes any of the crap that you actually say

Next train to reality leaves in 10 minutes, I suggest you get on it