• 124 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

no... this is original lol

M

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"no... this is original lol M"
Woot! But that means its probably won sided:P
#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah... it's definitely WW's fight lol

M

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"yeah... it's definitely WW's fight lol M"
I was thinking that the speed would be the biggest problem here.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman gives Gamora an a$$whooping of a lifetime.

#8 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think you guys have seen much of Gamora. I've seen her take on Thanos! Also, I'm not sure anyone can say how strong she is. Ive heard everything from peak human, to the 10 ton range of strength. Clearly, she is a superior fighter to Wonder Woman, and has a greater killer instict. It's probably the best all female scrap that can be made in comics. To close for me to call.

#9 Posted by lordraiden (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight! Gamora for the win because:

Gamora received training from Thanos that enhanced her speed, strength, stamina, and agility to rival Warlock's (to better slay the Magus). Thanos also helped her become a formidable hand-to-hand combatant, trained in the martial arts techniques from various planets, and trained in the uses of the known weaponry of the Milky Way Galaxy, and stealth techniques. She is also highly skilled in gymnastics and assassination techniques, and formerly possessed a telepathic link to Thanos. She uses a wide variety of weaponry, most notably a dagger whose unknown properties made it capable of slaying even beings of such godlike power as Thanos and the Magus.

In the pages of Infinity Watch, it is revealed that Gamora had been cybernetically enhanced to have superhuman strength, speed, and a healing factor equal to that of Wolverine. Gamora's strength and speed were further enhanced by Adam Warlock when they returned from Soulworld.

So the question is, is WW on par with adam warlock if Gamora was built to take on/out warlock!

#10 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Beat, cuz I don't bump

#11 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Gammora as well, her nerve stricks have knocked out people stronger and more durabile than WW. She put She hulk down with one strick as well, shes just about the most skilled fighter ive ever seen.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
How is Gamora anywhere near Wonder Woman's level of strength and speed ? How can Gamora comete with Diana physically when she is so far beneath her ? Even though Gamora has received training extensive fighting training from Thanos... last time I checked Gamora didnt have a physical strength level beyond 1,000,000 tons of mass. Gamora is an awesome fighter... but Diana would put her to sleep
#13 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana curbstomps.

Waaay stronger and faster.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91367 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"

Gamora received training from Thanos that enhanced her speed, strength, stamina, and agility to rival Warlock's (to better slay the Magus). Thanos also helped her become a formidable hand-to-hand combatant, trained in the martial arts techniques from various planets, and trained in the uses of the known weaponry of the Milky Way Galaxy, and stealth techniques. She is also highly skilled in gymnastics and assassination techniques, and formerly possessed a telepathic link to Thanos. She uses a wide variety of weaponry, most notably a dagger whose unknown properties made it capable of slaying even beings of such godlike power as Thanos and the Magus.

In the pages of Infinity Watch, it is revealed that Gamora had been cybernetically enhanced to have superhuman strength, speed, and a healing factor equal to that of Wolverine. Gamora's strength and speed were further enhanced by Adam Warlock when they returned from Soulworld.

So the question is, is WW on par with adam warlock if Gamora was built to take on/out warlock!

"
Gamora has no chance to win.
Thanos isn't a good fighter.His fighting skill level is less than half of the X-men.He trained Gamora to kill Adam Warlock because he was scared of him.He had to wait until he had the Infinity Gauntlet to even stand a chance against Adam because Gamora failed to kill him.Gamora is trained in many styles and is a very good fighter..but she doesn't have a wide wariety of weaponry anymore.She has the Godslayer & nothing more.Gamora was never able to slay Thanos or Magnus..she was never on that level..I don't even think she could have killed the Goddess.

Gamora is strong but she's not even class 100.Wonder Woman is way over that.Gamora's Healing factor is also not on Wolverine's level.She got burned and she remained burned for 3 whole comics.Have you even seen Wolverine rehab for more than a few panels? Gamora just started growing back her hair and skin.

Gamora was never able to take out Adam..she stood no chance at all.She failed to even kill Nova..she had to seduce him.

Wonder Woman is faster,stronger,more durable,and smarter than Gamora and by a wide margin.

Wonder Woman wins.
#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"

"
Yeah. She is. You have a woman that was magically made from clay, who is nearly as strong as Superman, and has kept up with the Flash and Jesse Quick in terms of speed, and several other superhuman attributes that matched other Greek gods. On top of that, has had several lifetimes of warrior training and hand-to-hand combat experience as an Amazonian, and possesses an enchanted, unbreakable magic lasso that could easily immobilize her foes. Wonder Woman outclasses Gamora here.
#16 Edited by Vance Astro (91367 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"lordraiden said:
"

"
Yeah. She is. You have a woman that was magically made from clay, who is nearly as strong as Superman, and has kept up with the Flash and Jesse Quick in terms of speed, and several other superhuman attributes that matched other Greek gods. On top of that, has had several lifetimes of warrior training and hand-to-hand combat experience as an Amazonian, and possesses an enchanted, unbreakable magic lasso that could easily immobilize her foes. Wonder Woman outclasses Gamora here."
I don't think Wonder Woman can beat Adam but she owns Gamora.Asking if Wonder Woman can beat Adam has no relevance because Gamora failed miserably and the person who trained her isn't even a better fighter than Cyclops.
#17 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I don't think Wonder Woman can beat Adam but she owns Gamora."
That wasn't my point. I meant to says she was capable of beating Gamora.
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91367 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
That wasn't my point. I meant to says she was capable of beating Gamora."
Oh I understand.
#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"I say Gammora as well, blah, blah, blah....."
I don't think there's ever a time when you think Wonder Woman would win....
#20 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana curbstomp

#21 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
POHOCOM said:
"I dont think you guys have seen much of Gamora. I've seen her take on Thanos! Also, I'm not sure anyone can say how strong she is. Ive heard everything from peak human, to the 10 ton range of strength. Clearly, she is a superior fighter to Wonder Woman, and has a greater killer instict. It's probably the best all female scrap that can be made in comics. To close for me to call."

Lol.  I've seen her take on Thanos too...and lose horribly.

10 tons of strength?  Wonder Woman is well over 100.  Clearly superior fighter?  Not so sure about that.  She's way slower, too.

No, I don't think this is a close fight at all.  Wonder Woman for the win.
#22 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

There is nothing Gamora can do
WW would cave in her skull with a single shot

#23 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:

" How is Gamora anywhere near Wonder Woman's level of strength and speed ? How can Gamora comete with Diana physically when she is so far beneath her ?
"

Her skills are on PIS levels like Karate Kid, Gamora has deus ex machina style martial arts. She has fought Drax, She-Hulk, The Thing, The Nova Corp, Warlock, Wonder Man, Thor, Maxam,  Ronan and friggin Thanos all of which totally outclass her in speed and strength but like Karate Kid she usually finds a way to win.
#24 Posted by spawnfanboy (893 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
" @King Saturn said:

" How is Gamora anywhere near Wonder Woman's level of strength and speed ? How can Gamora comete with Diana physically when she is so far beneath her ?
"

Her skills are on PIS levels like Karate Kid, Gamora has deus ex machina style martial arts. She has fought Drax, She-Hulk, The Thing, The Nova Corp, Warlock, Wonder Man, Thor, Maxam,  Ronan and friggin Thanos all of which totally outclass her in speed and strength but like Karate Kid she usually finds a way to win. "

what does PIS mean?
#25 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@spawnfanboy said:
" what does PIS mean? "
PlotInducedStupidity like Batman beating Superman

Gamora beats people she shouldn't beat, she has showings that might be PIS but she does them so often I think they have become consistent feats
and they have become legit wins
#26 Posted by spawnfanboy (893 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm well WW ftw
#27 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Gamora definately has a chance, and a good one at that, but she has to fight for it and fight hard.
#28 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins.

#29 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut said:
" I think Gamora definately has a chance, and a good one at that, but she has to fight for it and fight hard. "
She doesn't have a chance at all, Diana simply flicks her in the head killing her
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91367 posts) - - Show Bio

Gamora has 0 chance.People over-estimate what Gamora can do.Her physical ability isn't on She-Hulk's level so she's definitely nowhere near Wonder Woman.

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91367 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins.

#32 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do I get the feeling that Ownerz and Truepwnage are the same person =l

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91367 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" Why do I get the feeling that Ownerz and Truepwnage are the same person =l "
Because he's terrible at hiding it.
#34 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

@Charmix said:

" What a good match ;]  

getting her skin torn apart (again a poor showing vs sharp instruments ie claws, cutting, bullets etc)

Ivy and Cheshire

vs Medusa, she actually won this fight but it wasn't because of durability, it was because of her courage, cunning and fight skill

another fight she won but a poor durability showing

the bat (I class this one as PIS Batman should have at least broke his fist)

"
  Vance Astro said:
That wasn't my point. I meant to says she was capable of beating Gamora. "
poor Wonder Woman
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91367 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop trolling....

#36 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
" poor Wonder Woman "
You've posted exactly what those scans prove. That Gamora would only beat Wonder Woman through PIS.
#37 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

diana wins here
#38 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
poor Wonder Woman "
Yes poor Wonder Woman, How is she going to get Gamoras blood off her costume =l
#39 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" @Ownerz said:
poor Wonder Woman "
Yes poor Wonder Woman, How is she going to get Gamoras blood off her costume =l "

what costume, she barely has any clothes, lol
#40 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant believe people tried debating this, WW would just flick her in the head killing her instantly, ridiculous fight.

#41 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL to some people's answers here, there's no doubt Gamora gives her a fight & Gamora CAN WIN! 

If WW tries challenging Gamora's skill to prove she;s a better warrior & fights up close & personal, Gamora wins... 

If WW uses her speed wisely & fights smart she would win... 

But make no mistake Gamora can put down WW! 

GBD
#42 Posted by OmegaRed86 (505 posts) - - Show Bio

Gamora wins because DC can't  figure out the powers of their characters.

#43 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Gamora KOs Wonder Woman in a few hits. 

#44 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaRed86 said:
" Gamora wins because DC can't  figure out the powers of their characters. "
LOL.

@Klandicar said:
" Gamora KOs Wonder Woman in a few hits.  "

No, she doesn't. She wouldn't even be able to land those hits.

@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"But make no mistake Gamora can put down WW! "
No, she can't.
#45 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this serious...?

#46 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

What is with all the Gamora hate?   Thanos BUILT her, don't you guys know who the heck Thanos is?  NO offense, but his name means Death for a reason.  He isn't going to waste time making someone that can't even hurt Wonder Woman...he spent so much time training the girl.  Gamora is "THE DEADLIEST WOMAN IN THE UNIVERSE" for a reason.  I never saw Wonder Woman with that title.

#47 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

It was about a year ago, but three people have come to give Gamora false hope.

#48 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" What is with all the Gamora hate?   Thanos BUILT her, don't you guys know who the heck Thanos is?  NO offense, but his name means Death for a reason.  He isn't going to waste time making someone that can't even hurt Wonder Woman...he spent so much time training the girl.  Gamora is "THE DEADLIEST WOMAN IN THE UNIVERSE" for a reason.  I never saw Wonder Woman with that title. "
Gamora is nowhere near WW's strength
Gamora is nowhere near WW's speed
Gamora is nowhere near WW's reflexes
Gamora has nowhere near the feats WW has.
#49 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" What is with all the Gamora hate?   Thanos BUILT her, don't you guys know who the heck Thanos is?  NO offense, but his name means Death for a reason.  He isn't going to waste time making someone that can't even hurt Wonder Woman...he spent so much time training the girl.  Gamora is "THE DEADLIEST WOMAN IN THE UNIVERSE" for a reason.  I never saw Wonder Woman with that title. "
Thanos building her doesn't really mean much. She's nowhere near as strong, fast, or durable as Wonder Woman is. Nobody is hating. It's just the truth. Being titled the deadliest woman in the universe only applies to the MARVEL universe, and it has nothing to do with Wonder Woman.
#50 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it does have a lot to do with Wonder Woman.  Jean Grey is a woman with the phoenix force yet Gamora has the title.  She is more deadly than the dark phoenix.  Is Wonder Woman better than phoenix?  Yes/no?  Sorry to do this to you guys but you are underestimating her title.