Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tparks said:

@shawnbaby said:

@laflux said:

@shawnbaby: Okay, so how else do you think the Tank could have got in that position?

Could have just driven backwards over that sand dune and got stuck like that.

Regardless, In the 40 years of appearances of the character...the only evidence you can provide that she is a 70 tonner is based off of an off-panel feat that doesn't even clearly indicate that she did anything at all. The only backing to that is a statement from some completely nameless dude that says she needs to have her strength rating adjusted to Iron Man Level. Character Statements, especially by one-off nameless characters, are not proof of anything.

She's also done this.

No Caption Provided

I agree that she is often over-exaggerated in strength though. This is her only on panel strength feat, while it's impressive, I don't think I put it quite at Iron Man.

It's a good strength feat... she's clearly superhuman (which I have been saying)...but Spider-Man could accomplish the same thing if he felt like it. It's a really long way between that and 70 tons.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not taking anything away from Gamora, but her dancing around big Guys like Thanos etc is not uncommon in the superhero business. The Amazing One (Spiderman) has cornered the market in this task from Hulk, Thor, Thing, Juggernaut etc. But when she come across someone with similar abilities like Wolverine, her speed and agility is not as apparent. Wolverine Stalemated her.

keep in mind this is Scarlet Spider who is greater the Amazing One in every aspect except Spider sense and intelligence. I wouldn't be surprise if he could hold is own against Gamora himself

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Running over a small sand dune makes a tank flip over? lol

In Comics? Yes. And that tank isn't flipped over.

"Could have just driven backwards over that sand dune and got stuck like that.

it is impossible, even in comics, for a tank to be going backwards and be stuck with the front down.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By NimaMindTricks

Gamora

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Shawnbaby

@pooty said:

@shawnbaby said:

@pooty said:

it is impossible, even in comics, for a tank to be going backwards and be stuck with the front down.

Nothing is impossible in comics. Comic Book Physics are open to the interpretation of the person writing the story. It should be just as impossible for the Tank to be in as deep as it is or for it to be supported at that angle...yet that is what is shown

I'm not even sure if It's the Front thats down. Can't see enough of it

None of that matters though because there is still no actual evidence that she flipped the tank.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@shawnbaby said:

@pooty said:

Nothing is impossible in comics. Comic Book Physics are open to the interpretation of the person writing the story. You know this.

the person writing the story was showcasing Gamoras skill. not how dangerous sand dunes are. Interpreting a sand dune is responsible for tipping over a tank(which are made for extreme terrain) is nonsensical even for comic books.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@shawnbaby said:

@pooty said:

@shawnbaby said:

@pooty said:

Nothing is impossible in comics. Comic Book Physics are open to the interpretation of the person writing the story. You know this.

the person writing the story was showcasing Gamoras skill. not how dangerous sand dunes are. Interpreting a sand dune is responsible for tipping over a tank(which are made for extreme terrain) is nonsensical even for comic books.

Look, I'm not arguing that is what actually happened...but there is still no evidence that she physically lifted the tank either.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By dami24434

gamora, she tanked being punched from orbit and crashing into a planet at massively hypersonic speed. she stood up and continue fighting lol.

She danced around the alpha flights plus miss America and spectrum, blocks light speed attack from spectrum and tanks attacks from spectrum.

she's definitely above this two characters and with a sword , she's blitzing them.