• 138 results
Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dygoboy

This is a match between this team of badass swordsmen against Thanos. They will have to work together If they want to stop this major threat from annihilating their universe.

Swordsmen:

-Dante(DMC2)

-Sora(Kingdom Hearts)

-Cloud Strife

-Link(Legend of Zelda)

-Bayonetta

-Death (Darksiders)

-Raiden(MGR)

-War(Darksiders)

-Nero (DMC4)

-Dante Aligheri(Dante's inferno)

-Ryu Hayabusa

-Vergil (Can use Nero Angelo)

-Sephiroth

-The Prince:Wraith mask and unlimited sands

Rules:

Location-Olympus

-The team have 5 weeks prep and they can use Stark and Reed Richards tech to help

--Team has basic Full knowledge if Thanos

-Thanos has no knowledge of the team

-Thanks gets no infinity gauntlet or cosmic cube or anything.

Who wins????!

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with the IG blinks them all out of existence.

Spite.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos waves his hand...

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: I edited. Is it more fare now? Should I add another person to the team to help them or something to make this even?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Spite.

Reread the OP.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan said:

Spite.

Reread the OP.

It originally said that Thanos had the IG. It's now changed. .

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope this works.

Tags:@Jmarshmallow: @Darkraiden:

@lowlaville: @neongamewave:.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dygoboy: What gear does Link get? Composite?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

tag worked btw.

I have no idea about swordsmen from games but I say thanos

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: They are Fully upgraded.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shot

Doesn't Thanos have galaxy level durability?

The highest destructive capability of the team is only solar system busting #Bayonneta

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dygoboy

@shot: she can only reach that level in her queen Sheba form. With takes forever......to summon.

Edit---She also needed help to get to that form.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team can do this via Hax abilties.

Jmarshmallow

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@ordinaryalan: Durability means little when you have Hax abilities that bypass durability.

Such as Yamato's ability to cut through anything.

Sora's ability to lock/unlock his opponents hearts.

Death's Scythes which can judge even the Mightiest of Angels and the most devilish of Demons.

Link and all of his incredibly Hax gear.

Ryu Hyabusa and his blade imbued with godly power.

And Time Manipulation abilities that a great many of the characters here possess.

Jmarshmallow

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps. He hits them once and they all die. And none of them can hurt him.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dygoboy

@darkraiden: I disagree. Vergil can hurt him.Dante can hurt him.Bayonet can hurt him and Ryu can hurt him. Oh and Sora can hurt. Everybody plays the role to beat Thanos. Even the Prince with the wraith might be capable of cutting Thanos cause the wraith mask increases the prince's powers exponentially. At that state it is said he can even cut through time itself. Butt I think that is B.S .

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

@darkraiden: I disagree. Vergil can hurt him.Dante can hurt him.Bayonet can hurt him and Ryu can hurt him. Oh and Sora can hurt. Everybody plays the role to beat Thanos. Even the Prince with the wraith might be capable of cutting Thanos cause the wraith mask increases the prince's powers exponentially. At that state it is said he can even cut through time itself. Butt I think that is B.S .

They literally cannot hurt him. I know what they can do. Godkiller blades have broken on his skin.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaming Swordsmen although most will get one-shotted.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dygoboy

@darkraiden: yeah...nope. they still hurt him. Yamato can cut trough dimensions. Keybladecan attack his soul.True Dragon Sword can cut through him.Devil bringer can damage him a bit.Death scythe can hurt him.Pandora can hurt him.Master sword can cut him because it very effective against evil. You can show me evidence of Thanos not being hurt by godGod killing weapons. This is why I did nit put Kratos because his "GOD KILLING" weapons don't really work around here. Because his God's are barely mountain busters.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DarkRaiden

@dygoboy said:

@darkraiden: yeah...nope. they still hurt him. Tamarind can cut trough dimensions. Keyboard can attack his soul.True Dragon Sword can cut through him.Devil bringer can damage him a bit.Death scythe can hurt him.Pandora can hurt him.Master sword can cut him because it very effective against evil. You can show me evidence of Thanos not being hurt by godGod killing weapons. This is why I did nit put Kratos because his "GOD KILLING" weapons don't really work around here.

Nope. None of them have feats of hurting someone with Thanos's durability. None of them. To assume they can because of statements is a NLF. Period.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaming Swordsmen

Too much hax

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Link can wish him out of existence via Triforce....

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. Too much Hax

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Triforce has no feats of that against someone as powerful as Thanos who resists reality warping to a high level

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dygoboy

@darkraiden: they can still hurt him.

@Jmarshmallow: is it OK if you can tell @Darkraiden why Keyblade hurts Thanos and how. I'm not really much of an expert on Sora as you are. And by the way can you call in a Bayonetta,Link,War,Death and Ryu Hayabusa experts here?

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: It doesnt have to. Triforce grants the user a wish. I dont have to define a wish for you. Link wishes for Thanos to be erased from history itself. And even without Triforce, Link has Magic Armor. Invincible armor uncapable of being harmed by any attack (whether it be physical, magical or anything). He has the Four Swords which creates 4 exact copies of himself. The Master Sword can cut through any evil. Thanos is PURE evil. He also has the Fierce Diety's mask that gives him the power of Fierce Diety who was on realilty-warping levels (evidence is found in LoZ:MM and OoT and the Manga). So Four Links with Invincible Armor, reality-warping powers, a sword that can destroy evil with a touch and the Triforce itself to wish Thanos out of existence.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

@Jmarshmallow: is it OK if you can tell @Darkraiden why Keyblade hurts Thanos and how.

Well there's many ways, but the short answer is: unlocking his heart and having the Darkness consume him.

And by the way can you call in a Bayonetta,

Don't know any Bayonetta fans off the top of my head.

Link,

Some Link fans have already posted, others are @jonez120 and @wolfrazer

War,Death

I'm the only Darksiders expert I can think of.........besides maybe @tparks? I'm not sure if he is or not though, but I'm a huge fan so I can debate on their behalf if needed.

and Ryu Hayabusa experts here?

I don't know really any. I'm a fan, but I certainly wouldn't call myself an expert in this one.

@monsterstomp in general is a pretty big ner- I mean fan of video games. I'm sure he's gotta know a couple of these peeps.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me, also a pretty big video game kinda guy.

Jmarshmallow

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: It doesnt have to. Triforce grants the user a wish. I dont have to define a wish for you. Link wishes for Thanos to be erased from history itself. And even without Triforce, Link has Magic Armor. Invincible armor uncapable of being harmed by any attack (whether it be physical, magical or anything). He has the Four Swords which creates 4 exact copies of himself. The Master Sword can cut through any evil. Thanos is PURE evil. He also has the Fierce Diety's mask that gives him the power of Fierce Diety who was on realilty-warping levels (evidence is found in LoZ:MM and OoT and the Manga). So Four Links with Invincible Armor, reality-warping powers, a sword that can destroy evil with a touch and the Triforce itself to wish Thanos out of existence.

No...the wish needs feats or it's a NLF. NLF are fallacies so....not applicable to battle.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Ignoring the Triforce, ive said how Link can hurt and defeat Thanos (not byhimself)

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@darkraiden: In SS Link was able to wish Demise gone. Demise who was the entity of hatred, immortal and couldn't even be killed by the goddess Hylia, but only imprisoned, until Link wished upon the Triforce and poof, Demise gone. Plus the lore and creator stated it can give the user omnipotence if wanted.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

If Link is able to use the Triforce here, he's gonna have omnipotence which...I'm pretty sure he could defeat Thanos with. Also yes...the Triforce is omnipotent as per the Hyrule Historia, along with that it's stated in game to be able to grant any wish if the pieces are brought together and it has shown that.

Even without the full Triforce the Master Sword should be good enough to harm Thanos.

The Master Sword has been noted as being able to destroy any evil and so far it has. It has killed Ganondorf, it has killed Demise(who had enough power himself to destroy the entire world), along with other beings. It should be able to hurt Thanos.

Along with everyone else here, the team should win.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Ignoring the Triforce, ive said how Link can hurt and defeat Thanos (not byhimself)

All of that was NLF as none of those armors or weapons have feats of tanking Thanos level attacks or hurting Thanos level beings....or just TP he can use.

@darkraiden: In SS Link was able to wish Demise gone. Demise who was the entity of hatred, immortal and couldn't even be killed by the goddess Hylia, but only imprisoned, until Link wished upon the Triforce and poof, Demise gone. Plus the lore and creator stated it can give the user omnipotence if wanted.

Demise has no Thanos level feats though. Odin has been stated omnipotent before....still couldn't put down Thanos. Statements =\= feats.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jonez_

@jmarshmallow: Thanks for the callout mate. :)

Anyways, I'm not too sure who to back here.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@darkraiden: But Odin was shown why he couldn't be and was "he" who stated to himself he was. The Triforce was created by and is the creators of the LoZ universe, with the backup of the lore and maker of the game, with outside context in the book and elsewhere calling it the Omnipotent Triforce. So yes, it is safe to say it is omnipotence.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: But Odin was shown why he couldn't be and was "he" who stated to himself he was. The Triforce was created by and is the creators of the LoZ universe, with the backup of the lore and maker of the game, with outside context in the book and elsewhere calling it the Omnipotent Triforce. So yes, it is safe to say it is omnipotence.

Lore doesn't matter. Feats do. All I ask for is feats. Without feats, there are NLFs and things with descriptions that have NOTHING to back them up.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@oreoassassin said:

Triforce has no feats of that against someone as powerful as Thanos who resists reality warping to a high level

Triforce doesn't needs feats since the wishes thats been made via Triforce are granted by Golden Godesses who are the OP beings of Zelda verse.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@darkraiden: Then I would like to see feats of TOAA and The Presence with multi-universe busting level and such, because repetitive and constantly used statements are not enough, as you would say.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@oreoassassin said:

Triforce doesn't needs feats since the wishes thats been made via Triforce are granted by Golden Godesses who are the OP beings of Zelda verse.

Ok we're getting somewhere. Do the Golden Goddesses have feats?

@darkraiden: Then I would like to see feats of TOAA and The Presence with multi-universe busting level and such, because repetitive and constantly used statements are not enough, as you would say.

That's why they're not used in battles. Also...they created the omniverse....and actually do have feats-by-proxy due to people made from them.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game Swordsmen team takes it with a little bit of difficulty. Thanos is hard to put down but too many hax abilities, several FTL beings and several tools for specifically bypassing Durability. Honestly Dante and Sora could probably do it with just the two of them imho.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

That's why they're not used in battles. Also...they created the omniverse....and actually do have feats-by-proxy due to people made from them.

And the Triforce was empowered by the creators of the LoZ universe to give the user their power. Whatever you see in the LoZ universe was created by the Goddesses who are = to the Triforce.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Four Links + Reality Warping Powers + Magic Armor + Triforce Omnipotent

The games have specific descriptions for all of these. All of them have feats and evidence to back up the games description. Four Sword is stated to create 4 Exact copies of Link who have perfecf chemistry. This proves true because you play as Four Links with perfect coordination/chemistry. Fact.

Fierce Diety is a reality warper. Fierce Diety's mask gives Link the power of Fierce Diety. This proves true as he can destroy any Boss in the game with absolute ease (even one-shotting) and the Manga backs this up as well. Fact.

Magic Armor is stated to give complete Invulnerability to ANY attack. This proves true as any enemy that attacks you or any boss that attacks you will NOT hurt you at all. You are completely invincible. Fact.

Triforce gives the user any wish to come true. Link uses the Triforce in numerous games and his wishes come true immediatly. Fact.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Depends on what kind of feat you want as they have been only stated as a part of background lore as the creator of the world of Zelda games and all the realms it holds, as well as all life forms and the spirit of law that all living creatures were to obey.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

And the Triforce was empowered by the creators of the LoZ universe to give the user their power. Whatever you see in the LoZ universe was created by the Goddesses who are = to the Triforce.

Again...no feats. As far as we know LoZ is one planet. And no destructive feats.

@darkraiden: Four Links + Reality Warping Powers + Magic Armor + Triforce Omnipotent

The games have specific descriptions for all of these. All of them have feats and evidence to back up the games description. Four Sword is stated to create 4 Exact copies of Link who have perfecf chemistry. This proves true because you play as Four Links with perfect coordination/chemistry. Fact.

Fierce Diety is a reality warper. Fierce Diety's mask gives Link the power of Fierce Diety. This proves true as he can destroy any Boss in the game with absolute ease (even one-shotting) and the Manga backs this up as well. Fact.

Magic Armor is stated to give complete Invulnerability to ANY attack. This proves true as any enemy that attacks you or any boss that attacks you will NOT hurt you at all. You are completely invincible. Fact.

Triforce gives the user any wish to come true. Link uses the Triforce in numerous games and his wishes come true immediatly. Fact.

If it doesn't have feats...statements and descriptions don't matter. All I care about are feats.

@darkraiden: Depends on what kind of feat you want as they have been only stated as a part of background lore as the creator of the world of Zelda games and all the realms it holds, as well as all life forms and the spirit of law that all living creatures were to obey.

Yeah that's not a feat at all tbh.