No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Barugon vs Gyaos vs Viras vs Guiron vs Jiger vs Zigra vs Legion vs Iris vs Zedus

Note: I didn't add Gamera since it's obvious he would win.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2 oceanmaster21  Online
WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WarlordEternal

Interesting...I'd have to give my vote to Iris as he is Gamera's most powerful enemy.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

irys wins in a gory fashion

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 oceanmaster21  Online
BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Iris first, Legion second. All others are distant behind those two. They are easily Gamera's most dangerous enemies.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@kyrees: The Legion queen would make Irys piss himself in fear. It took combined military efforts and Gamera to take her down. And it was able to survive the Hyperion beam for a couple of seconds before it was completely destroyed.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WarlordEternal

@kaijukinggojira: Not necessarily. Going off of what I've learned of these characters (I have seen the movie's, it's just been a while) Gamera at the end of the second film was about as powerful as he was in the 3rd. Legion f*cked up Gamera in their first battle, but it was after that when his human connection was cut allowing him to use his abilities to there fullest potential in the final battle. I don't recall the military doing much during the fight...anyway, Iris had easily defeated Gamera in the h2h battle whereas the final fight with Legion was fairly even. Durability wise I would have to agree. It's death by the Mana Blast was not instantaneous.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@warlordeternal: That battle with the Legion Queen was nowhere near even.The Legion Queen was stomping Gamera the whole round.The only reason Gamera won that fight was because of the Hyperion Canon.

Iris however incopasitated Gamera's limbs and was about to kill him but was one shoted by a fire hand to the gut. Iris's only real fighting potential comes from his tenticales and in H2H I don't see this being a huge problem for The Legion Queen. Gamera himself was not powerful enough to lock Either of these monsters in H2H, but really wouldn't mean that Iris could incopasitate The Legion Queen.

She's Gamera's highest tier opponent.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijukinggojira: Legion and Gamera were evenly locked up most of the fight up until Gamera ripped off her nasal horn. After that she used crimson tendrils to constantly lash and impale Gamera until he used the Mana Blast.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: I don't remember that but in a bloodlusted state The Legion Queen is certainly stronger.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijukinggojira: I would certainly say she was bloodlusted when she was using the tendrils to whip the sh!t out of Gamera (literally). This will give her an edge; however, Iris has a stronger "gyaos beam" (than the gyaos) which may be able to penetrate her...This would be a very good fight.

If it was a battle in the sky then it would be no contest.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@warlordeternal: I'd say that it wouldn't have an effect on The Legion Queen outside of her getting a little itchy. Her durability is the highest is the Highest in terms of Gamera monsters.

The Problem is that the Legion Queen has no real Ariel combat capabilities/feats. The damn thing shouldn't even be able to move that fast in the air and I see no way that she has a chance.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijukinggojira: I think that may be an overstatement (not about highest durability but about it just being itchy). Iris beams were no joke having cut through Gamera when the Gyaos couldn't. Legion does have that force field thing; however, we don't know if it would stop the beam as it is entirely different from Gamera's plasma.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@warlordeternal: Gamera's durability is not higher then The Legion Queen's. Infact Gamera was almost killed by the military in GOTU. Since GOTU a concentrated military attack was never mean't for Gamera. I wouldn't say Gamera becomes more durable in the sequels, I'd say he only becomes more experienced as a kaiju.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijukinggojira: My friend just let me barrow his Gamera trilogy, wanted to watch it over to make certain about things.

1. This trilogy is awesome, and
  2. I can say without a doubt that his durability did increase as not only was the Gyaos incapable of inflicting actual damage to him but the military could hardly do a thing as well. In GOTU the military blasted him out of the sky causing him to plummet to the ground. This happened because Gamera was not yet at full strength due to his long sleep. When Gamera was fighting Iris the military shot him again, but this time it only slowed him down briefly. Everything about him got more powerful after his first fight with Legion. Legion managed to blow chucks off of Gamera during their first battle with the bright blue beam; however, during the final battle it didn't appear to cause nearly as much damage as before. Also Legion herself was shot out of the sky by the military too. She lost a wing (explaining why we don't see her flying after that). This is not a way of saying "she's less durable" as it was just a wing, the rest of her looked fine.
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@warlordeternal: In the second batte I don't think the legion queen hit him with her blue energy beam, I think she hit the area around him.But we can all agree that Gamera's durability is complete PIS.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: In the second battle I don't think the legion queen hit him with her blue energy beam, I think she hit the area around him.

That's typically what it would do each time she used it. The beam wasn't a constant straight line, it would expand out in what looked crescent blade-like in shape.

But we can all agree that Gamera's durability is complete PIS.

I wouldn't say it's complete pis as, Like the Gyaos , Gamera can manipulate his own genetic structure to adapt/evolve. He did this over the course of three movies. It's why he looks different in each film.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@warlordeternal: I call PIS on it because despite his durability feats he was still able to one shot his hand.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iris I guess

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijukinggojira: Well it was the hand that Iris blade was stuck in. He was draining him and typically when we see someone being drained, the area that the energy is being sucked from is weakened.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: It would become limp.It wouldn't necessarily be easier to blow off.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WarlordEternal

@kaijukinggojira: Well we've seen what happens when Iris drains things. They become very emaciated and then die. There is also the fact that Gamera's plasma is highly powerful.