Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

game team: 

master chief (2 grenades,sniper,magnum,spartanlazer,jetpack,armorlock,emp)
arbiter(energy swords,plasma grenade,needler,focus rifle) 
scorpion 
sub zero 
ermac 
raiden 
optimus prime 
bayonetta 
dante 
nero 
delta squad(gears of war) 
kratos 
luke skywalker 
darth vader 
darth nihl 
darth sion
count dooku 
100 stormtroopers 
100 elites 
100 boomers 
gravemind 

vs 

comic team: 
hal jordan 
batman (7 days prep) 
deadpool 
deathstroke (7 days prep)
deathschot  
spiderman 
captain america 
iron man 
logan 
thing 
gambit 
daredevil 
venom 
Taskmaster 
hulk 
red skull 
carnage 
jerom 
larsfleeze 
rulk 

fight takes place in New York city

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Blood_guts

...... the video game/ movie team in a horrible murder stomp

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cattlebattle
@Blood_guts said:
this
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Blood_guts

ahahahahaha team one could launch boomers using the force trololololo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blood_guts

oops didnt know they lose so bad and if i ad some characters at comic side ?
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blood_guts
@scorpion2501 said:
@Blood_guts: oops didnt know they lose so bad and if i ad some characters at comic side ?
i suppose although i cant really think of any. also if they had a place to fight it would make  it easier 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blood_guts
is it better now
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Blood_guts
@scorpion2501 said:
@Blood_guts: is it better now
ah yes much closer now although i am curious why you don't have the best video game character of all time 

LIBERTY PRIME
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By super_psycho

comic book characters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

explain ...

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Vortex13

When you say New York I assume you mean New York City and not upstate New York are around Niagara falls.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By super_psycho
@scorpion2501 said:

explain ...

really? hal alone will beat most of them then you have ironman, rulk , batman(7 days prep) , deathstroke(7 days prep) .... 
Xtremeperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Xtremeperson

I think the movies team wins by a small amount. Hulk and Hal can take out most of the misc. movie guys until they get to the Star Wars characters. It's a toss-up but I think three sith lords is too much.

Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fehafare
@super_psycho

Dante and Bayonetta are both time stoppers, Hal is the only one who can oppose team 1 but he won't stand long aswell.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By super_psycho
@Fehafare said:

@super_psycho: Dante and Bayonetta are both time stoppers, Hal is the only one who can oppose team 1 but he won't stand long aswell.

i m big dante fan but i know he can't beat hal ... if he has yamato he might be able to cut through hal's shields ...he doesn't stop time he slows it down... batman and deathstroke have 7 days prep ....oh i forgot about larfleeze... team comic will win
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Matezoide2
team video-game/movie

Bayonetta`s time freezing should be enough to overcome Hal Jordan
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By super_psycho
@Matezoide said:
team video-game/movie  Bayonetta`s time freezing should be enough to overcome Hal Jordan
you are forgetting something batman has 7 days to come up with strategy and larfleeze is a beast 
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fehafare
@super_psycho
Well Yamato could take care of Hal, but quickliver does stop time, not in gameplay ofc but in the cutscens wich are cannon it stops it. I am pretty sure that Team Video games wins. 
They just can't come up vs 2 time stop and will get slaughter leaving hulk hal and some other alone, but they will fall soon aswell either trough yamato or sheer numbers dissadvantage.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By super_psycho
@Fehafare said:
@super_psycho: Well Yamato could take care of Hal, but quickliver does stop time, not in gameplay ofc but in the cutscens wich are cannon it stops it. I am pretty sure that Team Video games wins. They just can't come up vs 2 time stop and will get slaughter leaving hulk hal and some other alone, but they will fall soon aswell either trough yamato or sheer numbers dissadvantage.
i believe dante can takeout rulk without quicksilver .... Batman has 7 days prep and larfleeze is beast he takes on the entire lantern corp .... 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#20  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I'd like to know who on team 1 can beat Hal and Larfleeze. Without them, however, team 1 stomps.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Enzeru said:
@JediXMan said:
I'd like to know who on team 1 can beat Hal and Larfleeze. Without them, however, team 1 stomps.
Bayonetta can. 
How? Never played the game (looks boring). Do you have any feats?
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Fehafare
@super_psycho
Yes hulk/rulk or any hulk shouldn't be a problem to the team, i mean even nero with DB could just crush him. Anyway Batman with prep is overrated, Biggest hit on team 2 is time stop without Dante and Bayonetta there team 1  would go down easy if not even in a stomp, but so team 2 just can't win.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By super_psycho
@Fehafare said:
@super_psycho: Yes hulk/rulk or any hulk shouldn't be a problem to the team, i mean even nero with DB could just crush him. Anyway Batman with prep is overrated, Biggest hit on team 2 is time stop without Dante and Bayonetta there team 1  would go down easy if not even in a stomp, but so team 2 just can't win.
what are they gonna do about larfleeze?
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Fehafare
@Enzeru
You know the weapons and powers from DMC 3 aren't bound to temen ni gur, only the guardians are but when they'r souls are transformed to weapons they leave the place without any problem, and Dante keeps all his weapons and powers in his office including some demon trophyes, there cutscens you can see a demons head imapiled with alastor on his wall. 
Anyway in an all out match Dante has all of his weapons and powers with him From Alastor over agni and rudra to pandora.
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fehafare
@super_psycho
One guy can't take on the whole team especialy not with 2 time stoppers,, Team 1 is overaly strong, Team 2 is not so strong but has some heavy hitters, but after taking out the weak links in team2, the hevy hitters get killed by numers advantage.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By super_psycho
@Fehafare said:
@super_psycho: One guy can't take on the whole team especialy not with 2 time stoppers,, Team 1 is overaly strong, Team 2 is not so strong but has some heavy hitters, but after taking out the weak links in team2, the hevy hitters get killed by numers advantage.
what are you talking about larfleeze is uber powerful ...he is way more powerful than any other lantern
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By super_psycho
@Enzeru: i bought that game but the disc was not working had to return it .... 
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Fehafare
@super_psycho
Yes but he will end up alone in the team, and just can't win vs so many numbers.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Enzeru

I'm a PS3 guy, sorry *shrug* But the game just looks like a generic action game, and that kinda puts me off. I saw a few scenes of gameplay and it looked monotonous. 
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Fehafare
@Enzeru
Very nice feats, but both Dante and Bayonetta aren't supersonic but hypersonic and btw i am thinking of getting a ps3 or xbox 360 so you maybe know wich is better? 

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By super_psycho
@Fehafare said:
@super_psycho: Yes but he will end up alone in the team, and just can't win vs so many numbers.
he has the power of entire  avarice corp ... 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MKF30
@cattlebattle said:
@Blood_guts said:
this
This...as smart as Batman is, he can't possible come up with a plan for ALL of those people....
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Matezoide2
@super_psycho said:

@Fehafare said:

@super_psycho: Well Yamato could take care of Hal, but quickliver does stop time, not in gameplay ofc but in the cutscens wich are cannon it stops it. I am pretty sure that Team Video games wins. They just can't come up vs 2 time stop and will get slaughter leaving hulk hal and some other alone, but they will fall soon aswell either trough yamato or sheer numbers dissadvantage.

i believe dante can takeout rulk without quicksilver .... Batman has 7 days prep and larfleeze is beast he takes on the entire lantern corp .... 
damn it,didnt see Larfleeze

well,team 2 wins thanks to him,but i stand by my opnion that Bayonetta could take Hal
as for Batman with prep-time...meh,what is he gonna do? make an anti-force or anti-time-freeze device? :P

@JediXMan

Bayonetta has a respect thread,check it out 
http://thecomicsledger.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=respect&action=display&thread=691
she wins mostly because of time-control though,but her strength is also massive,given how her blows are measured in megatons (the force used to measure atomic-bombs) and could injure a being that crashed (and destroied,as result) into planets with sheer strength,as well as numerous strength feats seen in the above link

then again,theres Larfleeze,i am not sure if the combined might of team 1 could take him down....maybe a Jedi-mind trick could do the trick?
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By super_psycho
@Matezoide said:
@super_psycho said:
@Fehafare said:
damn it,didnt see Larfleeze  well,team 2 wins thanks to him,but i stand by my opnion that Bayonetta could take Hal as for Batman with prep-time...meh,what is he gonna do? make an anti-force or anti-time-freeze device? :P
actually i don't know anything about bayonetta other than she is created by hideki kamiya... with prep batman might bring insider suit but it doesn't matter larfleeze solos
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Matezoide2
@super_psycho said:
@Matezoide said:
@super_psycho said:
@Fehafare said:
damn it,didnt see Larfleeze  well,team 2 wins thanks to him,but i stand by my opnion that Bayonetta could take Hal as for Batman with prep-time...meh,what is he gonna do? make an anti-force or anti-time-freeze device? :P
actually i don't know anything about bayonetta other than she is created by hideki kamiya... with prep batman might bring insider suit but it doesn't matter larfleeze solos
Bats still has the insider suit?
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By super_psycho
@Matezoide said:
@super_psycho said:
@Matezoide said:
@super_psycho said:
@Fehafare said:
not sure but i think he still have the insider suit he doesn't use it often... he got 7 days of prep he ll try to gather as much info as possible .. he might bring insider suit with him...
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Matezoide2
@super_psycho said:
@Matezoide said:
@super_psycho said:
@Matezoide said:
@super_psycho said:
@Fehafare said:
not sure but i think he still have the insider suit he doesn't use it often... he got 7 days of prep he ll try to gather as much info as possible .. he might bring insider suit with him...
if he still has the suit,i dont see why he wouldnt
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#41  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Larfleeze is depowered, he's not a problem. 

Hal, however, is.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Matezoide2
@TheCerealKillz
for the sake of the thread,i am assuming Larfleeze is at full power

or did he lose control over his orange lanterns and is ,currently, just an average lantern? that would certanly aid team 1 in several ways
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Matezoide:  

I remember someone saying that he's a regular lantern now, or depowered? If he's full powered, couldn't he solo?
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Matezoide2
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Matezoide:   I remember someone saying that he's a regular lantern now, or depowered? If he's full powered, couldn't he solo?
i dont know,but if he is at full power he certanly posses the potential to solo unless he gets out-smarted or something like that
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By difficlus

Team 2 because of Hal

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MKF30

Hal could be an issue but I can't even see him taking on all of those people at once...unless he's Parallax which he isn't here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

do you forget gravemind ?if im right he can make every fallen warrior into a zombie working for him...
Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#48  Edited By Loki9876

hal and larzsfleeze FTW