Deadpool

Daredevil

Blade

Nightwing

Red Hood

Hawkeye

Bullseye

#2 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know all the video game characters you listed, but i know most of them, and comic characters should take this without much problems.

#3 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

I think game team wins. Prophet and Chief tip the scales as they aren't street levelers, they are more meta-humans who have done some pretty amazing things.

#4 Posted by Wolfrazer (6683 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of those people on game team, wouldn't even be Street Level at all lol. Leon alone, is pretty much a meta-human with his ridiculous skillset among other things. MC is the same thing pretty much and probably a few others there.

#5 Edited by Pierpat (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

Prophet is out of place here.Master chief too.....

With them the game team stomps.....

And clarke's "suits" are really durable, i don't think he'd be easy to take down.

#6 Posted by reikai (4233 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool can't even die and he can teleport. Street level generally means people who don't punch or blast and destroy city blocks.

#7 Edited by NeonGameWave (7780 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Game Characters win.

#8 Edited by Juiceboks (8957 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai

Sure but he can be knocked out :). His porter is sort of on the wonky side as it malfunctions often enough to take notice of it. With people like Leon, John,Snake and the Prophet. They should be able to handle the comic book guys. DS, Deadpool and Cap will probably be the main threats.