Game Battle: Special Forces run Arkham Origins

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Super_Buck

This team of elites are put in the same situation as Batman was during Arkham Origins. They get a cryptographic sequencer and a detective vision replica. Alfred will assist them from the outside. The soldiers can run the operation however they want, the main goal is to get the situation under control. The dream team are brought together to get acquainted and briefed on the situation.

47, Kozak, Price, Fisher and Shen.

• Agent 47 has his dual Silverballers, fibre wire, and a combat knife.
  • Kozak has a customized MK 14 assault rifle, sidearm, cloak device, combat knife.
  • Price has a M16A4 assault rifle, sidearm, flash bangs, smokes, and a knife.
  • Fisher has his Five-Seven pistol, Sonar/NightVision/DetectiveVision goggles, cryptographic sequencer, karambit knife and is the supplier of the skyhook travel.
  • Shen has standard issue police sidearm, assault rifle with an integrated grenade launcher.

The gauntlet is as followed:

1. Killer Croc - Team must interrogate him.
  2. Electrocutioner - Team must arrest him.
  3. Deathstroke - Team must arrest him.
  4. Copperhead - Team must arrest her.
  5. Bane - Team must arrest him.
  6. Firefly - Team must disarm the bombs and arrest him.
  7. Shiva - Arrest her too.
  8. Deadshot - Capture or kill.
  9. Joker - Capture or kill.

BONUS: Team must capture Batman for the GCPD.

Can the team pass?

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kozak and Sam could probably duo this sht. Everyone else just solidifies it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Croc tanked explosions to the face and gun fire. They're gonna have trouble with him. Batman beat Deathstroke so they should be able to do it too. Those are the only ones that are really trouble. Deadshot may shoot one of them before he goes down but the team can clear.

As for the bonus round I don't think they can take batman. He's dealt with all of the weapons that they have before besides the fiber wire of course but that shouldn't be too much trouble. They would give batman hell especially with fisher there but out of a majority I give it to Batman because of his durability and other gadgets and his smarts. Once he knows how many targets there are and a general idea of their weaponry he will already have a plan.

Maybe 47 can disguise himself as Alfred and take batman out with stealth. haha!

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

If these guys can properly coordinate their movements and roles, they should take this easy. Clever use of strategy should bring down heavy hitters like Croc or Bane, and good old firepower/stealth will take care of the others.

However, Batman might be too much. He's faced on hardcore spec-ops guys before. Batman could take them in a hard battle.

Nice battle, by the way

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think they could capture Batman either.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They won't be affecting Croc with any of their shots, unless they hit him directly in the eye. And I feel as if they're more than likely to do that. Other than that, they can use other means to put him down. I can't recall much from the comics adaptation, but using gameplay mechanics, he can cover lots of ground in little time and that'll prove to be something they can't handle, but then again I know nothing of any of these characters.

Electrocutioner - Not even worth it.

@monsterstomp was Slade in any of the comic adaptations? I don't recall him being in any.

Copperhead - somebody's likely going to die before she goes down. She has nice agility and speed.

They might not get past Firefly. Getting through to the bombs was a challenge on it's own and seeing as they won't be using vantage points and crates to their advantage, but instead just cover. The henchmen have grenades at their disposal and that along with their amazing accuracy can and most likely will be too much to handle and all of this is before getting to Firefly.

I doubt they'd be able to catch Batman.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Nope. Although I may not be up to date with them anymore. I heard a whole bunch of Blackgate comics came out. So I'm not entirely sure.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Nope. Although I may not be up to date with them anymore. I heard a whole bunch of Blackgate comics came out. So I'm not entirely sure.

:O WHAAAAT? I shall hop to it.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Don't quote me on it haha, I just heard about it without doing any research.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Yeaaaa, I was looking around for it and nothing came up.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Haha thought so, I just did some research just now. Ah well. Deathstroke's only tie-in is the DLC where he takes on 100 thugs at once.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Haha thought so, I just did some research just now. Ah well. Deathstroke's only tie-in is the DLC where he takes on 100 thugs at once.

My hopes have been heightened just to be dropped v_v. Woe is me

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Lol. Don't worry. I hope Slade makes an appearance in Arkham Knight.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Don't look like he's gonna be in Assault on Arkham. It's a damn shame son!!!

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shen is the most skilled martial artist here and also the most agile but I don't see him doing much. He's more of a solo guy in the first place.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You sure have a lot of faith on the Ubisoft duo. I don't think they can duo this. The team would most likely require a significant amount of prep and inside info on the inmates.
@super_buck, do they have to capture/arrest them alive or would dead count?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: I don't know, they'll be a pretty powerful force together. Kozak and Sam are all about stealth. I think Killer Croc would be the main obstacle but after that, they could take the others down fairly easy via stealth.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: I don't know, they'll be a pretty powerful force together. Kozak and Sam are all about stealth. I think Killer Croc would be the main obstacle but after that, they could take the others down fairly easy via stealth.

Doesn't Croc have, I dunno, enhanced senses?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: Yes. So that fight will probably be the only fight in open conflict. Just shoot those fuel tanks and they should be ace.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: Yes. So that fight will probably be the only fight in open conflict. Just shoot those fuel tanks and they should be ace.

But I still think the biggest obstacles are Stroke, Shot, Bane. I would think that spec-ops soldiers aren't something these guys haven't faced, considering their infamy. Taking these people out would be the biggest problem.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: Chances are if Deathstroke and Bane value their lives, they'll surrender. Deathstroke's only feat is beating 100 foes at once. None of which were armed or as well trained as Sam or Kozak. Bane has no feats except giving Batman hell. Guns > Martial Arts. Stealth got the better of Floyd and I think that applies here. However if Floyd catches them, they're probably dead.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WarBlade539

@monsterstomp said:

@darkazrael999: Chances are if Deathstroke and Bane value their lives, they'll surrender. Deathstroke's only feat is beating 100 foes at once. None of which were armed or as well trained as Sam or Kozak. Bane has no feats except giving Batman hell. Guns > Martial Arts. Stealth got the better of Floyd and I think that applies here. However if Floyd catches them, they're probably dead.

Beating 100 foes at once is still more than enough to take on 5 dudes. When did Kozak ever show that kinda fighting prowess? Most of their feats can still be replicated by real-life Spec-Ops Operatives. But the same can't be said for Deathstroke or any of the others.

Batman will take the team down, not easily, but he still will in a random encounter.

Like I said, it's conceivable that Bane and Wilson are no stranger to Spec-Ops soldiers hunting them. You think with their notoriety even in the Arkhamverse, they haven't dealt with trained operatives?

With enough prep, they may be able to take the villains own but it will be hell and there will be causalities.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: Sure if it was hand-to-hand, Deathstroke would beat Kozak and Fisher, but the sheer fact that they are armed while Slade only has a sword and a staff should suffice. Slade may have taken on Spec Op units before, but to be honest I don't know how he takes control of a situation with so much heat on him. We've seen him in a hand-to-hand fight, but in a firefight we don't have much to go on. Either Slade surrenders and the team win or he gets wasted and the team loses. Same with Bane. Except Bane has faced that sort of heat when the police chopper showed up.

I think Batman would beat the team also.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

You sure have a lot of faith on the Ubisoft duo. I don't think they can duo this. The team would most likely require a significant amount of prep and inside info on the inmates.

@super_buck, do they have to capture/arrest them alive or would dead count?

Just arrest unless specified otherwise. Kill them and then arrest them wouldn't make much sense lol.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Team clears with ease.