• Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation

Round two

• Morals are off, aside from that same rules from round one apply

• Begin visible
  • Start 50 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by OreoAssassin (6193 posts) - - Show Bio

One on one both members of the Team can arguably defeat Wolverine. Both of them combined i think they can defeat Wolverine handily in Round 1. Gambit's (who i learned alot about from Kidman) cards have insane damage and accuracy. X-23 can keep up with Wolverine h2h while Gambit can stay on the outside launching cards. Round 1- Team 8/10

Round 2- Morals off i belive Wolverine will be going straight for the kill. He knows both opponents and he knows that he'll have to play it smart. The minute the battle starts i see Wolverine going after one of them and putting them down quickly and then dealing with the other one. Then again morals off, The Team can be very dangerous. Round 2- Wolverine 6/10 or 5/10

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (45538 posts) - - Show Bio

One on one both members of the Team can arguably defeat Wolverine. Both of them combined i think they can defeat Wolverine handily in Round 1. Gambit's (who i learned alot about from Kidman) cards have insane damage and accuracy. X-23 can keep up with Wolverine h2h while Gambit can stay on the outside launching cards. Round 1- Team 8/10

Round 2- Morals off i belive Wolverine will be going straight for the kill. He knows both opponents and he knows that he'll have to play it smart. The minute the battle starts i see Wolverine going after one of them and putting them down quickly and then dealing with the other one. Then again morals off, The Team can be very dangerous. Round 2- Wolverine 6/10 or 5/10

Not at all.

#4 Edited by OreoAssassin (6193 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Honestly, i dont think any of them can solo Wolverine (i put "arguably" to show that there are some people that believe they can)

#5 Edited by Experio (17120 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Team

Round 2: Logan

#6 Posted by darkbeam (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08:

Gambit and Wolverine have fought more then one time and they both have some wins so with X23 team wins.

#7 Edited by Wolverine08 (45538 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam: Gambit has one "win" over Wolverine. It happened while they were in the Danger Room while Logan was weakened and dealing with a hologram projection of Lady Deathstrike and Gambit surprised him, and did his "Bang. You dead." thing with Wolverine. So, no. The X-23 team isn't winning here if we want to go on Gambit's record against Wolverine.

#8 Edited by darkbeam (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08:

Wolverine has only beaten Gambit one time in the Messiah complex the other two times was a dream sequence and Gambit being controlled so it's pretty even.

#9 Posted by Juiceboks (10619 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine fairly handily. Neither one of these characters can beat Wolverine if he's serious(and there's extensive evidence to back this up) so altogether their chances are very slim.

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (38292 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 could arguably win round 1 based on Gambit's willingness to cheat, his powers, and Logan's morals when it comes to Kinney. Obviously, X-23 can get some damage in as well.

Round 2 is a different matter as team 1 has no real defenses against full on adamantium swipes. Wolverine can still soak and heal based on his skeleton, but a good swing from him will remove a limb or a head.

#11 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 could arguably win round 1 based on Gambit's willingness to cheat, his powers, and Logan's morals when it comes to Kinney. Obviously, X-23 can get some damage in as well.

Round 2 is a different matter as team 1 has no real defenses against full on adamantium swipes. Wolverine can still soak and heal based on his skeleton, but a good swing from him will remove a limb or a head.

this

#12 Posted by Wolverine08 (45538 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Team.

Round 2: Logan, pretty handily.

#13 Edited by DeathByAnts (795 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there anything stopping Gambit from making Wolverine explode in Round 2?

#14 Posted by jashro44 (25281 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there anything stopping Gambit from making Wolverine explode in Round 2?

Well he has to touch Logan. Also not sure if Gambit can charge adamantium.

#15 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan wins round 2.

#16 Edited by GraniteSoldier (8828 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 is team. Logan isn't going to go full on against a kid or teenager. That hesitation will cost him I'd imagine. Not to mention Remy is one of the dirtiest players in the game.

Round 2, without his restrictions on kids, Wolverine is going to slice and dice the team with some difficulty.

#17 Posted by darkbeam (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: he did in ultimate comics but not in 616.