Gambit with The Mask On vs All the X-Men

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fragneto

Jean has her full potential but she is not using 3rd Party powers to amp hers. 

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sherlock

You mean like THE Mask yes?Like the Jim Carrey reality warping green faced dude yes?If that the case you need to make a full roster

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By biggkeem89

The Mask(in the comics) took on Lobo across the universe and still didn't go down. I don't know if even the entire X roster would be able to take down Gambit/Big Head(Mask)

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gambit/Mask wins.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Edgeworth_11
No Caption Provided
CaffeiNix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CaffeiNix

Vulcan and X-Man would surely mop the floor with him.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@CaffeiNix said:
This is THE Mask. As in, that green mask. Jim Carey? The Reality Warper?
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By PikminMania
@Edgeworth_11: @Edgeworth_11 said:
No Caption Provided
Would get horribly slaughtered

@CaffeiNix
The Mask stomps
CaffeiNix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CaffeiNix
@PikminMania said:
@CaffeiNix: The Mask stomps 
Maybe if it were the film mask. Maybe Hope Summers, Legion and the most powerful version of Rogue could do it. All three could potentially mimic the Mask's powers at their utmost and simply overwhelm him.

What about Professor X, Kid Omega, and the other telepaths just convincing him to remove the mask?
@TheCerealKillz said:
@CaffeiNix said:
Comics Mask is much less powerful than he is in Movies or on TV.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PikminMania
@CaffeiNix said:
@PikminMania said:
Maybe if it were the film mask. Maybe Hope Summers, Legion and the most powerful version of Rogue could do it. All three could potentially mimic the Mask's powers at their utmost and simply overwhelm him.

What about Professor X, Kid Omega, and the other telepaths just convincing him to remove the mask?
@TheCerealKillz said:
@CaffeiNix said:
Yup your right, the mask is really weak:
No Caption Provided
CaffeiNix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CaffeiNix
@PikminMania: What're you getting snide for? I never said anyone was weak. And no, I haven't read that fight between him and Lobo. Though it is refreshing to see you supporting your point for the first time in this thread.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Killemall

@Fragneto: Why does most of your battle revolve around THE MASK??

The MASK is very powerful but i still dont think the mask can win, the whole of X-men is too much for even Mask to handle. 

@PikminMania said: 

Against the whole X-men? There are characters like Mad James Jasper, Jean Grey (White Phoenix of the Crown) , Wanda (with yet another reality manipulator). I dont think Mask is that strong to stand up with so many characters. There are little hundreds of X-men, some with really scary powers man. 

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PikminMania
@CaffeiNix said:
@PikminMania: What're you getting snide for? I never said anyone was weak. And no, I haven't read that fight between him and Lobo. Though it is refreshing to see you supporting your point for the first time in this thread.
You can't really say that since no one has asked me why I think he won until now...

@Killemall
The Mask could speed blitz them all, he turned himself into Flash:
No Caption Provided
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By entropy_aegis
@PikminMania said:
@CaffeiNix said:
@PikminMania said:

@TheCerealKillz said:
@CaffeiNix said:
Yup your right, the mask is really weak:
No Caption Provided
LOL
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Fragneto: Please stop making MASK threads. 
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tron_bonne

You got to be more specific. This could be any mask. Majoren's Mask for example.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killemall
@PikminMania said:
@CaffeiNix said:
You can't really say that since no one has asked me why I think he won until now...

@Killemall
The Mask could speed blitz them all, he turned himself into Flash:
No Caption Provided

Speedblitz the entire X-men, are u joking?? 
1) Phoenix cannot be speedblitz 
2) Sway is also one of the X-men, albiet evil one and she has control over time. 
3) Mageneto could sheild them up, no flash is breaking though magneto's shield. 
4) Quicksilver could buy them time, and he doesnt need to defeat mask he just need to stall him long enough for James Jasper turn mask into whatever he wants. 

So no i dont think mask could take on the WHOLE X-MEN ROSTER!! 

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

who else is in the x-men. couldn't jean teleport Franklin Richards to the fight or separate gambit from the mask using molecular manipulation.

CaffeiNix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CaffeiNix
@PikminMania said:

@CaffeiNix said:

Fair enough :) In my defense, the Wikipedia article incorrectly claims that comics mask is less powerful than his other incarnations.
@Killemall
said: 

2) Sway is also one of the X-men, albiet evil one and she has control over time. 
4) Quicksilver could buy them time, and he doesnt need to defeat mask he just need to stall him long enough for James Jasper turn mask into whatever he wants. 

Phoenix force can't participate in this battle. Jean, Rachel, Hope and Quentin can only use their mutant powers here. Also, I don't think Quicksilver has ever technically been one of the X-Men and I'm positive Mad Jim Jaspers has never been. That said, all the X-Men ever gathered in one place would make Hope Summers absurdly powerful. 
No Caption Provided
She'd have flight, superspeed (Northstar, Transonic), time manipulation/travel (Legion, Sway), teleportation/warp-portals (Nightcrawler, Slipstream), nigh-invulnerability(Armor, Colossus, Shadowcat, etc), instantaneous regeneration and bio-manipulation(Wolverine, Elixir), strong/weak force/electromagnetic/thermal/exotic energy manipulation (Magneto, Havoc, Bishop, Dazzler, Iceman, Vulcan, etc) empathic/emotional manipulation powers (polaris, Xavier, etc), vast psionic powers (Marvel Girl, Emma frost, Xavier, Nate Gray) and a host of other exotic abilities. In theory, she'd also have access to the vastly augmented cognitive abilities (Xavier, Kid Omega) and knowlege (Prodigy) she'd need to effectively control and coordinate the simultaneous use of all these powers. AND she'd also have Rogue's ability to absorb non-mutant powers through touch. I'm no Mask expert though. Can he stand up to this?
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tron_bonne
@CaffeiNix said:
@PikminMania said:

@CaffeiNix said:

Fair enough :) In my defense, the Wikipedia article incorrectly claims that comics mask is less powerful than his other incarnations.
@Killemall
said: 

Phoenix force can't participate in this battle. Jean, Rachel, Hope and Quentin can only use their mutant powers here. Also, I don't think Quicksilver has ever technically been one of the X-Men and I'm positive Mad Jim Jaspers has never been. That said, all the X-Men ever gathered in one place would make Hope Summers absurdly powerful. 
No Caption Provided
She'd have flight, superspeed (Northstar, Transonic), time manipulation/travel (Legion, Sway), teleportation/warp-portals (Nightcrawler, Slipstream), nigh-invulnerability(Armor, Colossus, Shadowcat, etc), instantaneous regeneration and bio-manipulation(Wolverine, Elixir), strong/weak force/electromagnetic/thermal/exotic energy manipulation (Magneto, Havoc, Bishop, Dazzler, Iceman, Vulcan, etc) empathic/emotional manipulation powers (polaris, Xavier, etc), vast psionic powers (Marvel Girl, Emma frost, Xavier, Nate Gray) and a host of other exotic abilities. In theory, she'd also have access to the vastly augmented cognitive abilities (Xavier, Kid Omega) and knowlege (Prodigy) she'd need to effectively control and coordinate the simultaneous use of all these powers. AND she'd also have Rogue's ability to absorb non-mutant powers through touch. I'm no Mask expert though. Can he stand up to this?
EXCELLENT! The next step now is to have Rogue absorb HOPE.  
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PikminMania
@CaffeiNix: @Killemall:  
A response to you Killemall:

Speedblitz the entire X-men, are u joking?? 
1) Phoenix cannot be speedblitz - There is no Phoenix in this battle, so your argument is invalid.
2) Sway is also one of the X-men, albiet evil one and she has control over time. - Yet she died.....
3) Mageneto could sheild them up, no flash is breaking though magneto's shield. - Yeah but The Mask could easily just say that Magneto doesn't have a shield and before you can say Betty Boop Magneto's shield is gone and The Mask kills him.
4) Quicksilver could buy them time, and he doesnt need to defeat mask he just need to stall him long enough for James Jasper turn mask into whatever he wants. - Jaspers was never one the X-men, and what stops The Mask from making it so Quicksilver is confined to a wheelchair?

CaffeiNix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CaffeiNix
@tron_bonne: Hope's immune to Rogue's powers though :P
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PikminMania
@CaffeiNix: So in the end Mask wins
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tron_bonne
@tron_bonne said: 
@CaffeiNix said: 
@PikminMania said: 

@CaffeiNix said: 

@PikminMania: What're you getting snide for? I never said anyone was weak. And no, I haven't read that fight between him and Lobo. Though it is refreshing to see you supporting your point for the first time in this thread.

@Killemall
 said: 

No Caption Provided
EXCELLENT! The next step now is to have Rogue absorb HOPE.  

@CaffeiNix said:
@tron_bonne: Hope's immune to Rogue's powers though :P

Ok, well... Xavier sees a chance..... A chance to BECOME ONSLAUGHT!!!! xDD 

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

BladeHaven19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BladeHaven19

So I'm reading a lot of junk and stuff about Phoenix and her great power but watch this.

Mask: What is this conveniently placed under this spotlight? An off switch? Just for you?

*Fa-lick*

Phoenix: WTF?!? O_o