#1 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit

Gambit

VS

Red Robin

Tim Drake

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Gambit has no powers only his bo staff
  • Starting 20 feet away
  • Pre 52 Tim
  • In character
  • No prep

Who wins and why?

Please use logic and reasoning

#2 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm expecting good things from this. Have at it people

#3 Posted by BatWatch (2364 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not a picture of TIm as Red Robin? And why not a picture of Tim in mainstream DC? And why not, if you want to use that picture, at least use the colored one? He looks like a very decorative member of the Ku Klux Klan.

I've seen it said that Tim is the best staff fighter in the DCU though I haven't seen anything like that in comics just in descriptions of the character on sites like comicvine. With that in mind, it would seem that the victory would go to Tim, but really who knows? I don't have enough experience with Gambit to make an informed decision.

#4 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit

#5 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights:

Because that was the one I wanted and liked best =)

#6 Edited by Nefarious (18592 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit wins.

#7 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1070 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Tim given the circumstances

#8 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

tim wins and im a gambit super fan.but gambits stats are significantly lowered if he cant use his powers to pump kinetic energy into his body

#9 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

not sure but robin should win 6/10 times

#10 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim is probably a better prepared fighter in general....

#11 Posted by Jake Fury (18116 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Tim have his gadgets or only his bo staff?

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio
Tim doesn't have chance of beating Gambit with just a bo staff. Gambit doesn't need powers to beat Tim he's a better fighter.Even if Tim had all of his regular equipment he'd still lose.Gambit has better feats,he's more experienced and he helped train other fairly good fighters.
#13 Posted by BatWatch (2364 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Tim doesn't have chance of beating Gambit with just a bo staff. Gambit doesn't need powers to beat Tim he's a better fighter.Even if Tim had all of his regular equipment he'd still lose.Gambit has better feats,he's more experienced and he helped train other fairly good fighters.

I can't speak to it since I don't have much experience with Gambit, but other people seem to think Tim has good odds.

#14 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2192 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without making things explode, Gambit still has enhanced speed and reflexes due to the way his powers affect his body. He'd land more hits than Tim.

#15 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit would win. hes a very resourceful fighter.i bet he would blow up RR's cape with it attaxhed to him