Gambit vs Cyblade

BladeWade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BladeWade

The fight takes place inside of a Giant Mansion. No prep. Both have usual weapons. K.O. or Death for the win. Gambit has morals. Cyblade has no morals. Who wins?  

No Caption Provided
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Cyblade because of the no morals.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

With No Moral's Cyblade has this. If I recall correctly she can project energy over a huge area not just her hands. Remy can't compete with that. With Morals On I would side with Gambit.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@Strider92 said:

With No Moral's Cyblade has this. If I recall correctly she can project energy over a huge area not just her hands.

Yep Cyber-Force volume #2 I believe

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Strider1992

@Crom-Cruach: Thanks for the reference. I might actually try and find the scan. My memory on Cyber-Force is kind of hazy.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

Cyblade ftw

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@Strider92 said:

@Crom-Cruach: Thanks for the reference. I might actually try and find the scan. My memory on Cyber-Force is kind of hazy.

Probably less then mine, I'm just getting back into them because I started picking up the Hunter-Killer stuff. When I originally read them I didn't own them. I only recently actually started buying them.

Speaking of which, you seen to be down on Top Cow. Did they ever make a volume 2 for the Hunter-Killer/Cyber-Force Crossover? The first trade ends on a cliffhanger.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Strider1992

@Crom-Cruach said:

Did they ever make a volume 2 for the Hunter-Killer/Cyber-Force Crossover? The first trade ends on a cliffhanger.

To my knowledge no there wasn't a second volume. Hopefully there will be at some point!

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@Strider92 said:

To my knowledge no there wasn't a second volume. Hopefully there will be at some point!

Kind of impossible at this point with the universal rebirth throwing Cyberforce in a dystopic future....

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@Crom-Cruach: Yeah that will makes things difficult but we can live in hope :)

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@Strider92: At this point I just hope we get to see the Hunter-Killer team interact with the main Top Cow characters again.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Strider1992

@Crom-Cruach said:

@Strider92: At this point I just hope we get to see the Hunter-Killer team interact with the main Top Cow characters again.

I dunno how they could do it but I wanna see them meet up with Mr. Estacado. I also want them to bring back Aphrodite IX.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@Strider92 said:

I dunno how they could do it but I wanna see them meet up with Mr. Estacado. I also want them to bring back Aphrodite IX.

Aphordite IX is already back in Cyberforce#1, Aphrodite IV is stated to appear in the Artifacts ongoing as she has solomon's coin.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Strider1992

@Crom-Cruach: Damn really? How'd I miss that? Thanks for the heads up. I prefer IX to IV but since i'm following Artifacts atm anyway I guess it'll be interesting to see her.

Quick question back in V2 of Cyber-Force when Image was printing them. There was that Cyber-Force/WildCats crossover. That was cannon to both franchises wasn't it? It went through WC: 6-7 and CF: 2-3.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@Strider92 said:

Quick question back in V2 of Cyber-Force when Image was printing them. There was that Cyber-Force/WildCats crossover. That was cannon to both franchises wasn't it? It went through WC: 6-7 and CF: 2-3.

I honestly don't know I never followed Wildcats and I'm still catching up on cyberforce