Cyber.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Cyber handily. Sure his face is exposed, but he's still pretty skilled and deceptively quick considering he's been able to tag and pound on Wolverine and Daken respectively, so I don't see why he can't block attacks due to the size of his arms. Gambit has him in agility and range, but Cyber's just too durable for the most part and eventually he's going to get his hands on Gambit.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was thinking that. But they say gambit has the ability to level a house with his staff. Thought maybe he had a shot at a K.O. here.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By laflux

Cyber handily. Sure his face is exposed, but he's still pretty skilled and deceptively quick considering he's been able to tag and pound on Wolverine and Daken respectively, so I don't see why he can't block attacks due to the size of his arms. Gambit has him in agility and range, but Cyber's just too durable for the most part and eventually he's going to get his hands on Gambit.

This. Sorry @gambler Gambit

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

This. Sorry @gambler Gambit

:(

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Gambit "detonate" Cyber's shell? I put in quotation marks because the adamantium wouldn't be destroyed but I would imagine that would easily kill or KO Cyber if he did. If so, Gambit would just need to get a hand on him.

If not, definitely Cyber

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyber.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QFT. /thread

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone voting for Cyber provide evidence that Gambit can't charge/disrupt his shell? That would definitely KO him, and it wouldn't be hard given Gambit's agility and reflexes

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#11 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@equonox said:

Can anyone voting for Cyber provide evidence that Gambit can't charge/disrupt his shell? That would definitely KO him, and it wouldn't be hard given Gambit's agility and reflexes

No one is saying Remy can't do that. However, I don't believe it would be easy if we take into accounts Silas' history of reacting and countering Wolverine. Could Remy accomplish what you're proposing? Certainly. Easily and for a majority? I'd say that's definitely up for debate.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Equonox

@k4tzm4n: I could definitely agree to that - my point was that a few posters have said that a) Cyber stomps despite b) Gambit having the edge in agility and speed. If (b) is true, and we can agree Gambit could detonate him, I'd say Gambit takes the majority (tho still not easily)

EDIT: sorry about the multipost...no idea how/why that happened...