Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ronin alexsnder

the accused blink ends with gambit trying to be the hero to stop her so basically random fight

BLINK VS GANBIT who wins

ready set fight

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ego

gambit.. blink teleport alround but once gambit becomes the witness, he'll just look at her, and boom. she can under the benifit of the doubt, beat gambit.. but it would need to be the gambit from x-men while he was with rogue and even before that time.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ronin alexsnder

i say gambit throws his cards at blink but she just uses her TP and sends them flying back at him.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ego

well she can, but even with teleporting them at diffent angles it would most likely miss gambit due to his "DODGING GLADIATOR" agility. and gladiator is just as fast as superman.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ronin alexsnder

yea but blink has some mad agility too.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Precise

I can't see what Gambit could do to win this fight. Blink can teleport his cards back at him, she can teleport Gambit away winning by BFR. She can teleport things inside him. She can even teleport large structures right on top of him which he wouldn't be able to avoid. As for fighting, she was trained by Sabertooth from a young age and she has amazing agility.

Don't get me wrong though, i think Gambit is a great character, just out of his league in this battle. :)

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ego
ronin alexsnder said:
"yea but blink has some mad agility too."

yes she does, but her luck is not. what she has due to variety of her powers, gambit can accomidate that with just luck.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ego
Precise said:
"I can't see what Gambit could do to win this fight. Blink can teleport his cards back at him, she can teleport Gambit away winning by BFR. She can teleport things inside him. She can even teleport large structures right on top of him which he wouldn't be able to avoid. As for fighting, she was trained by Sabertooth from a young age and she has amazing agility.

Don't get me wrong though, i think Gambit is a great character, just out of his league in this battle. :)"

actually everything she can do to beat him is through bfr. gambit's raw power is behond her for one. and for two, blink can not just telepot large objects or whatnot easily... she needs to stop whatever action and thoughts she is doing and focus on her powers. gamit does too but he doesn't need to strain a mind or a muscle.

and remember. THE WITNESS. is gambit in his strongest form. he can time travel and all sorts of stuff. he could just look at blink and disintagrate her at a blink.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Precise
Ego said:
"ronin alexsnder said:

yes she does, but her luck is not. what she has due to variety of her powers, gambit can accomidate that with just luck."
Since when is luck one of his powers? He doesn't have 'Probability Field Manipulation' like a character as Longshot does. The base of the battle are the powers they have. If Gambit lucks out on a couple of occasions, that's great! But it doesn't mean it's a power you can take into account in this battle.

Ego said:
actually everything she can do to beat him is through bfr. gambit's raw power is behond her for one. and for two, blink can not just telepot large objects or whatnot easily... she needs to stop whatever action and thoughts she is doing and focus on her powers. gamit does too but he doesn't need to strain a mind or a muscle.

and remember. THE WITNESS. is gambit in his strongest form. he can time travel and all sorts of stuff. he could just look at blink and disintagrate her at a blink."
It's not all she can do, she can fill up his lungs with sand or whatever, she can turn his own cards against him. She can teleport him into space and back, he will be passed out because of the lack of oxygen. There are numerous attacks she can use. And second of all, the Witness was not specified in the topic, so i'm not using him.

I can't see what Gambit could possibly to do her. She's got just way to many counters for any of his attacks.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ego
Precise said:
"Ego said:
"ronin alexsnder said:

yes she does, but her luck is not. what she has due to variety of her powers, gambit can accomidate that with just luck."
Since when is luck one of his powers? He doesn't have 'Probability Field Manipulation' like a character as Longshot does. The base of the battle are the powers they have. If Gambit lucks out on a couple of occasions, that's great! But it doesn't mean it's a power you can take into account in this battle.

Ego said:

and remember. THE WITNESS. is gambit in his strongest form. he can time travel and all sorts of stuff. he could just look at blink and disintagrate her at a blink."
It's not all she can do, she can fill up his lungs with sand or whatever, she can turn his own cards against him. She can teleport him into space and back, he will be passed out because of the lack of oxygen. There are numerous attacks she can use. And second of all, the Witness was not specified in the topic, so i'm not using him.

I can't see what Gambit could possibly to do her. She's got just way to many counters for any of his attacks."

luck is not a assit of power, nor is it a manipulation of prbabilty. it's just pure simple lady luck on his side. you can call it guardian angel or even god. stan lee once mentioned that gambit was his most mysterious character ever created. so how do we not know that gambit is stan lee? gambit took on the gladiator, but how? the gladiator told gambit, that gambit has superhuman agility. but i think it was more than just agility... it was pure luck.

look, blink may have agility, she even has accracy.. but even with her powers, i don't think she could win. and if she does, it's through bfr. 
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ronin alexsnder

what is BFR?

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ego

battle field removal. therefore she teleports him away.. but with all that fill the lungs with sand and stuff.. she needs to focus. gambit wouldn't give her the time. he would already be on her.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Precise

I'm sorry, but that post didn't make a whole lot of sense to me.. (perhaps it's just me)

Anyway, she doesn't even need to BFR him. Look, let's just put a little scenario.. Gambit faces of against Blink, Blink teleports somewhere Gambit won't be able to reach her. She uses her powers to teleport something large right on top of Gambit. Do you really think he could win against something like that? And this is just one of the many scenario's i can name.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ego
Precise said:
"

I'm sorry, but that post didn't make a whole lot of sense to me.. (perhaps it's just me)

Anyway, she doesn't even need to BFR him. Look, let's just put a little scenario.. Gambit faces of against Blink, Blink teleports somewhere Gambit won't be able to reach her. She uses her powers to teleport something large right on top of Gambit. Do you really think he could win against something like that? And this is just one of the many scenario's i can name.

"

and my senario is this.

once gambit relizes a giant shadow below him, he'll blow up the object into a million pieces... he looks around, but he can't find blink anywhere. so he runs off undetected... (blink can not see people from distances... for example. if she's in new york, she can not see gambit in san fransico.) blink teleports backs and gambit is already behind her. he's not going kill her because gambit has "CHARM" powers... and then, depending on her will power (which her will power is not that strong) she will fall for gambit, and gambit wins.

he gets his kiss. =)
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ronin alexsnder
Ego said:
"Precise said:
"

"

and my senario is this.

once gambit relizes a giant shadow below him, he'll blow up the object into a million pieces... he looks around, but he can't find blink anywhere. so he runs off undetected... (blink can not see people from distances... for example. if she's in new york, she can not see gambit in san fransico.) blink teleports backs and gambit is already behind her. he's not going kill her because gambit has "CHARM" powers... and then, depending on her will power (which her will power is not that strong) she will fall for gambit, and gambit wins.

he gets his kiss. =)"
but um what about all the rubble falling down on top of him?
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Precise
Ego said:
"Precise said:
"

"

and my senario is this.

he gets his kiss. =)"

I doubt he'll be able to blow up the object when it's right on top of him or if he even has that kind of reaction time. Second of all, i don't mean her teleporting to another city, i'm talking about her teleporting on top of some building. She'll still be able to see him and there is no way he could surprise her.
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ronin alexsnder

also while she is on top of the building she could just keep on teleporting things right on top of gambit. plus since she is so far away she has the time to focus and put some sand in his lungs!

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Last_Guardian

Blink would destroy him.  She's the best mutant teleporter and arguably one of the best unarmed combatant in the Marvel universe.   Blink ftw.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ego
ronin alexsnder said:
"Ego said:
"Precise said:
"

"

and my senario is this.

he gets his kiss. =)"
but um what about all the rubble falling down on top of him?"

it will blow up to millions of pieces, and it's not like he'll just stand there. he'll do flips and rolls to try to evade the larger ones.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By pixelized

Blink 

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ego
Precise said:
"Ego said:
"Precise said:
"

"

and my senario is this.

he gets his kiss. =)"

I doubt he'll be able to blow up the object when it's right on top of him or if he even has that kind of reaction time. Second of all, i don't mean her teleporting to another city, i'm talking about her teleporting on top of some building. She'll still be able to see him and there is no way he could surprise her."
If you're denying gambit his victory from kiss then blink may win... but i'm taking all senarios to the stand. either way,  she or gambit can win. 70% goes to blink due to her arrays of powers, but the 30% goes to gambit due to pure luck. if we're talking about the witness or new sun; this battle would go for a turn.
Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By supertrooper117

blink could blink his head off

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By pixelized
supertrooper117 said:
"blink could blink his head off"
or "blink" away all projectiles thrown her way
Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By supertrooper117
pixelized said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"blink could blink his head off"
or "blink" away all projectiles thrown her way"
that too
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ego

well if make gambit into witness or new sun, he can "blink: her head off.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambit has a......telepathic charm he can use on women. She aint blinkin anywhere but straight into his arms. Then its up to him if he wants to kiss or kill.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lantern Prime

How is Blink any match Gambit?

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Gloom

Blink for sure.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Blink.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#30  Edited By The_Martian
Gambler said:
"Gambit has a......telepathic charm he can use on women. She aint blinkin anywhere but straight into his arms. Then its up to him if he wants to kiss or kill."
I want one of those.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Gambit has a......telepathic charm he can use on women. She aint blinkin anywhere but straight into his arms. Then its up to him if he wants to kiss or kill."
I knew someone was going to mention this one day.
fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Seriously, Gambit has no chance. Blink has beaten opponents far more powerful than him like Holocaust or Ego the Living Planet.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
fesak said:
"Seriously, Gambit has no chance. Blink has beaten opponents far more powerful than him like Holocaust or Ego the Living Planet."
Ego? Are you kidding me?
fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By fesak  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:
"Seriously, Gambit has no chance. Blink has beaten opponents far more powerful than him like Holocaust or Ego the Living Planet."
Ego? Are you kidding me?"

Nope, she teleported a huge bomb of some sort directly into his brain, and then he was just Ego the Planet.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
fesak said:
"Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:

Nope, she teleported a huge bomb of some sort directly into his brain, and then he was just Ego the Planet."
LMFAO.Well that is understandable.
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Resonate
fesak said:
"Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:

Nope, she teleported a huge bomb of some sort directly into his brain, and then he was just Ego the Planet."
xD
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
I knew someone was going to mention this one day."
Its a legitimate power.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ego
fesak said:
"Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:

god, you just had to mention that! lol
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ronin alexsnder

so is it agreed blink wins?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Agreed by some. Not me lol

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ronin alexsnder
Gambler said:
"Agreed by some. Not me lol"
lol hater
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I actually like Blink. But I see no reason why Gambit's telepathic ability to charm the ladies wouldn't work on her.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"I actually like Blink. But I see no reason why Gambit's telepathic ability to charm the ladies wouldn't work on her."
Because he wouldn't have time to use it.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"I actually like Blink. But I see no reason why Gambit's telepathic ability to charm the ladies wouldn't work on her."
Because he wouldn't have time to use it."
Prove it. Since when does Blink just instantaneously attack?
fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By fesak  Moderator
Gambler said:

According to handbooks he possesses a hypnotic charm that allows him to exert a subtle influence over a sentient mind.
I don't exactly recall when he has used this, but it sounds more like he could lie to people and make them believe it or something like that.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ego

look guys. forget about the ego incident. he tried to trap them and eat them. they excaped and ego chased them around while they on a ship. but the point is. ego can charm too. he's a telephth, but he can charm. that's how he tricks people and aliens to come into his domain. like a spider web attracting flys to its nest. but gambit has super lady charm. you know why his eyes are red.. becuase their hypnotist eyes. just one look and blink had already fallen in love. she wouldn't even want to hurt gambit after his charm. she just want to sleep with him just like all of the other x-men girls. and blink is an x-men girl! don't tell me she don't want a piece of gambit. she probably already had it with wolverine just to piss off sabertooth lol.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Remy also possesses a form of hypnotic 'charm' which allows him to exert a subtle influence over any sentient mind, although the effect of this is lessened if the target knows about it. This power allows him to compel others to believe what he says and agree with anything he suggests, to a certain extent.

It is unknown how strong this power is and what its exact nature is although there is much speculation that it is empathic in nature, however it is known that he has good control over it.

In the 2006/7 Handbook to the Marvel Universe entry on New Sun, it is mentioned that his charming ability is achieved by charging the subject's brain with energy through the use of his kinetic powers.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ego

exactly.. newsun adn or witness have that abilly and he is GAMBIT! but the other guy didn't want to bring that up.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ronin alexsnder
Gambler said:
i was just messin with ya G
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ronin alexsnder

yea but when you do that all your doing is comparing a mainstream character to a character that gets for comic books of her own origin. blink isnt well known and doesnt get the support that G does so bringing about new sun and the witness gambit is not fair.