Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@k4tzm4n said:

@wolverine08 said:

There was a battle of the month about this back in the summer of 13' if I remember correctly.

Yes, Gambit appeared in "Does Batman Always Win?" but the conditions were different. They were in character, so I thought Remy was far less likely to deliver a significant volley. It brought me great pain to say it, but I thought my favorite X-Man would lose under those conditions.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/does-batman-always-win-batman-vs-gambit/1100-146079/

Thanks, and superb argument up there mate :D

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#402  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@cf12793 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Okey so seein as ths is no prep n to the deth n 100 pheet apart im gonna have two side with Gambet, buht barlee.

Startin distunce give Batmn edge. Gamby's mutant powerr is know longurr a surprise (party!) since he'll use it at dat rrrange but it won't be immediate win cuz Batman's got superb agility n such. Remy's no slouch wiff accuracy, but at 100 feet, Batman will knows what he up against. THAT SAID, this is to tha deaf, so Remy Laboo isn't gunna hold back wiff the onslaught of cards. Batman is moer skillz and has lots of varrietee, but if Remei unleashes, dems da brakes for Batmen. Instead of the dark knight risez it'll be the dark knight fallz cuz BOOMS ALL OVER. HOWEVERRR, Batmnz skill a lot n can navigate ooftops n alleyways, so chance he could sneek up and pow Marvel man in than head o use gear. woun;t be esy cuz gambit has (they're) guuuuureat agilite n reflex, but iz possible. Howev, des conditions, I do believe, help the Gahmbit win barele. like 6/10.

Okay, I was wrong.

Loading Video...

Thank you. I would have added more, but honestly, typing like that started to become a real pain.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit throws a deck of cards and sinks the half of the city Batman is on.

Xo10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit

Avatar image for thevoiceoflogic
thevoiceoflogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GAMBIT: here's why: Gambit is the master thief so he has considerable stealth and home turf on his side. I dont think Batman spends too much time in New Orleans because hes galavanting in Gotham. Gambit also has the edge of agility and speed on his side. Although batman is an excellent batarang thrower, Gambit has the ability to dodge them with ease. The city is gambits arsenal, and batman only has a utility belt worth of tools and weapons that is prone to gambits charging. Batman is only human, so eventually he will tire, and he cant use stealth really because again, gambit knows the city like the back of his hand. Gambit wins this one even though batmans still epic otherwise.

Xo10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remy wins 6/10

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Gambit

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#410  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Batsy.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Hows? He has every single disadvantage here except for martial arts.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#412 god_spawn  Moderator

@thanofleeze: Batman has the edge up on strength as well. His suit has been shown to tank explosions, and despite Gambit's penchant for distance, Bruce has the means to close the gap via gas caps, stealth, grapple hook, and the overall skill and his own agility to at some point close the distance. Gambit doesn't always stay at a distance either or chuck his cards. He's had plenty of fights where he didn't fully use his cards or all of them. He didn't stay at a distance when fighting Daredevil. He didn't bother closing the distance after he almost tried blowing up Captain America. He fought Blade close quarters. In a couple of his fights with Logan, he went close against him. So while he typically does start with his range, it doesn't always end up there. Bruce isn't getting any lethally charged cards, and if anything, Gambit will most likely under charge since he doesn't know how durable Batman's suit is. So I don't see why Bruce can't dodge, and if he does get a glancing blow from an explosion, the suit can tank it. Once he closes the gap, it's his match. It won't be easy, but I think Bruce can take the majority.

CapNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tian: batman couldnt get metahuman level strength through training and be as fast, durable, smart and agile as he is without some bull comic book logic

Avatar image for corruptcompassion
corruptcompassion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman takes the majority.

Gambit has the agility advantage and the ability to turn anything inorganic into a bomb, but Batman's skills, gadgets, and experience give him the edge.

Imagine..

Batman using the shadows, plotting intricate schemes, and going for the kill. Because the battlefield is an entire city, this would probably result in death traps, explosions, and kill shots.

I don't see Gambit surviving this.

Gambit can surprise Batman with his kinetic charge, but Batman is observant enough to notice the charging process and the glow of a charged object, because charged objects take some time to detonate.

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock said:

Gambit His Physical Superiority would be too much for Batman :-(

aH WAT ?

No Caption Provided

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By Sherlock

@shonen3: Thanks for replying to a 5 year old post. You are out big winner today. Congratulations!

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America AND Gambit are stronger then bats for the record. Anyway if this was prep I would say batman. But in a random Battle on gambits turf I'd give a slight edge to gambit here.....Batman is a great fighter as is Gambit. Slight edge to batman in fighting but Remy can keep up good contest here. Gambits charged abilities combined with slightly better strength And turf advantage Slight edge to gambit in a close battle. With prep batman no question. But here random Remy wins

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capnz: Batman is a fairly standard peak human as far as comics go.

Daredevil, Electra, Shiva, Cassandra Cain, Lady Bull's-eye, and many others are faster.

The number of peak humans with better martial arts feats is at least two dozen.

The number of smarter characters in Marvel and DC is also between 15-25.

At the end of the day, with all the high end feats for Batman stacked up with the high end feats for all the other peak humans in comics, Batman is in the middle of the pack in each category.

It makes the calls of comics BS false and hypocritical. If you want realism in fiction, sign up for your local Oprah's book club and have a good weekly cry.

As this is a morals off fight to the death, gambit spams explosives and levels whatever city block Batman is on.

If Bruce has his Bat Mobile as standard equipment, he loses 6/10

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman

ILOVEMARVEL23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers