Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Tian
@Chosen One said:

" @Tian said:

"The rules state we're talking about classic Gambit. I assume that means he has to make physical contact, and he can't use his powers that would allow him to fly or heal himself either. "
I stated this to him as well. However there is nothing stopping Gambit from charging Batmans armor or cape. Like the first scan he provided. "
Cept for the fact that Batman will probably knock him out before Gambit can fully charge his cape or armor in time. And I do think Gambit would be hesitant to make a bomb that will explode so close to him. Obviously he can do it, but it's definitely not smart, and in the end it can probably kill him as well. 

Also in that scan, that guy has his back to Gambit as it looks like he's walking away.
wordchallenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By wordchallenge

Batman wins. Gambit blows something up and runs off trying to use the terrain. Batman stalks him and ends up turning Gambits running against him through a trap or gadget. 

I don't see Gambit just charging in at Batman, but if he did there's a chance he catches Batman in an explosion. If he doesn't then Batman hits him with a precise Batarang. Fight over. I don't see Batman losing this one except in an explosion. And Gambit wouldn't blindly blown up his hometown even if there are no innocent bystanders.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Andferne
@Tian said:
"I don't see how... Guy with weapons, and equipments to take down most of the superpowered beings in his universe, who'll will use the shadows and play mind games on his opponents, and use fear as a weapon.   As opposed to the guy in the bright Red,Blue, and White with a Shield, kicking the crap out of just about anything that he encounters. "
How about for the fact that Cap too has taken down people uses his skill and brains. Even when he did not have his shield. Or using his shield in unorthodox ways to strike, or even get it from those who have taken it from him. I think you are low balling Cap in this area.

No Caption Provided

I can provide a ton of scans to prove my point, but this is hardly the place as we have derailed the thread enough with Caps involvement. If however you would like to continue this discussion there are tons of threads where we can pick it up.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By yodagod
@Tian said:
@yodagod:  "Since he is no longer restricted to inorganic matter, and doesn't have to make physical contact."  The rules state we're talking about classic Gambit. I assume that means he has to make physical contact and limited to inorganic matter, and he can't use his powers that would allow him to fly or heal himself either. "

Sorry, I missed that.  It still doesn't change the fact that Gambit is significantly faster and more agile, can rain down explosives, can use the entire environment as a weapon, and can use Batman's own costume against him.  That first scan I put up of him charging the Tith Collector's coat is about as classic as Gambit gets.  He could easily do that to Batman's cape or armor.  Gambit's charges don't go off instantly, and he is more than fast enough to get inside of Bruce's reach, quickly touch him releasing a charge into his cape, and flip away to watch the impending fireworks. Even Wolverine has trouble tagging Gambit. That's assuming Batman gets anywhere close to him.  Gambit not holding back is pretty destructive.  He can pick up a couple of handfulls of gravel, toss these (charged of course), herding Bats directly to the  parked car or chunk of wall already charged and waiting as Batman tries to dodge.  He's a master of this tactic.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Red_Blade
@Chosen One said:
" @Red_Blade said:
"Gambit can't fight "
Yet we have seen him stalemate Daredevil. "
DD isn't on Batman's level, and is this the train fight? I believe Daredevil was trying to save him from Bullseye
Lord Vashti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Lord Vashti
Gambit, ma cherie 
Tian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Tian
" How about for the fact that Cap too has taken down people uses his skill and brains. Even when he did not have his shield. Or using his shield in unorthodox ways to strike, or even get it from those who have taken it from him. I think you are low balling Cap in this area.     " 

I am not lowballing Cap. I'm simply stating that he isn't as tactful as Batman. Which is one of the defining characteristics of Batman. It however is not a defining characteristic of Captain America. Your scans don't show much. He is still engaging an enemy head on. 

The scan of Captain America standing over a body doesn't make much sense without a reference. The 2nd scan of that group isn't all that tactful... It's the equivalent of batman hitting someone with a batarang as it returns. 

Tactful as in Batman will fight by trying to be efficient. That's why he carries gas, flashbangs, bombs, batarangs, ropes, nets. Batman instills fear, and uses distractions. Captain America not so much so. It's their characteristics. Batman in the shadows, Captain America in the light.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#58  Edited By vuviper
@yodagod said:
" @Tian said:
@yodagod:  "Since he is no longer restricted to inorganic matter, and doesn't have to make physical contact."  The rules state we're talking about classic Gambit. I assume that means he has to make physical contact and limited to inorganic matter, and he can't use his powers that would allow him to fly or heal himself either. "
Sorry, I missed that.  It still doesn't change the fact that Gambit is significantly faster and more agile, can rain down explosives, can use the entire environment as a weapon, and can use Batman's own costume against him.  That first scan I put up of him charging the Tith Collector's coat is about as classic as Gambit gets.  He could easily do that to Batman's cape or armor.  Gambit's charges don't go off instantly, and he is more than fast enough to get inside of Bruce's reach, quickly touch him releasing a charge into his cape, and flip away to watch the impending fireworks. Even Wolverine has trouble tagging Gambit. That's assuming Batman gets anywhere close to him.  Gambit not holding back is pretty destructive.  He can pick up a couple of handfulls of gravel, toss these (charged of course), herding Bats directly to the  parked car or chunk of wall already charged and waiting as Batman tries to dodge.  He's a master of this tactic. "
I don't thinking Gambit is that much faster or agile, but I could be wrong. Batman regularly avoids gunfire and his armor would absorb most of the damage from explosives, so he won't be taken down quickly that way. I do agree that he could charge his armor which would take out Batman, but It might be difficult, Batman could have already taken him out with gas, poisonous batarangs, tranqs, ultasonics, etc. at that point.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Red_Blade

If anything Bats could just sneak up on Gambit and take him out at close range

Statesman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Statesman
@Red_Blade said:
"DD isn't on Batman's level, and is this the train fight? I believe Daredevil was trying to save him from Bullseye "
I don't have the scans, but they are floating around here somewhere. I am sure Gambler has them however somewhere. He has battled Wolverine like people mentioned as well as trained with him, and fought against Sabertooth on a couple occasions, as well as Blade, and Storm. This statement is false on your part.

@Red_Blade said:
"Gambit can't fight"
Now saying he is not on the same level as Batman is different. But saying he can't fight outright like that is hardly the truth.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Red_Blade
@Statesman said:
" @Red_Blade said:
"DD isn't on Batman's level, and is this the train fight? I believe Daredevil was trying to save him from Bullseye "
I don't have the scans, but they are floating around here somewhere. I am sure Gambler has them however somewhere. He has battled Wolverine like people mentioned as well as trained with him, and fought against Sabertooth on a couple occasions, as well as Blade, and Storm. This statement is false on your part.

@Red_Blade said:
"Gambit can't fight"
Now saying he is not on the same level as Batman is different. But saying he can't fight outright like that is hardly the truth. "
I was just joking about the Gambit can't fight thing, the only time I rmember Gambit and DD being together was on the train.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By yodagod
@Tian:
Captain America is universally considered the greatest tactical mind in Marvel.  He is at least Batman's equal in strategy and leadership.  He is also stronger and faster.  Batman can occasionally dodge bullets, Cap sees faster than the bullet travels.  His stamina, agility, senses, etc... are all superior to Batman's.  Bats is smarter. That is certain. Though Cap is a genius, he's not on the level of Batman. 
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Andferne
@Tian: Try actually reading the scans instead of just glancing at them then. ;)
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By vuviper
@yodagod said:
" @Tian: Captain America is universally considered the greatest tactical mind in Marvel.  He is at least Batman's equal in strategy and leadership.  He is also stronger and faster.  Batman can occasionally dodge bullets, Cap sees faster than the bullet travels.  His stamina, agility, senses, etc... are all superior to Batman's.  Bats is smarter. That is certain. Though Cap is a genius, he's not on the level of Batman.  "
Leadership, probably better. Strategy, I haven't seen anything that makes me think equal yet, but probably close. Cap can see bullets, Bats can hear bullets :-P
Chosen One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Chosen One
@Andferne said:
" @Tian: Try actually reading the scans instead of just glancing at them then. ;) "
lmao
Nevermind. Realized I posted the wrong scans xD
Those are the ones with Mr Sinister underestimating Cap with his Namor clone.
Tian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Tian
@Andferne: I've read them. They still don't show him being as tactful as Batman. 

Let's put it this way... Batman is dressed like a Bat because he knows criminals are superstitious. He uses fear as a weapon. He has gas, ropes, batarangs, flashbombs, regular bombs, etc. etc. and a plethora of weapons to fight. He makes traps, he comes prepared.  

Captain America may be a Cerebral fighter and so is Batman, but Captain America is not tactful. It is not a defining characteristic of his. KEY WORD: Being DEFINING.  

@yodagod:   

I won't argue leadership, because I do believe Caps does have him beat in leadership. Strategy he does not have Batman beat. 
 Tactful and using tactics are not the same thing. 
Tactics are finding ways to win. Tactful is about finding less than obvious ways to win. 
 Again... Captain America is only suppose to be a perfect human being, not beyond it. Batman has reached those levels.

Yes Batman is smarter, that is why he is more tactful. Captain America could probably inspire and lead a superpowered team to victory in a Battle. Batman on the otherhand will give instructions, but won't be on the battlefield if the Superheroes were fighting a war, he'd be in the shadows infiltrating the enemy bases learning their secrets and weaknesses eventually gaining victory. 

I don't even understand why anyone is arguing this... It's a fact Batman is more tactful. If he's not then Captain America really is Batman without the toys and with a shield.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By yodagod
@Red_Blade said:
"If anything Bats could just sneak up on Gambit and take him out at close range " 

They start in view of each other.  And if anyone is sneaking in New Orleans it will be Gambit.

@vuviper:

Batman's only chance is with gas IMO.  Maybe sonics. And that won't be easy with someone of Gambit's agility level.  And don't forget, Gambit wears armor too. That takes tranqs and batarangs out.   And in the middle of New Orleans, Gambit is at home.  Everything can be charged.  cars, rocks, asphalt, walls, fences all become explosives.  Going for the kill, Gambit will be awefully hard to get to.  And while I agree that if Gambit threw a card or stone, Batman's armor would absorb it (though it would knock him off his feet and maybe stun him), it won't absorb a car, or a building falling on him after it has exploded.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Red_Blade

Batman can dissapear out of plain site, and it doesn't matter if they are in New Orleans or the Watch Tower, I don't recall Gambit ever sneaking up on someone who can hear,see and smell everything on the planet

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Andferne

Tactics and strategy go hand in hand. Cap is a master of coming up with tactics on the fly.   While Batman uses all those gadgets you named, Cap just needs his shield.

Of course I guess none of these are him being tactical.. You know using his environment and his opponents strengths as weaknesses. I can also grab scans where he uses his shield to not only chase down a guy, but lead him into an area, which his shield then traps him in but sticking into the opening where he can't escape. As another occasion where he is trapped and uses his shield to strike a laser machine thing to hit the dragon/snake thing that is grappling him. Which is what leads him to escaping and winning.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#70  Edited By Undergroundgod

THE BATMAN WINS!
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vuviper
@Tian said:
" @Andferne: I've read them. They still don't show him being as tactful as Batman. 

Let's put it this way... Batman is dressed like a Bat because he knows criminals are superstitious. He uses fear as a weapon. He has gas, ropes, batarangs, flashbombs, regular bombs, etc. etc. and a plethora of weapons to fight. He makes traps, he comes prepared.  

Captain America may be a Cerebral fighter and so is Batman, but Captain America is not tactful. It is not a defining characteristic of his. KEY WORD: Being DEFINING.  

@yodagod:   

I won't argue leadership, because I do believe Caps does have him beat in leadership. Strategy he does not have Batman beat.  Tactful and using tactics are not the same thing. Tactics are finding ways to win. Tactful is about finding less than obvious ways to win.  Again... Captain America is only suppose to be a perfect human being, not beyond it. Batman has reached those levels. Yes Batman is smarter, that is why he is more tactful. Captain America could probably inspire and lead a superpowered team to victory in a Battle. Batman on the otherhand will give instructions, but won't be on the battlefield if the Superheroes were fighting a war, he'd be in the shadows infiltrating the enemy bases learning their secrets and weaknesses eventually gaining victory.  I don't even understand why anyone is arguing this... It's a fact Batman is more tactful. If he's not then Captain America really is Batman without the toys and with a shield. "
I believe you mean a tactical, tactful means they know when something is appropriate or inappropriate in consideration of people's feelings, social norm, etc. Just thought i should let you know

@yodagod:
Would Gambit do something like charge a building though?
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Andferne
@vuviper: We've seen him charge a bowling ball and throw it into a couple of cans of gasoline. Charge bubblegum and use it as a weapon. We've already seen him charge the guys trench coat with the scan Yoda provided. I think if the fights to the death, it is a tactic he would end up using. Gambit is not a straight and arrow hero after all.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vuviper
@Andferne: OK I've only really seen him in the cartoon

Edit, if it's fight to the death, batman could unleash all his toxic gases at ounce while at the same time throwing bombs everywhere....
Tian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Tian
@Andferne:  
I go through them in order. In any instance if Captain America is bouncing his shield off of anything to hit someone is automatically omitted, and I see that for the first 6 scans. It's not tact. It's actually pretty damn direct. 

When he gassed someone, yes that was tact. 
When he knocked down the lights so that it falls on someone, yes that was tact. 
Judo throw? Not tact.  
Capt being Euphoric? Not tact. That's the equivalent of Batman being under the fear toxin and still operating. Not tact.  
Tactics is not the same as TACTFUL. He is still physically engaging most of them.

I consider the gas being tactful because he is either trying to disorient and/or creating a weakness in the opponent. 
I consider  the lights falling on someone being tactful because the guy is falling into a trap. 

The Shield bouncing is not tactful, judo throws are not tactful because they are a hit or miss. They are not creating some kind of weakness or a trap. 
 I really don't think you understand what it means when I say Batman is more tactful than Captain America. And that it is one of Batman's defining characteristic. It is however NOT a defining characteristic of Captain America.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By yodagod
@vuviper:
Not a building, but a large area of wall.  And I was actually talking about if Gambit threw a card and blew up a support column to make a building fall on him.  He has done that before.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Andferne

lol

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vuviper
@yodagod said:
" @vuviper: Not a building, but a large area of wall.  And I was actually talking about if Gambit threw a card and blew up a support column to make a building fall on him.  He has done that before. "
I think Bats is quick enough to avoid being trapped that way in most circumstances and Gambit isn't strategic enough to outmanuver bats into a vulnerable position.
Tian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Tian
@vuviper:  
 I believe you mean a tactical, tactful means they know when something is appropriate or inappropriate in consideration of people's feelings, social norm, etc. Just thought i should let you know   

Given your definition. Tactful is just fine.  

Main Entry: tact·ful 
Pronunciation:  \ ˈtakt-fəl\
Function: adjective
Date: 1864

: having or showing tact

Main Entry: tact 
Pronunciation:  \ ˈtakt\
Function: noun
Etymology: French, sense of touch, from Latin tactus, from tangere to touch — more at tangent
Date: 1797

1 : sensitive mental or aesthetic perception  <converted the novel into a play with remarkable skill and tact>

synonyms
 tactaddresspoisesavoir faire mean skill and grace in dealing with others. tact implies delicate and considerate perception of what is appropriate  <questions showing a lack of tact>. address stresses dexterity and grace in dealing with new and trying situations and may imply success in attaining one's ends  <brought it off with remarkableaddress>. poise may imply both tact and address but stresses self-possession and ease in meeting difficult situations  <answered the accusations with unruffled poise>. savoir faireis likely to stress worldly experience and a sure awareness of what is proper or expedient  <the savoir faire of a seasoned traveler>.     

Characteristics that define Batman in combat, not Captain America.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Andferne

Wait so you actually think that Cap is not as tactful, or as much as Batman? lol
Like V I assumed you just meant Tactical.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By yodagod
@Tian:
Characteristic that has nothing to do with combat.  Tact, poise, savoir faire all apply socially.  When someone is talking about tactical, or strategic, that is how good they are at assessing and dealing with combat situations.  To even imply that Cap isn't on par with Bats in tactics just shows that you have never read anything with or about Captain America.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By yodagod
@vuviper said:
" @yodagod said:
" @vuviper: Not a building, but a large area of wall.  And I was actually talking about if Gambit threw a card and blew up a support column to make a building fall on him.  He has done that before. "
I think Bats is quick enough to avoid being trapped that way in most circumstances and Gambit isn't strategic enough to outmanuver bats into a vulnerable position. "

I agree.  But Gambit can just as easily avoid anything that Bats throws at him.  The difference is that eventually, Batman will run out.  Gambit has an endless supply.
Tian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Tian
@yodagod said:

" @Tian: Characteristic that has nothing to do with combat.  Tact, poise, savoir faire all apply socially.  When someone is talking about tactical, or strategic, that is how good they are at assessing and dealing with combat situations.  To even imply that Cap isn't on par with Bats in tactics just shows that you have never read anything with or about Captain America. "

Are you following the conversation? 
The whole conversation was started by saying that Captain America isn't Batman. 
And I agreed he isn't, because he isn't as TACTFUL. I've been using this word from the beginning.  

"Tact, poise, savoir faire all apply socially"  
But they do not apply socially exculsively. 

Synonyms tactaddresspoisesavoir faire mean skill and grace in dealing with others. tact implies delicate and considerate perception of what is appropriate  <questions showing a lack of tact>. address 
stresses dexterity and grace in dealing with new and trying situations and may imply success in attaining one's ends,  

There isn't another word to describe Batman besides as Tactful. Subtle is a weak word, and tactical is too broad a word. 
Tactful is the perfect characteristics. It's like comparing a rifle to a bow and arrow when going huntting. Captain America being the rifle Batman being the Bow and Arrow. 
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vuviper
@yodagod said:
" @vuviper said:
" @yodagod said:
I think Bats is quick enough to avoid being trapped that way in most circumstances and Gambit isn't strategic enough to outmanuver bats into a vulnerable position. "
I agree.  But Gambit can just as easily avoid anything that Bats throws at him.  The difference is that eventually, Batman will run out.  Gambit has an endless supply. "
He could avoid breathing? I'm sure Batman has enough gas in his arsenal to completely fill the streets, I could be wrong I don't really know how much gas it would take to fill the street, I see him fill alleyways with just one or 2 capsules though, and he has a santa bag's worth tucked in his belt
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By yodagod
@Tian:
they do not apply to combat.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Andferne
@vuviper said:
" he has a santa bag's worth tucked in his belt "
lol xP
Would he drop instantly though? In the streets the gas is subject to getting deluded and dispersed faster because of the more open area and wind. Gambit could just as easily hold his breath for a short period and make his escape. The guy is a extremely talented thief and has snuck into the X-Mansion undetected before.
Tian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Tian
@yodagod said:

" @Tian: they do not apply to combat. "

1 and you're wrong. 2 We're maininly talking about CHARACTERISTICS that make Batman and Captain America different. Batman IS TACTFUL. That is why Captain America is not Batman with a shield. 
In Combat Batman is more tactful than Captain America. Physically they can do the same things, their strategies are different because Batman is more tactful. If you want to say they are equally tactical, then sure... But what makes them different? The answer is their methods... and Batman's methods are more tactful. 

And quite honestly I will say that Captain America isn't as tactical as Batman. Unless Captain America has personal files on every super-powered being and strategies on how to defeat them.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vuviper
@Andferne said:
" @vuviper said:
lol xP Would he drop instantly though? In the streets the gas is subject to getting deluded and dispersed faster because of the more open area and wind. Gambit could just as easily hold his breath for a short period and make his escape. The guy is a extremely talented thief and has snuck into the X-Mansion undetected before. "
I guess it depends on the wind and the height of buildings and what not, Batman can figure it out for me, hahaha I think certain gasses can actually linger for a while I'm not a gas expert though.

Hm downtown new orleans, I think Bats can just sneak attack him
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By yodagod
@vuviper: 
I don't think there's enough to fill the entire street.  Depending on where they are exactly in the Big Easy, some of the streets are very wide.  And as Andferne already pointed out, on an open street there should be too much wind and the gas would disperse very quickly.  And this sin't Remy's first rodeo.  He's dealt with gas a few times and knows how to work with it.  He can easily go above it via window ledges and awnings, or under it in to the sewers, or even the catacombs depending on where they are.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Andferne
@vuviper: lmao. Yuppers
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By vuviper
@Andferne said:
" @vuviper: lmao. Yuppers "
Dude, you're ancient
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By yodagod
@Tian:
You are incorrect.  You've been told by a couple of people now.  We're just trying to help.  If you don't want to listen, sorry.  But you'll look bad if you continue using it incorrectly. 
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Andferne
@vuviper: Sonofa >_<
Gambler has been here longer than me xD
feels a little bit better now
Tian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Tian
@yodagod said:
" @Tian: You are incorrect.  You've been told by a couple of people now.  We're just trying to help.  If you don't want to listen, sorry.  But you'll look bad if you continue using it incorrectly.  "
What are you talking about? You're the only one. No one else is arguing that I'm using the word wrong, other than the fact that they originally thought I meant using the word Tactical.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By yodagod
@vuviper said:
" @Andferne said:
" @vuviper said:
lol xP Would he drop instantly though? In the streets the gas is subject to getting deluded and dispersed faster because of the more open area and wind. Gambit could just as easily hold his breath for a short period and make his escape. The guy is a extremely talented thief and has snuck into the X-Mansion undetected before. "
I guess it depends on the wind and the height of buildings and what not, Batman can figure it out for me, hahaha I think certain gasses can actually linger for a while I'm not a gas expert though.  Hm downtown new orleans, I think Bats can just sneak attack him "

Wolverine's never been able to sneak attack him, and he's tried at least once that I can think of.  And when Rax from the Neo tried to get away from him, Gambit was so familiar with New Orleans that he was able to anticipate every move he would make and where he would end up.  Rax tried to lose him in the ctacombs and Gambit was waiting for him when he surfaced.
Tian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Tian
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Andferne
@Tian: I agree with Yoda that the word tact and tactful are used in social encounters, not combat. That would fall under strategy or tactics.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By vuviper
@Andferne said:
" @vuviper: Sonofa >_<
Gambler has been here longer than me xD
feels a little bit better now "
well he should be, he's a big bad moderator, they're supposed to be old and senile haha

@yodagod:
I think Batman has a better stealth record, not entirely sure though. and in an urban setting he is undetectable to a superhuman degree
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Red_Blade

Batman is better with stealth then Wolverine, by far

There is no reason he shouldn't be able to sneak up on Gambit, last time I checked he didn't have any enhanced senses