Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Silver2467

Good luck, guys. 

And nice setup, Spidey. Especially the Skillet song. :)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

This is a good match-up.Good Luck guys :)

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467: Thank you for both. I love skillet. I might also post some more vids through the debate so it will be cooler....lol 
=] 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spidey 15
@Vance Astro: Thank you Vance. 
=]
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Silver2467
@spidey 15: Skillet is awesome. 

Anyway. I look forward to seeing this debate.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By spidey 15
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467: Agreed. 
=D
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Silver2467
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467: lol
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Power NeXus

I love Skillet! 
I love Daredevil! 
I love Gambit! 
I love Spidey 15! (but... ya know... not in that way) 
I love k4tzm4n! (same story...) 
I love debates! 

THIS THREAD IS COMPLETELY AWESOME!
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Power NeXus said:
"I love Skillet! I love Daredevil! I love Gambit! I love Spidey 15! (but... ya know... not in that way) I love k4tzm4n! (same story...) I love debates!  THIS THREAD IS COMPLETELY AWESOME! "
Add Toad, and you'd rise to Geek Heaven right now!!
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13  Edited By Decoy Elite
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"I love Skillet! I love Daredevil! I love Gambit! I love Spidey 15! (but... ya know... not in that way) I love k4tzm4n! (same story...) I love debates!  THIS THREAD IS COMPLETELY AWESOME! "
Add Toad, and you'd rise to Geek Heaven right now!! "
There's no way that's a coincidence...
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Power NeXus
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Power NeXus said:

Make this thread Gambit and Toad vs Nightcrawler and Daredevil, and I would probably orgasm.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Power NeXus said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Power NeXus said:
Make this thread Gambit and Toad vs Nightcrawler and Daredevil, and I would probably orgasm. "
Ah, the art of threads that contain too much epic win for a Viner to handle.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spidey 15
@Power NeXus said:
" I love Skillet! I love Daredevil! I love Gambit! I love Spidey 15! (but... ya know... not in that way) I love k4tzm4n! (same story...) I love debates!  THIS THREAD IS COMPLETELY AWESOME! "
Awwwww!  
Thank you Nexus! 
@Power NeXus said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Power NeXus said:
Make this thread Gambit and Toad vs Nightcrawler and Daredevil, and I would probably orgasm. "

LOL, In all seriousness, this sounds like an interesting battle. 
=]
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#17  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Alright, I'll kick this off... 

But first, since this is the end for Daredevil, I thought this song would work well: 

I believe this would be an exceptional fight to watch.  Both are extremely agile and sport excellent reflexes.  While Daredevil has the edge in hand-to-hand technique and is aided by his radar, Gambit's skill with his bo-staff compensates for the hand-to-hand difference, and his ability to tap the kinetic energy in his cards and then use them as accurate explosions gives the Cajun thief the edge he requires to beat the guardian devil of Hell's Kitchen. 

First and foremost, let's just get this out of the way.  They've already fought before, and it was a stalemate.  To put it in conext, it was a simple misunderstanding.  They were both going after Constrictor, a misunderstanding took place, and they battled in close range combat, bo-staff vs batons. 

"But k4tz, if that was so balanced, why do you think Gambit would win?" Fantastic question, random comic viner member!  In that encounter, the fight began immediately in close combat, and Gambit never had the opportunity to use his power, a factor which I believe plays a big role in this match up. 

Now for the debate, I'll break it down into attributes to keep this simplistic:

AGILITY

Daredevil is famous for his dodging.  While limited by his physical restrictions, his radar helps improve his reaction timing.  Gambit, on the other hand, has his agility enhanced by the ability to control kinetic energy.  As you can see, they're easily equals in this department, so the edge shouldn't go to either party.  Thus, making their agility virtually even.

DODGING NUMEROUS PROJECTILES IN CLOSE QUARTERS (And showcasing the raw power with his cards, but that'll be discussed later)

A simply display of agility yet again, accompanied by the use of his cards.

A display of precise agility.

And here we have what I view to be the most impressive display of agility.  A high speed chase scene, jumping around vehicles, while doding multiple gunfire and using his cards effectively.

STRENGTH

This is a non-factor.  Just like agility, they're virtually equal and I believe we can agree this fight wouldn't come down to a display of pure strength.  

REFLEXES

Daredevil is VERY impressive in this department, especially thanks to his radar.  We've seen him cut a bullet with a sword, as well as block numerous thrown projectiles from the accurate man we know as Bullseye. However, while Daredevil is indeed capable of blocking bullets with his billy clubs,  I've never seen him do it to the same degree Gambit has (in terms of volume of projectiles)  Gambit blocks entire clips  and multiple shots at a time, where-as we've seen Daredevil block individual shots.  We''ve seen him block an entire clip from Forge, catch a projectile from a gun, block Daredevil's billy club at the very last second (thus eliminated the potential advantage of Daredevil using it as a projectile)and block multiple incoming blasts.   

(Thanks to Strafe for finding an enlarged scan of this)

CLOSE RANGE COMBAT

If this were unarmed combat, the obvious choice would be Daredevil.  He's mastered numerous styles, and Gambit is simply a master of savate.  Gambit might get a few strikes in, but he'd simply be outclassed. Thankfully, their close range combat (if it comes down ito it) would be bo-staff versus billy club. Both are masters of their respective weapons.  Gambit's has superior range, but Daredevil's can be used as a projectile, and holding two offers different striking potential.  However, because they're both so skilled with their close range weapons, and we've already seen them stalemate, I'd give this a draw. 

POWERS

Here's the deciding factor, ladies and gentlemen.  Daredevil's radar is a huge benefit.  It allows him to map the entire location, know where his foes are at all times, and boost his reflexes.  Overall, a very useful tool.  However, Gambit's is quite literally packing a bigger punch in this fight.  Gambit's power gives him a massive range advantage, as well as something that can be used in close range a variety of ways in the environment.  Daredevil is capable of dodging Bullseye, who is clearly more accurate than Gambit. However, Gambit in his own right is indeed very accurate (as hopefully seen in the scans I've provided), and unlike Bullseye, he doesn't require a direct hit.  Tagging anywhere near Daredevil will inflict damage, as seen here.  Even if the card isn't charged enough to dish out damage, the blast still throws him off his game, and can knock him around.  We've also seen Gambit capable of charging his cards to pack more of a punch.  This was seen against Cable, when he nearly killed him using two cards during Messiah Complex (and more powerful examples below).  His power isn't limited to "I charge and throw!", though.  We've seen Gambit use his ability to trick/ambush enemies, too.  He's able to charge anything in the lcoation they're fighting, providing the potential to dish out even more damage.  I don't have the scans, but one example is in Jim Lee's X-Men run.  He was running from a foe, and casually charged a swing set as he ran by, and pushed it in motion.  When the enemy approached, the set exploded in his(or was it her?) face.  During combat, he can easily charge a car, parking meter, mailbox, bench, and so on.  Frankly, I believe this power gives Gambit the edge he requires in what is already a very close battle.

I'll provide more scans below of some of the examples I've mentioned, as well as a few just to showcase the power. 

An example of just being near the explosion.
An example of just being near the explosion.

Display of accuracy.
Display of accuracy.

I CAN'T UPLOAD IMAGES. I WILL CONTINUE THIS IN THE FOLLOWING POST

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

POWERS, CONTINUED

Quickly charges an entire car.
Quickly charges an entire car.

Drops a massive robot.
Drops a massive robot.

Using cards accurately while in combat.
Using cards accurately while in combat.

Tagging multiple foes w/out looking.
Tagging multiple foes w/out looking.

OUTCOME

With so many factors being so even, I view Gambit's offensive power as the factor which tips the scale in his favor.  He even has the potential to eliminate Daredevil before the match goes to close range.  In which case, we've seen him hang in the Danger Room with Wolverine, stalemate Blade, and more importantly, stalemate Daredevil without using his powers ;) 
I'd give Gambit the trivial edge of 6.5-7/10.

RLAAMJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RLAAMJR

Daredevil would win here. Gambit's longer range of attacks is nothing compared to Daredevil who has a superior radar sense and considering that Daredevil has also dodged blasts faster than any of Gambit's strikes.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By geraldthesloth
@RLAAMJR said:
" Daredevil would win here. Gambit's longer range of attacks is nothing compared to Daredevil who has a superior radar sense and considering that Daredevil has also dodged blasts faster than any of Gambit's strikes. "
This isn't your thread to debate in.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By mavfan626

Epic post k4tz and good luck to the both of you's! 

*Reads post* 

Information overload.. 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@mavfan626:
LOL. Thank you.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: Nice post K4tz. Pretty educational too. 

My turn now. Since we agree that in terms of agility and reflexes are pretty even, there is no reason to post that scans that i have just uploaded.....-______- 

So i will have to address the category of powers. 
Indeed, i agree that Gambit's powers will give the advantage, but powers are not only what matters here. Tactical intellect is enough to counter someone's powers IMO. 
And, in my opinion, Matt has shown great tactical intellect and i think his superior to Gambit in this category. 
Daredevil being aware of Gambit's powers, a combination of his billy club with his tactical ability, should allow him to overcome, Gambit's advantage. 
We both know, that Matt can be very effective with his billy club. 
We have seen him making spidey looking in a different direction with his billy club and we have also see him being able to tag characters with his weapon even if they have already dodge it. Characters like Cap or Iron Fist. 

Great tactical intellect. Outsmarting Pete.
 Great tactical intellect. Outsmarting Pete.
 So, if Matt use his tactical intellect and billy club effectively, i can see him closing the distance between them. He might throw his billy club, forcing Gambit t dodge it or block it or even preventing the card from coming at him. Doing this, i think DD might get the chance to close the distance with his agility and acrobatics, while Gambit will dodging or blocking the billy club. I hope this makes sense.

Also, you have said that Daredevil has never shown the ability to block multiple bullets or even catching them. Of course those feats that Gambit has accomplished, are very impressive but i can explain why DD has never done that. 
Blocking multiple bullets, it's something very difficult if you take into consideration billy club's size. It's pretty small so at the very best, DD would be able to deflect one bullet, while Gambit's staff size its big enough to allow him to block multiple bullets. 
As for catching a bullet, while it's impressive, i don't think it shows superior reflexes. I think it's the same with defecting a bullet, because in order to accomplish that, you have to move fast enough your hand in order to catch or deflect the bullet, IMO. 
But this point it's irrelevant since we agree that both have equal reaction. = ] 

As for the close combat fight, even if it will be a hard fight, i see Matt coming the winner in the end. Because both of them are equally skilled with their weapons, but DD has the advantage in terms of skills in general, something that should allow him to beat Gambit instead of stalemate him. 
Also, even if they have equal reflexes, i think DD will be able to dodge more hits due to the fact that his radar allows him to read his opponents moves before they attack. This was the reason on why he was able to dodge Lester 

No Caption Provided

Also, i doubt that DD will use a nerve strike from the beginning of the fight, but the fact that landing nerve attacks, it's a constant move for him, i'm pretty sure this is going to be a part of the fight and the thing that will allow to Matt to win, IMO. 

=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By spidey 15
@mavfan626 said:
"
Epic post k4tz and good luck to the both of you's! 

*Reads post* 

Information overload.. 

"
LOL, Thank you too. 
=]
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Indeed, i agree that Gambit's powers will give the advantage 

NUFF SAID! lol 

Tactical intellect is enough to counter someone's powers IMO.

If Gambit's display of combat during the high speed chase scene doesn't display the ability to remain tactical in combat, I don't know what does. ;)  

Daredevil being aware of Gambit's powers, a combination of his billy club with his tactical ability, should allow him to overcome, Gambit's advantage. 

How? 

We both know, that Matt can be very effective with his billy club. 
We have seen him making spidey looking in a different direction with his billy club and we have also see him being able to tag characters with his weapon even if they have already dodge it. Characters like Cap or Iron Fist.  

Spider-Man holds back against Daredevil, and Daredevil was brainwashed against Captain America.  I'm not denying he's skilled with the club and ricocheting it, but this is a very open environment and it would be tough to pull off.   Also, Spider-Man was "engraded" so he wasn't thinking clearly.  Gambit clearly has the reflexes to not only dodge the attack, but likely block it, preventing the ricochet. 

So, if Matt use his tactical intellect and billy club effectively, i can see him closing the distance between them. He might throw his billy club, forcing Gambit t dodge it or block it or even preventing the card from coming at him. 

I've already presenting scans of Gambit using cards effectively while dodging.  Blocking or dodging won't stop Gambit from throwing cards back.  He even did the same during close combat with Blade. 

Also, you have said that Daredevil has never shown the ability to block multiple bullets or even catching them. Of course those feats that Gambit has accomplished, are very impressive but i can explain why DD has never done that. 
Blocking multiple bullets, it's something very difficult if you take into consideration billy club's size.  

I disagree with this reason.   
1) Many of the feats involve Gambit doing numerous motions to block, not blocking numerous bullets with one strike.  All of them present his hands in motion, using the staff to block bullets in each direction. 
2) Daredevil has two billy clubs, so the size shouldn't be an issue. 

As for catching a bullet, while it's impressive, i don't think it shows superior reflexes. I think it's the same with defecting a bullet, because in order to accomplish that, you have to move fast enough your hand in order to catch or deflect the bullet, IMO. 

How is it not superior? Gambit's speed is not enhanced

As for the close combat fight, even if it will be a hard fight, i see Matt coming the winner in the end. Because both of them are equally skilled with their weapons, but DD has the advantage in terms of skills in general, something that should allow him to beat Gambit instead of stalemate him.  

And Gambit's full use of his powers should easily compensate for Daredevil's superior unarmed combat.  He might even be injured before the h2h begins, and there's nothing stopping Gambit from using his cards in close quarters with lower levels of power. 

Also, even if they have equal reflexes, i think DD will be able to dodge more hits due to the fact that his radar allows him to read his opponents moves before they attack. This was the reason on why he was able to dodge Lester  

While DD is boosted by his radar, Gambit is boosted (agility) by his powers.  They essentially even out in that department. 

Also, i doubt that DD will use a nerve strike from the beginning of the fight, but the fact that landing nerve attacks, it's a constant move for him, i'm pretty sure this is going to be a part of the fight and the thing that will allow to Matt to win, IMO. 

It would be far from easy, taking into account Gambit's reflexes, agiltiy, powers, and skill with his bo-staff preventing Daredevil from getting in close enough for such. 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n:  

NUFF SAID! lol   

LOL 

If Gambit's display of combat during the high speed chase scene doesn't display the ability to remain tactical in combat, I don't know what does. ;)  

I never said that Gambit does not use tactics at all. =P 

How?  

I have explained below. 

Spider-Man holds back against Daredevil, and Daredevil was brainwashed against Captain America.  I'm not denying he's skilled with the club and ricocheting it, but this is a   very   open environment and it would be tough to pull off.   Also, Spider-Man was "engraded" so he wasn't thinking clearly.  Gambit clearly has the reflexes to not only dodge the attack, but likely   block   it, preventing the ricochet.  

I'm not saying that Daredevil will try a similar move with his billy club. I'm just saying that he can be very effective with it, to the point that his opponents can be hit even if they dodge it. 
My point with the outsmarting spider-man instance, it was that DD is pretty good tactitian, trying to use his billy club to make Pete look in a different direction. Spidey being sloppier then ever it's irrelevant to my point. 

I've already presenting scans of Gambit using cards effectively  while  dodging.  Blocking or dodging won't stop Gambit from throwing cards back.  He even did the same during close combat with Blade. 

Damn....that's true. 
But i think the open environment and the fact that Gambit might hesitate to use his power in a too destructive way( due to morals ), i see DD's agility / acrobatics and Gambit's morals, might allow to DD to close the distance, even if he is injured, IMO. 

I disagree with this reason.   
1) Many of the feats involve Gambit doing   numerous   motions to block, not blocking numerous bullets with one strike.  All of them present his hands in motion, using the staff to block bullets in each direction. 
2) Daredevil has   two   billy clubs, so the size shouldn't be an issue. 

1)Yeah, that's true, but as i said, the size of the bo staff plays a big tole, because Gambit won't need to do big movements, in order to block. While DD would have to make pretty big movements in order to block from different directions. 
2) Rarely i have seen DD using both of his billy club while deflecting bullets. 

How is it not superior? Gambit's speed is not enhanced  

Movement speed or reflexes? 
Because DD's reaction is close to enhanced so it won't make that much of a difference here. 

And Gambit's full use of his powers should   easily   compensate for Daredevil's superior   unarmed   combat.  He might even be injured before the h2h begins, and there's nothing stopping Gambit from using his cards in close quarters with lower levels of power.  

I doubt that Gambit's morals will make him to use the best of his power. 
Even if he is injured, he can still fight pretty good. While he was injured, he has beaten( i think ), bullseye, who is better fighter than Gambit. Also at the same time, Lester was also using his weapons and DD was still able to dodge or catch his projectiles. 
Also, i doubt if DD will allow Gambit to use his cards in close combat. He is skilled and fast enough to do it IMO. 

While DD is boosted by his radar, Gambit is boosted (agility) by his powers.  They essentially even out in that department.  

Of course, i'm just saying that being able to read Gambit's movements, will be a good advantage. 

It would be far from easy, taking into account Gambit's reflexes, agiltiy, powers, and skill with his bo-staff preventing Daredevil from getting in close enough for such.   

I never said it will be easy. But i think if DD will land some well placed hits, he might slow down Gambit and then he might get the chance to drop him with a pressure point. 
=]   
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15: 

I'm not saying that Daredevil will try a similar move with his billy club. I'm just saying that he can be very effective with it, to the point that his opponents can be hit even if they dodge it. 
My point with the outsmarting spider-man instance, it was that DD is pretty good tactitian, trying to use his billy club to make Pete look in a different direction. Spidey being sloppier then ever it's irrelevant to my point.

Pete being sloppyis relevant.  Parker has dodged far more dangerous attacks than a mere "look at this billy club!"  Just take his dodging of Cap's shield, for example.  The simply fact is that in his right state of mind, that tactic shouldn't work.  And I believe I've shown Gambit is more than capable of multitasking, so the odds of him being distracted by a billy club is unlikely, especially when we see he can casually dodge gunfire from numerous foes, meanwhile opening a pack of cards and enjoying the scent.   Gambit's agility, reflexes and fluid motion in combat just make that a moot tactic and the end result is DD having 1 less billy club. 

But i think the open environment and the fact that Gambit might hesitate to use his power in a too destructive way( due to morals ), i see DD's agility / acrobatics and Gambit's morals, might allow to DD to close the distance, even if he is injured, IMO. 

The objective is to win.  Gambit clearly didn't hesitate against Constrictor, nor has he against other heroes during Messiah Complex.  He's not going to pack enough power to one-shot Daredevil, but he's not going to worry about hurting him, ether.  And if Daredevil is in fact injured when it comes to close range, that only furthers  Gambit's advantage. 

Of course, i'm just saying that being able to read Gambit's movements, will be a good advantage.

More like it keeps the match more balanced :P 

I never said it will be easy. But i think if DD will land some well placed hits, he might slow down Gambit and then he might get the chance to drop him with a pressure point. 

I've only given Gambit a small majority, so naturally I agree this can happen.  To the point where Daredevil takes a majority? Unlikely, and I believe I've proven why. 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n:

Pete being sloppy is relevant.  Parker has dodged far more dangerous attacks than a mere "look at this billy club!"  Just take his dodging of Cap's shield, for example.  The simply fact is that in his right state of mind, that tactic shouldn't work.  And I believe I've shown Gambit is more than capable of multitasking, so the odds of him being distracted by a billy club is unlikely, especially when we see he can casually dodge gunfire from numerous foes, meanwhile opening a pack of cards and enjoying the scent.   Gambit's agility, reflexes and fluid motion in combat just make that a moot tactic and the end result is DD having 1 less billy club. 

And again it's irrelevant, because my point was different. My point is that Matt is a pretty good strategist and not only we saw him using his billy club in a clever way, but he has also use spidey's mental  state in his favor. Also, i never said that he will try the same tactic against Gambit, i was just saying that he might use his tactical intellect to close the distance between them. But since you have already proven me wrong, i won't continue the debating about DD's tactics. 

The objective is to win.  Gambit clearly didn't hesitate against Constrictor, nor has he against other heroes during Messiah Complex.  He's not going to pack enough power to one-shot Daredevil, but he's not going to worry about hurting him, ether.  And if Daredevil is in fact injured when it comes to close range, that only furthers  Gambit's advantage. 

As you have already said, Gambit will use his power to a lower level so he won't one shot DD. And a combination of his radar that allows him to read his opponents moves and know what they will do before they will attack with his amazing acrobatics, this will not cause big damage on Matt. 

I've only given Gambit a small majority, so naturally I agree this can happen.  To the point where Daredevil takes a majority? Unlikely, and I believe I've proven why.  

Well....i don't know...lol 
0_0
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15: 

And again it's irrelevant, because my point was different. My point is that Matt is a pretty good strategist and not only we saw him using his billy club in a clever way, but he has also use spidey's mental  state in his favor. Also, i never said that he will try the same tactic against Gambit, i was just saying that he might use his tactical intellect to close the distance between them. But since you have already proven me wrong, i won't continue the debating about DD's tactics.  

It isn't irrelevant, because it regarded one of the points you made.  Matt is good, but he's not Captain America or Cyclops.  Gambit has displayed being every bit as tactical on numerous occasions.  If Daredevil's victory relies on a trick shot with a baton, he's screwed (the wide open environment, starting distances, Gambit's displayed reflxes and agility) 

As you have already said, Gambit will use his power to a lower level so he won't one shot DD. And a combination of his radar that allows him to read his opponents moves and know what they will do before they will attack with his amazing acrobatics, this will not cause big damage on Matt.  

I don't think you understand just how much Gambit's powers can fluxuate.... He can dish out massive damage, low-end (as seen against Spider-Man if you read the captions), but he usually packs a mediocre amount.  It's not enough to one-shot Daredevil, but the radius is big enough where he is going to tag near Daredevil, and Daredevil will feelit. 

Well....i don't know...lol 
0_0  

LOL 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15:
Here's another example of the radius / damage his cards can pack. 

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Power NeXus

Holy s**t. 
And I thought I had an epic scan orgy on my thread...
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Power NeXus:
LOL. Thanks :)
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil, easily.

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: Good lord, you're right, he literally blocked an entire clip from Bishop with the bo staff.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder: 
That was Forge, but yeah :) 

@Gremlin From Kremlin
said:
"Daredevil, easily."

1) This isn't your debate. It's between me and Spidey. 
2) Thanks for disregarding my posts, too :P 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: 

It isn't irrelevant, because it regarded one of the points you made.  Matt is good, but he's not Captain America or Cyclops.  Gambit has displayed being every bit as tactical on numerous occasions.  If Daredevil's victory  relies  on a trick shot with a baton, he's screwed (the wide open environment, starting distances, Gambit's displayed reflxes and agility)  

Of course he is not cap or Cyke. This was not my point, but i won't address anything here since you have already proven me wrong. =] 

I don't think you understand just how much Gambit's powers can fluxuate.... He can dish out massive damage, low-end (as seen against Spider-Man if you read the captions), but he usually packs a mediocre amount.  It's not enough to one-shot Daredevil, but the radius is big enough where he is going to tag near Daredevil, and Daredevil will feel it. 

I'm not an expert on Gambit but i can imagine how much damage can cause. Yeah, i have also seen his low-end damage( i have that issue too ). 
I'm also aware that Matt will be hurt but if we count the fact that it's an open environment, and that DD will be aware that Gambit will throw the card before he throw it, that he has great agility and acrobatics and that Gambit usually uses mediocre amount of damage, then i don't think he will be hurt to the point that he won't be able to fight effectively in close combat. DD has already beaten a pretty skilled opponent( Lester ) while he had a broken arm. 
=]
Avatar image for fist_of_mandaloree
Fist_Of_Mandaloree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a spite thread...........lol jk

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@spidey 15:  

Of course he is not cap or Cyke. This was not my point, but i won't address anything here since you have already proven me wrong. =] 

Sorry :( 

I'm not an expert on Gambit but i can imagine how much damage can cause. Yeah, i have also seen his low-end damage( i have that issue too ). 

Well, I hope I've helped expand your knowledge a bit. 

I'm also aware that Matt will be hurt but if we count the fact that it's an open environment, and that DD will be aware that Gambit will throw the card before he throw it, that he has great agility and acrobatics and that Gambit usually uses mediocre amount of damage, then i don't think he will be hurt to the point that he won't be able to fight effectively in close combat.   

As I said, it's only a small majority for Gambit to me.  Do you agree with that? 

DD has already beaten a pretty skilled opponent( Lester ) while he had a broken arm. 

I'm not saying Daredevil automatically loses if he suffers an injury, but it certainly gives more of an advantage to Gambit.  Bullseye is more skilled in terms of accuracy, but he's not throwing explosives at Daredevil.  The one time he did, he knocked him out the sky and stunned him. 

@Fist_Of_Mandaloree:

LOL :P

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: 

Sorry :( 

LOL, Why do you apologize? 

Well, I hope I've helped expand your knowledge a bit.   

Of course and thank you for that! 

As I said, it's only a   small majority   for Gambit to me.  Do you agree with that? 

I guess. Damn, i lost again....Well, i already knew that i would lose anyway. =P 

I'm not saying Daredevil automatically loses if he suffers an injury, but it certainly gives more of an advantage to Gambit.  Bullseye is more skilled in terms of accuracy, but he's not throwing explosivesat Daredevil.  The one time he did, he knocked him out the sky and stunned him.    

I see. 

=]
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15:
1) I take no joy in proving a friend wrong. 
2) You're welcome. 
3) 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n:   
1) LOL, I see. 
3) 
No Caption Provided

Well, now that the debate has ended, i should leave a my favorite vid, just for the lolz.... 
=P 
Enjoy 

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#42  Edited By mavfan626

great debate guys! :D
spidey 15

Forum Posts