Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

caption
caption

Vs

caption
caption

Fight takes place on a rooftop at night. No Prep time.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By xXi0RIXx

ehhh....tough choice............
but im gonna have to go with gambit and storm
its NOT going to be easy though

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xXi0RIXx said:
"ehhh....tough choice............
but im gonna have to go with gambit and storm
its NOT going to be easy though"

Nice Av.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xXi0RIXx

uhhhh
Thanks
(<----- really has no clue what that means but i hear it alot so Yeah WOO)

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Apparition
xXi0RIXx said:
"uhhhh
Thanks
(<----- really has no clue what that means but i hear it alot so Yeah WOO)
"

he likes the pic youre using with rogue and gambit

i think apollo wins all by himself

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#6  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I think it might be a decent battle. I have some thoughts but I'll have to come back to it later. I'm tired and I'm going to bed.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Agony

midnighter and apollo crush gambit and storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buckshot said:
"I think it might be a decent battle. I have some thoughts but I'll have to come back to it later. I'm tired and I'm going to bed."
Yay! Buckshot likes my battle lol
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Apparition

good night buckshot

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xXi0RIXx

Gezz man
just because midnighter and apollo have stronger abillitys

you have to get storm and gambits ability into STRONG consideration
When BOTH are tapped into there full power
their WAY stronger than them

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By T.J. Magnum

I'm gonna go with the happy couple.

Avatar image for bangingbootynurset
BangingBootyNurseT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Gambit wins by himself because he is so charming.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the creator

Apollo and Midnighter for the win.
Both possess enhanced reflexes, which may enable them to attack first and attacks from them are capable of killing Storm and Gambit, who only have human level durability.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14  Edited By Zoom
Apparition said:
"

i think apollo wins all by himself

"
Couldn't agree more.

BangingBootyNurseT said:
"Gambit wins by himself because he is so charming."
:-)
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Methos

what did Gambit and Storm do to deserve such a curbstomp?

M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos said:
"what did Gambit and Storm do to deserve such a curbstomp?

M
"
lol.

Methos, I sent you a PM. It's kinda important....
Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter and Apollo

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Maybe I was just tired or maybe I was trying too hard to avoid being biased, but I really thought this was more fair last night. I have to agree with Creator and App though. The close range means Midnighter could put shuriken into either of them quickly or Apollo could blast them, fly through them or just radiate massive amounts of heat before the X-Men really have a chance to get moving thanks to their reflexes. (Agreeing with App since Apollo probably wins on his own.)

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Forever
Apparition said:
"i think apollo wins all by himself"

the creator said:
"Apollo and Midnighter for the win.
Both possess enhanced reflexes, which may enable them to attack first and attacks from them are capable of killing Storm and Gambit, who only have human level durability."

Buckshot said:
"Maybe I was just tired or maybe I was trying too hard to avoid being biased, but I really thought this was more fair last night. I have to agree with Creator and App though. The close range means Midnighter could put shuriken into either of them quickly or Apollo could blast them, fly through them or just radiate massive amounts of heat before the X-Men really have a chance to get moving thanks to their reflexes. (Agreeing with App since Apollo probably wins on his own.)
"

Agreed.
NewSwordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NewSwordsman

Midnighter and Apollo

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zee crusher

Team two wins. It would be fair if the second pair where more of a threat to the second pair then they should be. Meaning Midnighter would probably just take on the X men then just these two. Apollo the said could be the same for him. These two are strong but these guys are to much of a match.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
Apollo and Midnighter should win here.. aint much Gambit can do here to either Midnighter of Apollo so he goes out quickly in this fight... leaving Storm in a 2 vs 1 against Apollo and Midnighter... I pray that Apollo has mercy on Storm before he takes her out for the win here for team Wildstorm... since I do like Storm...

LOL
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By xXi0RIXx
King Saturn said:
"Apollo and Midnighter should win here.. aint much Gambit can do here to either Midnighter of Apollo so he goes out quickly in this fight... leaving Storm in a 2 vs 1 against Apollo and Midnighter... I pray that Apollo has mercy on Storm before he takes her out for the win here for team Wildstorm... since I do like Storm...

LOL
"
How can gambit be taken out so quickly!??!? I donnnnnnnt get ittttttttt lol

Gambit's body, as a living generator of bio-kinetic energies, possesses physical attributes evolved for constant motion. As a result, his mutation has increased his speed, stamina, agility, and reflexes to the peak of natural human capability. This also creates static interference around him at all times making him immune to telepathic probes, and at the peak of his powers, this grew to become a constant ambient bio-kinetic aura around his body which neutralized all other mutant powers which involved direct physical contact upon his person,As the Horseman Death, Gambit showed the ability to convert inert materials into toxic substances, such as transforming breathable air into poisonous gases and also potentially the ability to ingest diseases and plagues

Rapist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rapist

team 2 would win

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell
xXi0RIXx said:
"King Saturn said:
"Apollo and Midnighter should win here.. aint much Gambit can do here to either Midnighter of Apollo so he goes out quickly in this fight... leaving Storm in a 2 vs 1 against Apollo and Midnighter... I pray that Apollo has mercy on Storm before he takes her out for the win here for team Wildstorm... since I do like Storm...

LOL
"

Gambit's body, as a living generator of bio-kinetic energies, possesses physical attributes evolved for constant motion. As a result, his mutation has increased his speed, stamina, agility, and reflexes to the peak of natural human capability. This also creates static interference around him at all times making him immune to telepathic probes, and at the peak of his powers, this grew to become a constant ambient bio-kinetic aura around his body which neutralized all other mutant powers which involved direct physical contact upon his person,As the Horseman Death, Gambit showed the ability to convert inert materials into toxic substances, such as transforming breathable air into poisonous gases and also potentially the ability to ingest diseases and plagues

"
I love your enthusiasm and I agree, I don't believe Gambit would go out as easily as everyone thinks. But he is outclassed in this fight in every aspect, as is Storm. This is a curbstomp. Normal Gambit may be able to dodge Midnighter for a little bit (if at all) but its only a matter of time before he gets taken out. Same with Storm.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By xXi0RIXx

Thank you ^^
But on top of that Storm can control the temperature of the environment, control all forms of precipitation, humidity and moisture, coalesce toxic atmospheric pollutants into acid run or toxic fog and her mutant abilities are limited by her willpower and the strength of her body, which she is close to an omega mutant, Storm has been described as having one of the strongest wills among the X-Men, making her highly resistant to psychic attacks. Telepaths have found it difficult to track her down and probe her thoughts. Several of these traits are independent of her mutant status and are a result of her ancestry  On a separate note, it has been stated that Storm's spirit is so strong that she was able to host the consciousness of Eternity(which im not sure if its true or not) and on top of that shes combat trained by wolverine

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Storm is powerful yes, but think of Apollo in terms of Superman (just for those who dont know him) He's stronger then Storm and durable enough to take whatever she can dish out. Not to mention he's on another level in terms of speed. He would have put her down before she was able to get off.

Midnighter on the other hand has already seen the fight in his head. And gone over countless scenarios starting at the end of the fights and working his way back to the beginning (this all takes less then a minute) singling out the one that gives them the best opportunity to win.  So basically he knows whats going to happen before it does.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Apparition

lol the gambit fans have arrived!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Actually I said Apollo and Midnighter would win.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Apparition

lol yes but that gambit would last longer than expected   ;)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I see no reason why he wouldn't. He dodges bullets, lasers, and characters with superhuman speed on a regular basis. So I dont see him getting taken out with shuriken right away. He's survived fights with Thor, Gladiator, and Juggernaut. Not saying this means he wins, but as far as getting taking out as fast as some have posted in this thread, yes, I disagree. Of course I'm a fan of Gambit but I think anyone who knows the character would agree that he would survive longer then given credit for here.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Apparition

well youre right, if they pair off with midnighter facing gambit and apollo facing storm.  why they would do that... idk... but apollo could kill gambit really really really quickly and then take out storm while midnighter just stood and watched.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Apparition said:
"well youre right, if they pair off with midnighter facing gambit and apollo facing storm.  why they would do that... idk... but apollo could kill gambit really really really quickly and then take out storm while midnighter just stood and watched."
Yeah, I see what your saying.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
xXi0RIXx said:
"King Saturn said:

LOL
"

"
Well how does Gambit actually last in this fight ? I mean Midnighter will go into this fight knowing how to beat Gambit... and what good is Gambit's agility and quickness against Midnighter who has equal Superhuman reflexes ? And it isnt like Gambit will match up well against Apollo either who is basically a Superman power based character... there really isnt much Remy can do here he is simply outmatched here and he will go down first here
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Apparition

that's why i said apollo could win on his own in my first post.  its the quickest and easiest way for his team to win.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
Apparition said:
"that's why i said apollo could win on his own in my first post.  its the quickest and easiest way for his team to win."
Thats True
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By xXi0RIXx

True(to gamblers post) but she can change the pressure on the earth(lol i just dont think its fair that its a curbstomp XDD)
and even freeze them instantly so it might just get harder for him to move as quick
also storm can control or manipulate solar energy(errrrr something like that) which powers apollo 
and if apollo is out of this sun(storm can make it cloudy orrrrrrrr somethin) apollo will become tired out

yes midnighter is really really mecha smart
but it depends on how much prep time there is in this fight(which is non)
midnighter would need to fully understand both x men
and since there is no prep time
the only way midnighter can go threw sinarios is when hes fighting

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Apparition
xXi0RIXx said:
"True but she can change the pressure on the earth(lol i just dont think its fair that its a curbstomp XDD)
and even freeze them instantly so it might just get harder for him to move as quick
also storm can control or manipulate solar energy(errrrr something like that) which powers apollo 
and if apollo is out of this sun(storm can make it cloudy orrrrrrrr somethin) apollo will become tired out

yes midnighter is really really mecha smart
but it depends on how much prep time there is in this fight(which is non)
midnighter would need to fully understand both x men
and since there is no prep time
the only way midnighter can go threw sinarios is when hes fighting

"

midnighter just looks at you and millions of scenarios run through his head.  just seeing you lets him know your powers and capabilities.  he could kill storm on his own.  it would take longer but he could.

apollo's fast enough to kill storm before she could even drop the temperature a few degrees.  i dont want it to be a curbstomp either, cause even though some fanboys have made it hard, storm's still one of my favorite characters.  but that doesnt mean she and gambit would have much of a chance of making this fight take longer than a few seconds.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#39  Edited By Zoom
xXi0RIXx said:
"King Saturn said:

LOL
"

"

Fight aside, when did all this happen?  I distinctly remember Psylocke poking around in Gambit's head a number of times.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By xXi0RIXx

i dont really remeber...i read it in one of my brothers comics one day

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Zoom said:

Fight aside, when did all this happen?  I distinctly remember Psylocke poking around in Gambit's head a number of times."
He cant prevent every telepath from entering his brain. Its just extremely difficult. Read the scan.

His thoughts are as fast as Quicksilver and as hard to hold as the man himself.
His thoughts are as fast as Quicksilver and as hard to hold as the man himself.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheThe

Apollo & Midnighter win this after a good fight.

Noelieboats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Noelieboats

Midnighters ability to calculate the fight and appollo's almost god like strenght and endurance gives them a relatively easy win. I know storm can make it difficult but appollo literally walks on the sun. Gambit has explosive projectiles so he could get lucky against midnighter but midnighter is a cold calculating killer.

The happy couple definitely.

industrious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By industrious

Apollo and the Midnighter; no contest.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Kind of a silly thread to revive...

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the other thread was locked before i was done making my case which really bugs me

gambit has fought spiderman who is stronger and faster than midnighter and held his own in close corners combat and has good counters for most of midnighter's powers i am not saying he takes a majority but a gambit win isn't completely out of the question.

the battle computer states it reads the electrical activities in your brain gambit's powers has jammed machines that do the same no guarantee that it would but that does pose a question and gambit can charge and redirect kinetic energy softening his strikes while boosting his own and gambit can fight little too not like midnighter but and his charm might effect too he has charmed robots lol all of this considered are we really going to act like he has no chance . midnighter has been tagged by grifter and his reflexes don't seem to be that much faster than gambit's if at all gambit is faster and more crafty than grifter.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachintendulkar: midnighter would take a majority but it's not so far out of the question gambit could beat midnighter under the right circumstance locking threads should be reserved for the hate threads and fights where it's so onesided that there is no debate to be had but grifter vs midnighter is debatable griter has beaten him.

batman has similar feats in all categories those should not be locked i have seen midnighter vs wolverine threads get locked none of those should be locked because no one is so outclassed in any of them that they should be locked.