No Caption Provided

Starscream

No Caption Provided

Goku and Piccolo

No Caption Provided

Rules

Standard Morals.

Win By K.O, Incap or Death.

Anime and Manga feats are allowed for Goku and Piccolo.

Transformers Cybertron/Galaxy Force versions of Galvatron and Starscream.

Rounds

1. Goku and Piccolo are at strength levels at the end of Dragonball (so basicially before their last fight).

2. Goku and Piccolo are at strength levels shown in their fight with Raditz.

3. Goku and Piccolo are at strength levels shown in their fight with Vegeta and Nappa (No Kaioken for Goku).

Stipulations

1. Standard speed.

2. Equalized speed (assume striking power stays the same).

Arena

Opponents start 200ft away visible. Who wins and why?
Opponents start 200ft away visible. Who wins and why?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@nickzambuto Thoughts?

Also if anyone wants the capabilities of the Transformers I'm happy to give feats if need be.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@laflux said:

@nickzambuto Thoughts?

Also if anyone wants the capabilities of the Transformers I'm happy to give feats if need be.

Feats please. Been awhile since I've seen Cybertron (do plan on giving it a rewatch)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah:

Annoyingly, all of the videos for the series were on Youtube but got deleted. However, I did manage to salvage some stuff which could be useful

Note, the video cut off everything but Galvatron and Starscream fighting, but at 1.07 when he unleashes that burst of wind, it knocks sends several transformers, including a few 100 tonner ones, who are rushing to join the fray flying back to the ground. Note how Galvatron is unmoved by it.

Loading Video...

Galvatron's final battle with Optimus Prime. Controls much of the fight, but gets killed when Vector Prime (a Transformer who sacrificed himself to save the Autobots) gave Optimus his sword (which can cut holes in space time to open portals). Which is weird really, since Galvatron has straight up caught the sword in his hand twice. Ah Well, Plot power for the win.......

Loading Video...

Feats.

First Video 1.

Both Starscream and Galvatron can teleport via Warping.

Starscream is able to emit a pulse of wind so strong that it sends half a dozen transformers flying back to the ground (all of which are multi-ton with 100 tonner strength). Galvatron was unmoved by this. This feat was cut off by the video.

Starscream is able to increase his mass and body size at will.

Starscream causes an explosion with his null ray cannon which can be seen from space. Galvatron tanks it, though is badly injured.

Starscream and Galvatron unleash a energy charged punch which is so powerful it flings Starscream into another dimension, and leaves a huge planet sized hole in the plant they are fighting in. This is because the planet they happen to be fighting on is a giant sized planet, which has been made even bigger with more construction.

Second Video 2.

Optimus Prime flies Galvatron at Relavistic speed from Cybertron to one of its moons. Galvatron tanks it.

Optimus Prime and Galvatron combine an electrical based attack and a laser boom-shot which creates an explosion seen from other planets. Galvatron tanks it.

Galvatron uses a lightning attack which one-shots more than a dozen other Autobots. All of these Autobots are immune to any earth-based weaponry, can survive re-entry with no harm on their person whatsoever, limited dimensional warping, Lava, so they are pretty tough.

Galvatron creates a sword which effortlessly slices through Optimus prime.

Galvatron is killed by Vector Prime's sword, which can slice open the space time fabric for teleporting and wormhole travelling.

Other feats outside those two video's

1. Significantly weaker versions of Starcream and Megatron (his name before he evolved) unleash so much power that they threaten earth.

2. Starscream has a sword which has sliced through transformers. The weakest version of starscream defeated 11 Autobots in one go, although he was greatly injured.

3. A weaker version of Starscream was able to take a slap from a planet-sized transformer (Primus) and wasn't knocked out. He also survived a giant blast from him, though he was K.O'ed. He did later became planet-sized and survived by beaten on by two moons, but he was amped.

Loading Video...

1. Megatron had enough strength to stop a dimension from closing for a short period of time, by holding apart the space time fabric.

2. Left 3 Autobots at the brink of death with one volley from his machine gun fire.

3. Defeated the whole Autobots multiple times.

4. Was able to catch a giant axe on his finger from a giant 100 tonner transformer with a smile on his face.

Loading Video...

5. Was able to destroy a rocket that was pushing a planet away from another, then pushed the said planet back onto a collision course with the other.

That's all I can think of right now. I do think speed is a problem, hence why there is the option to equalize speed if it makes things too unfair. I would post more videos, but Youtube did a number on them due to copyright issues :(

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By flashback0180

Cartoon versions die miserably no clue on the comic versions

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo solos. Goku solos.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this still not allowed?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this still not allowed?

Galaxy force is an Anime, the English Dub is just Transformers Cybertron.

Edit- Looking at the rules you might be right. Le sigh.....

@jedixman

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By renamed040924

@laflux said:

@nickzambuto Thoughts?

Sorry, I'm not much of a fan of Transformers.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think maybe galvatron, I remember him being pretty nutty

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers