@killerwasp: But it did have shields. Listen to the guy at 1:23

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@_gaff_: True, but not all shields are the same, which is why i feel SW's shields would be or fair better. However, i was listening i just must of just missed that part i was observing how epic that scene was when they were wrecking that ship. XD

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@_gaff_: True, but not all shields are the same, which is why i feel SW's shields would be or fair better. However, i was listening i just must of just missed that part i was observing how epic that scene was when they were wrecking that ship. XD

True. Some shielding can resist drones. If sw shields are = or greater than ancient shields they will have some defense.

But would I be wrong in saying drones would make quick work of sw fighters?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: Yeah Sw fighters would get owned heck technically jedis as well as they don't use shields to protect but rather then force to aid them in dodging stuff. I doubt they could dodge that, We'd have to look at another faction instead if we were to use stargate. Once we found one we could let ares know and im sure he'd swap it. He was only taking suggests from the people whom were giving him answers.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Oh, ok. I didn't realize we ware dropping the Ancients. What do the Chitauri bring to the table? I know nothing about them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: Just a quick question before briefly going over them. How u heard of the skrulls?

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: Just a quick question before briefly going over them. How u heard of the skrulls?

Yea, They are those aliens from Marvel comics that can change the way they look. right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: Yeah, their also very powerful, heres a few links of them basically to show their power. The Chitauri are basically a lesser version of this, granted no real hard calcs on them, but their bound to have some feats. Although there are others we could pull from in dc and marvel alike.

I dont like wiki but it is not my only source

http://marvel.wikia.com/Skrulls

comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/

http://factpile.wikia.com/wiki/Skrulls

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t563835.html

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/new-krypton-vs-the-skrull-empire-531123/

http://marvel.com/universe/Skrulls

http://worldsgalore.blogspot.com/2014/08/skrull-empire.html

Just some baseline sites to take a look at for the skrulls. Also shows, comics, and possibly movies display their power as well.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: ... You know... Ork tech is pretty darn good. Their teleportation technology is superior to the Imperium's by a fair amount.

“Four Gothic-class cruisers–Intolerable, Invincible, and Righteous Force–awaited four parsecs from target. Each ship carried 100 Hellfire nuclear missiles. Each missile 122 warheads, each with a firepower of 5 GT. If boarding action fails, nuclear missles will turn a ship to dust.” Space Hulk Rulebook, p.3 - Scenario Book

That is 610 Gigatons of force per missile.

61 TT to turn an Unshielded Hulk to dust. That is just assuming one of the Cruisers empties its payload on it. However, gothic-cruisers have 10 torpedo tubes.

But let us go for the lower end and that all four of them do a single salvo with their missiles. Each gothic class has 10 torpedo tubes, so that is 40 missiles. 40 x 122 = 4880 x 5 = 24,400 GT or 24 TT of force to destroy an unshielded Hulk. Lets assume one ship fires for... whatever reason, that is 1220 x 5 = 6,100 GT or 6 TT of force.

Keep in mind this is not an Ork Hulk but one that was infested with Genestealers. Orks like to slap more stuff on their hulks and make them far more dangerous to the point where firing a nova cannon at one (one of the most powerful weapons in the Imperium's aresenal) is linked to throwing eggs at a wall.

How in the world does their tech working because they say it works (Reality Warping) render them low tier? Ares already said the power that runs the ork equipment still works.

You know what? This is what Orks do with tech for laughs:

Big Mek Grabork and his mob of Meks salvage the space hulk Perpetual Misery from the depths of the void. Acting on instinct, Grabork and his Boyz set about pulling it apart and putting it back together into a new configuration, linking up dozens of ship reactors and cannibalizing hundreds of macro cannons to create a gargantuan shokk attack gun. Eager to try out his new weapon, the Big Mek attacks the world of Fratarn, raining petrified snotlings down upon the planet from orbit. However, when the snotlings run out, Grabork starts hurling Orks into the machine. Not liking the way things are going, one of Grabork’s Meks turns the gun into reverse, sucking the entire world up into the Perpetual Misery. The resulting explosion obliterates the hulk and planet, and creates an asteroid field a billion miles across.

A Shock Attack Gun, if you didn't know, teleports whatever fired. Orks love to teleport Snotlings inside of people... or buildings... or tanks... and said Snotlings tend to panic and start to claw and tear at whatever is around them. Painful when your organs had just been traded with a Snotling.

The Orks... sucked up... a planet. So... Yea, ponder that one.

Orks boarding Dark Eldar (Who are very, very, very impressive all around) and out manuvering their fleet. Dark Eldar are vastly, vastly more maneuverable then the Imperium

Archon Shyrrek of the Kabal of the Severed Hope seeks to turn the green hordes of Waaagh! Hammafist against the Tau Empire colony of Korvessa. Using hit and run attacks, Shyrrek’s fleet lures the much larger Ork force toward Korvessa, but in their arrogance they underestimate the Orks completely. Using short range tellyporta drives, a number of Warlord Hammafist’s kroozers leapfrog the Dark Eldar, leaving them surrounded and cut off from escape into the webway. Archon Shyrrek’s forces fight like devils to escape the tightening ring of Ork ships. However their resistance comes to an end when Hammafist and his Meganob retinue tellyport on board Shyrrek’s flagship and slice the Archon to shreds with their roaring killsaws.

Ork Meganobs... like you know... Thraka is.

The richest and most battle-hardened Nobz can become Meganobz by paying a Mek to build them a suit of mega armour. Piston-driven and covered in enough protective plating to turn its wearer into a walking tank, this armour is incredibly expensive. Yet it serves as the ultimate greenskin status symbol. Though other Orks mock the Meganobz for wearing so much armour, only the dullest would do so within earshot. Even a direct hit from a tank round is unlikely to do more than knock a Meganob over

Although, I can provide you with a quote of a Leman Russ Vanquisher blowing the arm of a Meganob and then penetrating the chest piece and blowing out his... entire chest, but the best part? Said Meganob... doesn't... even die from that.

Oh... You know how Orks love to loot things well.... Some orks get greedy.

977.M41 Waaagh! Planetsmasha

Deathskulls Big Mek Fragrak da Planetsmasha vows he will surpass all other Deathskulls by looting an entire world, jerry-rigging a combination of traktor beams, ramships and city-sized rokkit boosters to push the third moon of Taurabrax out of its orbit, directly onto a collision course with its parent world. The resultant catastrophe renders all life on the thriving Imperial hive world extinct, fracturing continents, boiling the oceans off into space and burning away the world’s atmosphere, finally reducing Taurabrax to a drifting debris field. Satisfied with his work, Big Mek Planetsmasha takes his pick of the choicest of these asteroids, adding thrusters, forcefields and ordnance arrays to turn them into a fleet of roks with which to spread even more mayhem across the system.

Yea... blew up a planet by crashing its moon into it and then jacked his favorite pieces of it. (Funny enough, I can post a thing about Imperium techpriest explaining why using moons and asteroids is a waste of the Imperium's time and money.)

Orks and employing tactics in space:

“Torpedo range is good, captain, but they’ve put up a fighter screen in front of them. I wouldn’t trade ten of those greenskin deathtrap contraptions they call fighters for one of our Furies, especially with one of my pilots in the cockpit, but they’ve got a hell of a lot of the damnable things. Estimate they’d manage to intercept at least half our fish before they reached their targets, and that’s even before the green-skins bring their defence turrets into play.” Semper nodded. “Very well. Bring our own fighter wave forward. We’ll dangle some bait in front of their noses, and see what they do then.”

Purposely screening their larger ships to protect against potential torpedo fire.

Orks hacking into the comms to disrupt them

The end of Zane’s comm-net reply was obliterated in a heavy spray of static, overlaid with bursts of barking grunts and thick, incomprehensibly guttural voices making words and sounds which no human throat could ever produce. Ork-talk. The voices of the enemy, broadcast on crude but powerful ship-carried transmitters and now cutting randomly into the Imperial forces’ own separate comm-net channels. In the cockpit space behind him, Kaether knew his tech-adept navigator Manetho would now be altering the squadron’s comm-net frequencies, setting up blocker walls to filter out the enemy interference.

I can go on if you like, but.... to say the Orks are on the same tier as the Terrans and lower then the Reapers is painfully hilarious.

On that, you know.... Reapers are pathetic in terms of cross Sci-Fi battles right? Like... they are so pathetic it is almost painful. They don't get into the Megaton range. They have hard numbers. Given numbers. They are kiloton.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: you know... Nukes don't do shit against Star Wars ships shields...it's why they stopped using them at all..

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Wut

@noah_ouellette: You know that yields is important. 610 gt missile > 50 gt turbolaser. (Also most of the Imperiums weaponry is plasma or laser based in terms of ship. Their point defense turrets fire tank sized rounds (I can post you quotes and a picture), and the Nova Cannon is a massive railgun.)

That is akin to saying Stormtrooper armor stops slugthrowers thus it stops 120 mm tank fire.

But I am sure, the good fellow that you are, that you have numerous quotes on Reapers that make them superior to the Orks?

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By noah_ouellette

@wut: naw I just said they're tech is better which it is. Ork tech is a bunch if randomly assembled parts not even assembled properly, without their psychic ability it wouldn't work.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Wut

@noah_ouellette: But they get to do that here as stated by Ares in the OP. The WAAAGH juice that makes their tech work still applies.

Thus, yes, when someone post that Reapers > Orks, you can be sure I am going to have a major problem with it.

You are free to debate with me on Star Wars ships vs Ork ships as well, I am more then game and came prepared for it.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By noah_ouellette

@wut: yeah but I came not knowing anything about orks and I dislike 40k so yes I am being very biased because I like the sounds the reapers make. It makes me happy :)

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: Ah, well Orks are pretty crazy as I have shown in a few quotes already. (As an ork player on tabletop, orks are one of my specialties).

You can be biased, but know that the difference between the Reapers and Orks is huge. If the Reapers and Orks fought, Orks would be riding around in looted Reapers outfitted with 'propa dakka'.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: No they wouldn't they'd leave those tin cans stuffed with bombs and send it to the nids tricking the nids into going into those tin cans and thus pressing the big red button to blow them up. XD

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Wut

@killerwasp: Lol I just like the idea of seeing an Ork Warlord riding on top of Harbinger as it spews out Orkified quotes:

"If I must tear you apart, Shepard, I will." -> "I'm gonna crump yas, den stompa yas, den i'ma get mean."

“We are superior.” -> "We be 'Ead 'Ard!"

“Quarian; considered due to cybernetic augmentation, weakened immune system too debilitating.” -> "Set da fingy to panzee."

“Take what is useful, destroy the rest.” -> "Get Lootin'!"

99% of Harbinger monologues -> "WAAAGH!"

EDIT: Adding this in there before someone tries to flag me or something, Panzee is the Ork word for Eldar or something that is fragile looking.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: lol i still like the other thing instead lol big bombs makes orks happy. XD

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I don't know... Those Reapers are already red...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: They paint them yellow instead huehue XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: So your break down on this good sir, i dont think hes going to change it yet, and from what i was hearing ancients at their prime are basically demigods, but he wanted to pick them at a lower era that was more balanced per say.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Wut

@aressword: Right, forgot to mention, make sure you say 'No Doomsday Weapons' as the Ancients freaking love those things.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: then that era it is.

@noah_ouellette: Yes. Ancients from stargate

@wut: Alright i wont add that to the op ill just make it the correct answer i've already did a full edit 3 times.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword: Again, this has too many things going on, I don't really do those things.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By _Gaff_

Since we are keeping Ancients, I will post this again.

@_gaff_ said:

How would a sw fleet handle swarms of drone weapons?

Loading Video...

What kind of abuse can sw shields take?

It seems safe to say drones would make short work of their starfighters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: Question is that a super weapon though? Because if so he had put wut's answer as best answer to let others know that he was removing super weapons that the ancients had. If not then we'd have to ask wolf on this one.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@aressword: I know almost nothing about Stargate so I can't really make an argument for them.

But I will say that the Federation are being a bit underestimated here, They bring a pretty powerful fleet and will be very effective in this battle. Though on ground there not as effective.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know team 2 for the most part, so I couldn't say

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: Question is that a super weapon though? Because if so he had put wut's answer as best answer to let others know that he was removing super weapons that the ancients had. If not then we'd have to ask wolf on this one.

Nahh, Its not a doomsday weapon. Drones are the standard weapon for Ancients. I think he is referring to things like the Dakara superweapon.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: I did mean weapons like the Dakara, but I will point out that there are other examples of drones being used in far less numbers:

Loading Video...

We also see Drones get stopped by shields twice in SGA, in Be All My Sins Remembered and The Return.

As for durability of Star Wars ships, they always struct me as being shield heavy.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orks and Reapers -_-

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: What about that ship is Telepathic? TP stands for Telepathy.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: What about that ship is Telepathic? TP stands for Telepathy.

oh ok, I thought it meant teleporting.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i am in before the lock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire: Why would it be locked? thats rather a silly statement....

@_gaff_: well that settles it lol

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: @wut: Okay what era are we using for them??

@darkdefender: One side is star wars... the other 6 other races, not necessary that hard.. It seems hard at first just bring it down and break it down.

@abyssdarkfire: Explain how this is going to be locked?..

@dedmanwalkin: No tp or Tk of any sort unless its to move the ship; such as orks.

@wolfrazer: Alright then.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Aressword

@jwwprod: Alright lets say we didn't have stargate care to break down the battle?

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The reason i think this is gonna get locked is because there seems to be way to many moving parts in my opinion this seems like they were talking about in the battle Bible about universe vs universe threads way to many factors to consider but i don't really know i'm not an expert i just joined this site.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire: No there isnt. There is literally team star wars vs 6 other factions two of which are not really known. In the bible its universe vs universe that is banned.. The covenant does not equal the halo UNIVERSE!!..

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword: Read my post, the Wells Class doesn't use either TP or TK it uses temporal manipulation.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dedmanwalkin: Read my rules again.. I said no op weapons, do i really have to be specific for that? If that is the case i will create a huge list for that then..

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, the point is not all Covie ships are launching GT. Idk here let me explain it this way. U said urself the older republic would stand no chance against the newer republic correct? So lets begin kinda similar terms. If we were to take a ILS vs SD whom would win? Technically by all means the SD by technical standards, however have someone right a book and make that ILS someone famous and i bet u 10 dollars that person will have the ILS win which normally would never happen. Same thing with the Covenant the Covenant so literally so many different ships serving the same purpose that its confusing in that sense which is why i'm thank you for ur patience. Now with that said the The mac cannons effect the lesser of those covenant ships, the lesser ones literally frigates and such are not able to withstand that amount of fire power. HOWEVER, this does not mean they can take it over time which is why tactics were needed to put a stop to this. ( such as the keyes 3 ko. ) kinda deal.

So Capitals and Supercarriers are in the lower Gigatons with their torps and the normal vessels are megaton? Mmm, I could live with that.

Rarely, as i said their very accurate it is only due to the Keyes loop that UNSC barely gets hit anymore, but keep in mind the ships fighting such a simple 1 on 1 can last for hours ( not saying that is something special ), but its nothing to joke about either. Something we dont often see, for the star wars side. Its usually 1 on 1 someones bound to blow up real quick.

The Keyes' plot shield? Yea, but there is a little difference, Trops and Mac rounds don't seem to travel as fast as Turbolasers meaning less dodging on the Star Wars side and more direct tanking.

like i've said before only good scene between the one on their own home world. XD for at least episode II

Only good then in episode 2. Episode II was disappointment central.

after all that typing ^^ i can finally use this video to express my happiness lol. Anyway yes mid tiers and up use torps, lowers do not they are not even armed with them, they are armed with the glassing cannon ( which technically isnt even on them but someone sneaked by the writers and stuff and so it was allowed ) and the purple lasers i was showing which are about that of the counter to macs and so on. ( note the pic if not the same for the lower class ones they have less but still never the less will be effective against the star wars lower fleets ).

Ah, so Torps = Gigaton and only their larger vessels have them.

its like an ork vs an imp ship. Would you say 3 ork ships could take on an imp ship of the same size. While that imp ship is dealing with ork ships that have around the same damage lvl output? Gigatons were never the question for these little ships im debating that they are useful against the lesser of the star wars fleet no matter the era ( BESIDES thawns they are simply too much even for little ones ). Anyway little ships like so ( shown down below )

Ah, so you are counting on the fact that the covenant have a larger given fleet size the most of the Star Wars eras? (I know they could be useful here, I suggested them to Ares.)

o upgrade their DANG LAND TROOPS! although we both know space is the better way to win a war, but still lol.

Don't make fun of the Space Ak-47s. They are both inaccurate and sensitive.

Both different methods of doing stuff to a planet, both have different things going on. I'm not saying torp< laser just their different things with different stuff happening. Covenant as i said has a ton of different things that they can do, ranging from radar jam ( thus anything guided wont work ) to cloaked ships ( funny enough the radar jammers are also cloaked ) XD

So, in essence, Torp > Other Covenant weapon used by other ships so in turn, Torps = Gigatons while normal weapons do not?

Anyway as i've said before up here ^ like all over the lesser ships are megaton their better ships are well honestly we don't know due to the lack of calcs.

Yea, we don't quite now how strong their normal weaponry is due to lack of easily measured feats in that regard.

honestly with ur discussion i feel halo is suffering the same way. The only consist thing ik is that their lesser ships battle at least a few hours with the UNSC, with heavier ships involved the battle rages for days or possibly weeks ( with ofc UNSC taking a lot of damage ). It also doesn't help when u got an AI that is so smart it can read forerunner tech than even some of the covies scientist in a matter of moments ( not just cortana but all AIs ). Poor covies they never get good stuff just stuff that is said to be good, but lied to due to MC and his gang! XD.

Lol you can always look at the inconsistency resounding MCs shields. They are all over the place. They are always 'just enough'.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: "So Capitals and Supercarriers are in the lower Gigatons with their torps and the normal vessels are megaton? Mmm, I could live with that." <-- yes look what their capitals did just for fun i mean seriously look at it, they just carved it like it was nothing seen from space. Also you see more ships actually getting ready to "glass the planet"

Loading Video...

Writing into the planet

Loading Video...

Writing what is actually going to say.

Now am i saying star wars or warhammer couldn't do this? No, im simply saying the covies ships are not as weak as people make them out to necessary be. Granted Im not saying u are doing this, but just the overall view. Now as i've said before they are able to ( the lesser ones ) die to rapid fire mac cannons that have been shot at them before. Also you can see in this video a Covenant Cruiser ( a small ship ) not only knows where the UNSC ship is going

Loading Video...

Even right after space and of course you can see what happened to their ship completely wrecked by a little cruiser. Granted UNSC are not known for their navy, but still even dropped out of slipspace basically and pillaged like a bunch of peasants.

Covenant's tactics are also well known as well especially formations and such.

Example Covenant cruiser shooting down half the missles from a far distance with ease and letting the rest hit them.Granted either way they could of been hit, but they didn't take the chance because they didn't know how powerful humanity might of been. Anyway heres the quote

The Heracles and Vostok launched salvos of missiles toward the craft. The enemy's lasers shot half before they reached the target. The balance of the missiles impacted, detonated into blossoms of fire. . . that quickly faded. The strange ship shimmered with a semitransparent silver coat-ing, which then vanished.

-Halo Fall of the Reach

Keyes explaining to the admiral about the covenant fleet.

The Admiral listened to his analysis, frowning.You've fought the Covenant, sir. You know how precisely they can maneuver their ships through the slipstream. I've seen a dozen alien craft appear in normal space, in perfect formation, not a kilometer apart."Yeah," the Admiral muttered. "I've seen that, too.

-Captain Keyes

-Halo Fall of Reach

Now am i gonna claim this ='s that the covies pwn, no but imo their still a major factor in this fight.

"The Keyes' plot shield? Yea, but there is a little difference, Trops and Mac rounds don't seem to travel as fast as Turbolasers meaning less dodging on the Star Wars side and more direct tanking." <-- how fast to their lasers travel? Trops travel half the light speed and have waay further range than from what i've seen. As i've said most of their fights are at least 4x that from the earth to the moon.

"Only good then in episode 2. Episode II was disappointment central." <-- Says attack of the clones only 10 mins of them attacking LOL XD

"Ah, so Torps = Gigaton and only their larger vessels have them." <-- torps are mid gigaton yes, and their mid ship of the lines, capitals, and super carriers carry them only. Cruisers, scout ships, light frigates, frigates dont. Keep in mind im only saying the brief names as i said the covenant shockly has a decent amount of ships for variety wise that are all used and not necessary outdated. I was explaining this to someone else alone they have one ship called the Destroyer ship which actually has 3 different versions within that one type of ship lol. Silly covies can't just simply do an overall upgrade. XD

"Ah, so you are counting on the fact that the covenant have a larger given fleet size the most of the Star Wars eras? (I know they could be useful here, I suggested them to Ares.)" <-- No what im suggesting is they could/can match the smaller Star war ships. While the bigger ones engage with the actual star wars ship of the line ones. Does that make sense?

"Don't make fun of the Space Ak-47s. They are both inaccurate and sensitive." <-- XD pucking spess k's XD

"So, in essence, Torp > Other Covenant weapon used by other ships so in turn, Torps = Gigatons while normal weapons do not?" <-- Correcto, Torps are superior to all covenant weapons besides their glassing weapon which we have no idea.

"Yea, we don't quite now how strong their normal weaponry is due to lack of easily measured feats in that regard." <-- well if the writers ever had the prophets finish watching the glassing it'd be nice! lol Otherwise we can only assume, and i'd rather assume the covies don't mess around no matter what.

Thats right Grunts im looking at you! XD

"Lol you can always look at the inconsistency resounding MCs shields. They are all over the place. They are always 'just enough'." <-- ikr? XD Although at least he struggles while others have a pucking cake walk with all that bs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Anyway from our discussion how would u write the battle out for this? just curious XD

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dedmanwalkin: Its not an OP weapon, it is the standard weapon of all Peak Federation vessels. You'd be completely removing them from the battle.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star wars in a difficult fight. Only factor here is the orks, the rest are basically non-factors.