Galactus with THE FORCE vs Dr. Doom with the POWER COSMICS

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Grand Ninja

Last time on Dragon Ball G, Dr. Doom stole the power of Galactus.

Galactus now loosing the Power Cosmics to Dr. Doom has no other choice but to turn the power of THE FORCE. Will the potential of THE FORCE be enough for Galactus to regain his Power Cosmic from Doom?

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Grand Ninja

This is THE FORCE from Star Wars btw...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shawnbaby

Power Cosmic > The Force.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Grand Ninja

I thought the FORCE is the potential energy of the Universe in Star Wars.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FMStyyx

doom wins even though hes a novice with such powers.. although i think Big G using the force might allow him to do things other force users couldnt.. idk

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Grand Ninja said:

That's pretty much the theory....however, as far as Force Users are concerned...I've never heard of one being on Galactus' level.
Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Grand Ninja said:

Its is,Qui Gon Jinn said it in episode 1 or something like that

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jayfournines

Big G without the power cosmic is just a tall dude with a funky hat...plus The Force is powered by midiclorians...he'll be just like any other force user that's just learning how to use it...I give this one to Doom

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FMStyyx

@Jayfournines said:

Big G without the power cosmic is just a tall dude with a funky hat...plus The Force is powered by midiclorians...he'll be just like any other force user that's just learning how to use it...I give this one to Doom

But isnt he a being of energy?? stripped of his cosmic power and granted the force so wouldnt he be like a force being??

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jayfournines

@FMStyyx: Y'know...I don't really know if Galactus is composed of pure power cosmic

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By FourthDeity

@Shawnbaby said:

Power Cosmic > The Force.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Grand Ninja

It think the FORCE is just the Star Wars version of the Power Cosmics.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Killemall

@FMStyyx said:

But isnt he a being of energy?? stripped of his cosmic power and granted the force so wouldnt he be like a force being??

Thats the precise problem, he is like the embodiment of power cosmic, and he's losing exactly that. Its like saying a ocean just got all the water stolen and now is forced to use coca-cola as replacement.

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#14  Edited By joshuagamer

The force, i believe, is more powerful in its entirety. It is the life essence of the universe. No one, even Yoda, Cade, or Luke, have come even close to being able to tap into the potential of the force. If one could, they would be effectivly immortal, could heal any wound they sustained, could affect virtually anything on a molecular scale with their telekinesis, could create life, could take life, etc. If Galactus was able to tap into this, he would obliterate Doom and if not, he'll perish.

Linkin_Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Linkin_Park

power cosmic

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemall said:

@FMStyyx said:

Thats the precise problem, he is like the embodiment of power cosmic, and he's losing exactly that. Its like saying a ocean just got all the water stolen and now is forced to use coca-cola as replacement.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Grand Ninja

@joshuagamer said:

The force, i believe, is more powerful in its entirety. It is the life essence of the universe. No one, even Yoda, Cade, or Luke, have come even close to being able to tap into the potential of the force. If one could, they would be effectivly immortal, could heal any wound they sustained, could affect virtually anything on a molecular scale with their telekinesis, could create life, could take life, etc. If Galactus was able to tap into this, he would obliterate Doom and if not, he'll perish.

Very nice post.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Trinity00

Give Galactus a midichorian level of infinite and he would still lose.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@joshuagamer said:

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shawnbaby

Can anyone give a single example of ANY force user being on Par with Galactus? Anyone at all? No? Didn't think so.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Grand Ninja

Well, Galactus IS using the FORCE in this battle. Does it compensate or not?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By ShootingNova

@Grand Ninja said:

Really? Galactus can't even manipulate the Force, so what's the point? He doesn't know how to is what I'm saying.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Grand Ninja

@ShootingNova said:

@Grand Ninja said:

Really? Galactus can't even manipulate the Force, so what's the point? He doesn't know how to is what I'm saying.

But can't we give him the benefit of the doubt. He's quite a smart guy afterall with all his knowledge of how the powers of the universe works. The only difference here is that it's another force of power of another Universe which acts similar to any other universe.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ShootingNova

@Grand Ninja said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Grand Ninja said:

But can't we give him the benefit of the doubt. He's quite a smart guy afterall with all his knowledge of how the powers of the universe works. The only difference here is that it's another force of power of another Universe which acts similar to any other universe.

The Force is FAR too mysterious. Jedi Consulars and scholars (and Sith scholars) have studied for ages, yet the Force is not yet fully known. Somebody with no prior knowledge, and with no formal training, will not know how to properly harness the Force.

Kreia stated that she once studied the mysteries of the Force, yet with each answer came another question. She said there was "always more questions/mysteries".

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Enosisik

So it's really just Galactus vs a really really tall Darth Vader since Vader was actually inspired by Dr.Doom lol. I'll take Galactus.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Nessy

Arguments on this site are based on facts and feats, not speculation to some hypothetical force power. There are no force power feats that come to anything close to power cosmic feats. end of.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShootingNova

@Enosisik: No.

@Nessy: Galactus can't properly harness the Force, more like a stumbling, bumbling Galactus vs Doctor Doom plus power cosmic.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx said:

doom wins even though hes a novice with such powers.. although i think Big G using the force might allow him to do things other force users couldnt.. idk

@joshuagamer said:

No. Without former knowledge of the Force, or even its existence, and proper training, Galactus can't even control the Force, nor harness it. Luke and Yoda haven't even fully understood the Force, there's no way Galactus will anyway.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Grand Ninja

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx said:

@joshuagamer said:

No. Without former knowledge of the Force, or even its existence, and proper training, Galactus can't even control the Force, nor harness it. Luke and Yoda haven't even fully understood the Force, there's no way Galactus will anyway.

But Galactus being as old as a universe and half should and does have a much higher understanding of ALL general power. I'm pretty sure he can still harness the FORCE just as he would the Power Cosmics. What is the Power Cosmics anyway? It's basically Universal physical power of the cosmics that he recycled from a previous universe, right? The FORCE is pretty much that of the same essence. The flow of ambient potential power of a universe (Star Wars universe)

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ShootingNova

@Grand Ninja: Except he can't. That's all. Nobody will ever truly know the Force.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Grand Ninja

@ShootingNova said:

@Grand Ninja: Except he can't. That's all. Nobody will ever truly know the Force.

Well if it's written to be that way. But, WHAT IF? right? If Yoda was as old as Galactus, I'm sure he would know how to utilize the FORCE much better than shooting lighting out of his hands. Prehaps creating his own Jedi heralds as Galactus did while he had the Power Cosmics.

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Enosisik

@Enosisik: No. @Nessy: Galactus can't properly harness the Force, more like a stumbling, bumbling Galactus vs Doctor Doom plus power cosmic. ...... I meant Doom, I had them backwards. I noticed the mistake but really didn't care enough to go back and correct it because I knew it would only be minutes before I was told how incorrect my opinion was. Don't know why you're assuming he couldn't use it since the thread starter never said it was new to him or that he hadn't been trained. I'd just assume that they are equally capable at each power they hold otherwise it wouldn't be much of a battle. I'm sure you are correct about 'the force' but my selection was based on the fact that I feel the cosmic power is just more rounded and a far better and more powerful weapon. Just had the wrong name 

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ShootingNova

@Grand Ninja said:

@ShootingNova said:

Well if it's written to be that way. But, WHAT IF? right? If Yoda was as old as Galactus, I'm sure he would know how to utilize the FORCE much better than shooting lighting out of his hands. Prehaps creating his own Jedi heralds as Galactus did while he had the Power Cosmics.

NO. Nobody will EVER know the Force. No matter how old. The fact that the Ones of Mortis have lived and harnessed the Force for about a million years and yet say it will never be known truly shows that it CANNOT be truly known. Nonetheless, without training Galactus will not know how to wield it.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Shawnbaby

It doesn't matter if Galactus has Complete and Utter Mastery over the Force or not...the fact of the matter is no Force user on record has ever held power even remotely comparable to Galactus.  Even the Silver Surfer...who has only a fraction of Galactus' Power is greater than any Force User I have ever heard about. Maybe someone who knows more about the Star Wars EU can confirm or dispute that claim.
Put quite simply The Force does not have the feats to suggest it's on the same playing field as The Power Cosmic.  

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ShootingNova

@Shawnbaby said:

It doesn't matter if Galactus has Complete and Utter Mastery over the Force or not...the fact of the matter is no Force user on record has ever held power even remotely comparable to Galactus. Even the Silver Surfer...who has only a fraction of Galactus' Power is greater than any Force User I have ever heard about. Maybe someone who knows more about the Star Wars EU can confirm or dispute that claim.Put quite simply The Force does not have the feats to suggest it's on the same playing field as The Power Cosmic.

Except he doesn't, which makes matters worse. Doom wins.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Shawnbaby
@ShootingNova said:

@Shawnbaby said:

It doesn't matter if Galactus has Complete and Utter Mastery over the Force or not...the fact of the matter is no Force user on record has ever held power even remotely comparable to Galactus. Even the Silver Surfer...who has only a fraction of Galactus' Power is greater than any Force User I have ever heard about. Maybe someone who knows more about the Star Wars EU can confirm or dispute that claim.Put quite simply The Force does not have the feats to suggest it's on the same playing field as The Power Cosmic.

I'm just saying, even if he were miraculously given Complete Mastery, it wouldn't matter anyway. The Force is not as Powerful as the Power Cosmic. 
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ShootingNova

@Shawnbaby said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Shawnbaby said:

I'm just saying, even if he were miraculously given Complete Mastery, it wouldn't matter anyway. The Force is not as Powerful as the Power Cosmic.

There will be no complete mastery of the Force, while it is possible for the Power Cosmic. Anyways, we agree that Doom takes this, correct?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By AtPhantom

This entire fight is nebulous. You can't just proclaim that Galactus has the force and ask if he can beat such and such. The source and nature of your power doesn't matter. How much of it you can wield does. And that's the one thing which this thread has failed to answer. How much force can Galactus use? Can he use as much as Obi-Wan? Or Anakin? Or a hundred Anakins? You cannot directly compare the force and power cosmic. It's like comparing coal power to nuclear power. It doesn't matter. The size of your power plant is all that's important.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Shawnbaby
@ShootingNova said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Shawnbaby said:

There will be no complete mastery of the Force, while it is possible for the Power Cosmic. Anyways, we agree that Doom takes this, correct?

We agree that Doom wins, yes.  But for me it's not because Galactus wouldn't have knowledge of the Force; it is because that The Force itself is no match for the Power Cosmic. Although I believe that unless stated otherwise in the OP... in general we assume when someone is given powers they don't have...they also gain  knowledge of how to use those powers. It really simplifies things when you don't have to argue over how skilled a person would be with a power.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ShootingNova

@Shawnbaby said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Shawnbaby said:

We agree that Doom wins, yes. But for me it's not because Galactus wouldn't have knowledge of the Force; it is because that The Force itself is no match for the Power Cosmic. Although I believe that unless stated otherwise in the OP... in general we assume when someone is given powers they don't have...they also gain knowledge of how to use those powers. It really simplifies things when you don't have to argue over how skilled a person would be with a power.

Well, we have a winner now.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Grand Ninja

@ShootingNova said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Shawnbaby said:

We agree that Doom wins, yes. But for me it's not because Galactus wouldn't have knowledge of the Force; it is because that The Force itself is no match for the Power Cosmic. Although I believe that unless stated otherwise in the OP... in general we assume when someone is given powers they don't have...they also gain knowledge of how to use those powers. It really simplifies things when you don't have to argue over how skilled a person would be with a power.

Not quite because if the Power Cosmics is greater than the FORCE (Entire universes potential energy) then how can someone as small as DOOM completely absorb Galactus control over the Power Cosmics?????

So by this argument, if Doom did the opposite and siphoned the Entire FORCE energy of the Star Wars universe, it would be no different because he would still beat Galactus even if Galactus had the Power Cosmics.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ShootingNova

@Grand Ninja: What are you talking about? We said Doom with the Power Cosmic wins over Galactus with the Force, I don't know what you're talking about.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Grand Ninja said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Not quite because if the Power Cosmics is greater than the FORCE (Entire universes potential energy) then how can someone as small as DOOM completely absorb Galactus control over the Power Cosmics?????

So by this argument, if Doom did the opposite and siphoned the Entire FORCE energy of the Star Wars universe, it would be no different because he would still beat Galactus even if Galactus had the Power Cosmics.

The Force has no real Feats that put it on par with the Power Cosmic....you can try and wriggle around that as much as you want...but it's not going to change that very simple fact. Either post some proof that the Force is as powerful as the Power Cosmic or let it go.
And what relevance does physical size have to do with anything?
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ShootingNova

@Shawnbaby said:

@Grand Ninja said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Shawnbaby said:

The Force has no real Feats that put it on par with the Power Cosmic....you can try and wriggle around that as much as you want...but it's not going to change that very simple fact. Either post some proof that the Force is as powerful as the Power Cosmic or let it go.And what relevance does physical size have to do with anything?

LOL. Nothing. The Force has created Wormholes that rip through space and time, teleported people to other places, absorbed energy, revived the dead, created life, made things go at light speed etc. Those were mainly used by others, the FULL POWER OF THE FORCE is not yet seen. But I doubt that from what we know of the Force, it can match the Power Cosmic.