#1 Posted by Spartan101 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in a neutral universe,both are at full power,anything go's,who takes it?

=,,,,,,,,,,,,vs,,,,,,,,,,,,

#2 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

doesnt matter who wields the infinity gaunlet it supposedly gives infinite power but i know for a fact that lucifer>infinity gaunlet

#3 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer should win.

#4 Posted by wolfmaster77 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer

#5 Posted by Hyperlight (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: i agree. Galactus the only thing that would change if Galactus had the IF is that he would have a perpetual energy source and wouldnt need to feed. He is already one the more powerful cosmic entities in marvel.

Lucifer was directly created by Yahweh, which is the supreme being of DC/Vertigo. When it comes to people like these authority equals power. Lucy wins

#6 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer tricks him into giving it to him.

#7 Posted by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer.

#8 Posted by dondave (33445 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer

#9 Posted by GhostRider2 (3234 posts) - - Show Bio

Morningstar.

#10 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

doesnt matter who wields the infinity gaunlet it supposedly gives infinite power but i know for a fact that lucifer>infinity gaunlet

Love to see an explanation of the later part.

While Lucifer does have better feat than anyone has performed with IG, i certainly dont see how one can know it as a "fact" given unless driven by plot a wielder of IG , from 616, is yet to be defeated by anyone and we have on-panel proof that IG at his best has shown to operate above universal level, including a last fleeting feat that actually puts it firmly at multiversal level because it re-created 2 multiverse in marvel, prime multiverse and ultraforce-verse.

#11 Posted by I_am_Warlock (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Firstly that picture of infinity gauntlet reminds me of a fellow KMC member.

Secondly, we know little to nothing if there are actually limitations to the power of infinity beings/ gauntlet. Not sure there is any real evidence to support who would win.

Feat vs Feat , at best, Infinity Gauntlet/ Being have shown to operate on more than one multiverse at one time, even in a weakened condition, which is more impressive that multiversal warp created by Lucifer.

I am closer to saying stalemate, and Galactus and his power level is inconsequential here.