Galactus with heralds vs Asgard

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- Galactus is at 75% of power, heralds Silver Surfer, Terrax, Nova, Morg, Stardust, Firelord

- Asgard has every Asgardian that ever existed, including Odin,Thor, Loki, Hela, Bor etc

- All Asgardians are in warrior's madness, Galactus also has 1000 robot punishers

- All Asgardians are wearing Destroyer Armor

- Both Odin and Thor have OdinForce, morals off, battle is in Asgard, who wins and why?

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By stonerthps

Galactus solos? I'm not sure I'll let someone more knowledgeable speak.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bigcimmerian

@stonerthps said:

Galactus solos? I'm not sure I'll let someone more knowledgeable speak.

How he could solo?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

Galactus and his heralds take this. The most powerful Asgardian, Odin, has knocked himself out to break Galactus' helmet. Odin had to slip back into the Odinsleep to recover, Galactus recovered in a few moments and his helmet reformed. Then he said the Asgardians tired him.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bigcimmerian

@ShootingNova said:

Galactus and his heralds take this. The most powerful Asgardian, Odin, has knocked himself out to break Galactus' helmet. Odin had to slip back into the Odinsleep to recover, Galactus recovered in a few moments and his helmet reformed. Then he said the Asgardians tired him.

Odin also recovered after several minutes, it was double KO, Galactus just recovered faster, and here every Asgardian has destroyer armor and is in warrior madness, they also have advantage of battle taking place in their home.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By stonerthps
@BigCimmerian said:

@ShootingNova said:

Odin also recovered after several minutes, it was double KO, Galactus just recovered faster, and here every Asgardian has destroyer armor and is in warrior madness, they also have advantage of battle taking place in their home.

Galacatus was also not at 100% for that fight. He's never been at 100% ever. I still see Galactus soloing
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

@BigCimmerian said:

@ShootingNova said:

TBH, ALL THE ASGARDIANS in the Destoryer Armor is beyond ridiculous. 1000 punishers won't kill anybody save for the Einherjars.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShootingNova

@stonerthps said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@ShootingNova said:

Galacatus was also not at 100% for that fight. He's never been at 100% ever. I still see Galactus soloing

The OP should really be edited...

Avatar image for howterribleisthat
HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HowTerribleIsThat

This fight ultimately comes down to Odin vs Galactus, and I don't see how Odin could beat Galactus.

Avatar image for royale_with_cheese
royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@BigCimmerian said:

@stonerthps said:

Galactus solos? I'm not sure I'll let someone more knowledgeable speak.

How he could solo?

• A starving Galactus during Annhilation destroyed 3 star systems upon venting his rage.
  • More recently, Big G fed on 4 worlds to do battle with the celestials (whom individually, IIRC give Odin a hard time). He bested a few.
  • The Destroyer Armors are dependent on how strong the Asgardians are themselves.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShootingNova

@royale_with_cheese: He also annihilated an entire fleet with a sweep of his hand, and he was starving quite dearly then.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bigcimmerian

Ok Galactus is now at 75% of power

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShootingNova

@BigCimmerian: WTF? I meant that not all the Asgardians in the Destroyer Armor. It's not even possible.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By stonerthps
@BigCimmerian said:

Galactus still stomps. After a few yummy asgardian treats he'll be close to 100% and he'll still be soloing.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Killemall

@stonerthps said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Galactus still stomps. After a few yummy asgardian treats he'll be close to 100% and he'll still be soloing.

Be it 100% or 75% Galactus is still above Celestials and we know what a single celestial did to Asgard. Totally with this :)

Remi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Remi

Galactus solos & stomps.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashro44

Bs aside galactus should solo

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bo88gdan

Galactus and Heralds

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By The_Thunderer

Thor With OF will cause trouble, But Galactus suffers from lots of PIS, he really should be soloing this one, although in a comic he wouldn't.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BringnIt

Galactus beat one Celestial, not a few. But Galactus is still probably too much, although the heralds are severely outclassed.

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gritterr

This is a Galactus Solo. Asgardians need Rune King Thor to have a shot. Give them Surtur and the Serpent too

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By HolySerpent

What did the celestial do to asgard?

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Nessy

Many believe that some of the celestials are above Galactus (not at 100%) anyway.

mtrakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mtrakos

@BringnIt said:

Galactus beat one Celestial, not a few. But Galactus is still probably too much, although the heralds are severely outclassed.

^fo sho^

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist
@The_Thunderer said:

Thor With OF will cause trouble, But Galactus suffers from lots of PIS, he really should be soloing this one, although in a comic he wouldn't.

I think at 75% he would solo still 

There is one chance of Asgard having a chance... Mephisto Stalemated Galactus in his own realm before Big G started feeding on it. So if you put Galactus in Hela's Hel she should Stalemate him and with Odins OF to keep Big G from feeding on her realm, then the advantage should be theres.  

Thats the only way I can see.  

Also if this is all Asgardians then you added in the Serphant from Fear Itself and Bor Odins Daddy. I pit the Worthy against all of the Heralds anyday. Add in Thor, Echantress, Kurse, Ulik, Laufey, Surtur Valkery, Loki, with the Rest of Asgardians in Destoyer Armour then this is a Stomp for Asgard.  

I seen Galactus need saving from Space Fleets from Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill. 

No you have Hela in Hel Stalemating Galactus, Odin with OF, Bor, and the Serphant that alone could end Big G at 75%. 

All the rest quickly kill the Heralds (as they would) and then add there power to beating Big G. If Beta Ray Bill can crack Big Gs armour then the Combine might of 1000 Destroyer Armours and those Big 4 surly beat Big G. 

Galactus been brought lower by single guys. Add in all this hes done for. IF he is sent to Hela Realm where his power is Matched.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By nefarious

Galactus and his Heralds win.