Galactus vs..... Zeus (WTF)

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

omega_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By omega_prime

So I was reading a battle thread and came across with some scans where Galactus gets punched in the face by Zeus and then he eye blasts him without any good result. I haven’t read that comic, but when I last checked (some time ago to be honest)  galactus was in a whole other level of power from Zeus, was he depowered or WTF is going on. Galactus is one of my favorite comic book characters and it really bothers me to see him being punched by SOB Zeus. So I just want to know your thoughts on this, if you have any.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By tron_bonne

That's in Chaos Wars. Zeus is as powerful as Odin so, it's not surprise that Galactus gets punched in the face by a Sky Father.

omega_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By omega_prime

Yeah but still, isn’t galactus supposed to be far above any Sky Father, well at least that’s the way I thought it was

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tron_bonne
@omega_prime said:

Yeah but still, isn’t galactus supposed to be far above any Sky Father, well at least that’s the way I thought it was

Depends. I personally think a mediocre Galactus is in par to a Skyfather, but a fully fed Galactus is above a Skyfather. Normally, Skyfathers grow as large as Galactus when fighting him. Something that Odin loves to do. But during that fight with Zeus, he stayed tiny. I think he did that so he could have an advantage with dodging galactus' attacks better.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Boobster
@omega_prime said:

Sky fathers are nothing to Galan. And that was Mikaboshi in Zeus body, if I recall correctly.
The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Dude.

That was during Chaos War, and Zeus was a thrall by the Chaos King, Amatsu Mikaboshi, and empowered by him, thus able to easily deal with Galactus.  Otherwise?

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By war of light_2814

On a note:Galactus even surprise that his eye beam can't KO Zeus indicate what would happen under normal circumstance.

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Boobster
@war of light_2814 said:
On a note:Galactus even surprise that his eye beam can't KO Zeus indicate what would happen under normal circumstance.
This is what would happen
No Caption Provided
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By monarch2016

galactus is a now just a weakling that would have big problems with thor

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Boobster
@baron2011 said:
galactus is a now just a weakling that would have big problems with thor
Right, because Thor can't even beat Surfer now....
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kadeem
@Boobster said:
@war of light_2814 said:
This is what would happen
No Caption Provided
Which god was Big G frying in this panel?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By daak1212
@tron_bonne said:
@omega_prime said:

Depends. I personally think a mediocre Galactus is in par to a Skyfather, but a fully fed Galactus is above a Skyfather. Normally, Skyfathers grow as large as Galactus when fighting him. Something that Odin loves to do. But during that fight with Zeus, he stayed tiny. I think he did that so he could have an advantage with dodging galactus' attacks better.
On the verge of death Galactus was able to take out multiple solar systems.  I think your giving a lil to much le-way way with Zeus.  Besides Chaos War's story and continuity was terrible
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kadeem: hercules who after galan recreated him 
he tried to defeat galan by getting him drunk lol
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By PowerHerc

I liked the visual. It was suprising and cool.

higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PowerHerc
it was definitely stunning
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tron_bonne
@daak1212 said:
@tron_bonne said:
@omega_prime said:

On the verge of death Galactus was able to take out multiple solar systems.  I think your giving a lil to much le-way way with Zeus.  Besides Chaos War's story and continuity was terrible

There are probably hundreds of millions of Solar Systems in One galaxy. Which Odin at his very best could destroy. All I'm saying is that a full powered Odin can fairly fight a mediocre Galactus. However, Odin will not stand a chance against a half power to full powered Galactus.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@omega_prime
That was Chaos King in Zeus's body. He latered casts down a lightning and took down Galactus.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tron_bonne said:
@omega_prime said:

@tron_bonne said:
That's in Chaos Wars. Zeus is as powerful as Odin so, it's not surprise that Galactus gets punched in the face by a Sky Father.

Zeus had the Chaos king inside him during that fight and was amped far beyond his normal levels, shortly afterwords Mikaboshi bursted out of Zeus as if he was wearing him as a meat suit. Again, just as most of your post's seem to do your post showed that you have not read the comic or you are purposly misleading people here on the vine.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tron_bonne
@CapitolPunishment said:
@tron_bonne said:
@omega_prime said:

@tron_bonne said:
 Zeus had the Chaos king inside him during that fight and was amped far beyond his normal levels, shortly afterwords Mikaboshi bursted out of Zeus as if he was wearing him as a meat suit. Again, just as most of your post's seem to do your post showed that you have not read the comic or you are purposly misleading people here on the vine.
Mikaboshi doesn't have to be inside Zeus to punch Galactus in the face. Mikaboshi was hit in the face by Thor so what difference does it make for a regular Zeus to not do the same to Galactus. I even have proof that Galactus can not sustain these damages to physical blows. I can post a scan where Thing threw Galactus' prob right at Galactus' face and Galactus fell down with some minor damage, but damage nonetheless.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tron_bonne

I am still searching for the Thing throwing one of Galactus' probes at his face, but at least this will convince you that I am not lying.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Boobster said:
@omega_prime said:

Sky fathers are nothing to Galan. And that was Mikaboshi in Zeus body, if I recall correctly.
Exactly.
@tron_bonne said:
@CapitolPunishment said:
@tron_bonne said:
@omega_prime said:

@tron_bonne said:
Mikaboshi doesn't have to be inside Zeus to punch Galactus in the face. Mikaboshi was hit in the face by Thor so what difference does it make for a regular Zeus to not do the same to Galactus. I even have proof that Galactus can not sustain these damages to physical blows. I can post a scan where Thing threw Galactus' prob right at Galactus' face and Galactus fell down with some minor damage, but damage nonetheless.
Mikaboshi was Zeus or in Zeus there. He didn't want to suprise Galactus, but Hercules. They both were probably already above Galactus. When Herc have seen his father, he showed him a path that leads to other pantheons. Later Mikaboshi absorbed almost 98% of Multiverse, was BFR'd and Herc recreated all damage done by Chaos King.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tron_bonne
@czarny_samael said:
@Boobster said:
@omega_prime said:

Exactly.
@tron_bonne said:
@CapitolPunishment said:
@tron_bonne said:
@omega_prime said:

@tron_bonne said:
Mikaboshi was Zeus or in Zeus there. He didn't want to suprise Galactus, but Hercules. They both were probably already above Galactus. When Herc have seen his father, he showed him a path that leads to other pantheons. Later Mikaboshi absorbed almost 98% of Multiverse, was BFR'd and Herc recreated all damage done by Chaos King.
I know this. All I'm saying is that it isn't a surprise that Galactus gets punched in the face.The Avengers and the F4 have fought Galactus on multiple occasions waaaay prior to the Chaos Wars and Thing and Hercules has punched Galactus before hurting him.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By tron_bonne
@czarny_samael: And this Captial Punishment person is accusing me of misleading the people on CV when I am merely telling the truth? Who is this person to forcefully lay down his opinion over the facts? That's all I'm saying. I am just defending my knowledge which point to the facts. 
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By MrDirector786
@tron_bonne said:
I am still searching for the Thing throwing one of Galactus' probes at his face, but at least this will convince you that I am not lying.

Was Galactus actually hurt by that? It's also possible that it was bad writing. I've heard lots of people have hurt Galactus who shouldn't be able to.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By tron_bonne
@MrDirector786 said:
@tron_bonne said:

Was Galactus actually hurt by that? It's also possible that it was bad writing. I've heard lots of people have hurt Galactus who shouldn't be able to.
When it comes to writers that are managed by Stan Lee, I find it hardly the fault of bad writing because back then, Stan was the Editor in Chief. He has to proof these before they go published. Galactus is just a cosmic entity that has the ability to control a huge portion of the cosmic depending on his appetite. He is basically just like another Stranger which powers fluctuates every now and then. Even if Galactus was at full power, just like any other physical power, it can stress and get tired.  I am still looking for the scan where Galactus gets hit by Thing, but for now, I will post this scan where Galactus is shielding himself from Thing's attack. 

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Boobster
@tron_bonne said:
@MrDirector786 said:
@tron_bonne said:

When it comes to writers that are managed by Stan Lee, I find it hardly the fault of bad writing because back then, Stan was the Editor in Chief. He has to proof these before they go published. Galactus is just a cosmic entity that has the ability to control a huge portion of the cosmic depending on his appetite. He is basically just like another Stranger which powers fluctuates every now and then. Even if Galactus was at full power, just like any other physical power, it can stress and get tired.  I am still looking for the scan where Galactus gets hit by Thing, but for now, I will post this scan where Galactus is shielding himself from Thing's attack. 

Saying that Galactus is just a cosmic Entity is an ignorance beyond comprehension. He was said to be the brother of Death and Eternity, his Ultimate Nullifier, which is the part of himself, can destroy everything in the universe, and even more, it can re-create the entire Multiverse. Doctor Doom managed to steal the power of Pre-Retcon Beyonder only with Galactus technology.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By pooty
@tron_bonne: True anyone can hit Galactus. He rarely defends his self from physical attack.  For one he thinks most beings are beneath his notice and second he knows he can take it. They may get the first hit but guess who usually gets the last hit?
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster
you are a liar, i am on your side but doom used claw the sound man to steal galactus's power as well as the freakin beyonder 

@tron_bonne
as for you i want to strangle you so hard you think that a pathetic skyfather can hurt galan thats ignorance 

wasnt it written by jack kirby that three yes three were BITCHES to just one celestial they unleashed a galaxy busting attack and it did not even faze him at all and the celestials were so afraid of ego while galan who was nearly starving beat him
also galan busted a universe which is composed of like 100 billion galaxies if your gonna say skydicks are galaxy busters
granted galactus is written like a jobber and always hungry but the way he is represented as the most feared entity in the universe and with destructive abilities beyond comprehension but the writers rarely got this way cause if galactus busted everything in his way it will be hard
also galactus appears in every cosmic event so he has to be toned down unlike guys like the beyonder who appear to very powerful in a few issues and disappears also the same with hom wanda and 616 mjj  so if galan appears more rarely he'll be more powerful as he should be.
as for the chaos war it kinda messed everything up and wrote galactus as a door mat just because he was and always will be a benchmark for how high the threat is like dc's spectre the classic one was waaaay beyond but now he has to get stomped in every possible DC event
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Boobster
@higher_evolutionary: I'm not a liar, he used Klaw to steal the energies of Galactus Warship, and only then he stole Beyonder's power.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster
didnt i just say exactly what you said right now lol
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

ZEUS WAS AMPED.GALACTUS HAD BEEN DEPRIVED OF HIS MEAL

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Boobster
@higher_evolutionary said:
@Boobster:  didnt i just say exactly what you said right now lol
No.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster said:
@Boobster:  didnt i just say exactly what you said right now lol
No.
doom used claw the sound man to steal galactus's power as well as the freakin beyonder 
yes in a different way now drop it lol
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Boobster
you are a liar, i am on your side but doom used claw the sound man to steal galactus's power as well as the freakin beyonder 

@tron_bonne:  as for you i want to strangle you so hard you think that a pathetic skyfather can hurt galan thats ignorance   wasnt it written by jack kirby that three yes three were BITCHES to just one celestial they unleashed a galaxy busting attack and it did not even faze him at all and the celestials were so afraid of ego while galan who was nearly starving beat him also galan busted a universe which is composed of like 100 billion galaxies if your gonna say skydicks are galaxy busters granted galactus is written like a jobber and always hungry but the way he is represented as the most feared entity in the universe and with destructive abilities beyond comprehension but the writers rarely got this way cause if galactus busted everything in his way it will be hard also galactus appears in every cosmic event so he has to be toned down unlike guys like the beyonder who appear to very powerful in a few issues and disappears also the same with hom wanda and 616 mjj  so if galan appears more rarely he'll be more powerful as he should be. as for the chaos war it kinda messed everything up and wrote galactus as a door mat just because he was and always will be a benchmark for how high the threat is like dc's spectre the classic one was waaaay beyond but now he has to get stomped in every possible DC event
Why are you so F#cking rude?Get out.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MarvelJackAss433

how was i rude i was jk about the strangling thing

and its actually funny that coming from a guy who calls himself 
MARVELJACKASS
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@higher_evolutionary: *Sends up a Flag*
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MarvelJackAss433
what have i done to you lol

and i did not insult you or tronn bon
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Boobster
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@Boobster

@tron_bonne:  as for you i want to strangle you so hard you think that a pathetic skyfather can hurt galan thats ignorance   wasnt it written by jack kirby that three yes three were BITCHES to just one celestial they unleashed a galaxy busting attack and it did not even faze him at all and the celestials were so afraid of ego while galan who was nearly starving beat him also galan busted a universe which is composed of like 100 billion galaxies if your gonna say skydicks are galaxy busters granted galactus is written like a jobber and always hungry but the way he is represented as the most feared entity in the universe and with destructive abilities beyond comprehension but the writers rarely got this way cause if galactus busted everything in his way it will be hard also galactus appears in every cosmic event so he has to be toned down unlike guys like the beyonder who appear to very powerful in a few issues and disappears also the same with hom wanda and 616 mjj  so if galan appears more rarely he'll be more powerful as he should be. as for the chaos war it kinda messed everything up and wrote galactus as a door mat just because he was and always will be a benchmark for how high the threat is like dc's spectre the classic one was waaaay beyond but now he has to get stomped in every possible DC event
Why are you so F#cking rude?Get out.
He may be rude, but what he is saying actually makes sense.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@higher_evolutionary
You've displayed multiple cases of fanboyism.I would suggest a vacation away from this forum,I heard the RPG forum is looking good this time of year.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MarvelJackAss433
and your not being rude tell me when i showed fanboyism well like fanboys here dominate the forums i also was never biased on anything

if you wanna tell me to get a break tell every fanboy to take one so should you
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@higher_evolutionary: It seems your fanboyism has evolved into a case of quiet anger.You might need some rest,I would suggest staying away from Automobiles,deep waters,or any threads involving Hulk,Superman,Thor,Green Lantern ect.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@higher_evolutionary: It seems your fanboyism has evolved into a case of quiet anger.You might need some rest,I would suggest staying away from Automobiles,deep waters,or any threads involving Hulk,Superman,Thor,Green Lantern ect.
you are soo funny i forgot to laugh

and still what makes me a fanboy correct my posts make a useful debate instead of spammin the forums with your jokes
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@higher_evolutionary: you seem to be becoming delusional.I suggest you find a friend or family member to take you to the hospital or you risk injuring yourself.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@higher_evolutionary: you seem to be becoming delusional.I suggest you find a friend or family member to take you to the hospital or you risk injuring yourself.
now thats just plain trolling 

and i am not going to go there
omega_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By omega_prime

Guys don’t take this shit so serious, this   site is supposed to be for being non productive every now and then and have a good time, if you have any personal issues take them to oprah or dr phil

higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_prime said:

Guys don’t take this shit so serious, this   site is supposed to be for being non productive every now and then and have a good time, if you have any personal issues take them to oprah or dr phil

my friend i have nothing against him i may sound serious cause well english is not my first language so i have pretty hard time showing my thoughts 
and sorry for pointlessly flaming in  your thread
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@higher_evolutionary
You seem to have experienced memory loss.I will ask you a few questions,you simply answer them to the best of your ability.
What is the definition of the word "Trolling"?
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MarvelJackAss433 said:
thats trolling

and now can we respect each others and drop this childesh fights
i am prepared to shake hands
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@higher_evolutionary: Ahh,it's worse than I expected.Not only are you positive for memory loss,you are also experiencing the delusions more rapidly.You seem to believe you have been fighting with me,when nothing of the sort has happened.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@higher_evolutionary: Ahh,it's worse than I expected.Not only are you positive for memory loss,you are also experiencing the delusions more rapidly.You seem to believe you have been fighting with me,when nothing of the sort has happened.
i tried leveling with you but your trying so hard to be a jerk now drop this stupidity if anyone here is delusional its you
and how no fights ahem..heated argument.. hmm
lets look at it from the beginning 
you told me to leave
i asked you how was i impolite and joked on your username
you flagged me..  mmmm no tension here?
i asked you why you did it
you reply like some stupid psychiatrist advising his patient... do you consider this funny 
then you joke about me acting out like dr phil
i tell you to drop it 
you insult me
well i have a good difintion of trolling

Trolls are irrational beings that live out the concept of logic, you cant reason with them, negotiate with them, threaten them they just want to watch the forums burn

thats pretty much you you like to continue a stupid argument and waste my time and yours  

now again with no insults drop it i am not the guy who loves getting into pointless arguments

just out of curiosity how old are you
what do you do for a job college???