#1 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus and Unicron are at their utmost peak condition...

Round 1. Planet eating contest...

Round 2. All out war, no morals, bloodlusted, no BFR or Incapacitation, only way to win is KO or Death....

#3 Posted by Cbookman123 (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Unicron

Round 2: Unicron

i believe Unicron is alot bigger and stronger regadless if Galactice is near Peak condition and you cant kill unicron unless you have the Matrix which only the primes have.

So Unicron wins

#4 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Unicron's true form demolishes round 2. Galactus wins round one.

#5 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_: Did any of those threads have the rules I stated ????

#6 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY said:

@_slim_: Did any of those threads have the rules I stated ????

Will any of the discussion that will take place here, be any different from what took place in those threads?

#7 Posted by ImTheAmazingSpiderman (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Unicron.

#8 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_: Seeing as non of those threads discussed, a Planet eating Contest yes....

#9 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY said:

@_slim_: Seeing as non of those threads discussed, a Planet eating Contest yes....

I know. But I still see no point. *shrugs*

#11 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobiwankenobi: @ALMIGHTY said:

@_slim_: Did any of those threads have the rules I stated ????

#12 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Unicron

#13 Posted by PowerHerc (83401 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus has a meal high in iron.

#14 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Dead-Horse thread:

Galactus has Unicron beat in everything really in terms of actual showings. Even size if so required.

To put it bluntly, Galactus would make a better Unicron than Unicron.

#15 Posted by MisterWhisper (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

At first I was thinking that maybe Unicron in the comic was WAY more powerful than in the show/movie. Now I just assume people do not know what they are talking about.

#16 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper said:

At first I was thinking that maybe Unicron in the comic was WAY more powerful than in the show/movie. Now I just assume people do not know what they are talking about.

Considering I'm a veteran of these threads, feel free to enlighten me on how I'm wrong.

For example the fight against Unicron vs Primus in their astral forms - shakes an infant universe. Galactus fighting Mephisto in an entirely different dimension was nearly destroying the cosmos. A more recent showing, Oblivion is literally getting it on as Galactus once again fighting, this time two powerful beings, nearly destroying the Universe.

Tech wise? Galactus has something Reed Richards can hold and shoot - that can destroy the Multiverse and remake it under the same breath. For Unicron the same effort took him a fairly long period of time and he completely failed at accomplishing that goal.

So how is Unicron superior against the clearly more powerful / tech savy abstract?

#17 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

In most cases, rules determine the outcome of the fight, which is why there are multiples of thread containing the same characters that have been pitted against each other previously. That doesn't indicate the battle has already happened and someone is copying it. As you might tell, I'm very analytical about things, so I had to add my two scents in to this little baffling about "it's be done before," or the posting of those other battles. It's stupid when people do that, simply proving that they didn't read the rules. Perhaps there should be a new rule added to the regulations of ComicVine Battle Threads to actually have the fans READ the conditions more thoroughly.
 
Aaaaaaanyway.... Galactus wins the 1st round, but perhaps he has found his superior in the 2nd.

#18 Posted by MisterWhisper (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: Well for one I did not reply to you, and also I did not disagree with you in the first place. Galactus walks all over Unicron and would barely even notice him.

#19 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper said:

@isaac_clarke: Well for one I did not reply to you, and also I did not disagree with you in the first place. Galactus walks all over Unicron and would barely even notice him.

Well at least this provides clarification on your stance.

@TheSuperHuman said:

In most cases, rules determine the outcome of the fight, which is why there are multiples of thread containing the same characters that have been pitted against each other previously. That doesn't indicate the battle has already happened and someone is copying it. As you might tell, I'm very analytical about things, so I had to add my two scents in to this little baffling about "it's be done before," or the posting of those other battles. It's stupid when people do that, simply proving that they didn't read the rules. Perhaps there should be a new rule added to the regulations of ComicVine Battle Threads to actually have the fans READ the conditions more thoroughly. Aaaaaaanyway.... Galactus wins the 1st round, but perhaps he has found his superior in the 2nd.

Doubt it.

#20 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: It was clear to me what he said.

#21 Posted by Goku12345 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Unicron/Unicron Trilogy Unicron Wins both rounds easily but the weak as hell G1 Movie Unicron loses horribly

#22 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#23 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Unicron 22% of known universes......

Comic Unicrons are the most Powerful beings all time.... Primus and the Matrix is the only ones that can stop him....

#24 Edited by SirNickTheEpic (590 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus, unicron has nothing on the power cosmic

#25 Posted by Nuffs (709 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Unicron/Unicron Trilogy Unicron Wins both rounds easily but the weak as hell G1 Movie Unicron loses horribly

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins both rounds easily. Better Feats and makes Heralds.

#27 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty:

Big G stomps and then eats Unicron

#28 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (5241 posts) - - Show Bio

Big G.

#29 Posted by Nuffs (709 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Posted by dondave (36665 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#31 Edited by alternative_backup (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Unicron.