#1 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

I never thought of posting a forum of myslef battling someone else but I wanted to know what you would think of this battle. My bet is on myself.

#2 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

well mate judging from your bio, i dont see ya losing

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow Dude... are you really stronger than Galactus ?
#4 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Wow Dude... are you really stronger than Galactus ?
"

Well yeah, my bio says it all. Im just slightly stronger than the Living Tribunal.
#5 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow... This is really unfair.

Taken from Theracles's bio:

SuperPowers:
  • His power is beyond omnipotent, he possesses the power of the entire Omniverse.
My Weaknesses:
  • None
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Well yeah, my bio says it all. Im just slightly stronger than the Living Tribunal."
Hmm... well if you are that powerful. Why make a thread against someone you know you can beat easily ? Why not fight the LT or Man Of Miracles ?
#7 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#8 Edited by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Well... This is really unfair.

SuperPowers:
  • His power is beyond omnipotent, he possesses the power of the entire Omniverse.
My Weaknesses:
  • None
"

I didn't write any of my weaknesses but I have one, if I waste my energy for a period of time long enough I would need to charge up my energy, thats when I am vulnerable, but the attacks that could hurt me in that state is a blast from someone like Galactus, someone below him wouldn't have any effect on me, but to charge up I take like 5 minutes. I am not technically beyond omnipotent, I wrote that as a way of saying I am omnipotent but I can increase my power infinitely. But to waste all my energy to charge up, I have to fight for a really long time and judging by my bio, it would take someone really powerful to handle me for that long. But once I transform to my second form, I don't waste energy and I do not have any weaknesses.
#9 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"
caption
"

He can't beat me, I am slightly stronger than the Living Tribunal and I doubt the Beyoder being able to beat LT.
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"
caption
"

He can't beat me, I am slightly stronger than the Living Tribunal and I doubt the Beyoder being able to beat LT."
Classic Beyonder did have power beyond the Living Tribunal
#11 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Well yeah, my bio says it all. Im just slightly stronger than the Living Tribunal."
Hmm... well if you are that powerful. Why make a thread against someone you know you can beat easily ? Why not fight the LT or Man Of Miracles ? "

Because I wanted to see how people would react if I made a thread on Galactus vs myslef. Only after we determine a winner I would start a new thread.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Hmm... well if you are that powerful. Why make a thread against someone you know you can beat easily ? Why not fight the LT or Man Of Miracles ? "

Because I wanted to see how people would react if I made a thread on Galactus vs myslef. Only after we determine a winner I would start a new thread."
Oh I See... Very Good Sir
#13 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Because I wanted to see how people would react if I made a thread on Galactus vs myslef. Only after we determine a winner I would start a new thread."
Oh I See... Very Good Sir"

Classic Beyonder had the power beyond LT? That is a lot of power, when I am in my first form I am slightly stronger than LT but once I transform I reach another level but maybe my second form is on par with Classic Beyonder.
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Classic Beyonder had the power beyond LT? That is a lot of power, when I am in my first form I am slightly stronger than LT but once I transform I reach another level but maybe my second form is on par with Classic Beyonder."
Oh I See... well dude if you have this much power. There really isnt much competition for you then to compete against
#15 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Classic Beyonder had the power beyond LT? That is a lot of power, when I am in my first form I am slightly stronger than LT but once I transform I reach another level but maybe my second form is on par with Classic Beyonder."
Oh I See... well dude if you have this much power. There really isnt much competition for you then to compete against"
One-Above-All could maybe beat me.
#16 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Oh I See... well dude if you have this much power. There really isnt much competition for you then to compete against"
One-Above-All could maybe beat me."
Yeah. But you are so high up the totem pole in terms of power scale... you have very few people who can compete with you... so there isnt much you can do that would actually draw challenge to you... or give you something to do that would actually be adventurous since you are capable of defeating 99 percent of all beings within the entire Omniverse... so what can you do that would really be fun to you... if you are totally Omnipotent and can kill people with the snap of your fingers ?
#17 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

One-Above-All could maybe beat me."
Yeah. But you are so high up the totem pole in terms of power scale... you have very few people who can compete with you... so there isnt much you can do that would actually draw challenge to you... or give you something to do that would actually be adventurous since you are capable of defeating 99 percent of all beings within the entire Omniverse... so what can you do that would really be fun to you... if you are totally Omnipotent and can kill people with the snap of your fingers ? "
One-Above-All can do that too, but I would never erase someone from reality unless I need to, like if I am battling One-Above-All to determine the most powerful, I wouldn't try to erase from reality, I would fight him until somoene yields.
#18 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmmm...interesting
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#20 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

ummmmmmmmm

shrugs

#21 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Well I guess Theracles is the Living Tribunal of The Vine...

lol
#22 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Wow... This is really unfair.

SuperPowers:
My Weaknesses:
  • None
"
Pathetic and lame as all hell.  You call that a Bio?  I can only assume you are about 6, because that has no originality to it what so ever and makes for a pathetic character story.
#23 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"One-Above-All said:

SuperPowers:
My Weaknesses:
  • None
"
Pathetic and lame as all hell.  You call that a Bio?  I can only assume you are about 6, because that has no originality to it what so ever and makes for a pathetic character story."
lol, yea, why ever make one if you can't be beaten? 
#24 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
watch out for him theracles, he can even hurt you.
#25 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"
caption
"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Saint Of Killers is a beast indeed
#26 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"
caption
"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Saint Of Killers is a beast indeed"

Yeah, this guy could probably beat me or be on par with me.
#27 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Tevnoba said:
"One-Above-All said:

SuperPowers:
My Weaknesses:
  • None
"
Pathetic and lame as all hell.  You call that a Bio?  I can only assume you are about 6, because that has no originality to it what so ever and makes for a pathetic character story."
You should read my character story, Theracles wasn't always that powerful, he was a Hulk-level guy then I decided to makee him much higher, and dude I am sixteen. And I have already stated some of my weaknesses above, red them if you want to."
What you are saying is that you have "grown" to be equal to TOAA or Thanos with the HOTU - give it up.  If you want a character to be that powerful he should be TOAA of his own actuality don't try to screw up the Marvel Actuality with this.
#28 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Theracles said:
"Tevnoba said:
"One-Above-All said:

SuperPowers:
My Weaknesses:
  • None
"
You should read my character story, Theracles wasn't always that powerful, he was a Hulk-level guy then I decided to makee him much higher, and dude I am sixteen. And I have already stated some of my weaknesses above, red them if you want to."
What you are saying is that you have "grown" to be equal to TOAA or Thanos with the HOTU - give it up.  If you want a character to be that powerful he should be TOAA of his own actuality don't try to screw up the Marvel Actuality with this."
Ok, I respectyour opinion of my character but lets just drop this, lets not turn into an argument.
#29 Posted by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

If yer slightly mer powerfl tan the LT than SHitzu man!!!!!!!!!
#30 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
ebuchanan said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

If yer slightly mer powerfl tan the LT than SHitzu man!!!!!!!!!"
LMFAO

Yubba Yubba