RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

STARVING Galactus. 
Rachel =/= Dark Phoenix 
You don't mention the other times where Phoenix had to flee from Galactus or submit herself to him. Wonder why?  

Never said BRB drained Galactus. I said Galactus was drained. Galactus couldn't stop him? lol right. PIS and CIS. Galactus could have directly went after him instead of calling him a bug and ignoring his existence.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By MKF30

Yeah, Presence can't die....or be harmed...was eating or trying to eat him I should say do anything? Nope...I rest my case.

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MKF30: 
 Im not gonna go there. Presence isn't in this. Strictly Galactus vs Spectre under their own powers. UN is an aspect of Galactus, so it would be apart of Galactus' power.

Spite.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By MKF30

Spite? I didn't make the thread lol...Spectre  owns Galactus, not my fault man...

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bseless assumptions. No one on Spectre' side has provided any proof at all other than "Spectre wins because he be wrath of god". 
Well sorry to inform you guys but the "god" you talk about has a superior. It's name is the Primal Monitor.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#206  Edited By lagoon_boy
@King Saturn said:
" Spectre kills a Full Power Galactus
"
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except there is no full power Galactus.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#208  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"

STARVING Galactus. 
Rachel =/= Dark Phoenix 
You don't mention the other times where Phoenix had to flee from Galactus or submit herself to him. Wonder why?  

Never said BRB drained Galactus. I said Galactus was drained. Galactus couldn't stop him? lol right. PIS and CIS. Galactus could have directly went after him instead of calling him a bug and ignoring his existence.

"

Because I'm proving a point. Since you're judging this fight based on the lowest showings for the Spectre, I'm basing this fight on the lowest showings for Galactus. 

@RiseofApocalypse said:

"@Lance Uppercut: Lol what? Dark phoenix never met Galactus. Reed Richards said that her power rivaled that of Galactus. Nothing more. And Reed had only seen a Galactus that was STARVING back then. Galactus was drained by BRB when that happened. PIS was against him. CIS was against him. Those aliens had created a weapon that was capable of devestating a galaxy. They were infinitely more advanced than those aliens that attacked DC earth.

Actually, that's exactly what you said. And once again, Galactus couldn't do anything to stop him.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut:
I don't like low-balling, but you guys were doing it first. 
BTW Spectre' lowest feats are MUCH worse than Galactus'. And canon Galactus has less low-showings than canon Spectre. 

Galactus didn't TRY anything to stop him. You know the arrogant and "I don't pay attention to insects even if they can kill me" routine.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Lance Uppercut: I don't like low-balling, but you guys were doing it first. BTW Spectre' lowest feats are MUCH worse than Galactus'. And canon Galactus has less low-showings than canon Spectre.   Galactus didn't TRY anything to stop him. You know the arrogant and "I don't pay attention to insects even if they can kill me" routine. "
You mean the routine he was playing before or after Beta Ray Bill took out the alien colony Galactus couldn't? Wait, this must mean that a fully powered Beta Ray Bill is more powerful then a weakened Galactus. Yep. Bills more powerful then Galactus.

And no one was lowballing him. At peak, Spectre's stronger. You're the one who started in with the "Galactus can eat the omniverse" etc. etc. bull. We were correcting you. Something you still have yet to listen to.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:

You mean the routine he was playing before or after Beta Ray Bill took out the alien colony Galactus couldn't? Wait, this must mean that a fully powered Beta Ray Bill is more powerful then a weakened Galactus. Yep. Bills more powerful then Galactus.  And no one was lowballing him. At peak, Spectre's stronger. You're the one who started in with the "Galactus can eat the omniverse" etc. etc. bull. We were correcting you. Something you still have yet to listen to. "

PIS and CIS. Please try not to bring Galactus' lowest feats into this, cause Spectre has more.
It wasn't me it was Mr Master and galactus-whatever. Mr Master is THE most knowledgable person on the web in terms of marvel cosmics. 

A blast that only restarted time nearly killed AM and Spectre. 
UN did the same thing AND also nullified time/space. 

UN = an aspect of Galactus

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#212  Edited By GT-Man

GALACTUS 
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ At last.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

You mean the routine he was playing before or after Beta Ray Bill took out the alien colony Galactus couldn't? Wait, this must mean that a fully powered Beta Ray Bill is more powerful then a weakened Galactus. Yep. Bills more powerful then Galactus.  And no one was lowballing him. At peak, Spectre's stronger. You're the one who started in with the "Galactus can eat the omniverse" etc. etc. bull. We were correcting you. Something you still have yet to listen to. "

PIS and CIS. Please try not to bring Galactus' lowest feats into this, cause Spectre has more.
It wasn't me it was Mr Master and galactus-whatever. Mr Master is THE most knowledgable person on the web in terms of marvel cosmics

A blast that only restarted time nearly killed AM and Spectre. 
UN did the same thing AND also nullified time/space. 

UN = an aspect of Galactus

"
You can drop the act. You and Galactusishere are trying to use the exact same arguments, word for word. You're the same person. Not that difficult to figure out. 

Not really, no, but whatever you want to think.

You're the one that started lowballing people. Galactus can be lowballed just as much. 

lol Anti-Monitor destroyed universes effortlessly. And I love how you said 'nearly killed' Meaning it didn't kill them. Meaning neither with the UN.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut:

First of all Galactus gets more than one shot with the UN here. 
Second, im not the same person as galactus..... or Mr Master. Mr Master has an account on KMC and is considered to be the best and most knowledgable marvel cosmic fan(just look at his posts, it shouldn't be hard to find him). I didn't know who galactus... was untill I saw his Abraxas respect thread on KMC a few weeks ago. Can a mod/admin please do a IP check?

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Lance Uppercut: First of all Galactus gets more than one shot with the UN here. Second, im not the same person as galactus..... or Mr Master. Mr Master has an account on KMC and is considered to be the best and most knowledgable marvel cosmic fan(just look at his posts, it shouldn't be hard to find him). I didn't know who galactus... was untill I saw his Abraxas respect thread on KMC a few weeks ago. Can a mod/admin please do a IP check?  "
Mr. Master can be considered the best by whoever wants to consider him the best on KMC. This isn't KMC. This is Comicvine. The title holds no meaning here.  

And once again, Galactus isn't going to be able to use the UN before the Spectre spanks him.

An

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We agree to disagree. I will not change my mind, and neither will you.  

Good day to you sir.

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By BIackFlash

Spectre should win, but writers like Geoff Johns made him the biggest of the most useless jobbers

At least Galactus actually wins fights, even in his weakass starving state in Annihilation he was able to blow off some cosmic rage and wipe out multiple solar systems

Spectre became thew ultimate jobber

but on paper he should have more power than Galactus
I wish a decent writer would come along to DC and write a good Spectre comic again

Bouncing_Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Bouncing_Beast
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
"That was a future 616 Galactus. Completely faulty analogy. Using Kal Kent as a bases for Superman is different than using the same the same incarnation of Galactus, except him in the future. For cosmic beings like them, time doesn't change much. Like I said Galactus is an Omniversal threat. At Full Power it is not illogical to say he can contain the Omniverse or something close to that. Also, someone locked the Superman vs. Thor thread. Give me a link to the original thread, so I can continue the debate there. I'm looking for it, but I can't seem to find it."

omg i think pwnage just happened lol 10 cool points for you
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By MKF30

That's bogus Rise, we all have valid reasons and it's a known fact that Spectre has been shown to have far more power then Galactus... 

Oh btw, your comment concerning "Spectre getting beat by a little leprachaun" lmao...yeah a guy that looks like a leprachaun that's one of the most powerful beings in DCU and comics...even more then Galactus...not to mention that wasn't even full powered Spectre. Most of the time when he loses or such he's nulified....it's not like SA classic Spectre or DOV Spectre...if you take super powered Spectre with magic and vs. him for full fed Galactus, Spectre will take it...not a doubt in my mind. Even when he's weaker as I said, he's still powerful...the spectre. You obviously never heard of the term "jobbing" at times...

why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By why so serious

Spectre would whoop Galactus. Spectre at full power is basically Living Tribunal

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus stomps.
Spectre is no LT. 

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Pr_Beyonder

spectre isnt all as great as LT but he is Dc's Lt counterpart that alone speaks for itself. 

Anyway im calling this spite on big G. 
Spectre curbstomps:o

jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By jacobyLIVE

My logic is...for you religious viners; God created the Universe. Since The Spectre is Gods Vengeance, he/it is under gods direct control. Basically Gods avatar, in a way. So seeing as how God ranks above anything else in the universe, as its creator, it would mean his avatar is greater than a force of necessity (like Galactus) as Gods spirit of Vengeance is basically second in command.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By OmegaDynasty

LT is above Spectre unless the presence backs him all the way, and that is hardly ever. I say the Spectre wins if he has enough backing and doesn't job.

Avatar image for a_touch_of_class__atc_
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a toss-up for me. 

It was shown that Galactus at full power means the omniverse would be destroyed. Albeit, this was not shown on-panel. However, Galactus defends reality and maintains the cosmic consonance. Eternity/Infinity is his father/mother/brother etc...so he will not be destroying entire Universes just for the fun of it. It's not in his character to do so.  Black Celestial Arc Galactus, who spans across 616 Fantastic Four and 616 Avengers as well as 691 Guardians of the Galaxy, shows us that Galactus can eat the Omniverse. He would have if he did not stop himself from doing so. Then there is the Last Galactus story, Bryne's future vision about 616 Galactus, where Galactus is destroying the Marvel Universe in his fight with Ecce. After Ecce is defeated in battle Galactus tears open his chest where his infinite energy is and proceeds to recreate all of Marvel.

Then again, people have made some great points for the Spectre and I'm not even close to being an expert on DC cosmics. However, didn't the Spectre with the backing of The Presence fail to defeat COIE AM, or in WF where Mxy defeated him by hitting him over the head with a planet? That somewhat shows that Spectre receiving backing from the Presence isn't that great. 

Anyway, I'll leave it at that since I'm not a DC cosmic fan. Perhaps Spectre would defeat Galactus :)

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@A Touch of Class (ATC):  
In CoIE he was backed up by the most powerful mages of earth/universe, not the Presence.

Galactus would stomp Spectre so badly it ain't even funny. People who say that Galactus loses are either:
a) Galactus haters 
b) Spectre fanboys 
or just don't know shit about either of the characters.  

What we know for certain is that Spectre regularly gets his ass handed to him by beings that wouldn't even be able to scratch Galactus' pink armor(aliens, DoV Captian Marvel, Nekron and his army etc) 

Spectre is obviously overrated. 

"Herald...my RAGE"
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Spectre wins.. Galactus has never displayed the feats anywhere near those of the Spectre..

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016:  

You've got it all wrong. The Spectre has never displayed feats anywhere near those of Galactus.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @lord_oraculous016:   You've got it all wrong. The Spectre has never displayed feats anywhere near those of Galactus. "
the Spectre managed to Stalemate the Anti-Monitor during the COIE.. a portion of hid power was able to stood up against the Great Evil Beast..
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

and the Spectre was able to stop the merging of different Universes.. a feat that Galactus himself ha never shown..

No Caption Provided

despite every defense, i could only place Galactus on a Universal scale being.. at full power, equal to Eternity.. but a full power Galactus can only be found in Dreams.. for he himself that his powers are still finite.. show me a scan where Galactus displays a Multiversal/Omniversal feat.. then maybe i could reconsider..
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016:  
Spectre was backed by the most powerful mages of earth/universe when he fought the Anti-Monitor. 

Galactus did the same thing in Infinity Wars. Except without struggling at all. 

Galactus can destroy and recreate the entire multi-verse with a mere thought. Is on par with Eternity who is the multi-versal embodiment of time and space. Infinity is only a mere manifestation of his being.  

Spectre is barely above sky-father even if that. Doom with Galactus' power one-shotted the most powerful sky-father in comicdom(Odin).
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Waffle Fries

I don't see Spectre beating a mid to fully fed Galactus. Spectre consistently has low showings definitely below that of big G.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By MKF30

Spectre wins this

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody on Spectre's side is even backing up their claims. Spectre has shitty feats, but how he wins, is beyond me. Oh well.

-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By -Unseen-
@MKF30 said:
"

Spectre wins this

"
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @lord_oraculous016:  Spectre was backed by the most powerful mages of earth/universe when he fought the Anti-Monitor.  Galactus did the same thing in Infinity Wars. Except without struggling at all.   Galactus can destroy and recreate the entire multi-verse with a mere thought. Is on par with Eternity who is the multi-versal embodiment of time and space. Infinity is only a mere manifestation of his being.   Spectre is barely above sky-father even if that. Doom with Galactus' power one-shotted the most powerful sky-father in comicdom(Odin). "
any scans proving this claims? as far i'm concern Galactus is a universal being bounded to a single universe.. that is why Abraxas was able to destroy alternate versions of Galactus across the multiverse.. Eternity is the embodiment of Time while Infinity is of Space.. when they merged together they possess the power of the entire Space and Time continuum.. there exist a version of Eternity on each reality.. Eternity is nowhere the Living Tribunal in which there exist only one in the entire ominiverse.. even Eternity never displayed a Mulitversal feat.. simply because he is the personification of the entire but still a single universe..
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Shattered007
@RiseofApocalypse: Nice troll attempt, why do I get the feeling that you're Lance Bastro on another account
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016:  
Yea, but I'm not gonna bother looking for them. You should have read CoIE before coming in and claiming such a thing. 

There is only one true Galactus. The other Galacti were just created by Eternity to help keep Abraxas in check. It was all confirmed in the Abraxas saga(FF Annual 2001, FF v3 #46). 
Galactus is multi-versal because: 
A) he was eating the omniverse in the BCA(Fantastic Four 337-341). And if you're one of the people that thinks the Galactus perceived in that story is not 616 Galactus, then that makes the case even worse for you, since according to the man himself, all the other Galacti are lesser than he is.

Eternity is multi-versal: 
Proof 1:  http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/721892/etpf1.jpg.html 
Proof 2: http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1582628/etisuni2copysh4.jpg.html 

All the other Eternity's you see are just  tiny manifestations of the true Eternity. The one that is brothers with Galactus, Infinity, Death, and Oblivion,
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#239  Edited By beatboks1
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"  Nobody on Spectre's side is even backing up their claims. Spectre has shitty feats, but how he wins, is beyond me. Oh well. "
"shitty feats"?? look again. Way back in ASS during COIE Spectre held two UNIVERSES hell bent on occupying the same point in time and space apart for several days.
I certainly don't see the Spectre ever being defeated by the FF.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1:  
Spectre used to fight werewolves and got his ass handed to him by regular advanced(not that advanced) aliens... 

Spectre held two universes from colliding? Good for him. Galactus resisted the power of not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but FIVE cosmic cubes. It is true that Magus didn't actually want to kill Galan, but still it was pretty much an all-out blast that destroyed Galactus' ship which contains the greatest source of energy within the universe. Cube beings can create(and have, see Shaper of worlds) entire universes. Galactus also casually repaired the entire multi-verse in Infinity Wars when he sent Gamora inside of Eternity.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#241  Edited By beatboks1
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @beatboks1:  Spectre used to fight werewolves and got his ass handed to him by regular advanced(not that advanced) aliens...  Spectre held two universes from colliding? Good for him. Galactus resisted the power of not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but FIVE cosmic cubes. It is true that Magus didn't actually want to kill Galan, but still it was pretty much an all-out blast that destroyed Galactus' ship which contains the greatest source of energy within the universe. Cube beings can create(and have, see Shaper of worlds, also known as the Maker) entire universes. Galactus also casually repaired the entire multi-verse in Infinity Wars when he sent Gamora inside of Eternity. "
You'l notice I didn't state that Spec' wins or Galactus. I only countered the comment that his feats are "shitty". there are multiple feats he's done that are up there in power. Just as there are for him being lower powered, He just like Galactus has had varying power levels  (literally all over the place). For one thing he's easily beaten Dr Fate who has recreated our entire universe and all life in it with but a wave of his hand when it was destroyed by a battle between him and a Lord of Chaos.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse:  according to the OHOTMU, Eternity was never classified as a Multiversal being.. Eternity himself was also destroyed when the M'Kraan Crystal was cracked.. so what happened is that the Phoenix Force saved all life from eternal damnation and saved the life of the humanoid named Galan to be recreated as Galactus.. Death the the new incarnation of Eternity came into being after the Big Bang.. it is clearly stated in Galactus' bios from the OHOTMU..

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

again, Eternity never did show a multiversal feat.. so as Galactus.. the scans you showed are just mere description which can be subjected to hyperboles.. the Vishanti themselves is proved to be more powerful than Galactus.. as it took both the efforts of Galactus and the Watcher just to summon Eternity even i their own dimension while the Vishanti was able to summon the Living Tribunal in a realm not their own..
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#243  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Galactus.

tholkerine84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By tholkerine84

galactus way less shitty feats and at least he has excuse was hungry lol
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tholkerine84:  @Fortanono:  
Thumbs up at you two.  

@lord_oraculous016:

Which  OHOTMU for Eternity? You're probably talking about the 2005 one. 

Galactus was born when the Eternity of the previous universe merged and a small fraction of the Infinity Being merged with him. What is that supposed to prove?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By MKF30

Spectre easily...

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus 10/10

Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

Galactus does not have a prayer against the Spectre

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supreme Cosmic:  
Based on?
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

Truth be told both spectre and Galactus' glory days are in the past but spectre fought opponents with vastly more powers than Galactus