Galactus vs. the Phoenix Force. Who wins?

• 149 results
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By cracks
@ultimatewarrior123:@ultimatewarrior123 said:
" @They Killed Cap! said:
"Any time I have heard a debate where Galactus lost and people reference different situations their cop out excuse was that he wasn't at full power. Well if he isn't at full power that often wouldn't that make him more vulnerable...in essence weaker...  Phoenix wins! "
Yes but this is galactus full power not just Galactus there is a difference. I know Galactus gets owned by the infinite phoenix force, but Galactus is generally never using his power in the way you would expect somebody so smart to use their power. Galactus' power is always depleted because he is just standing their alowing himself to get hit, whereas against beings like Tyrant their is wrestling, boxing, multi-galaxy busters, dodging. Where is any of that speed against Phoenix, where is any of that passion against Phoenix. Galactus is always depicted as cocky when against Phoenix and gets punished for it. Pure BS, galactus should know who phoenix is, and if he was worried about Tyrant, he would really try against Phoenix. I don't know maybe that is just my take on it.  I am not arguing that Galactus should beat phoenix force, but rather that he should have owned some of the avatars. "
Such as?
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Baldy

Galactus has a killer hat, while Phoenix has a wonderful set of melons.

So this boils down to Cool Hat or Boobs. I think we all know who wins this round. Now Phoenix if you could just give a victory jiggle...

gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By gobstakid777
@Baldy said:
" Galactus has a killer hat, while Phoenix has a wonderful set of melons.  So this boils down to Cool Hat or Boobs. I think we all know who wins this round. Now Phoenix if you could just give a victory jiggle... "
More like Awesome Name(Galactus the Devourer of Planets) vs a flaming roast  chicken
G-Diddy ftw
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Baldy
@gobstakid777 said:
" @Baldy said:
" Galactus has a killer hat, while Phoenix has a wonderful set of melons.  So this boils down to Cool Hat or Boobs. I think we all know who wins this round. Now Phoenix if you could just give a victory jiggle... "
More like Awesome Name(Galactus the Devourer of Planets) vs a flaming roast  chicken G-Diddy ftw "
More like boobs. Amirite?!
No Caption Provided
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By gobstakid777
@Baldy said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
" @Baldy said:
More like Awesome Name(Galactus the Devourer of Planets) vs a flaming roast  chicken G-Diddy ftw "
No Caption Provided
"
Sorry dude. My boner has already been directed toward Emma Frost

No Caption Provided
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Baldy
@gobstakid777 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
" @Baldy said:
No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided
"
Blasphemy
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By gobstakid777
@Baldy said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
" @Baldy said:
No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided
"
Blasphemy "
The Power of Emma compels me
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By cracks
@gobstakid777: Do you have any pictures of Vida Guerra?
Avatar image for victoriagrey_2010
VictoriaGrey_2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cracks said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne: The Phoenix Force does have unlimited and infinite power, right?   "

@cracks: 

Yes, the Phoenix Force does, it is basically god, lol    

Avatar image for a_touch_of_class__atc_
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@VictoriaGrey_2010 said:
" The Phoenix and Galactus have fought before, and it has been proven that the Phoenix wins. "
The Phoenix Force and Galactus only fought twice. Once was in a what if where Galactus stated he would soon destroy the Phoenix Force and that its power may be close to his own in his moderately fed state, and the second time she beat a starving Galactus. Phoenix loses to a Galactus like the one in the Black Celestial Arc.
VictoriaGrey_2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gobstakid777 said:
" @King Psyker said:
" Galactus "
"

Wrong, the Phoenix and Galactus have fought before, and the Phoenix walked away with the Victory.
VictoriaGrey_2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@A Touch of Class (ATC):
lol, nice to "see" you again. :P 
but, dare I say it AGAIN, you are wrong, Galactus came to earth for the purpose to destroy the Phoenix, he was not starving, he was completely ready,  and he lost, and as to that other comment Galactus could not kill the Phoenix because if he did, he would have killed himself as well.
Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If both are at full power then Phoenix is of the White Crown.  The lady curbstomps.

VictoriaGrey_2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Man of Tomorrow said:
"If both are at full power then Phoenix is of the White Crown.  The lady curbstomps. "

Um, yes, what does that have to do with anything, lolz???
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#66  Edited By Tevnoba

This is not about the Phoenix inhabiting an avatar - it is the pure Phoenix Force vs. Galactus.  Phoenix Force wins.

A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Tevnoba said:
" This is not about the Phoenix inhabiting an avatar - it is the pure Phoenix Force vs. Galactus.  Phoenix Force wins. "
Not a chance :)
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix wins.. nuff said..

A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016 said:

" Phoenix wins.. nuff said.. "

Really? Because the actual Phoenix Force was blown to pieces twice by a planetary EMP and a shiar weapon. The same pure incarnation of the Force was nearly killed by an alien space ship and nearly erased from existence by Galactus. Also, when The Phoenix Force was fully bonded with Rachel it was stalemated and buffered by 6 heroes, again, one of who was Rogue :D  
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
" @lord_oraculous016 said:

Really? Because the actual Phoenix Force was blown to pieces twice by a planetary EMP and a shiar weapon. The same pure incarnation of the Force was nearly killed by an alien space ship and nearly erased from existence by Galactus. Also, when The Phoenix Force was fully bonded with Rachel it was stalemated and buffered by 6 heroes, again, one of who was Rogue :D   "
yup.. the same force Galactus needs to survive.. the Phoenix in its Firebird form is composed of pure cosmic energy.. a shell made of energy.. of course it can be affected by weapons of enough power.. but after that, it would just return to its original form and then just resume its Firebird again.. so then are you implying that a hungry Galactus which had his tush kick very badly by the same Rachel would also fall from these heroes? besides Rachel even with the complete control of the Phoenix was still young and quite inexperienced in using the force.. that is why she unknowing combine two Universes together.. which also greatly limits her capabilities..

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

^__^
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#71  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Galactus.

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix..

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Galactus sends Phoenix into Oblivion via the Ultimate Nullifier.

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@lord_oraculous016:  
And the full Phoenix Force had trouble with a starving Galactus. So what?
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse:  Rachel never had access to the full power of the Phoenix.. if she did, then she's supposed to be the White Phoenix of the Crown.. the Phoenix did taken over her being momentarily in order to heal her broken psyche.. but she still never had access to the full power of the Phoenix.. only Jean has the right to own that power.. as Death said once to Jean.. and i doubt that the UN has any effect on the Phoenix.. it could probably destroy its cosmic shell, but not the Force itself.. it is because the force itself is not a entity or a corporeal being.. it is the manifestation of the Prime Life Force.. the UN can erase time lines.. but so can the WPOTC.. the UN can make the Universe it a complete void.. but the Phoenix was concieved on the "Void States of Being".. the Phoenix is beyond Death.. Oblivion also benefits from the Phoenix as her existence denies countless souls existence, thus sending them all into Oblivion..
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Tevnoba:
Glad to  be in that list :)
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#77  Edited By Erik

Phoenix. 

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#78  Edited By courtney12490

Really? Because the actual Phoenix Force was blown to pieces twice by a planetary EMP and a shiar weapon. The same pure incarnation of the Force was nearly killed by an alien space ship and nearly erased from existence by Galactus. Also, when The Phoenix Force was fully bonded with Rachel it was stalemated and buffered by 6 heroes, again, one of who was Rogue :D   "
Are you talking about Warsong or Endsong? She wasn't at full strength, it states it on-panel that the Phoenix Force didn't have time to recover fully from the last time she "died."
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#79  Edited By Erik

• Endsong Phoenix: already severely weakened by being woken before she was supposed to be.  
  • A host of the Phoenix Force (I.E. a person holding a fraction of the force itself) easily handed Galactus his own colossal butt.
  • Rachel never EVER held more than a fraction of the Phoenix Force. 
  • The Phoenix Force cannot die. It is the force that gives life in the multiverse (arguments can be made for the omniverse). It can only be incapacitated, dispersed, etc etc etc. 
VictoriaGrey_2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You say that the Phoenix Force was nearly “destroyed”, I don’t ever recall this happening, in fact, can you please show me that scan? What I do remember is the spacecraft blasting the life out of Jean Grey (the host) while she still possessed the Phoenix Force but that is all. The Phoenix Force never stated or indicated in any way that she was hurt or damaged, so you really can say something like that, and not have the info to back it up, and if it did happen, plz forgive me, it is just, I have heard you say that so many times in our previous battles, and I just don’t remember that happening.

VictoriaGrey_2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik:
@Edamame:
lol, sorry, my computer wont let me fix it :( oh well, lol
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

the force defeats gaslactus

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse:  the scans you provided only shows that the Phoenix Force had complete control of Rachel's body.. which she did to heal Rachel's wounded psyche.. the Phoenix only took over her body, but Rachel NEVER completely wielded the full power of the Phoenix.. there is only one person who can able to fully control the full power of the Phoenix.. none other than Jean Grey.. than is why she became the WHITE PHOENIX OF THE CROWN.. 

oh, yeah but then wait.. there was once a time when Rachel was able to wield the full power of the Phoenix and reach her full potential.. it was when she fought the Omnipotent Beyonder.. at first she was no match for him.. the Beyonder even told her that she DENIES HER OWN GLORY.. that she STAYS AS SHE IS WHEN SHE COULD BE SO MUCH MORE.. with that the Beyonder gave Rachel his power and gave her a choice whether to destroy him or to save her friends.. Rachel chose to save her friends.. then she went inside the M'Krann Crystal and touched the minds of all sentient beings in Creation determined to use the power of the crystal to destroy the Beyonder.. but then she realized that sacrificing the lives of countless being just to slay one would be such a high price to pay.. and that would not even destroy the Beyonder, just re-create him back into his primal unbeing which he also planned in order for him to return to his own reality.. so she takes on the Beyonder into combat.. and she was able to go toe to toe with him.. the Beyonder demanded his powers back and Rachel willing gave it to him along with her own powers.. the Power of the Phoenix.. such immense power proved too vast to the point that it OVERLOADED the Omnipotent Beyonder.. but thanks to what Rachel did and the wisdom of the Phoenix, the Beyonder finally understood the meaning of life and destiny..

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rachel at her full potential (which was compared to her mother Jean Grey when she became Phoenix herself) managed to go toe to toe with the Pre-retcon Beyonder.. a feat nearly unprecedented by anyone even by Cosmics and Abstracts.. the same Beyonder who swatted the mighty Galactus like an insignificant fly..

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

plus the Force itself is rather naive about its powers.. that is why it depends mostly on the capabilities of its Avatar.. the powers of a Avatar depends upon how much power has given to her/him by the force and his/her capabilities..

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

the force didn't even know that her existence denies countless souls the chance to live.. upon knowing the truth about her being, she left and just let Galactus have his way.. Galactus may have won the War of Morals.. but the truth is, Phoenix kicked his tushy pretty badly..

the weakest power level of a Phoenix Avatar (Jean who just had a Lobotomy) is said to be equal to that of Galactus..

No Caption Provided

the Dark Phoenix was a threat that makes Galactus himself seemed to be a walk in the park..

No Caption Provided

Jean Grey managed to save her daughter from the catastrophic Chaos Wave while Galactus had his arrogant self consumed by the Chaos Wave (look at his giant boots..)

No Caption Provided

a Phoenix Avatar in her fullest form performed a feat that Galactus could only dream about..

No Caption Provided

the Phoenix would school Galactus' arrogant head and make him learn the meaning of the word humility in the most painful way possible..

Phoenix wins..
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By xmenfallen

GALACTUS DOMINATES 

phoenix is very very powerful but not as powerful as him

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PHOENIX BURNS HIM INTO A CRISP WITH THE FIRE OF THE FIRST CREATION..

just ask the all powerful Pre-Retcon Beyonder how it felt.. and he'll say.. "it hurt like a b@#%!!!"
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#89  Edited By Supreme Marvel

BATMAN!

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@lord_oraculous016:  
I have read that issue, there is no need to give me such an 'analogy'. Beyonder gave Rachel, the full force of the Phoenix and then...tri...ck...ed her into absorbing all of her friends and then 'going out with a bang'. And what does the scan in which Phoenix attacks Beyonder show? That was Beyonder AFTER he had learned of human concepts such as 'experience' or 'sympathy' and shit....he also wasn't hurt, he was just amazed to how 'beautiful' the Phoenix was...or do you think that Phoenix is more powerful than Eternity/Living Tribunal? Because he was not impressed or amazed by them. 

When Galactus went after him the first time, he was defeated because he was starving, and that Beyonder didn't want Galactus to reach him AT ALL. 
The second time when Doom had absorbed Galactus' power + Galen' ship, he lasted much longer than Phoenix did...and that was an all-out going Beyonder. 

How many times are you going to post that scan? How many times really? I already addressed this, this was FP Phoenix and a hungry Galactus. 

And Lilandra herself helped X-Men fight Dark Phoenix(fake one, but they didn't know), but when Impossible Man showed up as Galactus in the next issue, she told the X-Men to just give up since they stand no chance against the great devourer. 

Uh....that was Scarlet Witch. You think I haven't read those issues? Sorry, try again. 

That was just a mere visualization of a universe. Phoenix did not hold an entire universe in her palms, whereas she had the universe woulds have been damaged when she flared it up. 
 Galactus essentially did the same thing... 
http://img144.imageshack.us/i/infintywars0514ks3.jpg/   
http://img168.imageshack.us/i/infintywars0522il7.jpg/   
http://img168.imageshack.us/i/infintywars0523nm5.jpg/   

and sorry to inform you, but this was a MUCH bigger universe. 
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1582628/etisuni2copysh4.jpg.html
VictoriaGrey_2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse: 

You are still missing the main point, the Phoenix was said to become stronger than he creature, and that she would destroy ALL THAT IS, in fact, she had seen the future of what was going to happen if she wasn’t stopped. Lucky the Phoenix was able to do the right thing when Jean died or else EVERYTHING and EVERYONE including GALACTUS would have been DESTROYED. Nothing would have been able to stop her, not to mention that when she was hit by the space craft, I am sorry, when JEAN GREY was hit by the space craft, the Phoenix Force was still in the process of maturing, if she had been  matured who knows what kind of damage she could have done, who knows how many GALAXIES SHE could have destroyed, but the fact is that it DIDNT HAPPEN, you need to stop talking about the what ifs and focus on what has already happened. What has happened is the Phoenix Has defeated Galactus, and not even at her strongest, and that is that, you can make up a billion reasons as to why Galactus has failed, but the Fact is that Marvel wanted Phoenix to win, so they made her win. Also, just let me say it AGAIN, Galactus WASNT STRAVING when he came to the planet to kill the Phoenix, he was 100% ready, and the Phoenix won, I have shown scans of this before.    

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ssejllenrad

White Lantern Entity Wins.... Hehehe! JK.... 

I go with PF here... She might be over-hyped but so is Galan...  

Oh does anybody know Galactus's most powerful version? Both what-ifs and main continuity.... I've heard from a friend that there's this version that could easily beat the likes of Classic Ion....

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@ssejllenrad:  
I strongly disagree but I take it you're not here to argue. 

The most powerful version of Galactus is the Galactus that was see in 'Last Planet Standing'. The scans were posted here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=419848&pagenumber=14 

Scroll down untill you see galactusischere's post(s). He uploaded all the scans involving Galactus in those issues. Second most powerful version of Galactus would be 'Black Celestial Arc' Galactus which appeared in Fantastic Four #338-342. 

Both were far above Phoenix.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@VictoriaGrey_2010:
I already proved all this wrong.  
You're just repeating all this shit over and over and over again.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ssejllenrad
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @ssejllenrad:  
I strongly disagree but I take it you're not here to argue. 

The most powerful version of Galactus is the Galactus that was see in 'Last Planet Standing'. The scans were posted here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=419848&pagenumber=14 
 Scroll down untill you see galactusischere's post(s). He uploaded all the scans involving Galactus in those issues. Second most powerful version of Galactus would be 'Black Celestial Arc' Galactus which appeared in Fantastic Four #338-342.  Both were far above Phoenix. "
Wow! Thanks mate!
VictoriaGrey_2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse:
And yet it for some very strange reason, it doesnt seem to sink into your THICK SCULL! 
Ugh, 
This is a pointless thread, it has ALREADY BEEN PROVEN.
He fought the Phoenix once when he was starving and she won, then he came to Earth to get payback andended up losing, badly, do I have to repost the damn thing AGAIN??? 
I mean you like to yell @me, but when it comes to you repeating ur self, I sure as hell dont say anything, and trust me, you do it, so dont question that, if I were to ost all the times you reapeated yourself it would at least take up two pages.
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's funny that you posted this scan as a feat to show that Phoenix is somehow superior to Galactus. Jean isn't holding a universe in her hands in that scan nor has she ever. She held the visualization of a Universe in her hands, which is why she was able to flare up her flame within the visualization without damaging that visualized reality. :)

@lord_oraculous016

said:

"

a Phoenix Avatar in her fullest form performed a feat that Galactus could only dream about..

No Caption Provided

the Phoenix would school Galactus' arrogant head and make him learn the meaning of the word humility in the most painful way possible..

Phoenix wins.. "
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Hellos

Why did this get bumped?
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Big Galactus still.

A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos said:
" Why did this get bumped? "
Because false information was trying to be passed as fact and it got me flustered :)