Galactus vs The Celestials

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Celestials

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestials.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Becuase I have only been posting here for a couple of months,I like to post on any interesting post I find.I have been reading comic books for nearly 40 years,And have books dating back to 1961.Also have over 3,000 comic books + about 60 online books now.So I figure I have a lot to offer as a member.Sorry if I broke any rules.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fully Fed Galactus coul give a hell of a fight to the 4th Host at most and eventually wins.. but no one knows how many Celestials are in the Marvel Universe, they can be 1.000.000.000.000 and ofc there are the Top Tiers like Scathan, Dreaming Celestial and Fulcrum (all arguably at Multiversal+ level).

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus can't beat more than 3 on a good day. There is no such thing as a fully fed Galactus... So he automatically loses.

ThorLeedyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By ThorLeedyson

Thor using all his might put a hole in Exitar the executioner's armor, exitar is one of the most powerful celestials. Odin is much more powerful than thor right, so it is safe to say that Odin could do a lot more dmg to or possibly defeat Exitar. Odin lost to Galactus in a fight over the seed of yggdrasil. So Galactus is more powerful than Odin. I say that Galactus is more powerful than any one or two Celestials, but against the entire fourth host i think he would lose

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thorleedyson: except Odin, Zeus, and Vishnu teamed up and couldn't do anything to Arishem. Thor threw the Odinsword through Arishem the Judge and he just pulled it out, healing instantly, and after studying it vaporized it. The Destroyer armor with all of Asgard's life force and the Odinsword sliced off a celestial's arm but it regenerated again and the Celestials turned it into slag. Thor put a tiny hole in Exitar with all his strength. He's hurt Galactus far greater than he's ever done to a Celestial.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: Also who's got Galactus back in a fight? Aparently SilverSurfer his most powerful herald is no match even for Flash(Wally).

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

celestial slaughterstomps. this a spite, ain't it. scantan is around LT's level he alone solomuderstomps this one
@saren@god_spawnthis is a spite lock this please

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Eisenfauste

He already won. . .