Galactus wins.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By tron_bonne

I don't think Galactus is in par to Exitar. One Above All is stronger and more powerful the Exitar.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Mee09

The One Above All, why?  He can do what ever he wills to do. He is the strongest being in the universe. He cannot be defeated, he can't die, and he's everywhere at once. There is no one above his power. He can create or destroy anything he wants. To make it short OAA is basically the God of the Marvel Universe.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Mee09 said:
The One Above All, why?  He can do what ever he wills to do. He is the strongest being in the universe. He cannot be defeated, he can't die, and he's everywhere at once. There is no one above his power. He can create or destroy anything he wants. To make it short TOAA is basically the God of the Marvel Universe.
Wrong TOAA. The Celestial. 
Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Mee09
@isaac_clarke: He IS THE Celestial HE CREATED THE ENTIRE MARVEL UNIVERSE! Did you even read what I wrote lol, he can destroy anything he pleases with ease. And even if Galactus could kill him (which is IMPOSSIBLE) the entire Marvel universe would desseapear leaving nothing but a Dark waste land with NOTHING there....
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Mee09 said:
@isaac_clarke: He IS THE Celestial HE CREATED THE ENTIRE MARVEL UNIVERSE! Did you even read what I wrote lol, he can destroy anything he pleases with ease. And even if Galactus could kill him (which is IMPOSSIBLE) the entire Marvel universe would desseapear leaving nothing but a Dark waste land with NOTHING there....
I read your post, your talking about Stan Lee / Kirby TOAA, not the guy that can't even stop the Galactus Engine from the Cancerverse on his own.  
Hell the Celestials actually left Galactus to duke it out with his alternate counterpart, retreating.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MKF30

Celestial OAA....
Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Mee09
@MKF30: Yes I know I messed it up! lol
alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By alexandrinus

In my opinion Galactus can take this only if he is at his maximum power. And even so the figth could take too long and Galactus power would decrease while the power from the TOAA (Celestial) would remain the same (except for the fact that Galactus could've hurt him in a way where TOAA culd not use his full power during the battle). So I see this can go both ways. 
But Galactus was created by the counterpart of Eternity from the previous Universe. Doesn't that mean that Galactus can be more powerful than even the 616 Eternity (not multi-Eternity). If so, he is more powerful than the Celestial TOOA for sure. 
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By Tevnoba
@Mee09 said:
There are 2 TOAA, one of them is the leader of the Celestials and the other is Marvel's "God".  They are not the same, and this post is about the Celestial.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By isaac_clarke
@alexandrinus said:
In my opinion Galactus can take this only if he is at his maximum power. And even so the figth could take too long and Galactus power would decrease while the power from the TOAA (Celestial) would remain the same (except for the fact that Galactus could've hurt him in a way where TOAA culd not use his full power during the battle). So I see this can go both ways. But Galactus was created by the counterpart of Eternity from the previous Universe. Doesn't that mean that Galactus can be more powerful than even the 616 Eternity (not multi-Eternity). If so, he is more powerful than the Celestial TOOA for sure. 
Most of the time 616 Eternity seemingly is Multi-Eternity.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By karrob

How feed is Galactus?

alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By alexandrinus
@isaac_clarke
Yes, that's true today. But those assumptions are recent. The Eternity from the 616 Universe has been refered in many comics as being the Eternity of the 616 Universe only. And it is only recently (few years) that he has been refered Multi-Eternity. So I think there's actually an 616 Eternity wich belongs solely to the mainstreem Universe and then Multi-Eternity another entity diferent from the 616 Eternity or maybe it's the combination of all existent Eternitys. But the best explanation is that the diferent Eternitys that exist in the diferent dimensions/universes of the Multiverse are just M-bodies. Just as LT uses.And the 616 Eternity (to wich I'm referring) migth just be one of those M-bodies. 
thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#65  Edited By thanobomb1124

Galan wins

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By cosmic_reign

No way Galactus is beating TOAA....even at full power. Very well-fed he could hardly handle an average no-named Celestial. I like Galactus but he just doesn't win here.

galactus_104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By galactus_104

in my opinion i think galactus can hold his own I've seen some of galactus, fights in my years he took on the in-betweener sphinx darksied from dc and then his battle i like the most was in the fantastic 4 # 605 or 604 (can't remember ) When he took on all the celestials at once but they end up defeating galactus because they form into super-celestial and destroy galactus galactus has been through some hard times but i think he can defeat one above all

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Bo88gdan

Galactus wins

galactus_104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By galactus_104

@silverr: hey watch it galactus would rock the toaa in many different ways even in full power toaa couldn't defeat galactus because he came from a different universe he don't eat worlds he turns them into purest energy and absorbs its energy to become stronger this is another easy win for galactus

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By kingkronos

Toaa

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By isaac_clarke

The one with feats wins.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By The_Roman

@isaac_clarke: Galactus, then.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By dondave

Galactus

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Hyperlight

Galactus is more powerful than any single celestial.. he was made to be so. he is a peer to the top abstracts and oldest beingt in the universe. Galactus

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Sideslash

@galactus_104 said:

in my opinion i think galactus can hold his own I've seen some of galactus, fights in my years he took on the in-betweener sphinx darksied from dc and then his battle i like the most was in the fantastic 4 # 605 or 604 (can't remember ) When he took on all the celestials at once but they end up defeating galactus because they form into super-celestial and destroy galactus galactus has been through some hard times but i think he can defeat one above all

Sorry, I know he fought Darkseid (he really did), but you can't use that fight here, it's non-canon.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#76  Edited By PowerHerc

The Celestial One Above All wins.

It's a shame, though, because I still think Galactus should be Marvel's most powerful cosmic entity,

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By whydama

Galactus wins. esp if he uses the Ultimate Nullifier

CharlesMartel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By CharlesMartel

Galactus got stomped by that huge nameless Celestial, but I don't know how strong he is compared to TOAA

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Galactus is still more bad ass

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kain Echnida says:

"Dr. Victor von Doom says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"I believe the One Above All Celestial is the strongest of all Celestial and he may be able to take out Galactus even though Galactus has been show to take out multiple Celestials at once."
Meh, Galactus was created by Phoenix and i don't see Galactus going toe to toe with OAL"

Galactus wasn't created by Phoenix."

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Galactus_(Earth-616)

Didn't Galactus occur in the Big bang?

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus wins .

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlesmartel said:

Galactus got stomped by that huge nameless Celestial, but I don't know how strong he is compared to TOAA

It was merging of multiple rogue Celestials , and these same Celestials had exterminated a council of supergeniuses who wielded Infinity Gauntlets and Ultimate Nullifiers as is these were everyday handguns .

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i always thought that phoenix having anything to to do with galactus origin makes no sense at all.It

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactus_104:

OP needs to state how well fed Galactus is for this fight.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is total b.s. Galactus origin,phoenix has nothing to do with Galactus origin.In fact almost everything about phoenix has been force fed down are throat.Ten years ago or more the marvel writers had a meeting about never bringing her back.But ultimetley the fans wanted her back,and she has been gaining power ever since.So meet Phoenix the most forced down your throat Character ever!

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Scathan is the most forced down your throat ;)

Also, OAA is going to win. I think most fans accept the hierarchy of the Celestial order being valid. Low tier, mid tier, high tier. Low tiers fought Galactus, he did well against 4 at once but when they combined they obliterated him. Beyonder popped into the Celestials City and went up against Mid-tiers. The High Tiers are Scathan, OAA, Taimut, Exitar and similar named Celestials. But, that is just my view on it I could be wrong. One Above All seems like a really obvious title, the guy is above Scathan, which means he is so far past Galactus that this battle is a spite.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i always thought that phoenix having anything to to do with galactus origin makes no sense at all.It

Why not? makes sense

Phoenix is life

Galactus is the dying embers of a universe which is why he is always seeks life, a bit like the gods from Dark Souls.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'd go with Galactus

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestial OAA wins with little effort.

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Overmonitor

@cosmic_reign: Im gonna disagree. We dont have any great feats for OAA Celestial, maybe throwing planets at Thanos during IG. I would say Galactus wins until we see something more.

Also makes me laugh when people say they hate Galactus for being selfish and a villain. Are you a selfish villain for eating a cheeseburger? Didn't think so. Planets and life will always re-grow just like the population of cows. Just saying, there were a few posts about Galactus sucking earlier in the thread.

I guess there always will be vegans. It's the sentience that gets to them as far as I can tell. I don't see what difference it makes if you eat a cow or a plant, still killing a living thing for your own benefits, its the way of the world.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go with OAA.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus has much better feats

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of u guys know nothing about the MU, u hv no idea how powerful the Phoenix Force is do u??? And btw this OAA isn't the most powerful one in MU, it's a Celestial being and the leader of the Celestials... And yes Galactus got his powers from the Phoenix Force!!!

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!!.......❤️❤️❤️❤️

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexandrinus: one above all Celestial is more of a omniversal/multiversal threat, Galactus is just a universal threat, not even a fed G can take down OAA Celestial. And it's the Phoenix Force that created Galactus after putting him in a cosmic egg, if u look it up then u'll know that Galactus's abilities is similar to those of the Phoenix Force's not Eternity's. And it's Eternity and Infinity that leads the universal threats when we r talking about power level. I copied this from Marvel itself so here it goes. ((((((( Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet ranked him around the same level of power as Odin, Zeus, the Celestials, and the Stranger, but well below Master Order, Lord Chaos, Mistress Love, and Sire Hate, who in turn are well below Eternity and Infinity))))))

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!!......❤️❤️❤️❤️

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus is currently above Master Order and Lord Chaos is he not?

alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guled120: Actually, Galactus was created by the Eternity (or some entity similar to it) of the previous Universe. The only thing that Phoenix did was to put him in a cosmic egg like you mentioned to protect him before he was redy to awaken. The comic I read (can´t remember when but it was a long time ago), Galan and a few others decided to fly (with a ship) to the place where the Universe was being "sucked". There they found a strange entity that said to be the embodiment of everything that existed in that universe (the previous one before 616) and that it was destroying it. All the others that went with Galan perished . Galan only survived because that entity protected him. Then he granted all the power he absorved (an entire Universe) to Galan and used his ship to shape the armour Galactus now uses and to contain that same power.

Go here http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Galactus_(Earth-616). It explains it a lot better than I can. Haven't practiced english in a long time and I'm finding it hard to clarify these things as I would like.

About TOAA Celestial, I have to admit you might be rigth. Galactus has been nerfed and suffered a great decrease in his powers along the years to the point of becoming the punching bag of any celestial threat..

Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet defeated all the cosmic entities that faced him (including Master Order and Lord Chaos, Galactus, Mistress Love and Sire Hate, Mistress Death, the Stranger, some Celestials, the Titan Kronos and Eternity himself). In the end he took the place of Eternity leaving his his body without protection. And then Nebula just grabbed the gauntlet from Thanos body and stole it's power returning Thanos to his normal self. You can find all this all over the internet. Just look for Infinity Gauntlet. So, I don't know why Marvel ranked Thanos as such.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Spambot

@alexandrinus said:

@guled120: Actually, Galactus was created by the Eternity (or some entity similar to it) of the previous Universe. The only thing that Phoenix did was to put him in a cosmic egg like you mentioned to protect him before he was redy to awaken. The comic I read (can´t remember when but it was a long time ago), Galan and a few others decided to fly (with a ship) to the place where the Universe was being "sucked". There they found a strange entity that said to be the embodiment of everything that existed in that universe (the previous one before 616) and that it was destroying it. All the others that went with Galan perished . Galan only survived because that entity protected him. Then he granted all the power he absorved (an entire Universe) to Galan and used his ship to shape the armour Galactus now uses and to contain that same power.

Go here http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Galactus_(Earth-616). It explains it a lot better than I can. Haven't practiced english in a long time and I'm finding it hard to clarify these things as I would like.

About TOAA Celestial, I have to admit you might be rigth. Galactus has been nerfed and suffered a great decrease in his powers along the years to the point of becoming the punching bag of any celestial threat..

Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet defeated all the cosmic entities that faced him (including Master Order and Lord Chaos, Galactus, Mistress Love and Sire Hate, Mistress Death, the Stranger, some Celestials, the Titan Kronos and Eternity himself). In the end he took the place of Eternity leaving his his body without protection. And then Nebula just grabbed the gauntlet from Thanos body and stole it's power returning Thanos to his normal self. You can find all this all over the internet. Just look for Infinity Gauntlet. So, I don't know why Marvel ranked Thanos as such.

I don't think he's actually been nerfed as much as some people believe he has. If you go back to the early appearances he had under Kirby and Lee's writing he's really portrayed as being roughly equal to Odin and Ego in power and at one point had to come beg for Thor's help to defeat Ego. He was also nearly killed by Thor using a godblast on him. So I think people just have this idea that he was meant to be far above everyone when in fact he wasn't being portrayed that way. Odin even sent Thor out to bring him back to Asgard so Odin could judge him for crimes against the universe which leaves the reader thinking Odin is more powerful than him. Given that and how far above Odin the Celestials were portrayed as being back in the day it leads to the obvious conclusion that they were meant to be far above Galactus in power as well. Then you have OAA who is meant to be far above average Celestials. Galactus has been getting his butt kicked since the 60's.